10 Best Resorts To Stay In Bang O Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang O Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bang O Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang O Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang O Bangkok Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bang O Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bang O Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Bang O Bangkok Province:
Ruan Rong Rong Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Ruan Rong Rong Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Nonthaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangkok is 8 miles from Ruan Rong Rong Resort & Spa, and Bangna is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The staffs are very nice and accommodating… very good ambiance 🙂
- Very unique resort but pretty troublesome to find public transportation and there’s no restaurant to serve food..
The setting of this small resort within its surrounding of lots of water was quite nice. We could see some big iguanas swimming.
The breakfast was quite nice and tasty.
- I liked the hotel itself, looks very nice and different from a normal hotel of 3* or 4*. Is not in the center so is very quiet and relaxing. There is a lot of vegetation, even 2 swans, so the place itself looks very good. Rooms are ok as size and clean, the bed is big and comfy. As location is not far from Khao san road or Grand Palace (20-40min), but a little far from airport (1-2h).
- Nice ambience in the restaurant and reception. Felt like we were far from the city when in our room.
Located in Bangkok, 3.4 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Resort Bangphlat features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Siam Paragon Mall is 3.7 miles from Resort Bangphlat, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 11 miles from Resort Bangphlat.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, The Siam offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 2.8 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play pool at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Siam Paragon Mall is 3 miles from The Siam, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from The Siam.
- The hotel environment was beautiful. Felt quite natural and stress-released while staying there.
- Top room, good bed, nice muai Thai lesson, the hotel is really nice and I like the design and the style.
- The most luxurious room and hotel ever. Fabulous staff
- Everything! The property is beautiful, intimate, luxurious and just like stepping back in time to a bygone era. The staff are wonderful as was the ever attentive manager Nick, who made us feel like valued guests at every opportunity. This is one of the truly great boutique hotels in Asia! If you have the opportunity to stay at The Siam – you must – it’s an extra special experience.
- Amazing property and location.. rooms are very spacious and luxurious.. staffs are very friendly.. i slept really well and enjoyed the pool!
Royal River Park
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, RoyalRiverPark is located in the Dusit neighborhood in Bangkok.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Ari is 2.1 miles from RoyalRiverPark, and Khao San Road is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Orchid House 153
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, The Orchid House 153 is located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Khao San Road is 0.4 miles from The Orchid House 153, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is one mile from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Great location, walking distance from all the sight seeing spots. Super clean and comfy.
- The hotel’s location is good. its not too busy but close enough to walk to all the relevant restaurants and bars. Its not in a touristy area. close to the bus station which was important for us. we got what we needed.
We were a group of 10 people and everyone really enjoyed their staying.
Super kind and wonderful staff.
Room, AC and bathroom super-mega clean. Quiet.
I really recommend this place, especially to the picky ones, regarding cleanliness.
- I could have slept in the bed all day; so large and comfortable! Daily complimentary breakfast in the restaurant was an additional delight.
- The room was very clean and neat. Perfect for sleeping and boosting up for next day in busy Bangkok
Navalai River Resort
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 1.8 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Navalai River Resort features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.9 miles from Navalai River Resort, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
The river view balcony is just okay and the bed is up to my standard of comfortability.
Good to provide complementary honeymoon decorations upon request.
Good room size and clean
Breakfast good for what you pay
Staff generally friendly
- Very comfortable rooms and the staff were a lot more pleasant than my last stay here. The location is excellent right on the Phra Artit pier and close to Khao SanRoad. The restaurant is nice with a decent menu selection and the river views from our rooms were great. The rooftop pool has a nice atmosphere but isn’t sheltered so be prepared to cook in the heat of the day, or freeze if the wind gets up in the evening.
- The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. Hotel was very clean and the views of the river, from the outdoor restaurant were great. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
- A delightful boutique hotel right on Chao Phraya at Pier 13, and a short walk to Khaosan Road. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms, if on the river side or quiet sides very comfortable and quiet.
- The river view balcony is just okay and the bed is up to my standard of comfortability.
New Suanmali hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, New Suanmali hotel offers accommodations in Bangkok.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 0.7 miles from New Suanmali hotel, and Siam Paragon Mall is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from New Suanmali hotel.
- big and nice room, very clean , friendly and helpful staff who can speak English. Thank u !
- The staff is very nice and helpful, the location is walking distance to Golden Mountain Temple and Royal Palace. Everything was in order. Location might seem scary at first glance but it is very safe and close.
Clean and cozy room
Staff can speak English well. They are very supportive and nice
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and good air conditioning.
- The rooms are awesomely clean and spacious, very welcoming. The staffs are very helpful. We extended our stay another four days even if the hotel’s location is a bit of happening places. The breakfast were well prepared. Recommended for quiet stays.
Dhabkwan Resort and Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Dhabkwan Resort and Spa offers accommodations in Nonthaburi. The resort has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Bangkok is 7 miles from Dhabkwan Resort and Spa, and Bangna is 17 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Resort M – MRT Huai Khwang
Resort M – MRT Huai Khwang offers accommodations in Bangkok.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.MRT-Sutthisan is 0.6 miles from Resort M – MRT Huai Khwang, and BTS-Sapan Khwai is 2 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was fairly clean.
Location wise. Just walking distance to Bts Huai Khwang. Use the shortcut from Honda. And it just one stop away to Ratchada night market 🙂 . Alight at Thailand cultural centre okay.
Room. Spacious and worth the money. We stay 5 of us and book the family room. In that room have 4 queen bed. And the bathroom also quite spacious for our room.
Room service. Good as they do their services every day even u not tell them to do so 🙂
7 Eleven just in front of the store .. yippie 🙂 and if u want the big one.. can just walk not more than 3 minutes to the next 7 eleven.
Here also have “a lot love like Cafe” which is instagrammable 🙂
Might be u read the review that is overbook.. I also reach late at night which is around 10.30pm. What u need to do .. call the management in advance on the day itself to remind them that u will reach a bit late. And they will hold the room for u. Don’t forget to tell the time of your arrival k.
- Very nice staff and the hotel is close to busses that takes you almost every where you want to go but there are also nice local food wagon’s in the area.
- The layout of the resort, all units placed around a central pool. Lovely comfortable bed and fresh clean linen. Only budget hotel in Thailand we stayed that had tea & coffee making facilities in the room, well done
- The premises are clean and the staff were very helpful.
Ariyasom Villa is a peaceful garden oasis within busy Bangkok City, conveniently located at the start of Sukhumvit Road. Presenting 1940s heritage Thai decor, it has a cozy outdoor pool, an organic restaurant and a pampering spa.With high ceilings and large windows opening out to landscaped grounds, stylish rooms are spacious and decorated in warm colors. Featuring free Wi-Fi, each comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Private bathrooms have a bathtub and hairdryer.This family-owned boutique hotel is right next to Bumrungrad Hospital, less than half a mile from Ploen Chit BTS Skytrain Station. Via the Skytrain, it is a 5 minute ride from shopping at Central World Plaza and Siam Paragon.Som Sen Spa provides relaxing body massage and a small fitness room. The elegant library is decorated with local artwork and is a casual place for guests to read or mingle.Na Aroon Restaurant serves a healthy selection of vegetarian and seafood dishes. It also offers room service from 7 am – 10 pm.
- Totally awesome property/ hotel. A real oasis in the middle of the city ?. Really gave the feeling of stayin in someones private residence or B&B with real personal touches.
- Great service at Ariyasom Villa. A family run hotel with charming host and staff. Great food at their restaurant lovingly prepared and with greta flavours set in a beautifully landscaped garden. The cocktails were delicious too.
- It’s been said before, a tranquil respite from the heat and chaos which is BKK. Excellent food, staff could not be nicer and David is a great conversationalist and host.
- The entire ambiance is wonderful and the staff looks after your every need. It is a quiet respite from the noisy city. You do get use to the noise from the passing long boats. The owner,David, works hard at making sure you feel welcome. The food is good, but I did need more vegetables.
- อาหารเช้า , i love tis khaa. and i do love allS staff like MD, khun suvit and k ploy who.s taking very good care of all things for me…….last but not least, i do love atmosphere out there kha, such a wonderful memo for me…..forever…s….hope seeing you soon na khaa …nice relaxing INDEED. ??????
Top Resorts In Bang O Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bang O Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bang O Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bang O Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!