10 Best Resorts To Stay In Bang Khon Thi Samut Songkhram – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Khon Thi Samut Songkhram is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bang Khon Thi Samut Songkhram. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Khon Thi Samut Songkhram. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Khon Thi Samut Songkhram. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bang Khon Thi Samut Songkhram right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bang Khon Thi Samut Songkhram with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Bang Khon Thi Samut Songkhram:
Baansuanlynjee Maeklong Resort
One of our best sellers in Amphawa! Located in Amphawa, 3 miles from Amphawa Floating Market, Baansuanlynjee Maeklong Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 55 miles from Baansuanlynjee Maeklong Resort.
- Beautiful scenery around, quiet, clean, good food
- Hughe breakfast and professional support in all kind of belongies
- We like the environment of this resort. Pleanty of Pamelo trees and garden. Plus a good breakfast with nice Thai seafood porridge. Hosts are nice to welcome all guests.
- The atmosphere and the staffs were taking care of us very well.
The simplicity of the cabanas.
The owner and staff were very nice.
The location is just 10 minutes drive from the night floating market.
The wonderful pomelos at breakfast!
Young Coconut Garden Home Resort
Young Coconut Garden Home Resort offers accommodations in Amphawa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haad Chao Samran is 30 miles from Young Coconut Garden Home, and Samut Songkhram is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Location was fine, quiet and close to Amphawa and Damnoen Chaduak. Nice staff.
- Services from staffs are excellent. Breakfast is fair and simple.
- อาหารแค่ข้าวต้ม เตียงนอนไม่สบาย ถ้าจะเลือก ตัดสินใจดีๆ ครับ เพิ่มเงินอีกนิดหน่อย ได้สบายหลาย ๆ อย่างเยอะกว่านี้
- Joli endroit une fois que nous l’avons enfin trouvé …!
- ที่พักโอเคค่ะ แต่อาหารเช้าน้อยไปหน่อย มีแต่ข้าวต้ม ขนมปัง กาแฟ
One of our top picks in Amphawa.Located in Amphawa, 5 miles from Samut Songkhram, Baantip Suantong features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 55 miles from Baantip Suantong.
- Big and clean rooms, the pool is suitable for kids, the gardens are very nice with lot of flowers and artificial river. There is a good restaurant right near the river with good menu
- Situated right on the river and had a decent swimming pool and restaurant
- Swimming poil ans big ans confortable bungalow.Verty Nice staff.
- morning time with giving monks really fantastic. Good preparation by staff.
- Nice Thai property with very friendly staff and excellent riverside restaurant. The boattrip on the river organised via the hotel was nice as well as the almsgiving to the monks in the morning at the river. The rseort is beautifully maintained with lots of trees and flowers and home grown vegetables.
Maikaew Damnoen Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Maikaew Damnoen Resort offers accommodations in Damnoen Saduak, just 8 miles from Samut Songkhram. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, gift shop and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Amazing location and structure, with its own pier to go to the floating market. Very clean, surrounded by trees and water. Beautiful swimming pool
- The hotel was amazing. We made an upgrade to the coconut villa. It was surrounded with palms and threes. We have seen a lot of nice animals (varan, turtle). We would immediately go again to this nice hotel. Food in the restaurant was great. We could book a boat directly from the hotel pier to the floating market.
- The property was very nice, lovely staff who organised a boat for the floating markets for us.
- The staff was all so very kind and helpful! We also loved how close the resort is located to the floating market and the experience we had there was worth the whole trip! Maikeaw was clean and relaxing and offered a beautiful oasis for us to come back to after the crazy market trip. The pool felt nice on a hot day. And the massages are a need not a want! Highly recommend the massages! Top experience for sure.
Garden & swimming pool
Walking distance to floating market.
Hotel have a private boat service to the market
Located in Samut Songkhram in the region of Samut Songkhram, 28 miles from Haad Chao Samran, Nopparat Garden features a sun terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 55 miles from the property.
Nice river-view. Clean and light room. Good restaurant and ok thai-style breakfast.
Near the floating market.
- The location is quiet and peaceful and the view along the river was excellent, particularly at sunrise. The staff were friendly and helpful. Free bicycle hire is an inspired touch.
- Towel was not cleanliness and the sand/soil was DDP ins on floor
- Location ,Room ,Garden ,Restaurant ,Breakfast and warm welcome from staffs.
- The room, facility and location reflect the price. You get what you pay for. Economical. However the hotel is next to the river.
- Nice river-view. Clean and light room. Good restaurant and ok thai-style breakfast.
Amphawa Club Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Amphawa Club Resort is located in Amphawa, just 29 miles from Haad Chao Samran.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location by the river. Peaceful. Some boats going by but no problem really. 5 minutes tuk tuk from markets. Markets were beautiful. We went on a slower nite, Friday. Take a tour around markets by boat pre sunset. We only paid 300 baht just for us two. Was magical.
- บรรยากาศดีมากๆ สงบ ร่มเย็น เป็นส่วนตัวมากๆ พนักงานเอาใจใส่ดี
- ที่พักสะอาด บริการดีมาก พนักงานใส่ใจเราดีจ้า wifi ใช้ได้ดี
- พนักงานบริการดีมากค่ะ พอจอดรถ พนง ก็มารับ ทันที งงมากค่ะ
- อาหารเช้าประทับใจ วิวค่อนข้างไม่ดี อาจจะเพราะ จองห้องพักล่าช้า
Ruean Mai Chai Khlong
One of our best sellers in Amphawa! Featuring free WiFi, Ruean Mai Chai Khlong offers accommodations in Amphawa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
- This hotel is run by a family , so the atmosphere is truly warmly welcoming. When we were about to arrive, the gave us a call to ask about our arrival. Upon arrival, they picked us up from the market to their hotel. Even if we had no car and the hotel was a bit far from the market, that wasn’t a problem at all because they always picked us up and saw us off even on the last day. The breakfast was delicious and they were so mindful about your stay. Our room was next to the river and everything was clean except that the wall was not sound proof. The best part was the staff there. They always asked if you needed anything and this is what made our stay so special. We felt like home and we would definitely go back there again. There is no doubt that this place will always our choice when we go to Amphawa.
Friendly and helpful owner,
Silent place for relaxation
- Staffs are friendly and the room is good and reasonable price
Really, really Thai style hotel.
Too big room. 3 person stay but 4 shower room.
I love nice breakfast, yummy boiled rice, nice fruit, พริกเกลืออร่อยมาก, ปาท่องโก๋ก็อร่อย
Best place for everybody, one person, couples, family, very big family!
Very friendly staff.
Located in Amphawa, 28 miles from Haad Chao Samran, Boonyakan Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- อาหารเช้า อร่อยค่ะโดยเฉพาะ ขนมจีนน้ำยาไก่ แต่มีเรื่องห้องน้ำ ติดอยู่นิดนึงคือ อาบน้ำแล้ว น้ำระบายช้ามาก อาบเสร็จแล้ว น้ำท่วมห้องน้ำ เลย 5555 โดยรวมทุกอย่างดีค่ะ โดยเฉพาะลุงเจ้าของ น่ารัก อัยศัยดีมา
- บรรยากาศดี ห้องพักน่ารัก เจ้าของรีสอร์ตใจดี น่ารัก เป็นกันเอง
- ชอบบรรยากาศเงียบสงบดีมากค่ะ อาหารก็อร่อย หลากหลายดีคะ
- อาหารเช้าอร่อย คุณลุงเจ้าของใจดีเป็นกันเองมากๆ ให้ความรู้สึกเหมือนอยู่บ้าน ที่พักเงียบสงบ ร่มรื่น มีความเป็นธรรมชาติสูง เหมาะสำหรับการพักผ่อน
- Sehr freundlich Leute, die das kleine Hotel privat führen.
Amphawa Na Non Hotel & Spa
Located in Amphawa in the region of Samut Songkhram, 29 miles from Haad Chao Samran, Amphawa Na Non Hotel & Spa features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Don Muang Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Walkable to floating market, breakfast is excellent, roof top restaurant has nice views, staff is friendly. Owner is very hospitality.
- Big double beds were comfy. Rooms are of good size, perfect for families with young children. Every level has a chill out area and the top floor provides a view of the river. Had to leave early the next morning, the hotel staff was able to pack some light sandwiches and packet drinks. There is a 7-11 store in front of the hotel and a 24 hrs cafe opposite.
- I had a wonderful two night stay at Amphawa NaNon hotel. It is the best place in Amphawa. The staff was very accommodating him and extremely friendly. Wonderful stay.
- Location is very convenient. Walking distance to the floating market. A seven-eleven just across the street. Breakfast excellent on weekend only. Practically nothing yo eat on a Monday. Wonderful staff.
Great location near Amphawa floating market
Modern clean rooms
Car park available
Maeklong Marina Resort
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Maeklong Marina Resort is located in Damnoen Saduak. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Don Muang Airport is 55 miles from the property.
The hotel is located right on the river, we had a room with a very nice view.
The room itself was large and very clean with all ammenities provided.
The staff is friendly and always doing their best to make you feel comfortable.
This is a great place to stay if you want to explore amphawa or damnoen saduak.
- The facility & accommodation is worth for its price.
The staff went out of their way to provide us transportation to sightsee (of course we paid them for this), suggesting great sites, and then taking us to a nearby night market, the elephant farm, and a historic temple.
They helped us arrange a longboat tour to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market – the longboat, with a courteous safe driver, picked us up at the hotel’s dock, toured us around for 3 hours and returned us to the hotel.
Our traveling friend has severe gluten and dairy food allergies and the restaurant staff was overly accommodating to ensure that she was well fed and stayed healthy!
The staff speaks a little English and are very capable and willing to use their phones to help translate for thorough understanding. We highly recommend this precious hotel!
- Super Personal. Essen, auch abends, Spitze. Schwimmender Markt ist direkt mit dem Boot erreichbar. Genau richtig für 2-3 Tage nach Ankunft oder vor Rückflug.
มีใส่บาตรริมน้ำด้วย บรรยากาศตอนเช้าดีมาก ไม่อยากลุกไปไหนเลย
ที่พักมีแถมเรือพาล่องแม่น้ำแม่กลองฟรี แวะสามที่ให้เวลาเต็มที่ เราไปกลับเกือบสองชั่วโมง ประทับใจมาก
- The hotel is located right on the river, we had a room with a very nice view.
Top Resorts In Bang Khon Thi Samut Songkhram Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bang Khon Thi Samut Songkhram to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Khon Thi Samut Songkhram but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bang Khon Thi Samut Songkhram. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!