10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province:
My Ozone, Khao Yai
Featuring air conditioning, My Ozone, Khao Yai offers accommodations in Ban Wang Sai. Pak Chong is 11 miles away.Featuring a balcony, the accommodation is fitted with a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave. A refrigerator and kettle are also featured. Every unit features a private bathroom with a shower and slippers. Towels are available.My Ozone, Khao Yai also includes a spa center. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Wang Nam Khieo is 25 miles from My Ozone, Khao Yai, and Muaklek is 25 miles from the property.
- The place is quiet and not too crowded with tourist.
- Beautiful themed building, picturesque landscape, cosy room, nice swimming pool, friendly dog
- Pretty place for photo taking. Comfortable bed, love the aroma shampoo very much. Good place for gathering.
- hotel itself is very nice, landscape is decent and well managed, room is actually pretty nice(design), specially during the morning and sunset. Good for photo taking, walking around the property, horse riding is good for kids.
- The resort is very nice scenery good place for relaxing. I love it!!!
Baan Plai Fah Resort Khao Yai
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Baan Plai Fah Resort Khao Yai offers accommodations in Canggu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pak Chong is 12 miles from Baan Plai Fah Resort Khao Yai, and Wang Nam Khieo is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Paz Khao Yai
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, The Paz Khao Yai offers accommodations in Nong Sarai. The resort has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Pak Chong is 10 miles from The Paz Khao Yai, and Wang Nam Khieo is 25 miles away.
- Great place to stay, stunning view from the pool and the restaurant, the staff was just perfect and the breakfast was really good. nice For people who look for a quiet and relaxing place. We recommand it !
- The bed is very comfortable, i can really stay on bed all day! The atmosphere is superb, nice staffs, good breakfast.
- Nice swimming pool, food is delicious, the staffs have service mind
- The view was fantastic and the temperature controlled private swimming pool was great. We also liked the jacuzzi, too.
- The Paz is where people from Bangkok come for some fresh air and relaxation. I was part of a group of twelve that was attending a wedding in a nearby village and we stayed for 4 nights. The resort is nice (great rooms and pool area) and the staff were very friendly but there is very little to do, other than lie by the pool, visit the gym or onsen (Japanese bath house with sauna and steam room). Apparently there are wineries and a national park nearby but unfortunately you need a car to visit and we didn’t have one. The breakfasts were great, huge choice and fresh.
Rancho Charnvee Resort & Country Club Khaoyai
Rancho Charnvee Resort & Country Club Khaoyai features private golf courses and stylish accommodation with free WiFi. Surrounded by nature, the property is equipped with an outdoor pool and restaurants.Rancho Charnvee Resort & Country Club Khaoyai is located 4.3 miles away from Pakchong Town. Khaoyai National Park is located 24.9 miles away.Luxurious rooms at this resort feature modern interiors with private balconies overlooking the garden. They offer air conditioning, a cable TV and tea/coffee maker. Shower facilities are in the en suite bathrooms.Guests can relax by the pool or exercise at the fitness centre. For convenience, the resort offers a 24-hour reception desk, shuttle and laundry services. Meeting facilities are also available.The on-site restaurants offers diners with a variety of Thai, European and international favourites. Refreshing beverages can be enjoyed at the resort’s pool bar.
- Quaint and picturesque with great facilties and great staff. Hard to beat.
The rooms are beautiful.
Environment is nice and serene, good for a getaway stay from the usual bustling city life.
Staff (especially those from front office) are friendly and helpful.
Wheelchair is available as needed.
- Loby have spider not cleaning ,,roof not clean food to cool . Water at garden not treatment
Large and comfy bedroom
Nice scenery view and good for biking
Horse riding provided; good for horse lovers
- Very comfy, nice and luxury. We went on early December and weather was nice to ride the bicycle. Staff were helpful and very polite. The room was so beautiful (premiere access to pool and two bedroom villa). Breakfast was good.
U Khao Yai
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, U Khao Yai is located in Mu Si in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, just 3.5 miles from Palio Khao Yai. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
- The breakfast spread was quite good. However we wish yoghurt and hot milk had been provided for the cereals .
- Every single member of the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice and comfortable. The garden is beautiful and good for relaxation with many places for sitting. The restaurant serves Thai as well as French food. In consideration to the quality and taste of the food the prices were in my opinion reasonable. The French food option was a great alternation after eight years in Thailand. Furthermore the hotel uses a lot organic and self made food from the surroundings. I would only recommend this hotel or even Khao Yai for travellers with own transportation. There is much to see and explore around Khao Yai.
- Nice and very helpful staff. Good breakfast menu so In the future , if I have time I will come back this place again!
The room is big and clean. the restaurant provided nice food. we order room service to cure our craving for supper.
The location is close to the Ban Tha Chang Spring. As we hired a driver, so is easier to travel within Khao Yai.
everything is wonderful, unfortunately, at the last day, I found that an extra bed we added seem like have some bed bugs.
The staff are friendly and approachable.
Nice and cozy place… Quiet and relax
Twelve Oclock Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Twelve Oclock Resort is located in Si Khio in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pak Chong is 11 miles from Twelve Oclock Resort, and Muaklek is 26 miles away.
- Hill TOP, forest relaxing getaway. Property looks just like advertised. Friendly and helpful owner. It’s more like a homestay but u get the privacy of your own rooms. Not much activities, but Great place away from the city to rest and rejuvenate!
- บรรยากาศดี แอร์เย็น เตียงนอนสบาย น้ำอุ่นดี คนดูแลที่พักเทคแคร์ดีมากค่ะ
วิวจากที่พักดี อากาศดีมาก ธรรมชาติสุดๆ
ห้องพักสไตล์ลอฟท์ มีอ่างล้างหน้าอยู่ด้านนอก กลางคืนอากาศเย็นสบายเนื่องจากฝนตกด้วย
- ห้องพักสะอาด ดีไซน์สวย บรรยากาศดี เงียบสงบ อากาศเย็นสบาย
- เตียงนอนสบาย ห้องพักเป็นส่วนตัว สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกครบในห้องพัก
Phukumhom Khao Yai
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Phukumhom Khao Yai is located in Wangkata in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, just 17 miles from Pak Chong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wang Nam Khieo is 19 miles from Phukumhom Khao Yai, and Muaklek is 28 miles away.
- Beautiful resort, quality breakfast, excellent a la carte menu. Room with beautiful view from balcony and rooftop. Great swimming pool with mountain view.
Nice staff with full of service mind.
Variety choices of breakfast and big portion.
- The best part is the staff. Super friendly and helpful. The food was excellent as well.
- บรรยากาศเงียบ พนักงานบริการดี อาหารเช้าสั่งได้ไม่อั้น
- อาหารอร่อยมากค่ะ บรรยากาศ และอุปกรณ์อำนวยความสะดวกเยี่ยมมากๆเลย
Aurora Resort Khao Yai
One of our best sellers in Mu Si! Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Aurora Resort Khao Yai is located in Mu Si in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, just 14 miles from Pak Chong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Wang Nam Khieo is 26 miles from Aurora Resort Khao Yai, and Nakhon Nayok is 28 miles away.
We were all alone in the new luxery room at the huge swimming pool. That was nice. But when it is full you do not have privacy there.
These new rooms are nice, although with things broken and a dirty shower curtain.
when we pay by credit card need to charge the bank charges.
the picture not like same with our staying.
- Large properties and nice view of the mountains (not from the room though). Good food.
All staff are friendly and good service mind. Location – easy to find (GPS in Google map is correct)
Breakfast – tasty 🙂
Room – Big room and clean
- Big room can accomodate my family of 5. Whole property is huge but there is security at the main enterence, very open space, back to nature. Very simple breakfast but good vale for money. A plcae good for holding large private fuction.
- We were all alone in the new luxery room at the huge swimming pool. That was nice. But when it is full you do not have privacy there.
Wind Hills Sufficiency Agriculture
Located in Ban Khanan Chit, 11 miles from Pak Chong, Wind Hills Sufficiency Agriculture features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Muaklek is 26 miles from Wind Hills Sufficiency Agriculture, and Mu Si is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Mountain Creek Golf Resort & Residences
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Mountain Creek Golf Resort & Residences offers accommodations in Ban Lat Bua Khao, just 15 miles from Pak Chong. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Muaklek is 30 miles from Mt Creek & Residences, and Mu Si is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Wang Sai Nakhon Ratchasima Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!