10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Thung O Nakhon Si Thammarat – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Thung O Nakhon Si Thammarat is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Thung O Nakhon Si Thammarat. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Thung O Nakhon Si Thammarat. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Thung O Nakhon Si Thammarat. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Thung O Nakhon Si Thammarat right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Thung O Nakhon Si Thammarat with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Thung O Nakhon Si Thammarat:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bamboo Resort offers accommodations in Khanom, just 29 miles from Chaweng.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The hotel also provides bike rental. Lamai is 24 miles from BAMBOO RESORT, and Koh Samui is 25 miles away. Samui Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Excellent service when arrived. Made to feel welcome and information on the area was given to us Perfect position for access to all sights
- Everything was perfect. The best place to stay after one-month long journey across Thailand. Nice, simple, quiet, cozy, perfect…
- Nadine was very helpful, i got my booking messed up but she helped me fix it and even picked me up when the motorbike i was renting was broken.
- Great location close to the beach and Khanom’s famous cc Bar
- Quiet, very close to the beach and to a couple of beach restaurants.
Baan Tak Arkad
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Baan Tak Arkad is located in Khanom, just 28 miles from Chaweng. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lamai is 23 miles from Baan Tak Arkad , and Koh Samui is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Petit Saint Tropez
One of our best sellers in Khanom! Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Le Petit Saint Tropez offers accommodations in Khanom. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play darts at this resort, and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. Chaweng is 28 miles from Le Petit Saint Tropez, and Lamai is 23 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 29 miles away.
- Beautiful beach. Wonderful restaurant if a little highly priced (especially wine). Very good food, both French and Thai cuisine.
- We loved our stay At Saint Tropez. We felt At home from the first monet. The location was right by the sea and staff did everything to make our stay wonderful. We highly recommend Le Petit Saint Tropez! 🙂
- Very friendly and helpfull owners and staff. Fresh breakfast, clean room. Just next to the beach.
- Beautifully decorated room, exceptional helpful host, very delicious breakfast
- Nice and quiet location by the beach. Very tasteful interior design (especially the restaurant) – scandinavian meets french. Julien was very helpful in everything – even after we had left he helped us find a rental car.
Aava Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Khanom.Located along Nadan Beach in Khanom, Aava Resort and Spa offers stylish rooms, an outdoor pool and 4 dining options. Free internet access and airport shuttle service are available.The elegant rooms at Aava Resort are equipped with a satellite TV and personal safe. Separate living areas and tea/coffee makers are provided.Aava Spa features massage treatments and beauty therapies. Guests can hold outdoor gatherings by the barbecue facilities or book day trips at the tour desk.The on site restaurant serves a mixture of European and Asian dishes. There is a pizzeria, and a bakery, and cocktails are available at the pool bar.Aava Resort and Spa is approximately 28.5 miles from Samui Airport.
- Location on the beachfront was great. Although the area is on the cusp of some significant resort style developments presently there are only a couple of resorts all quite spread apart effectively making you feel you almost have the beach to yourself. Staff were all very courteous and friendly.
Khanom Beach: 8 km-long white sand beach and it is all for you!
Staff: As always, Thai hospitality with kind and helpful staff. I got a surprise birthday cake during our stay.
Yoga: Great yoga session
Thai Massage: Professional massage at the spa
Aalto Restaurant: If you choose Thai food you will not be disappointed. But pizza and pasta were not delicious. Breakfast a la carte menu choices were healthy and delicious.
We loved our poolside villa and hearing the waves from our bed. The yoga and fitness instructor was excellent – really new his stuff and held excellent group classes and private sessions. Lovely spa too.
For us one of the best things about Aava was the babysitting service and children’s activity room. This meant we could have some relaxing evenings at the restaurant and attend exercise classes and the spa together. All of the staff were so lovely with our baby.
- Perfect place to stay before ferry to Koh Samui etc.
the closeness to a great beach. The swimming pool is of reasonable size in
which you can go length. The drinks were weak unless you ask for stronger.
Baan Chomlay Resort
Located in Khanom, 28 miles from Chaweng, Baan Chomlay Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.Lamai is 23 miles from Baan Chomlay Resort, and Koh Samui is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 29 miles from the property.
The accommodations had an EXCELLENT location. I counted it as 16 steps from being beachside on one of the most underrated beaches in Thailand.
Our hotel host was the nicest guy in the world. He managed everything for us from helping us get motorbikes to dropping us off at the bus station to go to the next location for no charge. We were even surprised with chicken and rice for breakfast, an unexpected perk!
The Owners were very friendly and helpful and made us feel instantly welcome, We loved the location which is right on a beautiful beach.
Wonderful place to take your dogs
- The owner is an incredibly friendly guy. He’ll pick you up and drop you off at the bus station; his mom usually gives you a little something for breakfast and, well, the place is right on the beach. Keep an eye out for the giant (but innocuous) jellyfish out there in the water and the phosphorescent plankton at night!
ชายหาดกว้าง สวย เป็นส่วนตัว
- มีความเป็นส่วนตัวสงบและสะอาก เจ้าของน่ารักมากๆค่ะให้ไก่ทอกกับข้าวเหนียวด้วยแถมไม่คิดเงินเพิ่ม ขอบคุณมากๆค่ะ
- The accommodations had an EXCELLENT location. I counted it as 16 steps from being beachside on one of the most underrated beaches in Thailand.
Fong Kleun Resort
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Fong Kleun Resort is located in Khanom in the region of Nakhon Si Thammarat, just 27 miles from Chaweng. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Lamai is 22 miles from Fong Kleun Resort, and Koh Samui is 23 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Nature Line Resort
Located in Khanom, 27 miles from Chaweng, Nature Line Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lamai is 23 miles from Nature Line Resort, and Koh Samui is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Khanom.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Leeloo Paradise offers pet-friendly accommodations in Khanom, just 30 miles from Chaweng. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Lamai is 25 miles from Leeloo Paradise, and Koh Samui is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- A wonderful place to relax. We stayed 9 days, and fell into a profound calmness. The owners, Thierry and Marie were great hosts, breakfast is petite dejeuner, coffee is excellent. Yes the pool is small, but very comfortable for a wonderful swim at the end of a day on the beach, or a beginning before breakfast. Our room was cozy, comfortable, and wooden, and cleaned daily. The grounds and pool are kept super clean also. I can’t say enough of how we enjoyed the peace and quiet and comfort. I almost forgot, the bed was super comfortable, we both slept late and well.
- The owner, Dave was brilliant. We had terrible weather so the normal long poolside or beach days were no good. Dave’ taxi service and ideas were excellent.
- Once again, this place was the perfect getaway. The definition of paradise. Very chilled, extremely quiet. A deep sense of relaxation flows through the resort. It is a blessing to all us travellers who stay off the beaten path.
- Super relaxed, nice design and atmosphere. Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly.
- The place is stunning. It’s about 300 metres away from the beach, which may be a turn-off for some but unlike the cookie-cutter beach resorts in the area that cater mainly to Thais, it’s got real character: a beautiful shady garden and pond, a pool that’s great for kids, with a shallow part perfect for non-swimmers, and incredibly nice air conditioned teak bungalows. Ours had a separate room for kids, which they loved. The food was OK on average, the continental breakfast included in the price is acceptable but underwhelming, but the cook can whip up an amazing Tom Yum and other Thai dishes on the menue are very tasty as well.
Khanom Hill Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Khanom Hill Resort is located in Nakhon Si Thammarat in the region of Nakhon Si Thammarat. Just 30 miles from Chaweng. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Khanom is 6 miles from Khanom Hill Resort, and Lamai is 25 miles away. Samui Airport is 32 miles from the property.
We loved our experience at this family run
resort. We had the beaches to ourselves and the family included us by taking us to local gatherings and events in the community (markets and a gathering). We highly recommend this resort!
- Exceptionally friendly staff, felt so welcome from the very first minute. Breakfasts incl. In price were delicious as were the food all round. Went out of their way to help us get to the correct location.
- Very comfortable room and excellent food with a great ocean view from the restaurant
- Essen war sehr lecker. Deutsche Ansprechpartner! Passt alles und man fühlt sich gleich wohl und zu Hause. Perfekt um an- und runter zu kommen, um die Seele baumeln zu lassen. Personal ist sehr hilfsbereit und versucht alles, um den Aufenthalt so angenehm wie möglich zu machen
- Wunderschöne grosse und saubere Bungalows, die täglich gereinigt werden. Tolle Anlage mit Pool. Das Personal ist sehr freundlich. Das Frühstücksbuffet ist auch sehr gut. Das Essen ist ausgezeichnet im Restaurant. Der Strand wird auch täglich gereinigt. Liegen am Meer sind ausreichend vorhanden. Top Adresse in Khanom
- We loved our experience at this family run
Jasmine Resort And Spa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Jasmine Resort And Spa is located in Khanom. The resort has a terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chaweng is 26 miles from Jasmine Resort And Spa, and Lamai is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. I like the hotel because it has privacy and our room is just in front of the pool.
Throughout our stay all off the staff members where very helpful.
The big room. We had the deluxe room.
It was a quiet place.
Everything around Khanom is in Motorbike distance.
- The food at the restaurant are very delicious , very nice staff they are all very friendly.
- Insgesamt große Zimmer und Bad .Sehr nettes Personal
- Schöne obere Suite, toller Garten, schöner Ausblick oben
Top Resorts In Ban Thung O Nakhon Si Thammarat Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Thung O Nakhon Si Thammarat to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Thung O Nakhon Si Thammarat but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Thung O Nakhon Si Thammarat. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!