10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province:
Located in Ban Pa Sak, 13 miles from Chiang Rai, BaanDindee Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The resort has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 17 miles from the property.
Nice beautiful property.
Good location and awesome breakfast.
Nice and helpful staff.
- Beautiful nature, English speaking staff. Clean and comfortable facilities.
สถานที่วิเศษมาก ยามเช้าหมอกลงเต็มไปหมด อากาศดีสุดๆ
- บรรยากาศดี ธรรมชาติสวยงาม อาหารเช้าดี และอร่อย ห้องดี อุปกรณ์ครบครัน เกินคุ้มกับราคา
- บรรยากาศที่พักเงียบสงบ ห้องพักสะอาด อาหารเช้ารสชาติดี
- Nice beautiful property.
Baan Rai Phufah Resort Chiangrai
Located in Ban Pa Ruak, 16 miles from Chiang Rai, Baan Rai Phufah Resort Chiangrai features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A TV with satellite channels is provided.Chiang Rai Airport is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Tong Tow House
Tong Tow House offers accommodations in Ban Fang Min. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or river. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.Saikaew Resort offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 6 miles from Saikaew Resort.
- The room is spacious and very clean. The atmosphere is very relaxing just like at home. All day free treats are the plus.
- The location was so good, so quiet and relaxing. We cycled out (free bikes) and brought back delicious street food to enjoy lakeside. You are ten minutes from Bus station 1 yet it feels like you’re in the deep countryside. Our hosts were happy to provide dishes, cutlery and beers to have a great evening just relaxing and having conversation with other guests. Oh and they have the most adorable pets!
- The peaceful location – all you could hear at night were crickets, geckos and frogs. And it was really relaxing sitting on the balcony overlooking the lily pond. The bed was super comfy, there’s a small kitchen area attached to the room equipped with tableware so you can bring takeout and eat it on the balcony. And, finally, the owner: friendly, enthusiastic and really helpful. I would definitely go back!
- Heavenly place! Majestic views on the lake, excellent, friendly staff and owners, superbly 5star- clean accomodation, change of linen and toiletries every day, easy access to taxi and free bikes, everything perfect!
- Amazing location for thé ones who loves stay away from noise. Staff very friendly.
The Imperial River House Resort, Chiang Rai
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.River House Resort & Spa, Chiang Rai is in a great location on the banks of the River Kok. Its luxurious rooms offer views of the river or outdoor swimming pool, as well as free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at River House Resort provide stylish furniture, fresh white walls and hardwood floors. Each room provides a 25” flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels. Rooms are also equipped with tea and coffee makers and bathroom toiletries.As well as relaxing in the large outdoor swimming pool that overlooks the river, guests can enjoy the hot tub and well-equipped fitness center. At the spa and health club, a range of beauty treatments are offered, as well as relaxing massage therapies.River House Resort and Spa is just a 15-minute drive from Chiang Rai Airport. For convenience, a free airport shuttle is provided.
- Great location to relax and escape pollution by the river,10 minute drive to town centre(free evening shuttle bus).Good bicycles supplied from hotel and lots of flat ground to discover.Room was huge and fantastic view of river.Largest bed i’ve slept in.Very good Breakfast.Excellent Staff.
- The room we stayed in was quite big, the bathroom was also spacious with a bathtub. Room service food was average. They had a free shuttle to the city every 30 minutes until 9:30 pm on weekends, and 7:30 pm on weekdays. The staff were very polite and helpful. The swimming pool was maintained very well, it was always clean. The hotel was quite peaceful and quiet, since it is far from the city. This is more of a hotel where you can relax and get away from the city as the hotel is surrounded by nature. You can see the river bank and you can hear the birds chirp every morning. 🙂
- This was my second time at the place and it’s still great. Quiet, comfortable, relaxing and with a great pool and views. The food is good and the complementary shuttle service to/from the airport and to/from the night market is great. Some say it’s too distant, which seems so at first, but with the shuttle service and getting the lay of the land, that issue pretty much goes away. I was here for two weeks last year and would have stayed longer this time, if the place hadn’t been already booked (Balloon Festival).
Beautiful hotel with very good rooms, large lovely swimming pool located right on the river with nice gardens .
Is located outside the centre of town but provides free shuttle to night market in the evening. Also well located for airport with free transfer to it.
Disappointing dinner service and menu availability for my birthday dinner. Not one item from the steak menu was available nor a couple of other items tried to order.
- Nice hideaway, great views and breakfast… Very comfy rooms with big bathroom and sofa
Saensukkho Hotel & Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Saensukkho Hotel & Resort offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. The resort has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The White House Boutique Resort
Located in Ban Fang Min, 10 miles from Chiang Rai, The White House Boutique Resort features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pa Sak Tong
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Pa Sak Tong offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 12 miles from Pa Sak Tong.
No reviews yet.
Heun Baan Rong Khun Resort
Located in Ban Mae Kon, 7 miles from Chiang Rai, Heun Baan Rong Khun Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Rai Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- 200 meters from the White Temple, quiet area, nice staff, was the cheapest option at the time of booking
- The location was great, within walking distance of the White temple. The rooms and buildings were nice and so were the staff. The owner and her mother were so kind to bring me Aloe Vera cream after I got a bad sunburn. Much appreciated. I would definitely recommend staying here and would come back!
- The place was well decorated and they offer free bicycles. It’s clean and beautiful and they provide shades for cars
- Very close to everything. Nice wifi and complimentary toast. Beautiful atmosphere.
- Rent och fräscht. Mysig miljö. Nära till “the white tempel”.
Baan Suan Jantra Home Stay
Located in Chiang Rai in the region of Chiang Rai Province, 3.2 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple, Baan Suan Jantra Home Stay features a terrace and views of the mountains. Central Plaza ChiangRai is 8 miles from the property.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting and dining area. There is a private bathroom with slippers and free toiletries in each unit. Towels are provided.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Clock Tower Chiang Rai is 8 miles from Baan Suan Jantra Home Stay, and Old Bus Station is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 12 miles from Baan Suan Jantra Home Stay.
- Truly like staying in a home. The property is beautiful, especially at night, and has tons of animals they keep as pets. It’s remote but right down the street from a tea farm. Owner is an amazing cook and went above and beyond during our stay to accommodate us. Bedrooms are rustic but we didn’t expect anything fancy.
- Jantra house is the heaven on earth. What Nee and Oi built here is not just a typical homestay experience. They made a real home with a big family with cats and dogs. Nee is a perfect cook and quite generous to offer whatever she cooks. She made us tasteful cakes and fresh coffee every morning. The rooms were comfortable and equipped with whatever you need. The big garden next to the pond offers peaceful generous views to a tea plantation and rice field. Here we felt in mother earth’s hands all day long. It is also a good place for tranquil stays with all the artistic furniture and wooden sculptures. It is very convenient for families with kids as well. Thank you Nee and Oi for creating such a wonderland on Earth.
- Excellent hosts, they helped me arrange my entire trip. There’s a great trail running track just across the property.
Thank you Nee and Oil for sharing with us your slice of nirvana. For 3 days/nights you excited our senses with an authentic Thai experience. You fed our souls with the peace, serenity and beauty of your gardens and ponds, lovingly lit up by torch-burners/candlelight at night. We sat on our balcony and drank in the beauty of the sun setting over the rice fields. You filled our tummies with the tastiest food we ate in Thailand. We slept at night with the sounds of the forest cacophony of frogs, geckos, and the occasional squirrels thumping on the roof during their nightly jaunts. The roosters woke us early and the ducks kept us company as they(and we) explored the charming gardens.
Nee is a wealth of knowledge of sight-seeing in the province. Don’t worry about booking any day trips beforehand. She was able to arrange this locally and for much less expense.
Excellent value for money home stay.
Beautiful peaceful place in the countryside, right next to beautiful tea plantations.
The owner, Nee welcomed us with open arms.
She is the best host ever, always making sure we were fine and had everything we needed, planned us trips, took us to the White Temple and arranged a local restaurant to hold on to our luggage whilst we visited- free of charge.
Best cook, making everything from scratch such as jams, amazingly good peanut butter, bread..I wasn’t feeling so well and she cooked this amazing rice soup which helped me so much! Also, my mum has some food allergies so Nee cooked her Pad Thai to order and taught her how to cook it, again free of charge!!
Staying here you get back to nature, LOTS of ducks (not for eating) .. we wish we could have stayed longer..until next time 🙂
Top Resorts In Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Tha Ma O Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!