10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Tha Kradat Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Tha Kradat Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Tha Kradat Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Tha Kradat Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Tha Kradat Chiang Mai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Tha Kradat Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Tha Kradat Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Tha Kradat Chiang Mai Province:
P Resort is located in Chiang Mai, 1.3 miles from Chiang Mai Bus Station and 2.4 miles from Wat Chiang Man. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 2.5 miles from P Resort, and Tha Pae Gate is 2.6 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Zensala Riverpark Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Zensala Riverpark Resort offers accommodations in Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is room service at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Wat Chiang Man is 1.8 miles from Zensala Riverpark Resort, and City Art & Cultural Center is 2.1 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
I enjoy my staying very much with the nice staff and warm welcoming . And appreciate the free shuttle bus service take me to the Old city .
The breakfast is so wonderful to make my day.
- Enjoyed the ambience. It was an oasis of peace with the sounds of birds song all day long Lovely being away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Staff were very responsive to requests and the Thai dishes delicious.
- Really lovely stay and lovely people. Highly recommended
- There are very helpful staff. Nice and quiet location on the riverside that is suitable for relaxing.
- This place is absolutely beautiful! The staff here are gems! Their hospitality is out of this world. This place was a breath of fresh air. I would highly recommend this resort
- I enjoy my staying very much with the nice staff and warm welcoming . And appreciate the free shuttle bus service take me to the Old city .
Centara Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection
Located 2.3 miles from Tha Pae Gate in Chiang Mai, Centara Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Wat Chiang Man is 2.4 miles from Centara Khum Phaya Hotel, and City Art & Cultural Center is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 4.3 miles from Centara Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection.
- We loved the traditional Thai style hotel and the layout of the hotel and gardens. It was only 15mins out of the hustle & bustle of Chang Mai, but still in walking distance of restaurants, shopping mall. Just a great hotel and pool to come back to after a busy day. The tuk tuk rides back to the hotel from the city were fun and inexpensive, and great way to travel around. If you are looking for an authentic Thai architectural style hotel and gardens this is it.
- The staff were amazing and made you feel so welcome. The whole hotel is tranquil, very pretty and so relaxing. The pool area is wonderful with a swim up bar and little individual islands with sun beds. The Spa was very professional and the aromatherapy massage 10/10. A really wonderful stay.
- Although in the middle of the city, the property was designed in a way that gave it a secluded feel. Staff was pretty good as well.
- Rooms big and inviting. Beds a little firm but pillows great. Travelled with family and friend for my 50th birthday. Great food and cocktails. Amazing pool and grounds. Pj was a lovely staff member who helped my companions organise many surprises for me. The resort was close to restaurants and local markets as well as the Big C shopping center. 300baht into town and night markets. Spa was wonderful. I had 3 treatments. Would love to go back
- This property is one of the best we have ever stayed in in our worldwide travels. It is beautiful piece of serenity which seems odd as it is close to the business hub of Chiang Mai. But once you enter the gates, you forget you are anywhere near a city.
Baan Singkham Boutique Resort
Baan Singkham Boutique Resort is located in Chiang Mai, a 10-minute drive from the center of the city. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and traditional Thai massage.Rooms at Baan Singkham feature wooden furnishings and Northern Thai décor. Amenities include a cable TV, fridge and tea/coffee maker.Guests can rent a bike to explore the surrounding areas at leisure. The hotel also provides ticketing services and business facilities are available. A daily breakfast buffet is available.Baan Singkham Boutique Resort is a 30-minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport.
- Quirky and spacious resort. The best part of our stay was Pang, a member of staff at Baan Singkaam, who was extremely helpful. She was friendly and approachable and went above and beyond during our 3 night stay here. Nothing was too much trouble for her. Thank you Pang!!!
- L’endroit est très typique tout en bois avec une jolie piscine. L’endroit n’est pas pratique d’accès toutefois moyennant finance les propriétaires vous amènent au centre, en tout cas le soir.
- Pas tres aimables, pas tres propre et surtout piscine sale..grenouilles patogent dedans!
La tranquillité du lieu dans les environs de Chiang mai. Le cadre général de l’hôtel très réussi pour son atmosphère traditionnelle (le resort est construit depuis 12 ans d’après ce que m’a dit la responsable).
La responsable est très serviable et sympathique. Exemple, nous sortons au moment où éclate un orage diluvien et elle nous amène au restaurant le plus proche. Très grande chambre et plein de touches très originales au niveau deco. Une baignoire taillée dans la pierre.
- Im Prinzip garnichts. Es hieß es sind auf unserer Seite nur noch zwei zimmer zur Vefügung. Es waren außer uns keine gäste da.
Ban Sabai Village Resort & Spa
This cozy luxury hotel is located 3 miles from the center of the city, and features a free shuttle service to Chiangmai’s Night Bazaar. Ban Sabai Village Resort & Spa provides beautiful accommodations nestled within tropical gardens.Tastefully decorated, each room has spacious interiors and private balconies, and private villas feature open-air bathrooms with spa bathtubs and steam rooms. Rustic in style, but well-furnished with a bathtub, a satellite TV and a minibar, the rooms provide comfort.Ban Sanbai is located within 3 miles from various attractions like Sunday Walking Street, Warorat Market and Wat Gate. The resort has bike and car rental facilities.For a truly relaxing getaway, the Ban Sabai Resort features two garden spa pavilions which provide traditional massages and beauty treatments. There is also a meditation area in the middle of a lotus pond. Other facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, a gym and a library.The Wild Orchid Restaurant serves both Asian and international dishes daily. Private dinners on the grounds pavilion can also be arranged upon request.
- Two beds just gave us more room and comfort with shelf space not normally available in Thai hotels.. The setting around the pool is just out of this world, shady and tranquil. The staff were all very helpful with a good restaurant.
- Excellent resort, very good atmosphere, clean, quiet and professionally managed. It has the “thai feeling” we all look for.
- Beautiful villa with comfy beds, loads of space and beautiful views. Own sauna and relaxing outdoor space downstairs, Delicious fresh food in the restaurant. A lovely family-run business, full of warmth and a spirit of friendliness and support throughout – a lush oasis with great pool and spa facilities.
- The staff. Extremely helpful, cheerful and friendly.
Beautiful and atmospheric spa resort at a perfect location for a quiet and peaceful break away from the hustle and bustle of the city and hordes of tourists. There is still the convenience of a shuttle one can catch in the late afternoon/ evening to the night bazaars . Otherwise, it was easy to catch a grab taxi to and fro city for less than 100 baht.
Excellent service and lovely ladies, from the front desks to the spa therapists I had for all days were all so sweet and accomodating and ‘L’ is like a mother hen to me, taught me cooking and was worried when I got back late at night from town! 🙂
Lanna Dusita Riverside Boutique Resort by Andacura
Located in Chiang Mai, 2.2 miles from Wat Chiang Man, Lanna Dusita Boutique Resort by Andacura features an outdoor pool and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 2.4 miles from Lanna Dusita Boutique Resort by And, and City Art & Cultural Center is 2.5 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- We got the room that face to the river with the balcony, it is pretty amazing in the morning where you can hear the sounds of little birds! bed is comfy, room is spacious with good facilities! we love this balcony! it’s a bit far from town, so if you have a car, or rent a motorbike, that could be useful. Otherwise, you can get an Uber, pretty convenient.
Hay. We stay 3 night in Lanna Dusita. It was ok. Nice place, nice view. But it for away from the city. To get to town is 300 b for 2 people.
It good they have a free shuatle 2 time in a day( one way).
The staff is good, nice.
- Great view near the river with very nice facility and services
1. Peaceful atmosphere with many beautiful corners to relax, e.g. by Ping River, by the swimming pool, or by the duck’s pond beside the reception lobby.
2. Buffet breakfast is delicious, and full of choices.
3. Room is clean, spacious, and comfortable.
4. Dinner at hotel can be booked and ordered in advance. Tried dinner at the hotel one night. All dishes were delicious.
5. Hotel’s staffs are friendly and helpful.
- The Chief was very friendly and posed with us for photos.
X2 Chiangmai Riverside Resort
Situated along the tranquil banks of the majestic Ping River locates the luxurious X2 Chiangmai Riverside Resort. Incorporating unique designs with modern and traditional Lanna elements, the 5-storey resort features 30 elegantly designed suites.The tastefully decorated suites each come fully equipped with modern room amenities for a comfortable stay. It has a TV, seating area and selected views. The private bathroom comes with plump towels and a range of complimentary toiletries.X2 Chiangmai Riverside’s courtyard comes interspersed with leafy 100-year-old tamarind trees and a rooftop gym, pool and bar that overlooks the river. Guests can enjoy soothing X2 spa and fitness facilities during their stay and fine dining in the Oxygen dining room.At H2O Water Bar and Tea Lounge, guests can enjoy fine wine, refreshing drinks and offers guests with an experience to pair mineral water with tea blends from renowned places around the globe. In addition, H2O also serves Michelin-designed tapas and delicacies in the internal courtyard that overlooks the property’s original well.
Wat Ket is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, markets and relaxation.
- Location and ambiance. Staff very attentive. Was impressed that the GM , Ewan took the time to chat on two occasions
- Comfy bed and room overall. Nice design outdoor and indoor plus the view to the restaurant and tamarind trees. Great river views. Very well equipped room with coffee machine, ironing and so on. Clean room – actually brand new. Staff is friendly and supportive. They were so kind to allow us check out later. Shuttle bus is “king of songteos” – quiet and comfortable. Funny labels everywhere. Quiet place for short stay. Baby bath with amenities (even duckling!) has been provided without reminder – huge plus. Restaurant (being fair not my style) has tiny menu, which will be advantage for short stay. But could be annoying after 3-4 breakfasts/dinners. Liked the rooftop swimming pool (refreshing and relaxing!) and the bar.
- Brand new resort with nice view & nice design. Spacious room, friendly staff. They have a section of pillows to select. Everything was superb.
- Great and helpful staffs, state of the art room, beautiful setting and architecture.
Tolles neues Designhotel am Fluss , wunderbare Küche, geprägt von einem französischen Sternekoch – Fusion französisch- thai sehr ambitioniert! Checkin durch Artur perfekt!
Gerne immer wieder ,wenn wir in Chiang Mai sind.
Eco Resort Chiang Mai
Blending simplicity and nature with style, our hip and trendy hostel features affordable comfort, making it the perfect place to stay and exploring Chiang Mai.On huge tropical grounds, the eco-friendly Eco Chiang Mai is in a green area yet isn’t far from the center of Chiang Mai. Beautifully furnished, Eco Chiang Mai has excellent quality that far exceeds that of a standard hostel.In addition to cozy rooms decorated in a modern Thai style, we also provide a relaxing common room where you can share you travel experiences with other travelers. Our outdoor pool and sitting areas are also perfect places to enjoy a quiet moment.There’s no better place to go to enjoy an affordable and unique experience.
Wat Ket is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, markets and relaxation.
- Loved the swimming Pool and gardens. Comfy beds and relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast included price was good.
- Pretty setting with garden grounds. The pool was wonderful.
- Lovely swimming pool. Escape the noise of the city.
- The staff was very helpful in sorting out a difficult situation regarding shared restroom/shower facility.
- I arrived very late but the staff provided full assistance and was friendly. The grounds are restful and the pool was excellently maintained.
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Tonnam Homestay is located in Chiang Mai in the region of Chiang Mai Province, just 2.3 miles from Chiang Mai 700 Year Stadium. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Wat Chiang Man is 2.7 miles from Tonnam Homestay, and Chiang Mai Bus Station is 2.7 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 5 miles away.
- The place, the lay out, is this kind of places that you can stay there for a month, it has this magic touch that makes you feel like at home, very warm human contact
- The room we got is really comfortable, and very close to nature. we got the bathtub outside, and it’s pretty awesome! very good if you want some quiet times, and relaxing space. The place is a bit far from the city , but if you rent a car, or motorbike, it is more convenient!
- Nice location outside of town, beautiful views on the river. Amazing and cheerful chef, nicest person at the place
- The rooms are beautiful, confortable and really clean. The place is quiet, green, with a nice swimming pool and garden. The hosts are friendly and welcoming. Good breakfast.
- Perfect place to relax, very quiet and confortable with an amazing view to the river. Staff truly amazing.
BB Mantra Boutique and Budget
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! BB Mantra Boutique and Budget is located in the Chiang Mai Old City neighborhood in Chiang Mai, just 1,300 feet from Wat Chiang Man. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Tha Pae Gate is 1,950 feet from BB Mantra Boutique and Budget, and City Art & Cultural Center is 1,950 feet away. Chiang Mai Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Good location. Spacious room. We enjoyed the pool. Really good breakfast with options, fruits and fruit juices.
If u like sleeping in a room full of cockroaches- go ahead and book
A cosy hotel with nice spacious rooms and a nice comfortable balcony to the pool, great to relax. In addition, there were mosquito nets, very useful!
Breakfast from the menu that was freshly prepared in addition to a little buffet.
- Good Hotel located in the central Chiang Mai. Staff really attentive and friendly.Rooms clean.
- Great location, staff and commodities. Very good and cheap cocktails too 🙂
Top Resorts In Ban Tha Kradat Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Tha Kradat Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Tha Kradat Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Tha Kradat Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!