10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Taling Ngam Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Taling Ngam Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Taling Ngam Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Taling Ngam Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Taling Ngam Koh Samui. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Taling Ngam Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Taling Ngam Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Taling Ngam Koh Samui:
The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Enjoy peaceful stays in luxurious beachfront villas set amidst beautifully landscaped grounds. Featuring stunning views of Koh Samui’s western coast, The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa Taling Ngam offers warm Thai hospitality.Situated along peaceful Taling Ngam Beach, The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa is a 40 minute drive from Samui International Airport. It is a 20 minute drive from Nathon Pier.Featuring a hot tub or pool, spacious rooms open out to scenic views of surrounding landscapes. Well-furnished with fine wood fixtures, they have a flat-screen TV and DVD player.Have fun-filled afternoons at the beach with free rental of kayaks and snorkeling gear. Offering tour services and free mountain bike rental, the resort makes exploring Samui and surrounding islands easy.Enjoy stunning sea views at the open-air Restaurant L’Ananas & Bar, which offers Thai specialties and international dishes. For a more intimate experience, beachside dining can be arranged.
Bed was comfy (hard)
Choice of eggs at breakfast was good.
Location very quiet.
- This place was an absolute paradise. The service was outstanding, and always with a smile. The room was beautiful and comfortable, plus we were just steps from the pool and the beach! We also really enjoyed the range and quality of breakfast options.
- Perfect for couples looking for some peace & quiet. A bit remote but nice location. Only a few steps to the beach, dinners on the sand unforgettable. Staff helpful and most friendly. Impeccably clean rooms.
- We were greeted with fresh coconuts when we checked in, which was delightful. Each morning we had breakfast looking out at the sea, watching the waves come and go, this place is beautiful. The staff are nothing but helpful, anything you want they take care of, it was an amazing trip 🙂
The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful.
The resort was quiet and relaxed.
Your choice of either great swimming pool with swim up bar or an ocean swim.
The decor suits the Thai environment, air con worked a treat.
- Bed was comfy (hard)
Located in Taling Ngam Beach, 19 miles from Ko Phangan, Panasuk Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chaweng is 8 miles from Panasuk Resort, and Khanom is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. AB Resort offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ban Sa Ket. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Phangan is 19 miles from AB Resort, and Chaweng is 8 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
I – Talay Beach Bar & Cottages Taling Ngam Samui
Located in Taling Ngam Beach, 20 miles from Ko Phangan, I – Talay Beach Bar & Cottages Taling Ngam Samui features a terrace and views of the sea. Chaweng is 10 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.Featuring a terrace, all units feature satellite flat-screen TV, Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. Towels are provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar. The property also has packed lunches.The property has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. You can play darts at the property, and the area is popular for biking. Khanom is 18 miles from I – Talay Beach Bar & Cottages Taling Ngam Samui, and Lamai is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Nice quiet location with beautiful beach. Atmospheric cafe with good food. Friendly stuff. Good price for location on the beach. Good opportunity to get acquainted with friendly Thai countryside.
Very nice location, great beach, wonderful staff and great massage on site.
The food is excellent and we had really an happy time there.
Strongly recommend it!
- The rooms are awesome and private, it is literally right on the beach, affordable and great place to stay if you plan on relaxing for a few days
- Perfect value for money and the staff were helpful.
- Charming beach with warm shallow water. silent area far from the city and noise. Restaurant serves good food.Nice staff.you can rent a Motorbike here, You need a motorbike or car to get to shops and other restaurant
InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort
One of our top picks in Taling Ngam Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort offers accommodations in Taling Ngam Beach, just 21 miles from Ko Phangan. The resort has an outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, windsurfing and biking. The resort also provides car rental. Chaweng is 10 miles from InterContinental Taling Ngam Resort, and Khanom is 17 miles away. Samui Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The views , food , pool amazing , staff is the best
- Quiet and private albeit far from the airport. View is incredible ! Stayed at the King Panoramic room which was fantastic.
- Friendly stuff and awesome location. The view is amazing and all the facilities of the hotel perfect.
Wonderful view from the lobby and my room
Nice meals in the beach restaurant and in room service
I didn’t want to leave, felt like in heaven
Efficient buggy service
- Location, facilities, staff were very responsive, cleanliness
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Lipa Noi.Steps from Lipa Noi’s beautiful sunset coast, the luxurious Nikki Beach Resort provides relaxing stays with an exclusive beachfront and modern bungalows. This chic boutique resort features a beachfront pool, fitness facilities and soothing massages.A short drive from various attractions, Nikki Beach Resort is 9 miles from Nathon Pier and 6 miles from beautiful Namuang Waterfall. It provides free parking and is a 45-minute drive from Samui Airport.Featuring tasteful dark wood furnishings, bungalows open out to sweeping views of Thailand’s Gulf or tropical greenery. They have a 42-inch flat-screen TV, iPod dock and free Wi-Fi.Lazy afternoons can be spent on day beds by the landscaped pool or with a soothing massage in the outdoor pavilion. The staff is available to help coordinate daily activities and tours.Tropical garden views accompany seafood, Thai and international specialties at Nikki’s restaurant. After-meal drinks and signature cocktails can be enjoyed at the bar, which features a DJ and Nikki Beach’s signature brand of music and entertainment.
- Location, staff, service, facilities, luxurious rooms and all the extras making this an exceptional stay!
- Facilities, outstanding rooms, pool, staff attention
- Hotel is so much beautiful and clean and Luxery and very good restaurant
- Beautiful grounds!!! Enjoyed our villa and super friendly and helpful staff. April and Javier went out of their way to assist us in any way!!
- Location was fabulous with quiet beaches. The staff were brilliant and so friendly.
Sea Valley Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Lipa Noi.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the sandy shores of Lipa Noi Beach, Sea Valley Hotel & Spa features private air-conditioned villas, most with a private pool and spa tub. In addition to its seafront outdoor pool, the hotel also provides pampering spa services.Hiding behind landscaped grounds, villas feature a private terrace which enjoys beautiful sunset views. With hardwood floors and free Wi-Fi, villas come equipped with a cable TV, DVD player and a lounge area. Private bathrooms have glass roofs and hot-water showers.Located across from popular Chaweng Beach, Hotel Sea Valley & Spa is a 5-minute drive from the white sands of Nathon Beach and a 45-minute drive from Samui Airport.The staff at the tour desk can help arrange trekking and diving trips, where guests can explore the natural beauty of Koh Samui. Alternatively, traditional Thai massages can be enjoyed at the spa.Overlooking the beach, Sea Valley’s restaurant has an intimate dining experience at its outdoor sitting area. After meals, relax with a cocktail and watch sports at the bar.
The big swimming pool was perfect with kids. Different depths, not too busy, beautiful view. You can easily switch between beach and pool.
Very friendly personnel at the restaurant. Luxury western/thai breakfast.
Rooms are clean and cozy, lots of space for clothes, luggage etc. We traveled with a 4 year old. We had one twin bed but the couch was perfect for a child to sleep on, hotel provided an extra duvet.
We visited a perfect small restaurant on the big road, Mango Tree. 5 minutes walk. Perfect relaxed little place and good food!
- We had a wonderfuul stay in Beach front hause with pool – excelent – beautiful sunsets.
Super nice and friendly staff , great food , clean rooms , heaven on earth , sure will go again .
Crystal water , amazing beaches..
- Everything. Such a clean cozy and superb property. They made us feel at home
- Very friendly staff. Great choice of meals at the restaurant and very quick service. The beach is very clean. Bungalows have almost a total privacy due to the surrounding vegetation
- The big swimming pool was perfect with kids. Different depths, not too busy, beautiful view. You can easily switch between beach and pool.
The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort
The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort is located on Lipa Noi Beach along Koh Samui’s West Coast. It features rooms with a cable/satellite TV, an outdoor pool, beach-side restaurant and free parking. Guests enjoy free uses of the kayak, a swim in the outdoor pool or simply relax at the beach lounge.The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort boasts two accommodation buildings connected by a beach front path, all guests rooms are air-conditioned and include tea/coffee maker. A free in-room welcome minibar is offered upon arrival.Guests can enjoy traditional Thai massage and body treatments at a pavilion by the beach.The helpful staff can also provide assistance in motorbike and car rentals. For those looking for more activities, the on-site tour desk can arrange day trips, yoga classes and other activities.Big John Restaurant serves Thai and Western cuisines along with stunning sea and sunset views.The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort is just steps away from Niki Beach Samui. The resort is a short 10-minute drive from Lipa Noi Pier and a 15-minute ride from Nathon Town. Samui Airport is approximately 18 miles away.
- This is a chill location for a quiet, family-oriented beach holiday. The bungalows are well-appointed and spacious. The beach is calm and safe. The staff attention is superb.
- This is a chill location, perfect as a quiet beach retreat. It has a rich patina that makes it feel homey. The bungalow are fantastic, with high quality furniture, linens and also quality soaps and shampoos. The patrons were a diverse group including young singles, young families, and older travellers like us. It was a friendly group of people, quiet and respectful. The service was excellent on all counts!
- Free wifi, close to the beach and pool, staff were helpful
The resort exceeded our expectations.
We were able to participate in daily yoga classes.
There was a raw food and drink menu to choose from as well.
- Beautiful and quiet beach; many great restaurants around; very nice and helpful staff
Rajapruek Samui Resort
Located in Lipa Noi, 19 miles from Ko Phangan, Rajapruek Samui Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chaweng is 10 miles from Rajapruek Samui Resort, and Khanom is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 10 miles from the property.
Beach – great! Nice sand, easy to enter sea, shadow from trees all the way into the water, even some green grass, shower on the beach, free deckchairs and towels on beach.
Good restaurant, a bit expensive (great and cheap one across the road)!
For us, traveling with kids, this was the best location on Koh Samui
- Really big pool for a decent swim! Breakfast was good too!
- Pros: The view is worth 4-5 stars for sure!! Much quieter than the east coast. The coconut juice was super delicious. The food is a bit pricy but the taste was okay. Breakfast is good. Close to Nathon pier so very easy to travel back to Surat Thani airport. The pools are lovely. The waitresses are adorable and nice.
- Hotel is by the beach, swimming pool a plus. Staff very friendly
– good breakfast
– swimming pool & free towels
- Beach – great! Nice sand, easy to enter sea, shadow from trees all the way into the water, even some green grass, shower on the beach, free deckchairs and towels on beach.
Located in Lipa Noi, 19 miles from Ko Phangan, @Samui Haus features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. A flat-screen TV is featured.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.Chaweng is 10 miles from @Samui Haus, and Khanom is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 10 miles from @Samui Haus.
Samui Haus was a great place to stay in a quiet and tranquil part of Koh Samui. Samui Haus had all the essentials for a pleasant and relaxed stay, where I enjoyed soaking in the sun by the pool while my daughter enjoyed fun swimming all day. My daughter loved the pancakes at Samui Haus for breakfast, and I found the staff to be friendly and relaxed.
Lipanoi is a peaceful part of Koh Samui – ideal for relaxing, and away from the hustle of other more popular areas of the island.
I would absolutely return to Samui Haus.
- The most beautiful place we’ve ever been! ❤️ The greatest personel ever! Lovely vue, great separate houses placed in the beautiful garden with very nice pool! Love @Samui Haus and hope return there! ?
- Delicious food, incredible pool and room, loved every minute
Top location! Quiet, beach walking, swimming location with excellent food, bycicles, bikes to hire, free kayak…
Near Na Thon and ferry. Superb for couples or families.
- I liked the friendly staff. even tho they didn’t have any medical plaster at the Hotel, they gave us something to desinfect a cut.
- Samui Haus was a great place to stay in a quiet and tranquil part of Koh Samui. Samui Haus had all the essentials for a pleasant and relaxed stay, where I enjoyed soaking in the sun by the pool while my daughter enjoyed fun swimming all day. My daughter loved the pancakes at Samui Haus for breakfast, and I found the staff to be friendly and relaxed.
Top Resorts In Ban Taling Ngam Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Taling Ngam Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Taling Ngam Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Taling Ngam Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!