10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Tai Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Tai Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Tai Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Tai Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Tai Koh Samui. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Tai Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Tai Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Tai Koh Samui:
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Fun-D Resort offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ban Tai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Phangan is 13 miles from Fun-D Resort, and Chaweng is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 7 miles from Fun-D Resort.
No reviews yet.
By Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Ban Bang Po.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, By Beach Resort offers accommodations in Ban Bang Po. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Ko Phangan is 12 miles from By Beach Resort, and Chaweng is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The location on the beach was beautiful. It was great to wake up on the beach every day. However, it was far away from pretty much everything on the island. There wasn’t much within walking distance. The restaurant on the property was very convenient after a long day away when you just wanted to get back to your bungalow, shower, and eat. The live music on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays was very lovely at night when the sun was setting.
- beautiful big rooms with new bathroom and hot water, right on the beach, cleaning the rooms daily, free water daily, free towels. great value for money.
- The beach is amazing and most of the time there is noone on it! Good for hanging out in the water, not so good for serious swimming. The whole place is so quiet!! No noise from any farm animals or the street or anything.
- A lovely little resort on the peaceful north coast of Samui, we liked it so much in the first 24 hours that we booked a second week. The staff are all delightful and will go the extra mile for you if you have any difficulties. The bungalows could probably do with an update but generally we had a great stay.
- Very quite, calm, nice, hepful staf. Amazing cozy beach area and restaurant by the sea.
One of our top picks in Mae Nam.Located in Mae Nam in the region of Koh Samui, 12 miles from Ko Phangan, Belmond Napasai features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for windsurfing.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis at the resort. Chaweng is 7 miles from Belmond Napasai , and Khanom is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The place was wonderful with such a beautiful nature around. Staff was extremely helpfull and buggy to bring you to your property. The breakfast was amazing broach choice of local and fresh product. Very quiet places not to many people because lots of space. Swimming pool area is perfect. Very clean everywhere. Large choice for lunch and dinner at affordable price considering the standind of the hotel. Great spa too. Paddle catamaran and kayak available are very convenient.
- The Garden Room (for 4) had double room and two sofa (large and very comfortable)single beds, two bathrooms and a generous sitting area with table. Also an outdoor shaded area to relax in comfort. Amazing breakfast included. Stunning setting and fantastic attention to detail in every way – super friendly staff, delicious Thai dinners. Absolute value for $$$ – so much more than we were expecting and would HIGHLY recommend – would love to go back sometime.
- Spacious room and property; excellent privacy; extremely friendly staff
- The restaurant personnel is still very good. The villa was cleaned twice a day.
OCEAN POOL RESIDENCE IS MAGICAL WITH PRIVATE BEACH!!
WE COME BACK FOR SURE!!
King Busch Reggae Beach
One of our best sellers in Ban Bang Po! Located in Ban Bang Po, 13 miles from Ko Phangan, King Busch Reggae Beach features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Chaweng is 9 miles from King Busch Reggae Beach, and Khanom is 26 miles away. Samui Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendly room was comfy but bed is a little hard despise of all relaxing surrounding
- Nice place on the beach, cool bamboo bungalow with a nice bathroom. Good breakfast. Nice staff too. Lots of lovely dogs chilling.
- The location was amazing. The huts are right on the beach front and a beautiful beach as well!
- The staff were friendly and nothing was to much to ask. The food is excellent. Waking up and looking at the sea is soooo relaxing.
- Very friendly staff and owner !:) very helpfull and nice ! .. cute dogs also :)! With fantastic view to top it all up:)!
Jasmine & Tea House
One of our best sellers in Mae Nam Beach! Jasmine & Tea House offers accommodations in Mae Nam.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Ko Phangan is 12 miles from Jasmine & Tea House, and Chaweng is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 7 miles from Jasmine & Tea House.
very kind host
close to the beach (50 m)
wooden bungalow : spacious and clean room
( not very hot even at daytime)
yoyo and toom is amazing!
they help us a lot.
the place is in good location, quiet and nice, the room is a bit old but they said in few months they will have a new rooms, cant wait to come again.
- Beautiful quiet location, nice beach and very pleasant staff. Ideal spot if you want a quiet relaxing time.
- The location is perfect. The bungalow has direct sea views
- The owners, Thai couple, are incredibly kind and hospitable. They gave us a ride from our previous place before check in and then drove us to the pier after check out, they also booked our boat. They explained everything about the area, gave us maps and then checked if everything is ok and whether we are enjoying the place. Amazing| There is a beautiful beach with hammocks and sunbeds in front of the property, but for drinks you need to go next door. The nearest shop, 7|11 is about 500m, but you can ride a provided bike for free, which makes for a pleasant, 3 minutes ride.
- very kind host
One of our top picks in Ban Bang Po.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Ban Bang Po in the region of Koh Samui, 13 miles from Ko Phangan, Bangpo Village features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is an ATM, ticket service, a tour desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Chaweng is 8 miles from Bangpo Village, and Khanom is 26 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 8 miles away.
- We liked the location of the bungalow on the beach, the view was beatuful, the breakfast very good, the staff very nice. There are few restarunats and a grocery market nearby as well as as a semi-privat car rent. The bungalow itself is old and requires renovation, but the location recompensates it.
- Nice place to stay. Bedroom was clean and airconditioned, bed comfortable. Nice terrace and beach just few metres from bungalows. Helpfull staff. But very calm area without nightlife – count on it!
- After we changed the cottage to the beach-front, it was perfect. Stands right on the beach, it is quiet location, clean beach, large beds in the cottage, nice terrace.
- The wifi was good, and it was close to a quiet beach.
- It was fantastic..beautiful beach and place. Certainly I will go there one more time 🙂
Harry’s Bungalows & Restaurant
One of our best sellers in Mae Nam Beach! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Harry’s Bungalows & Restaurant is located in Mae Nam in the region of Koh Samui, just 12 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Chaweng is 6 miles from Harry’s Bungalows, and Khanom is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from the property.
We stayed at the 2 Bedroom Bungalow. The Pool and surrounding area of Harry’s Bungalows was absolutely GREAT! We enjoyed the crystal clear pool with jet-stream water inlet every day during multiple visits to the pool. Huge shady trees and birdsong awaited us every morning. The food from Harry’s Restaurant was very tasty and cheaply priced comparatively speaking. The small local village surrounding the bungalows gave Harry’s the real “village” feel and it was an interesting stroll to the Beach through the streets and past the Temple.
MaeNam Pier, from which to take the fast ferry to Koh Phangan is only about a 10 minute walk away from Harry’s, making it a nice place to stay at if the next stop is Koh Phangan.
- Very close to the ferry, some nice little restaurants around. Quiet area.
- Really lovely friendly staff there. Our bungalow was very clean, strong aircon, nice shower with fridge and safe. Great location if you want peace and quiet. A couple minute walk to pier and beach with some lovely restaurants walking distance. If you stay here make sure you go to this cafe called pancake island, best pancakes and breakfast ever!
- The territory of the hotel is very nice, reminds a garden surrounded by jungle. If you want to wake up with bird singing, that’s a place to be 😉
- Harry’s Bungalows are nestled back from the beach in gardens with a pool with umbrellas which is sunny in the morning and shady later in the day. Our bungalow was large with AC but also opening windows with fly screens. There was a shaded verandah with table and chairs. Several of the residents stay regularly for extended periods. We had breakfast each day in the restaurant. Harry’s suited us perfectly as it was quiet north of the beach, but everywhere was easily accessible.
- We stayed at the 2 Bedroom Bungalow. The Pool and surrounding area of Harry’s Bungalows was absolutely GREAT! We enjoyed the crystal clear pool with jet-stream water inlet every day during multiple visits to the pool. Huge shady trees and birdsong awaited us every morning. The food from Harry’s Restaurant was very tasty and cheaply priced comparatively speaking. The small local village surrounding the bungalows gave Harry’s the real “village” feel and it was an interesting stroll to the Beach through the streets and past the Temple.
SENSIMAR Koh Samui Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Mae Nam.Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, SENSIMAR Koh Samui Resort and Spa is located in Mae Nam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Phangan is 12 miles from SENSIMAR Koh Samui Resort and Spa, and Chaweng is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Top quality rooms, double sinks and double showers.
Private pool right on the beach.
- The staff were all fabulous, nothing too much bother. Food excellent. Daily programme of optional activities eg yoga, Pilates.
- Nice staff, because I need to get up early to catch flight, the staff already packaged the food for me in advance, thank you again!
The resort itself was beautiful, clean and funky. Plenty of activities to do that are complimentary from the resort. The restaurant and the bar were great. The pool was fantastic and also the beach. We stayed in a room with a balcony, it was perfect. We would stay there if we were to go to Samui again. Highly recommended if you are planning to stay in Mae Nam.
The place is also very convenient, as it has scooter higher and a shuttle bus service if you want to wander about.
- good quite location and just a 5-10 min ride to main attractions, pool bar was great and we loved the happy hour. The resort also did some complementary activities which was nice.
- Top quality rooms, double sinks and double showers.
Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa
One of our top picks in Mae Nam.In the middle of the tropical landscape of Koh Samui, Kirikayan offers a luxurious experience with its infinity-edge swimming pool, spa and spacious villas with private pool.The suites and villas at Kirikayan come with a 42-inch flat-screen TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. They also include a separate living area, dining area and kitchenette. Room service is available.A fitness room is provided for guests looking to maintain their regular work-outs. For activities and day trips the helpful staff at Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas can make arrangements. Free private parking is available.Sankala Restaurant serves Thai and international food with fresh seafood. Coffee and cocktails are served at the Lobby bar.Kirikayan Luxury Pool Villas & Spa provides a free shuttle service to Chaweng beach and the hotel’s Beach Club situated at Kirikayan Boutique Resort.
- Our room was fantastic, we had the penthouse suite as it was the only room Left, it had its own floor dedicated for a jacuzzi spa, and sun beds with 360 views! It was a shame we were not there for one night due to onward travel.
- The food at the hotel restaurant was very tasty! Specially the fish and the thai dishes. The stuff was so friendly they made me feel like home. Holiday in the large penthouse suite is perfect also for a longer stay. With a big jacuzzi at the terrace and great view!
- Penthouse Suite has an amazing terasse with a a whirlpool, very enjoyable and great views. Very space rooms, great hotel pool, attentive staff. Overall a very good resort.
- It was good choice to stay here in Maenam. Very comfortable apartments, especially the penthouse is just fantastic. Staff is very nice and do everything to make guests happy. The hotel was fully booked but not crowded, always quiet at the pool and restaurant.
So so beautiful place
The room was so spacious
Almost to big, everything was a long walk away in the room haha
Go there! Just do it!
Escape Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Mae Nam.In Mae Nam Beach, Samui, Escape Beach Resort features an outdoor pool and a restaurant. The resort provides free parking and Wi-Fi access in all areas of the property.The resort is 100 feet from Mae Nam Beach and Samui Airport is 5 miles away. Guests can visit nearby attractions, including the Fisher Man Village, just over a mile away and Wat Phra Yai, 4 miles away.The rooms at Escape Beach Resort feature air conditioning and a sitting area. The private bathrooms also comes with free toiletries. Guests can enjoy a flat-screen cable TV, a refrigerator and an electric teakettle.The resort provides room service. Guests can also take advantage of a laundry and ironing service at the resort. Massage and shuttle services are available.The on-site Castaway Bar & Restaurant serves meals from 7 am to 10 pm.
- The restaurant / bar where prices where really cheap (hello happy hour!), the pool, the bungalow, the staff and the breakfast !
- Overall nice place to stay, cool design and clean spacious room. Good value for money.
- The hotel was lovely, it was very well decorated. We decided to upgrade our room and this was lovely, they cleaned our room everyday and gave us new towels, water and teabags. The restaurant was lovely for breakfast dinner and for cocktails. It’s close to the fishermans village and reception are happy to get you taxis. I would come back here again.
- Friendly and happy and very helpful staff:) Room and property was very functionable! Great quality breakfast:))) Coffee abd cocktail was good too. Reasonable price and very clean resort! Perfect for family also. We will come back for sure:)
- The bed was comfortable. The fruit at breakfast was nice and so were the omelettes. The staff were friendly. The view from the pool area was very nice, out to Koh phagnan. We walked along the beach when the tide was out to the Treehouse restaurant and bar which was a nice place although a bit dangerous coming back with the tide in.
Top Resorts In Ban Tai Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Tai Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Tai Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Tai Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!