10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban San Sai Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban San Sai Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban San Sai Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban San Sai Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban San Sai Chiang Mai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban San Sai Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban San Sai Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban San Sai Chiang Mai Province:
The Oriental Siam Resort
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Surrounded by tropical greenery and flowers, Oriental Siam Resort is a garden retreat just a 10 minute drive from the center of Chiang Mai. It offers a free airport and train station transportation. Free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool are available.Air-conditioned villas have access to private grounds and are decorated with elegant teak furnishings. A flat-screen TV, DVD player and private bathrooms with shower and bathtub are included in all rooms.Oriental Siam is next to a temple with views of Doi Suthep Mountain. It is a 10-minute drive to Chiangmai Airport and local arts and handicraft villages.Guests can enjoy traditional Thai massage by the outdoor pool, or exercise at the gym. Other services include a tour desk and bike/car rental.Local and Western dishes are served at the hotel’s on-site restaurant.
- Gorgeous hotel! It’s about 10 minutes outside of the city which was a perfect gettaway from the hustle and bustle. The service was impeccable, the rooms spacious and clean and a delicious breakfast was included. Pom the driver was the icing on the cake! He took us into town and on amazing tours to ride ATVs and trek through the jungle.
- They upgraded us free of charge. The staff were excellent, and they even gave us a shuttle to the bus.
- Good place. A little hidden in terms of location. Room size was good. breakfast was ok. Mosquitoes a plenty. Staff was great. A bit expensive for the rate paid.
- Beautiful property with staff that go above and beyond. A hidden gem!
- Amazing resort and some of the best mannered staff. Great rooms and clean spacious bathrooms and dressing area.
Kham Mon Lanna Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Kham Mon Lanna Resort is located in Chiang Mai, just 4 miles from Tha Pae Gate. The resort has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Wat Chiang Man is 4.5 miles from Kham Mon Lanna Resort, and City Art & Cultural Center is 4.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- It is one of the best location in Chang Mai, The hotel is in perfect location. It serves great breakfast and the room are very clean and comfortable. They also arranged us pick up service from the airport. Perfect place for your vacation in Chang Mai.
I liked this hotel very much. We had a great experience with it. When we arrived we were surprised to get a free room upgrade because it was a special day for us.
The room was big and beautiful. The property has a wonderful swimming pool. a nice gym and is surrounded by nature, big coconut trees and other flowers.
We felt very good, the staff was always nice. They didnt speak much english, but their attitude was pleasent.
It offers free shuttle to the city, the airport and other sights.
We would choose this property again. The value for money was also good.
- hotel was quite out of the way, you need to get a tuk tuk / taxi to get to most places from the hotel, there is a 7/11 shop within walking distance. the hotel breakfast was good, fresh eggs made, Thai breakfast options, fruit etc. the restaurant in the hotel was good and cheap. tuk tuk and free shuttle service available to walking street and night markets. the rooms were really clean and very very spacious! pool was also very big – good stop over for travellers / families – quiet area
- Pool is excellent, environment is family friendly.
1- upgraded to villa for free
2- Bus shuttle from/to airport, city center and malls
Rawisara Villa Resort
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Rawisara Villa Resort is located in Chiang Mai, just 3.5 miles from Tha Pae Gate. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.The resort also provides car rental. Wat Chiang Man is 3.9 miles from Rawisara Villa Resort, and City Art & Cultural Center is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The boutique hotel is beautiful. Very peaceful and the staff is very friendly. They are all willing to help arrange any tours or transportation to any place. We would definitely return here.
- Beautiful rooms. Ours was by the pool. Amazing friendly staff
- Breakfast was so good! Always kept us full until lunch time. The staff were super helpful. They even drive you to downtown at certain times. The location of the hotel is not too far from the airport but it is further to downtown. It’s very clean and quiet which I loved. Good time away from the city. It’s hard to find if you were to drive in your own. But there are plenty of taxis and airport shuttles offered to get there. The pool was awesome! It’s salt water.
- We had very comfortable joining rooms. The beds were awesome. Good AC. The pool was very nice to cool down and relax. It’s nice and quiet away from downtown. The shuttle into town is nice. They use a driver for airport pickups and they will also take you around town and to the sites very cheaply.
- Very lovely location and family run hotel. Good food, helpful and friendly. We got a free upgrade if our room.
The Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai – and a guest favorite.
Spread across 60 acres of landscaped grounds, Dhara Dhevi Chiangma has luxurious suites with a blend of Colonial and Thai décor. It features 2 large outdoor pools, a first-rate spa and 9 dining options. Free Wi-Fi is available.Along the popular handicraft stretch of Sankampaeng Road, Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai is a 15-minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport. Free parking is available.Featuring elegant teak wood fittings, the tastefully furnished suites are spacious and have cable TV and a DVD player. They have spa bathtubs and large terraces with outdoor sitting.Guests can enjoy relaxing massages and the use of a sauna and hot tub at Dheva Spa. The resort also has a tennis court, a gym and a business center.Hearty American buffet breakfasts are served at Akaligo Café. Other dining highlights include fine French dining at Farang Ses and homemade ice cream and gourmet teas at Dhara Dhevi Cake Shop.
Stunning architecture, combined with lush landscape, luxury in every single detail and most importantly- amazing staff who know how to make you feel pampered and respected- I think this is the reason behind the WOW factor of our last vacation in the resort. This is by far the best resort we have visited and I am looking forward to any further occasion to be back again.
A practical tip: this resort is located within 20 minutes driving from the old city and night bazaars which is giving you the privilege to enjoy its tranquility and relax. There is so many things to do inside the resort , so you may decide to spend all your time without leaving it. However, the hotel is providing free shuttle bus to the city with very convenient timing which allows you making your visits if required.
Thank you, Dhara Dhevi for the unforgettable memories and rejuvenated senses!
- We got upgraded from Plunging Pool Villa to Private Pool Villa. The pool and sauna is great!
- It was so authentic showing the thai culture in every aspect. The rooms are a piece from heaven and the service is so humble and nice. They do what you want before you ask for it. Ask for a guy called nikky he is the best person to take care of you there. Also the spa is so spiritual and highly recommended. If you go there there is no need to leave the premises so plan a couple of days for enjoying the place it self.
- beautiful hotel. our terrace has a view of the central yard which is amazing. excellent breakfast and good service, friendly ppl
- Stunning architecture, combined with lush landscape, luxury in every single detail and most importantly- amazing staff who know how to make you feel pampered and respected- I think this is the reason behind the WOW factor of our last vacation in the resort. This is by far the best resort we have visited and I am looking forward to any further occasion to be back again.
Mango T. Villa Chiangmai Resort
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Mango T. Villa Chiangmai Resort offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 2 miles from Chiang Mai Bus Station. The resort has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Iron Bridge is 2.3 miles from Mango T. Villa Chiangmai Resort, and Naowarat Bridge is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Doltara Boutique Resort
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Doltara Boutique Resort is located in Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and bike rental and car rental are available. Chiang Mai Bus Station is 4 miles from Doltara Boutique Resort, and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 4.2 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
PAT Home offers accommodations in Chiang Mai. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chiang Mai Bus Station is 1.1 miles from PAT Home, and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 1.3 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Really nice place. Host was very lovely and helpful. Breakfast was delicious.
- I don’t even think there’s one thing that wasn’t good. I stayed there for two nights and everything was super from beginning to end. The staff is so kind and so helpful. They even drove me to the motorbike place and to the bus station. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The breakfast was very good. It was different both days and typical local dishes. You also have 24h free teas, coffees, water, and cookies.
- The rooms and facilities are very hygienic. Free coffee, tea and even fruit is available. The landlady is very friendly and hospitable. She even offered to do my laundry. It’s a very nice and a clean location, although the room can be a bit loud. For example if someone in the next room is snoring you can hear it. Or if people are talking outside or in the next room you can hear it too. But overall I had a very nice stay. I would definately recommend others to go there!
- Pat and her staff are very friendly and helpful. Pat speaks great English. Breakfast was provided every mornng. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. It is close to lots of places to eat, a main rood to catch a taxi to anywhere and a 711.
- Newly redecorated, every bed had own cabinet to lock, electric plug, night lamp, book shelve
Eden Garden Resort
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Located 1.8 miles from Tha Pae Gate in Chiang Mai, Eden Garden Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wat Chiang Man is 2.2 miles from Eden Garden Resort, and City Art & Cultural Center is 2.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 3.7 miles from Eden Garden Resort.
- Really enjoyed the swimming pool. Close to the railway station.
- The bed was extra hard, the sheets were dirty, the lighting was poor, the shower was freezing, the room was full of bugs and spider Webs, Overall it was a disaster.
- Very nice hotel with everything you need to stay few days. We spent there only one night. We liked comfortable bed, clean and spacious room and bathroom, strong wifi signal, there is TV and swimming pool (although we didn’t use it).
- Bless me and hallejulah this little manjer was one spirit of a place.
- large room, very clean, good tv channels, clean bath, new towels, toiletries, water, toilet paper everyday, comfortable bed, good wifi, free tea and coffee available in the lobby area, bonus pool but didnt use (too cold)
Amata Lanna Village
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai – and a guest favorite.
Located 1.7 miles from Chiang Mai Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai, Amata Lanna Village features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Tha Pae Gate is 2 miles from Amata Lanna Village, and City Art & Cultural Center is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Loved so much we came back for an unplanned extra night!
Absolutely stunning hotel and grounds… I’d go so far as to say faultless!!
Beautiful and clean rooms of a high standard
An extra luxury was the jacuzzi bath.. after a very long journey from the UK it was a wonderful way to unwind.
Great location and quiet yet still central enough
Very kind and helpful owners
Breakfast was in the beautiful garden
Best mango & rice of my whole 3 week trip!
- Excellent experience, very nice people, great breakfast! Loved every minute there!
- Tudo neste hotel é magnífico. Desde o pessoal super simples e disponível até á maravilhosa comida feita pela dona do hotel é que nos deixa a desejar viver ali pra sempre. A arquitectura típica e a forma como o edifício foi implantado faz pensar que estamos num pequeno oásis dentro de uma cidade que é a segunda maior da Tailândia. Espero claramente voltar um dia e aconselho vivamente esta experiência única. A localização também é muito boa.
- Loved so much we came back for an unplanned extra night!
Saengthong Resort Chiangmai
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Saengthong Resort Chiangmai offers accommodations in Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Tha Pae Gate is 4.3 miles from Saengthong Resort Chiangmai, and City Art & Cultural Center is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 5 miles from Saengthong Resort Chiangmai.
- Really large rooms and really large beds in an authentic Thai property. Great big balcony and lovely seating below. The swimming pool was a decent size and we had it all to ourselves it was fantastic. The people who ran the restaurant were lovely and her cooking was delightful. It doesn’t look great but it was good value and she catered to our needs. BEST OF ALL was Tem and her lovely family at reception. We asked for a kettle and got one, laundry done on site at great price. Gave us tasters of fruit and opened up the pool when we got home late. Ordered and organised taxi’s for us at a great price. Helped us order food from the restaurant on site. We booked for 1 night and stayed 6. We really loved staying here with this family.
- Staff were great and accommodated our every need – extra sheets, late check-in, even found us a red truck the next morning to take us to the airport. A bonus was the tourist gift shop right in the parking lot!
- Staff is Brilliant especially the young girl at reception she gave a lot of help
- The room and toilet were clean, free wifi available. They have a shop selling preserved fruits like strawberry near the entrance of the hotel. Lots of space to park your car if you are driving.
- Although there is a distance from the old city center ,but the enthusiastic staff to help us call the car and so on.she is so young and speaks chinese.Her brother looks delicate with tattoo on the hand.I want to contact him, WeChat/ email .Ha ha ha ha ha, I beg to give me
Top Resorts In Ban San Sai Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban San Sai Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban San Sai Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban San Sai Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!