10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban San Pa Kha Lamphun Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban San Pa Kha Lamphun Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban San Pa Kha Lamphun Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban San Pa Kha Lamphun Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban San Pa Kha Lamphun Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban San Pa Kha Lamphun Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban San Pa Kha Lamphun Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban San Pa Kha Lamphun Province:
Paan Yong Villa
Paan Yong Villa is located in Ban San Pa Kha, just 12 miles from Chiang Mai. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Mae Rim is 21 miles from Paan Yong Villa, and Samoeng is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 12 miles from Paan Yong Villa.
No reviews yet.
The Grand Jamjuree Resort Lamphun
Located in Lamphun, 14 miles from Chiang Mai, The Grand Jamjuree Resort Lamphun features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is valet parking at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Rim is 23 miles from The Jamjuree Lamphun, and Samoeng is 26 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Breakfast was included and was good.
Location very peaceful
- บรรยากาศดีมาก ธรรมขาติ สงบ ร่มรื่น เหมาะแก่การพักผ่อนสุดๆ
- Schöne Anlage, Rasenplatz zum Spielen für Kinder, kostenlose Leihfahrräder
- อาหารเช้ามีให้เลือกน้อยไป + ที่พักมีเสียงกุกักๆ ทั้งคืน
- Breakfast was included and was good.
Saengthong Resort Chiangmai
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Saengthong Resort Chiangmai offers accommodations in Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Tha Pae Gate is 4.3 miles from Saengthong Resort Chiangmai, and City Art & Cultural Center is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 5 miles from Saengthong Resort Chiangmai.
- Really large rooms and really large beds in an authentic Thai property. Great big balcony and lovely seating below. The swimming pool was a decent size and we had it all to ourselves it was fantastic. The people who ran the restaurant were lovely and her cooking was delightful. It doesn’t look great but it was good value and she catered to our needs. BEST OF ALL was Tem and her lovely family at reception. We asked for a kettle and got one, laundry done on site at great price. Gave us tasters of fruit and opened up the pool when we got home late. Ordered and organised taxi’s for us at a great price. Helped us order food from the restaurant on site. We booked for 1 night and stayed 6. We really loved staying here with this family.
- Staff were great and accommodated our every need – extra sheets, late check-in, even found us a red truck the next morning to take us to the airport. A bonus was the tourist gift shop right in the parking lot!
- Staff is Brilliant especially the young girl at reception she gave a lot of help
- The room and toilet were clean, free wifi available. They have a shop selling preserved fruits like strawberry near the entrance of the hotel. Lots of space to park your car if you are driving.
- Although there is a distance from the old city center ,but the enthusiastic staff to help us call the car and so on.she is so young and speaks chinese.Her brother looks delicate with tattoo on the hand.I want to contact him, WeChat/ email .Ha ha ha ha ha, I beg to give me
Huandalha Resort Lumphun
Located in Lamphun, 18 miles from Chiang Mai, Huandalha Resort Lumphun features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.Mae Rim is 27 miles from Huandalha Resort Lumphun, and Samoeng is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 16 miles from Huandalha Resort Lumphun.
No reviews yet.
Alpine Golf Resort Chiang Mai
Surrounded by majestic mountains, Alpine Golf Resort Chiang Mai provides modern air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. Guests can practice their swings at the golf course or relax by the pool. The resort also features a spa, a sauna and a fitness center.The property is a 15 minute drive to Sankamphaeng Hot Springs. It is a 30 minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport and a 35 minute drive from the center of the city.Fitted with hardwood floors, each comfortable room at Alpine Golf Resort is completed with a flat-screen TV and a minibar. A bathtub is included in a private bathroom.Guests can explore the resort with rental bicycles. The staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests with luggage storage, laundry and shuttle services. The property is also equipped with meeting facilities and a golf store.The resort’s restaurant serves an excellent selection of local favorites as well as Western dishes. Room service is available upon request.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in San Kamphaeng! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baanpong Lodge offers accommodations in San Kamphaeng. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Chiang Mai is 15 miles from Baanpong Lodge, and Mae Rim is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Fantastic quiet relaxing place. Great pool, staff, and accommodations
- Free bicycles and bikes. Friendly staff and a rural environment. No tourists around. Best place to relax around the swimming pool
- Very nice owners. Very quiet. Charming place. We went to climb on the crazyhorse buttress, and it is only 15min away. The house has scooter that we could borrow, and they even said they would bring us there if we prefer! Very convienient place. Don’t expect to find anything around though!
- We couldn’t leave Chiang Mai without staying for a few days in Baanpong Lodge. It was our third visit and as always everything was perfect: the room, the food, the staff. We are looking forward to another visit.
- Great place! I promised the kids this would be a childrens paradise and it was. We had a great time as parents as well. The deluxe family room was above expectations. Very luxurious with a spacious bathroom with big bath and separate rain shower. Great beds, separate bedroom for the kids. TV area. Breakfast and food was great. Kids were in the swimming pool all day. Great value for money.
Golden Elephant Resort
Golden Elephant Resort is located in Ban Rong, just 6 miles from Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and bike rental is available. Mae Rim is 14 miles from Golden Elephant Resort, and Samoeng is 23 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 7 miles away.
- Breakfast very good, pool with no chemicals, spacious bungalow, quiet during night and day. Minigolf available and Andre is president of the Thai Minigolf association. Relaxed atmosphere. Driving offer towards town (11 km for fair fare). Airport shuttle for free. Eager staff. Management helpful in any matters. German and English spoken.
- Excellent service, we were picked up at the airport. They arranged a cooking class and elephant tour and provided the transportation!
- We were pleasantly surprised to find a spacious Jacuzzi in the our room. The pool and pool area were clean, peaceful and surrounded by mature trees. We didn’t get to play mini golf but really enjoyed the peaceful space this property provides. The owners of the hotel, Som and her Swiss husband, we’re extremely helpful and went out of their way on several occasions to make sure we were happy all the way 😊
- We spent 3 days at this Hotel to relax after staying in busy Night Bazaar area in Chiang Mai, and boy did we relax, it was amazing. It has a beautiful big pool, which we sat by and swam in for most of the day. It is very quiet area, most of the time all you can hear is the birds chirping. The bungalows were very nice. We ate at the restaurant every night and for breakfast, the food was really good and the breakfast is cooked to order, not sitting in a food warmer going dry, like other Hotel’s we stayed in. The staff were very helpful and accommodating(the Manager bought some softer pillows for us, from her home and a staff member drove to 7 Eleven to pick up some supplies for us). There is not much to do here but relax by the pool and maybe play some mini golf. They will take in you into Chiang Mai for 200 B though. Shuttle to airport is free. T.V didn’t work, but we didn’t need it. Wi Fi was very good. I would highly recommend this Hotel.
We loved the chalet and appreciated the peace and quiet. We spent six days at the property and enjoyed the excellent facilities on site. The on site restaurant offers a varied menu with Thai and European food. The staff and the owner are what made this place special. They couldn’t do enough for us and made our stay extra comfortable. One can use the hotel car (for a reasonable cost) to go to Chiang Mai, have a Thai massage – Borsang – (or go to other local tourist spots).
We will definitely return again but for a longer stay.
Noel and Maria
Doltara Boutique Resort
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Doltara Boutique Resort is located in Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and bike rental and car rental are available. Chiang Mai Bus Station is 4 miles from Doltara Boutique Resort, and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 4.2 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Baan Thai Resort
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Baan Thai Resort offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 1.3 miles from Tha Pae Gate. The resort has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. City Art & Cultural Center is 1.4 miles from Baan Thai Resort, and Wat Chiang Man is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Chang Khlan is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, night markets and street markets.
Hard to tell even for a positive mind as myself.. it‘s just a shame, since they have an amazing setting but let the whole property rot..
Staff was kind, but doesnt speak englosh
- Isolated from hustle and bustle, quiet and peaceful retreat!
- nice personal , good breakfast, nice old fashion wooden building
- we enjoyed the stay at baan thai. family place with nice people there.
- The rooms were quite large, close to the airport which was good, the building itself is quite nice with the traditional Thai architecture
- Hard to tell even for a positive mind as myself.. it‘s just a shame, since they have an amazing setting but let the whole property rot..
Eco Resort Chiang Mai
Blending simplicity and nature with style, our hip and trendy hostel features affordable comfort, making it the perfect place to stay and exploring Chiang Mai.On huge tropical grounds, the eco-friendly Eco Chiang Mai is in a green area yet isn’t far from the center of Chiang Mai. Beautifully furnished, Eco Chiang Mai has excellent quality that far exceeds that of a standard hostel.In addition to cozy rooms decorated in a modern Thai style, we also provide a relaxing common room where you can share you travel experiences with other travelers. Our outdoor pool and sitting areas are also perfect places to enjoy a quiet moment.There’s no better place to go to enjoy an affordable and unique experience.
Wat Ket is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, markets and relaxation.
- Loved the swimming Pool and gardens. Comfy beds and relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast included price was good.
- Pretty setting with garden grounds. The pool was wonderful.
- Lovely swimming pool. Escape the noise of the city.
- The staff was very helpful in sorting out a difficult situation regarding shared restroom/shower facility.
- I arrived very late but the staff provided full assistance and was friendly. The grounds are restful and the pool was excellently maintained.
Top Resorts In Ban San Pa Kha Lamphun Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban San Pa Kha Lamphun Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban San Pa Kha Lamphun Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban San Pa Kha Lamphun Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!