10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Samnak Ranong Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Samnak Ranong Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Samnak Ranong Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Samnak Ranong Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Samnak Ranong Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Samnak Ranong Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Samnak Ranong Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Samnak Ranong Province:
Ranong Resort and Laguna
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Ranong Resort and Laguna offers accommodations in Ranong, just 10 miles from Ko Phayam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sab Ananta Resort
Located in Ban Nam Sai, Sab Ananta Resort offers a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring on-site dining, this resort has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The rooms come with a balcony.All guest rooms at the resort are fitted with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Sab Ananta Resort provides certain rooms with river views, and all rooms include a kettle. All units will provide guests with a fridge.A à la carte Asian or American breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Ranong Airport, 3.7 miles from the resort.
- Nice bungalow in a garden setting. Close too Ranong airport. Comfy bed. Big bathrooms. Well working WiFi. But no power plug next to bed. Hot drinking water available in the room
- Very very kind staff, close to the airport and easy to arrange transport
- Nice location and clean air in the garden but there was some bugs.
location was lovely and peaceful,
We stayed in one of their new rooms, very nice.
Our dogs loved the place especially the river
- The breakfast that was included was great. The host was really accommodating and helpful.
The Blue Sky Resort @ Koh Payam
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Blue Sky Resort @ Koh Payam offers accommodations in Ko Phayam, just 21 miles from Ranong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. A TV and DVD player are provided.You will find room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
- Lovely property and service oriented staff! Really enjoyed our accommodation and stay.
- The breakfast had both international and Thai choices, the food is littlebit expensive but worth a try, kayaking was my favorite activity which is available
- If you’re in one of the double storey seaview properties then they’re beautifully decorated, exceptionally clean, the bed is so comfortable and the sound of the ocean is delightful. It’s a good location to get to and from the pier for leaving and arriving and staff were super helpful in arranging boat tickets. The free bicycles is a nice touch.
- We stay at R, every villa has a cute small jetty. The room faces towards to jungle which is super peaceful in the evening. Free shuttle to the port.
- Accommodations very clean and neat, staff very friendly and helpful!
Aow Yai Bungalows
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Aow Yai Bungalows offers accommodations in Ko Phayam, just 23 miles from Ranong. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great selection of breakfast, super friendly funny staff, nice and clean place with a nice view, great service and cozy bungalows!
- Bungalows are located in nice garden by the beach and most of them have view to the sea (but mostly behind other bungalows and trees). The staff was friendly and helpful and food in the restaurant was good with low prices. Short walk to the “center” of Aow Yai village with some more restaurants.
The location is perfect ! Lots of space around you.
The availability of bodyboards at the bar. You can borrow a hammock.
You can eat in the outdoor restaurant but also at the beachside. Nice !
- Beach and location really nice but I would recommend the beach front bungalows as mine did not have too many trees to bring shadow and it got rather hot during the day. I had an extra day and shadow + fridge was worth extra 100 B.
- amazing place ! a fantastic beach! very friendly staff!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Lazy Hut offers accommodations in Ko Phayam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ranong is 23 miles from Lazy Hut, and Ko Phayam is 1.9 miles away.
- Great food and awesome staff. The bed was the biggest and best in all of Thailand!
- We were looking for a simple bungalow at the beach and we got it – this is our version of a luxury vacation 🙂 Special thanks to P’Sao, Noi, and P’Yai for making our stay unforgettable! We had a big bungalow with a terrace and a hammock, directly at the beach, right next to the chill out / eating area. The beach is amazing, the food was delicious and we’ve received one of the best service ever. We will definitely come back!!!
- It’s a great place right on the beach – the staff was very friendly and gave his best to let you feel good and compfy.
- Good staffs who all friendly and service mind reception lady. Nice food at reasonable price & big menu. I enjoyed the public area where you can spend all day with the wind. Beach was ok for me.
- Very good food. Staff super friendly. Fantastic beach with loads of space for everyone. Great beach walks. Perfect place to relax. Thanks to Lazy Hut for the wonderful time there !!!
PP Land Beach Eco Resort
PP Land Beach Eco Resort is located in Ko Phayam, 20 miles from Ranong and one mile from Ko Phayam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.
- Nice gardens. Good food in the restaurant. Large bungalow.
- Great place, very relaxing, super chill and nice atmosphere and wonderful staff. Had a gym, almost on the beach, very nice bungalows. Fresh and nice restaurant a bit expensive though. Zero complaints, thanks and thanks again!!
- Really chilled out and quiet place with brilliant staff. Food is beautiful and there’s plenty of choice too. Also they seem to be as self sufficient as possible which is good given all the pollution and throwaway culture elsewhere in the country. They have a bar tab system for food and drink where you pay for everything including your accomodation the night before you leave. The manager was a really nice and helpful guy, always seemed to be helping somebody. Definitely recommend this place if you want to disappear from the world for a little while!
- The beach view is great, awesome when you wake up. The staff is really nice, and the food is good. The bungalows are quite simple, do not expect luxury, but I guess you also go there because of this.
- Beautiful little bungalows with an amazing sea view! Literally 2 steps away from a quiet beach, the restaurant is amazing! Might be a bit challenging for inexperienced drivers to rent a bike (pretty much the only transport on the island) as the roads are in poor condition, but that lets the island be so quiet even though it is full of the best beaches ever (explore them all!!!)! So many really good restaurants on the island!
Baan Suan Kayoo 2
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Baan Suan Kayoo 2 offers accommodations in Ko Phayam, just 21 miles from Ranong. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find ticket service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as diving and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Baan Suan Kuyoo 1
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Baan Suan Kuyoo 1 offers accommodations in Ko Phayam, just 21 miles from Ranong. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is valet parking at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing, diving and biking.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Ko Phayam! Himmapan Resort is located in Ko Phayam, just 22 miles from Ranong. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental.
Great place to explore the island. We loved the layout of the Bungalows as you can sleep within the treetops.
Staff was very kind and helpful all the time. They always had a smile to spare 🙂
- It’s a beautiful place in the jungle. Super friendly staff! The owner has a big heart! Such a cool and nice person! Everybody is very helpful! The pool is great! and the rooms are clean and safe.
This place is definitely the most extraordinary hotel, I’ve ever stayed in. Even though the loft-style houses are quite simple, but they offer almost everything, that one would need on an island like Koh Phayam. The first night of our stay there was not the easiest one, as we couldn’t get a lot of sleep, listening to all the jungle sounds, but then we got used to it and even loved it – we kept all the windows open at night and enjoyed the special experience.
The staff is VERY friendly and extremely helpful!
The pool is nice.
The distance to everywhere on the island is not more than 5-15 minutes, so the location is just perfect.
The hotel offers special rates for speed boats to Ranong.
- I liked everything about the hotel .. and since I was the first Nepali to be here I had a chance of enjoying great hospitality
Jay the manager was always very helpful, informative and accommodating.
Room was clean, big and comfortable. Ideal if you want to be around nature but not into the nature 🙂 because the room is sealed and no insects came inside. Spacious and modern toilet.
Resort is not on the beach but it’s close enough to the main beach (you can walk 15 min). Motorbike rental was very useful to discover the whole island.
- Great place to explore the island. We loved the layout of the Bungalows as you can sleep within the treetops.
Phayam Coconut Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Phayam Coconut Beach Resort offers accommodations in Ko Phayam, just 23 miles from Ranong. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
- Location, friendliness of the staff and the setting of the cottages.
- Very nice lady running this place at very nice location, just next to beach, cheap. Dont know how is resturant because its closed during low season.
- De plek met uitzicht op zee is mooi. Ook de tuin met bloemen en veel vogels was top.
- La posizione é fantastica,ottimale per lunghe passeggiate sulla spiaggia.
- La titolare, Tek, è sempre stata estremamente gentile e disponibile. Essendo partiti prima del previsto ci ha accordato il 50% di quanto versato come rimborso, pur avendo prenotato con una tariffa non rimborsabile. Buona la colazione.
Top Resorts In Ban Samnak Ranong Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Samnak Ranong Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Samnak Ranong Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Samnak Ranong Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!