10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Plai Huai Kaeng Riang Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Plai Huai Kaeng Riang Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Plai Huai Kaeng Riang Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Plai Huai Kaeng Riang Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Plai Huai Kaeng Riang Kanchanaburi Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Plai Huai Kaeng Riang Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Plai Huai Kaeng Riang Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Plai Huai Kaeng Riang Kanchanaburi Province:
In My Dream Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, In My Dream Resort offers accommodations in Ban Kaeng Raboet. The resort has an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- The only thing there was a really good strawberry stand down the road
Ken and his partner were extremely hospitable and friendly. They really went out of their way to make our stay a good one. The effort gone in to make this a relaxing place to stay shows.
We wish Ken all the luck with his place, he deserves to do well.
Chambre propre et confortable.
Au calme dans un environnement agréable et serein malgré la route.
Accessible facilement depuis le hellfire pass.
Personnel au top. On nous a même déposé gratuitement à la gare de Nam Tok.
- เจ้าของน่ารัก ทั้ง 2 ท่าน ดูแล และให้บริการดีมาก เป็นกันเอง
- Nous avons apprécié le service, l’agencement de l’hôtel et l’amabilité du personnel. Prêt à venir vous chercher à la gare de namtok sur simple coup de téléphone.
Home Phutoey River Kwai Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a hot spring bath, Home Phutoey River Kwai Resort offers accommodations in Sai Yok. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.
We booked for 2 rooms, 1 is river view and the other is deluxe. both rooms are clean and spacious.
The river view room balcony is stunning, however the air-conditioner is small for the big room. Not enough to cool the spacious room. you can feel the heat even the aircon is set at 18C. it only cooled down at night time and morning until 9.
The man-made hot spring and pool has stunning view. Surrounded with trees and lake. However some walkways and pond were not clean and grass were not trimmed which attracts more insects/mosquitoes.
The personnel were all attentive and polite. service is very good. overall the facilities should be properly maintained and clean. My suggestion is they should also have an option where families of 5-6 can stay in one room. booking for two rooms and far from each other is quite inconvenient.
- The hotel is located by the river. Rooms are lovely. Bathrooms are getting a bit old. Lovely swimming pool. Great massages. Food at the restaurant is nice.
Natural setting, Completely removed from hussle and bustle of Bangkok and, to a lesser extent, kanchanaburi. Made the most of the hot pools this time round, and night stars were spectacular when lights went out. Tree top adventures great fun for the boys (15 yr old + 2 dads).
As we had our own transport, out and about during the day and always stopped for dinner at restaurant about 1km up the road for incredible Thai food (believe me, i’ve lived in Thailand for 20yrs).
Make sure u leave time for the on-site railway museum (30mins – 1hr), and 2km walk to mon village + jungle rafts (1-3hrs taking time to look around).
- Really nice resort with friendly staff providing excellent service, full of activities, comfortable and clean room, the restaurant has great food
- great jungle location overlooking the river, perfect for a get-away surrounded by nature. Enough activities on site to spend a couple of days, from the impressive private war museum to treetop zip-lining to lounging around in the nice swimming and hot spring pools overlooking a beautiful natural lake surrounded by green mountains.
- We booked for 2 rooms, 1 is river view and the other is deluxe. both rooms are clean and spacious.
Hintok River Camp
This unique, nature retreat overlooks the historic Kwai River. In a Hellfire Pass clearing, Hintok River Camp offers accommodations in luxurious canvas tents. It has a natural spring-water pool.Tents at Camp Hintok River are spacious and furnished with luxurious wooden furniture . They feature outdoor showers with hot water, in-room air-conditioning and private porches.The restaurant and bar is among tropical trees. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves a varied menu.At Hintok River, guests can relax on lounge chairs that overlook the river. Canoeing trips can also be organized by the hotel staff.
Considering that it is basically a camping site, for us (non real campers at heart), it was perfect! Therefore, I f you’re looking for an experience in the jungle, this place will not satisfy your need of wildness.
Spending the end of the day on the deck by the river is worth it : the quietness, the pleasant wind and the beautiful view make you feel totally at ease.
The campfire in the evening while having diner is a real charming combination.
The place is close to the railroad memorial, which is a nice walk in the nature and you will then set foot on the genuine train path linking Myanmar to Bangkok.
- Nice Tent in the middle of Trees. Lovely surrounding, BBQ dinner was nice setting around a Fire. Great for Kidds!
- The concept of tent camp. The very nice garden around the tents and the nature around the camp . The nice view on the Kwae River. The natural swimming pool. The friendly staff.
- Good location, nice meal round campfire, nice concept & nice natural pools
- The Hotel location is perfect for getting away from things for a couple of days. The canvas Bungalow was very nice and great for the camp atmosphere.
- Considering that it is basically a camping site, for us (non real campers at heart), it was perfect! Therefore, I f you’re looking for an experience in the jungle, this place will not satisfy your need of wildness.
The Float House River Kwai
One of our top picks in Sai Yok.Floating atop the scenic River Kwai, this unique Thai folk-style resort is surrounded by tropical forests and mountains of Saiyoke. With free Wi-Fi, it features private villas with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and private deck with day beds.Exuding rustic elegance, the spacious air-conditioned villas at The FloatHouse River Kwai include a comfortable bed with big pillows and soft comforters. A well-stocked minibar, personal safe and umbrella are included. The bathrooms have a luxurious rainshower.The FloatHouse River Kwai is just over 1 miles from Lawa Cave, 3 miles from Mon Village and 4 miles from the Elephant Camp. It is 16 miles from Sai Yoke Yai National Park and 30 miles from Erawan Waterfall.Guests can suntan outside their villa, or swim in the river. The resort can also arrange activities such as bamboo rafting, jungle hiking and bird watching. Traditional Thai massage is also available.The Pontoon Restaurant specializes in Thai and European cuisines, and also serves buffet spreads. The Moon Lounge & Bar features an open-air wooden deck, perfect for unwinding with a cocktail.
- The floating house is a very unique experience. Whenever a boat passed, the house would rock over the waves.
- Peaceful tranquility it was so nice there and a good way of unwinding after Bangkok. Rooms are amazing lying in bed watching the river go by. Staff are super helpful overall a really enjoyable stay. Will be back.
- A great location, so relaxing compared with the madness of Bangkok. Food really good and everything reasonably priced. Massage was excellent and so unbelievably cheap! Well worth it
- Perfect for a short stay, awesome huts with enough privacy, the river just under your bedroom and you can feel the moves of the waves when the longtail boats passes by. Relaxation at its best.
- The relaxing atmosphere and the rooms on the river
River Kwai Resotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, River Kwai Resotel offers accommodations in Sai Yok. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
The location is nice, beside the river.
The buffet breakfast taste pretty good
- The most impressive is the nature around the ressort. Nice place to relax
- Love the interior and the exterior of the property. too bad we couldn’t stay longer as the room we stayed in was already booked ahead.
- The place is absolutely magical. Gorgeous vegetation, relaxing pool, beautiful and comfortable chalets in between the trees (I stayed in a Superior Room). The lighting at night is really charming. The massage is excellent. I wanted to relax and have quality time with a friend, and my four-day stay there was perfect for it. (I can imagine it being great for couples and families too). I returned from my holidays feeling refreshed and recharged.
Location is excellent on the Kwai River and within walking distance of Lawa Cave.
Good food if you choose from the menu. The hotel will steer you towards the buffet which is reasonable value. Breakfast is OK.
- The location is nice, beside the river.
River Kwai Jungle View
River Kwai Jungle View offers accommodations in Sai Yok. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental.
- The view across the river was magnificent and it was peaceful.
The view, the river raft
Even though you cant swim, the staffs will help you float and enjoy the river kwai (with life jacket).
Location is perfect for unwind and unplugged.
Breakfast and dinner is quite convenient.
- Scenery, gorgeous view, fresh river water, and silence
- Beautiful nature and very relaxing, safe place, good overall. Will be visiting again.
- Fantastischer Aufenthalt, schôn ruhig, mit einem eigenen Taxi- Fahrer haben wir die Ausflûge gemacht. Die Zimmer sind einfach, mit herrlichem Blick auf den River Kwai. Die Floßfahrt , die vom Hotel angeboten wird ist toll, nur etwas kurz.
Momchailai Forest Retreat
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Momchailai Forest Retreat offers accommodations in Sai Yok. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- It was pretty quiet with nice view of the mountain
- In the middle of the forest, which was amazing. Having nature around and overlooking the river was incredible!
- The resort is right in the middle of the jungle. This was out second stay at the place. I went there with my husband our 2 big dogs. We had so much fun taking long walks in the jungle or just lazing around at the numerous sitting areas. I especially loved reading in the breakfast area. Breakfast is pretty standard with 2 options, American breakfast or local rice-chicken porridge. The food at dinner time was quite good too.
We were there with our 2 big dogs for 2 nights and we didn’t venture out even once! We have done the touristy stuff in our previous visits. But, if you want to go out, the waterfall is just a few kms away, the famous bridge is a bit of a distance (50-60 kms)… River Kwai flows at the back of the resort. But this place is at a height so you won’t get to sit on the banks of the river. There is plenty to explore at the property itself and in the 2 days we were there, I never got bored roaming around inside the property. Our dogs loved the place and the staff was very friendly, not just towards us but also towards the dogs.
The rooms are quite big and so are the bathrooms. Considering it is literally inside the jungle, the place is very well kept, clean and has all amenities for a comfortable stay… We are going there again, for sure!
- Very big rooms, high ceilings in national park, ultimate tropical retreat, staff were nice
Featuring free WiFi, Vorona Resort offers accommodations in Sai Yok. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Plearn Resort offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City, just 14 miles from Sai Yok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Areeya Resort is located in Sai Yok, just 29 miles from Kanchanaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Ban Plai Huai Kaeng Riang Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Plai Huai Kaeng Riang Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Plai Huai Kaeng Riang Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Plai Huai Kaeng Riang Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!