10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Activities Resort offers accommodations in Ko Yao Yai, just 19 miles from Patong Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.Phi Phi Don is 19 miles from Activities resort, and Ao Nang Beach is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Great location, quiet place to listen to the sound of nature, friendly staff and close to the beach (if you are willing to take the shortcut). We loved the bungalow.
- This accommodation is cheap, but not worth it. I thought it would be fun to stay in a bungalow, but the facilities are not properly built or maintained in order to be habitable.
the Bungalow was one of the best I ever had in Thailand and the staff allowed me to stay in the Bungalow until the departure of my boat to Phuket at 3.30PM:-)
Koh Yao Yai is a tropic Island dream
Our host was wonderful, and Ko Yao Yai was quiet and relaxing in the low season.
Due to low season the resort’s restaurant was not open. Renting a scooter is definitely good to get around. Our hut was very idyllic and comfortable.
Koh Yao Heaven Resort
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Koh Yao Heaven Resort offers accommodations in Ko Yao Yai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Patong Beach is 19 miles from Koh Yao Heaven Resort, and Phi Phi Don is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from Koh Yao Heaven Resort.
- The staffs are really great and helpful. Their customer service is really excellent!
- Breakfast was really nice. Beds were comfortable. They cleaned the room every day. Nice place for relaxing. Nice guys with tour offers outside. Beach is really close and you can have your meals sitting next to it.
Very beautiful and clean place
Friendly and helpful staff
Rich and tasty breakfast with lots of choices
- The hotel had a fab pool which overlooked a coral beach, the beaches were very quiet and picturesque. Rooms were basic, but clean and comfortable, sea view room had an amazing view. The White House next door does amazing Thai food, however there is not much else near by.
- Emm’s restaurant 500 metres up road absolutely superb – wonderful food and bottle of Australian wine half the price that one pays in a London Rrstsurant
GLOW Elixir Koh Yao Yai
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, GLOW Elixir Koh Yao Yai offers accommodations in Ko Yao Yai, just 19 miles from Patong Beach. The resort has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Phi Phi Don is 19 miles from GLOW Elixir Koh Yao Yai, and Ao Nang Beach is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The hotel is wonderfully located if you’re looking for a quiet, calm beach and getaway. The beach is very empty and with gorgeous scenery. The restaurant (also where breakfast is served) has view directly to the beach. There is a bar next to it that offers a comfortable and chill area to start off your evening. If you’re lucky enough to meet Agnes, the manager of the restaurants, she is a hospitable, welcoming and always smiling woman that will help you and resolve anything you need. The hotel is lucky to have her. The room is very comfortable with a big bed and an outside shower that is perfect for a vacation like this one. The massage was also really good and not expensive compared to massages in Europe.
- An amazing beach two steps from the rooms. A paradise in nature, smiling faces of the staff, very peaceful, the resort’s restaurant is fairly priced (the coconut water should cost less though). We stayed for a week and could have easily stay longer. The island is very basic&authentic (which we liked).
The beach was incredible, absolute paradise. Yes, the tide does go out but that didn’t bother us. It’s part of the character.
Agnes, the resort manager, is brilliant. Nothing is too much trouble for her, she is worth her weight in gold.
The bungalows are great, the outdoor shower is lovely, to wake up in the morning and hear the wildlife, the bed is comfy, and we didn’t have a problem with mosquitos.
The sunsets! Every night you get drawn to them.
Great value for money! Beautiful location, great room designs and very kind staff.
Rooms are always clean and hotel services were always very well organised and on time (transportation to/from airport/ day trips etc.) Very good breakfast as well.
Beautiful, clean private beach with lots of space to relax and have fun.
- Location and sun sets were amazing. The Beach front pool villa was worth paying the extra money for. The room was big with the outside shower and bath being a real treat. Service and staff were excellent and nothing was too much trouble.
Yao Yai Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Yao Yai, 20 miles from Patong Beach, Yao Yai Beach Resort features a sun terrace and water sports facilities. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and the area is popular for canoeing. Phi Phi Don is 22 miles from Yao Yai Beach Resort, and Ao Nang Beach is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- A beautiful location right on the beach. The bedroom was clean and the staff tried really hard.
Our Beach Front Boat Villa with plunge pool was Fantastic !!!
The Food was delicious best we had during our island hoping trip and the staff and owner were so lovely !! Big Thankyou to Lek the bartender for his lovely smiley face everyday and the lovely receptionist who made us feel so welcome ?
- Really good location. In front of a very nice beach. The food at the restaurant was amazing. It was the perfect spot for a truly relaxing vacation.
- Well located just 5 meters in front of the nice and quiet & beautiful beach.
- The location was very nice. It had a cool pool table in the main bar area overlooking the beach.
Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a year-round outdoor pool, Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Ko Yao Yai, just 20 miles from Patong Beach. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling. Phi Phi Don is 22 miles from Santhiya Koh Yao Yai, and Ao Nang Beach is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Amazing friendly Thai staff. Authentic and wonderful experience
- We didn’t realise that it was a very large resort, we thought it was a much smaller and personal place so we were quite shocked to find a wedding and very noisy reception going on!
- Santhiya was amazing from the moment we landed on the island. The staff went out of their way to ensure we enjoyed ourselves and were very accommodating. Massages, food, shuttles to the room up the giant hill, beach loungers, boat trip to explore Krabi islands—all excellent. We would happily stay again.
We had an amazing time at this property!
Our highlights were the infinity pool, complimentary muay thai lessons, delicious fresh coconuts, amazing views and last (but not least), the smell of our room!
The service we got from every single staff member was second to none and they certainly made our anniversary a very special one: we will never forget it!
If you wanna great hotel to relax in this should be on your list!
Relaxation was the aim for my busy wife so the infinity pool and food options she loved.
The staff were very friendly we had an AC fault and it was dealt with immediately.
The Spa was good quality with the on arrival 2for1 massage deal worth it.
The room view was AMAZING. If you want to read a book with an incredible view due to a rest or difficult chapter this is the place to go wow, breath and reset and carry on reading.
The room was immaculately clean. The bed super comfortable. The daily local treats were great and super tasty.
Ringo the singer was incredible. He sings so well and is experienced. He knows what tourists want.
The beach was Loveland the various other hotel evening extras like cocktail of the day meant we bought in.
Anissa Resort Koh Yao Yai
Located in Ko Yao Yai, 21 miles from Patong Beach, Anissa Resort Koh Yao Yai features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Phi Phi Don is 22 miles from Anissa Resort Koh Yao Yai, and Ao Nang Beach is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Nice breakfast with eggs
Scooter rented between 250 and 350 bahts a day depending on the type
- I liked the location as it was in a quiet set back from the road location. And the bungalow I had was very clean overall other than a couple of little niggles.
- Very nice and silent place. Room was nice and clean. Good breakfast. Very helpful staff.
- We enjoyed the peaceful location. The food was excellent and very reasonable. The owner was always helpful. Before we arrived we requested bikes for us to use as we don’t ride scooters. The ownwer acquired bicycles for us to hire and we thoroughly enjoyed exploring the island. The owner organised a boat trip for guests which we really enjoyed and would recommended
- Only there for 2 days but most comfy bed of our stay. Owner very helpful with reasonably good English. New mopeds for hire at 350 Baht a day and this is really essential as you wouldn’t want to stay in resort for reasons listed in ‘didn’t like’. Owner organises day out in Longtail boat which although our stay was too short to enjoy, the other guests really enjoyed.
- Nice breakfast with eggs
Janya Homestay is located in Ko Yao Yai, 21 miles from Patong Beach and 22 miles from Phi Phi Don.The rooms include a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Ao Nang Beach is 16 miles from Janya Homestay, and Karon Beach is 22 miles away. Phuket Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Koh Yao Yai Village
One of our top picks in Ko Yao Yai.The 4-star luxury hotel is nestled within a rainforest, steps from the tranquil shores of Yao Yai Islands. Providing direct access to a 1,300 feet private beach and magnificent views of Phang Nga Bay and Phi Phi Islands, it also features a large infinity pool.Each air-conditioned bungalow at the Koh Yao Yai Village comes decorated in local hand-crafted artwork and furnishings. Featuring a semi-open concept, the spacious bungalows provide outdoor rainshower facilities, a private terrace with deck chairs and umbrella. Dreamy views of the ocean or rainforest can be enjoyed from the rooms.Overlooking the white sandy beach and nearby islands, the pool provides a beautiful spot for sun tanning, and the library provides internet access and a peaceful spot indoors. Gifts and souvenirs are available at a gift shop and an Activity Centre helps guests with their sightseeing plans.Savor local and international cuisine at the Khayee Restaurant, which features outdoor and open air dining. Alternatively, Krachang Bar & Grill serves fresh seafood dishes. For drinks and light snacks, head to the pool bar.Koh Yao Yai Village is a 30-minute speed boat ride from Phuket (Ao Po Grand Marina Pier) or Krabi (Ao Nang Pier) and connecting transportation via both places are available. The property is a 20-minute drive from Klong Hai Pier.
- The infinity pool with a view was out of this world and it was amazing to have a cocktail from the pool bar. The villas were stunning and very spacious and the whole village had a jungle feel about, the birds and animal noises were amazing.
- Room is massive with panorama sea veiw, cleanliness and staffs are friendly and kelpfull
Everything is perfect, from the villas to the swimming pool (really huge and beautiful at the same time), as well as the restaurant and the property fully integrated to the nature.
It´s good to know that the beach around is not really appropriate for swimming or snorkelling, due to the tides… but you can escape to other locations for few hours or a day when you want to enjoy the sea !
- We had the room 906, which was new. It was clean, peaceful and comfortable. The staff was friendly and competent. We went to the buffet twice, which offers a wide range of meals. Breakfast was also really good.
- Good setting. The view is amazing from the hotel especially at the pool area. The village feel is cosy and creates a nice feeling around the area. The staff especially are very friendly, nice and helpful at all times. The room lay out is comfortable and the decor also gave an authentic feel!
Baan Taranya Koh Yao Yai
One of our best sellers in Ko Yao Yai! Featuring free WiFi, Baan Taranya Koh Yao Yai offers accommodations in Ko Yao Yai. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental. Patong Beach is 23 miles from Baan Taranya Koh Yao Yai, and Phi Phi Don is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 21 miles from Baan Taranya Koh Yao Yai.
- The decoration and style of the property, the view (only from the second floor) and the availability of the restaurant – although not a 5 stars restaurant – and the pool area! The cats sitting around there.
- Nice looking resort with clean rooms and nice garden area. Breakfast was fine with fruits, egg and thai choices. Food in the restaurant was not that great however, there were a couple of restaurants and massage places outside on the main road. Due to being right next to a pier and due to low tide from afternoon onwards the beach was not great for swimming but had a great view.
- We had the honeymoon suite, which was lovely. Exactly as I expected, and more with the hottub with a view. I loved the various comfy spots in the shade around the pool and the main resort area. Proximity to the beach was great. Only thing is, the water in front of resort not so great due to the long tail boats being parked there. But, total seclusion on the beach and you can walk not too far down the beach for better water. Staff very nice and helpful!
Staff is super Polite.
Food is alright, not super great.
Location is nice, the beach is less crowded.
- Very friendly and helpful staff which made our stay wonderful. Clean and tidy property with magnificent views towards the sea.
Esmeralda View Resort
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Esmeralda View Resort is located in Ko Yao Yai, just 23 miles from Patong Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.Phi Phi Don is 24 miles from Esmeralda View Resort, and Ao Nang Beach is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- It is just the most perfect place to relax and unwind. The views are fantastic, the food just delicious and the rooms very nice and comfortable. Also the breakfast is really good! To top that off Pond is the most lovely person and takes perfect care of you.
- I had a verry beautful stay! Fantastic view, good food, big varayetiy of breakfast. Very helpful staff, what ever you ask, she knows to help you around! Clean, tidy and peaceful….
- The setting of the bungalows was just stunning. We had a wonderful time and happy to hang out there in the evenings just watching the sun setting and moon rising from our balcony. Esmeralda had another great asset – Pond, who buzzed around responding to the many guest requests, nothing was too much trouble and everything arranged efficiently.
- We had the room with the amazing view, the room was big and very very clean. Breakfast full of different choices, different teas coffees and hot chocolate as long as fresh juices. The location is amazing, in a quite area, very relaxing and peaceful. Pond the manager the only person to speak good English is the kindest person I have ever met, always ready to help you with a nive smile on her face.
The whole resort was constantly being cleaned, they take great pride in maintaining the grounds and the overall look and feel of the resort.
The staff were above helpful, making food off the menu when we asked for it and helping us to explore the island with tips of where to go.
I was very surprised at previous reviews that have hinted that the breakfast wasn’t great or that the evening meals were expensive, this isn’t true and I don’t feel that those comments do justice to what is a hidden gem on Koh Yao Yai.
Top Resorts In Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Phlu Nai Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!