10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province:
Sweet Memories @ Pai
Sweet Memories @ Pai is located in Ban Phaem Klang, just 2 miles from Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 52 miles from Sweet Memories @ Pai.
No reviews yet.
Bura Lumpai Resort
Bura Lumpai Resort lies along peaceful River Pai, with its wonderful views of the natural landscape. Situated 6.8 miles from Pai Airport and 5.6 miles from Pai’s city centre, it has an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Guests enjoy free airport transfer and free shuttle service to Pai city.Bura Lumpai is within a 5-minute walk from the area’s famous Coffee Tea Sapan Shop and historical Japanese Bridge.Surrounded by nature, the modern villas at Bura Lumpai feature stylish wooden floors and are decorated with Thai fabrics. Each comes with a flat-screen TV and minibar.Day trips can be arranged at the tour desk. Bura Lumpai also offers free parking and room service.Sapan Pai Restaurant serves a daily American breakfast. It also offers delicious Asian and international cuisines.
- Basic rooms but nice. Loved the big bathroom. Good aircon. The staff is excellent and super friendly.
- Where to start…. everything really. The quietness and peace in this place is incredible. The pool is great. The staff is so helpful, sweet, and will do anything to accomodate your needs. I was only supposed to stay 3 nights but I ended up staying for 4 more since I didnt want to go. Its far from the centre but there is a car that will drive you back and forth a few times a day. Also there is a lovely thai restaurant next door and a small supermarket.
- The friendliest most helpful staff we encountered in our entire month long stay in Thailand! A special thank you to Mas!
- Little mini villas! Great facilities! Lovely pool and wonderful staff. Also just up the road next to the gas station there is a great family run restaurant with the best Thai food!
- Everything, best place I’ve stayed in Thailand yet. The friendliest owner. An amazing free taxi service from the hotel and such quirky apparments.
Pai Iyara Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Pai Iyara Resort offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Chiang Mai Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- excellent pool, amazing view, the room was very spacious, the hosts were very kind and drove us to the city and back. good breakfast.
- The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. Bus dropped us off at a random location and we struggled to find a taxi. We called the resort and they came to fetch us. Had good vibes the whole time and would definitely recommend checking this place out.
- Beautiful location, very nice people and lovely clean swimming pool. Some tiles are missing but who cares it’s clean. The owner has a pick up service which is perfect. And at this moment 10 adorable puppies!!!!
- The host is very nice and he can speak both Chinese and Cantonese. The breakfast is so great that I can not have lunch and dinner. The location is far from the center of Pai. Although there are some car that can pick up us to Pai, I don’t recommend travels who are scared of remote area.
- the staff could not be more helpful..an amazing pool with an even more amazing view…food was really good proper authentic thai…the room was excellent
Shambave Pai Resort
One of our top picks in Pai.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Shambave Pai resort offers accommodations in Pai, just one mile from Pai Night Market. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Pai Bus station is 1.1 miles from Shambave Pai resort, and Wat Phra That Mae Yen is 1.9 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 54 miles away.
- The free shuttle to Pai city center was a great service
- The room was toxic, clean and cozy. Wifi’s signal was strong. The stuff was kind-hearted, helped us to rent motobikes, and to pick or sent us by car if we needed.By the way, there was 3 cats living in the resort, it’s so wonderful to play with them.
- A little outside of town but they’ll drive you in and pick you up with a golf cart. Relaxing place. Comfortable beds. Nice pool area.
- Every thing! Location great as were the staff and the villas. Everyone very friendly and helpful and we enjoyed our stay.
- beds comfy, pool really nice, pretty garden, free shuttle in and out of town any time, Bee was always punctual and polite and helpful and Noot was helpful and cheery
Romantic Time Mountain Resort
One of our best sellers in Pai! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Romantic Time Mountain Resort offers accommodations in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from Romantic Time Mountain Resort.
- Staff are nice and helpful. The places are cute little bungalow huts. Small, cozy and comfy.
The staff was wonderful. We had a massive ant infestation when we first arrived and our door would not close / lock. They fixed the lock and moved us to a new room.
The location is also very nice and peaceful. A 15 minute walk to the walking street or a 3 minute scooter ride. Nice view of the mountains (as long as it’s not smoke season March – April).
- Great little spot away from the city center! Not sure what the bad reviews are about. No it’s nothing luxurious but it’s cheap and really pretty great!
- A private location up the hill overlooking Pai with lots of green space & vegetation outside. Great relaxing feeling,chilled out. Able to have access to hot water & cold water & kitchen 24/7. Very friendly receptionist who spoke great English.
The bed was comfy.
Beautiful views from the balcony.
Very quiet day and night.
Pai Yododo Resort
One of our top picks in Pai.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Pai Yododo Resort is located in Pai. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find room service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Amazing family room – one of the best we’ve stayed in. Very comfy beds. Great pool.
Nice sitting area
Free cold water bottles in the fridge
It’s a good location if you hv a car
- Clean, comfortable, nice Pool, you‘re getting water everyday
- The rooms are very nice and clean. All of the rooms have a great view.
Don’t stay here.
Much better places in town for the same or lower price.
Pai Phaya Resort
Pai Phaya Resort offers accommodations in Pai. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles away.
- a resort hotel that is carefully taken care of, quiet and beautiful. We totally enjoyed our morning strolling in the hotel farm and garden which is in front of our windows, against the magnificent mountain views. They also have very helpful staff who helped us transfer to the bus station in town.
Nice garden view and a good place to see sunrise.
Staff are nice
- There is a platform in the hotel that you can see the whole villa and the view is good
- Itis a nice room. I like it very much! In addition, the room appliance is relatively complete, wash daily necessities are, speed is very good!
- The atmosphere n spacious . The helpfulness of staff.
Baan Krating Pai Resort
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Baan Krating Pai Resort is located in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.A refrigerator and kettle are also available. Each unit features a private bathroom with a shower.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Chiang Mai Airport is 54 miles from the property, and the property provides a free airport shuttle service.
- Good price. Comfortable stay. Spacious room and bathroom, old but well-maintained and clean. Comfortable patio-nice to sit there nd relax. There’s a towel rack in the room, which most accommodations don’t usually provide.
- Free courtesy travel into town; the location, just far enough from Pai. Very tranquil setting, plenty of shade, fish filled waterways, individual cabins. Great pool with a view to the River Pai.
We didn’t like the room on First look, the room wasn’t clean and ready,
we have been upgraded to better/bigger room, the Hotel Manger came and was really the best. The kids wanted to see Cartoon , but there was no Channels T.V but 1 channel.
We told the Manager and on the next days they installed Satellite TV specially for us… what a services ( Even so that in room List in booking it wrote channels TV)
Great pool, not so many guests so it was like private pool.
nice Garden and quite area, perfect for children’s, 5 minutes drive from PAI main street.
Breakfast was simple, we eat dinner outside cause the hotel Restaurant doesn’t look tempting.
El lugar tranquilo
Transfer a pueblo gratis un detalle ya que esta 25 min a pie .
- המקום נקי ומאובזרץ יש אחלה שירות במקום. הגענו כשהיה ריק אז התפנקנו בבריכה ובשקט.
Kirina Retro House
One of our top picks in Pai – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Kirina Retro House is located in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from Kirina Retro House.
- I liked everything in this accommodation. There is a very nice staff, willing to always halp you.
- The staff worked hard to get us the bus and the seats we needed, way above and beyond. It was a great place for relaxing and listening to birdsong. The cats and dogs were a delight.
- very clean. very friendly and helpful staff. location is a bit far from the center if you don’t rent scooter. but they have a car that can take you there any time.
- All of the perks of having a great hotel room placed in a beautiful setting
- Yoga class, hot spring and Thai massage in yoga treatment
Pai Sangjun Resort
One of our best sellers in Pai! Located 1.1 miles from Pai Walking Street in Pai, Pai Sangjun Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Great location just 5 minutes from the walking street
Great staff that were extremely helpful and happy to help you
- you need a scooter to get here, but very clean and comfy. They provide water and instant coffee every day. plenty of space to park your scooter
- We could park outside the door. Separate loo and shower. Laid back, pleasant staff. No hassle. Small terrace out back.
- Very helpful staff. Can arrange transfers back to CM or get you a scooter. And they really make an effort to keep the rooms clean. Wifi is fast. Parking in front of the rooms. Bathroom and toilet are separated.
- Spacious room! Loved that they all had their own little steps up to them! We had a moped and it was handy to park right outside the room! Bed was nice and big.
- Great location just 5 minutes from the walking street
Top Resorts In Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Phaem Klang Mae Hong Son Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!