10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Nong Tabaek Chon Buri Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nong Tabaek Chon Buri Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Nong Tabaek Chon Buri Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nong Tabaek Chon Buri Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nong Tabaek Chon Buri Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Nong Tabaek Chon Buri Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Nong Tabaek Chon Buri Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Nong Tabaek Chon Buri Province:
The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort
One of our top picks in Pattaya South.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Pattaya South in the region of Chon Buri Province, 1.9 miles from Pattaya Walking Street, The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Pattaya Outlet Mall is 1.9 miles from The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort, and Pattaya Underwater World is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 18 miles from The Agate Pattaya Boutique Resort.
- The staff was not the friendliest but they have done everything to make our stay very pleasant. I booked four rooms. Three of them were relocated because of different reasons. This was done like it was everyday business with a smile on the face. Keep up the good service!
- We stayed in the hotel 2 times and we would stay here again. Convenient location is great close to everything needed. Room is big and modern with a view to the nice decorated swimming pool area. High quality bathroom has all basic amenities. Very comfortable bed. Staff is very polite and felt welcomed. We particularly thank to Aoy, Tree, Sa, Palm and AA! You made our holidays very enjoyable))
- The beds were the most comfortable beds we had during our trip to Asia. The room was big with lots of place to put our bags and get organized for our stay. We had good size balcony overlooking one of the pools but rarely saw other people even though the hotel was busy. The shower was really nice and the towels were bigger than usual and soft.
- Great location friendly staff extremely wheelchair friendly hotel
- Comfortable and good size of room. Good location near beach and next to Jomtien Complex. Quiet room though need to keep room to balcony closed.
Rabbit Resort Pattaya
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Pattaya South, 1.9 miles from Pattaya Walking Street, Rabbit Resort Pattaya features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Pattaya Outlet Mall is 2.2 miles from Rabbit Resort Pattaya, and Pattaya Underwater World is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 18 miles from Rabbit Resort Pattaya.
- property is not your typical hotel, which is wonderful. staff could use some improving, but overall was a nice stay.
- The resort feels very tropical and relaxed. It is close to the beach and tucked away from the world (which is a good thing being so close to Pattaya). The bed was really comfy, the room and bathroom very spacious, and it was great being able to sit out on the balcony, watching squirrels jumping from palm tree to palm tree. Swimming under the passion fruit trees in the pool was quite amazing as well 🙂
- Nice, wooden style room; great breakfast with coffee machine; excellent staff; restaurant has nice balcony area with sea breeze.
Great location fronting beach (other side of path)
Restaurant is good value and food high quality
Separate pool for children
This hotel was the best part of our journey to Pattaya, simply a bit of paradise out of hard work and love by the owners and staff.
An absolute gem and if was was to return would be only to be in this place again.words can not describe, you have to see and feel the place for yourself.
Thank you RR
Avalon Beach Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. 4-star Avalon Beach Resort offers spacious rooms with private balconies on Dongtarn Beach in Jomtien. It has an outdoor pool surrounded by tropical grounds and has Wi-Fi access in the entire property.Avalon Resort is a 2-hour drive from Bangkok and 10 minutes by car from Central Pattaya. Bali Hai Pier and the popular Pattaya Walking Street are within 2 miles from the resort.The bright and airy rooms have tiled or hardwood floors and warm lighting. They are air conditioned and well-furnished with a 29-inch flat-screen TV, sitting area in private balconies and private bathrooms with a bathtub and shower.Guests can dine at the resort’s terrace, which overlooks the pool and ocean. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served here. The resort also provides 24-hour room service.
- Great big pool. Very clean room and property in general. Placed in a quiet area by the beach.
- The Avalon was a very beautiful small boutique resort and the room was spacious and very well decorated. The bathroom was amazing as were the stuff most of the time. The facilities and swimming pool with big enough and the place was a nice quiet relaxing oasis away from the sunshine and bustle of Pattaya life.
- DIAAREA HAPPENED WITH PLENTY PEOPLES.MUCH GUIES HAVE TO COME TO THE LOCAL CLINICS!!!!
- Very cozy place, clean, very good bathroom, wonderful swimming pool with green treats. Just in front of beach
- The breakfast was “how little can we get away with”
Chateau Dale Boutique Resort Spa Villas
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Pattaya South, 1.5 miles from Pattaya Walking Street, Chateau Dale Boutique Resort Spa Villas features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pattaya Outlet Mall is 1.7 miles from Chateau Dale ..Villas, and Pattaya Underwater World is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 18 miles from Chateau Dale Boutique Resort Spa Villas.
- I like the comfort of the room itself, it felt like home. The interior was great and the connection to the pool was great too. It was clean and maybe because my room was just beside the office, which made my room very accessible. The place was very quiet and relaxing.
Fairly small hotel (about 30 rooms), 24h reception, big rooms. The hotel is situated behind 2 restaurants, along the main road between Pattaya and Jomtien beach, so it is easy to get transport but quiet nevertheless. There are several nice restaurants nearby, but Thai food is more difficult to find. It may be a bit difficult to find ; there are several other properties with “Chateau Dale” in their name nearby. No problem finding parking.
It is very near to the busstation to Suvarnabhumi airport. The same site also houses a supermarket with an extensive selection of western products.
As usual in Thailand, the beds are firm, which I personally find a good thing in a tropical country.
- Room is very clean. I love to be on the shady side of the pool.
A pretty nice clean condo style room. Nice kitchen (but more than making a coffee and using the plates can’t be done as there isn’t any means to prep a meal).
A very big balcony with the view down to the pool- great if you wanna keep an eye on your kids.
Location is close to a grocery store that’s 24h open and Baht Taxis are available just out of the building. The Beach is just a 10 minutes walk away and the weekend night market takes the same time by Taxi.
Nearby are the “Buddha Mountain” and the “Pattaya Park”
- The hotel thou dated has had some recent renovations , the locations good ,
View Talay Villas
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This resort features Thai-style villas with a kitchen and a private pool, surrounded by tropical grounds. Just 1,000 feet from Pattaya Beach, it offers a restaurant and a pool bar.Spacious air conditioned villas at View Talay feature floor-to-ceiling windows and a private terrace with a sun deck. They offer living and dining areas, along with a TV and DVD player. Wi-Fi is available at a fee.View Talay Villas is about 1.5 miles from Wat Khao Phra Bat and Outlet Mall Pattaya. The Bali Hai Pier and Pattaya’s Walking Street are 2 miles away.Guests can swim in their private pool or in the communal swimming pool. The resort provides room service and a chargeable airport shuttle service. Those who drive get to enjoy free parking.
- Excellent property. Neat tidy and very good and cooprrative staff.
- No WiFi – Hot water difficult – no introduction to the property made it difficult to enjoy the property – mattress edge broken on both sides – made it difficult – Pool not clean and very shallow – Could be easily 4 star but maintenance disappointing actually making for us 2 Star!
- The villa I booked was very outdated and neede some serious love and attention.
- I stay here because I like the privacy of my own space, the villas aren’t lavishly decorated but with your own kitchen, garden and pool it is easy to relax away from people while still being close to the normal amenities such as restaurants and beach.
- Quiet location although on a busy road food very good a little expensive I asked for not spicy yet came very spicy but still enjoyed friendly welcoming staff
Mermaid’s Beach Resort Jomtien
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Jomtien Beach, 3 miles from Pattaya Central, Mermaid’s Beach Resort Jomtien features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangsaen is 27 miles from Mermaids Resort Jomtien, and Ko Larn is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Mermaid back to price level of 2010 (after being overpriced) is one of the best values in Jomtien, although getting old, which some folks may complain about. Furnished with some style (upgraded a few years ago), rooms enough spacy, clean and comfortable, small pool under huge trees cozy, if not crowded, offering a relaxed atmosphere near to the beach- we’ve spent some days here several times, and will come back.
- Value for money at this tired hotel. Room clean and friendly chambermaid. View from room over looking the swimming. Towels from the lobby to use at the pool. Overall day time staff friendly and helpful, night porter just laid on sofa watching TV! did want to help. Pool sign made me smile bad English. ” Our swiming ( swimming) pool rules. Shower before you swiming( swimming). Ware ( wear) trung ( trunks) Sign must have been at least 10-15 years old.
- Good location, decent size pool, plenty of bars and restaurants nearby without being noisy for those who like to sleep early
- The location was absolutely perfect. On a quiet Soi. Some small nice bars on the Soi Perfect to start or end the evenings. Close to the beach about 3-4 min, close to some good restaurants, close to ATM and supermarkets. Yes, it’s perfectly true about the location. The rooms ok, decent cleaning.
- For the price excellent can relax drinking by the pool at night staff very helpful bars and food and beach throwing distance..
Splendid Resort @ Jomtien
Splendid Resort @ Jomtien is located in Jomtien Beach, just 0.9 miles from Jomtien Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Pretty good everything and thats generous. Wont stay again. Too many 2 star hotels to choose from.
- The pool was clean and nice I really enjoyed this area
- ถ้าไม่ซีเรียสก้อทำเลไม่ห่างจากหาดจอมเทียน ระหว่างเดินออกจากโรงแรม ก้อจะมีบารเบียร ทั้งสองข้าง หาอะไรกินง่าย สระว่ายน้ำก้อดี
morgenmaden ok, toilet stoppet hver dag, aircon itu, hjemmelavede simple møbeler,
ville ikke med deres gode vilje betale depositum på 500 bath tilbage.kan bestemt ikke anbefales.
Второй раз здесь. Первый раз были 9 лет назад. Все осталось прежним, кроме:
– отель сменил название (раньше назывался White House);
– сейчас отель днем пустой, но на ночь привозят 4-5 автобусов организованных китайских туристов. Так что на завтрак рекомендую приходить первыми )))
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Situated less than half a mile from South Pattaya’s golden sands, Tamnak Resort offers well-furnished apartments with a blend of Thai and modern design elements. It features an outdoor pool and bike rental.Decorated in soothing neutral shades, air conditioned apartments feature a kitchen and separate lounge area with a sofa set. Other amenities include cable TV and a safe.A short walk from Pattaya’s walking street, Tamnak Resort Pattaya is a 2-minute drive from South Pattaya. Offering free parking, it is a 1.5-hour drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.Relaxing afternoons can be spent at the sun terrace or well-landscaped grounds. Car rental and laundry services are available.
No reviews yet.
The Heritage Pattaya Beach Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Just a 5-minute walk from Jomtien Beach, Grand Heritage Beach Resort & Spa offers a peaceful retreat with several outdoor pools with hot bathtubs. It offers free Wi-Fi and parking.A beachfront property in Pattaya, Grand Heritage Beach Resort & Spa is a 10-minute drive from the center of the city.The spacious rooms have hardwood floors and modern Thai décor. Each room has a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, and tea/coffee making facilities. The private bathroom has a bathtub and shower.Guests can enjoy a massage in the spa, or exercise in the gym. For younger guests, there is a playroom and a children’s pool with water slides. Activities on the beach include snorkeling and windsurfing.On a terrace with pool and sea views, the restaurant serves both local and international dishes. Refreshing drinks are available at the bar.
Fab pool and very nice place. Breakfast was good, there was a large selection.
It was close to a market and 2 convenient shops.
This is my second visit to this hotel. It is on the beach.
- The bed room was big and the swimming pool was nice. We feel so relax stayed in the hotel.
Second stay at this property, still impressed at how well gardens and pool area are maintained, which the children only left to go to nearby beach.
A good choice breakfast
Spacious room straight onto pool. Facilities in room were very good
so was the breakfast.
Staff are helful and good hospitality.
Swimming pool is good.
Room with ocean view is comfy, clean and nice view.
- Fab pool and very nice place. Breakfast was good, there was a large selection.
Villa Navin Premiere Pool Villa
One of our top picks in Jomtien Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring air conditioning, Villa Navin Premiere Pool Villa is located in Jomtien Beach, just 3.4 miles from Pattaya Central. Bangsaen is 28 miles away. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Featuring a terrace, all units include satellite flat-screen TV, Some units have a dining area and/or balcony. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet in every unit, along with free toiletries. Towels are available.Villa Navin Premiere Pool Villa also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Ko Larn is 7 miles from Villa Navin Premiere Pool Villa, and Si Racha is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 17 miles from Villa Navin Premiere Pool Villa.
Had asked for kning size beds but got smaller beds and also a bunk bed.
Over all a good stay..
- Very near to the beach , very luxury house , spacious and comfortable .
- The Villa is much newer and cleaner than I expected, and is very near to the beach!
- Das Personal war freundlich und für diesen Preis eine kleine Villa zu haben die immer top geputzt wurde fand ich super, werde diese Unterkunft garantiert öfters buchen 🙂
수영장을 우리만 쓸 수 있었음. 직원들이 저녁에 들어갈땐 태워다줬음.
수건은 요청하면 많이줬음 방이 크고 시설은 나쁘지는 않았음.
- Had asked for kning size beds but got smaller beds and also a bunk bed.
Top Resorts In Ban Nong Tabaek Chon Buri Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Nong Tabaek Chon Buri Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nong Tabaek Chon Buri Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Nong Tabaek Chon Buri Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!