10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Nong Kae Prachuap Khiri Khan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nong Kae Prachuap Khiri Khan Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Nong Kae Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nong Kae Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nong Kae Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Nong Kae Prachuap Khiri Khan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Nong Kae Prachuap Khiri Khan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Nong Kae Prachuap Khiri Khan Province:
Baan Opun Garden Resort
One of our best sellers in Hua Hin! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Hua Hin in the region of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, 17 miles from Cha Am, Baan Opun Garden Resort features a terrace and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Pran Buri is 12 miles from Baan Opun Garden Resort, and Cha Am Beach is 26 miles from the property.
- Everything was clean and very quiet. Perfect for s short rest
- Peace and quiet. Impeccably clean. Coffee and water supplied everyday.
These wonderful bungalows are much bigger than expected. Cleaned daily to A high standard. The terrrace seating area is also a big plus.
Quite location, very peaceful. 5 mins to bars and restaurants,
- The bed tother with all fittings and furniture was above my expectations, and should be rated *****
- Nice, clean house. We liked the balcony. We rented bicycles. Only 10 minutes to beach and shopping center.
One of our best sellers in Hua Hin! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, La-or Resort is located in Hua Hin, just 17 miles from Cha Am. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Pran Buri is 12 miles from La-or Resort, and Cha Am Beach is 25 miles away.
All the staff is polite, nice and helpful.
Swimming pool is good and amazing.
Hotel environment is relaxing.
- Excellent location within walking distance of bars, restaurants, food court and Market Village etc.. Comfortable and clean accommodation with a great pool area gave a sense of tranquility in quite a busy area not far from the buzz of Hua Hin. Tea, coffee and toast with honey and jams served each morning in the reception area was a nice touch. Staff friendly and helpful. Bungalow cleaned every day and towels changed every other day, bottled water left everyday too.
- The property was out of the way from the hustle and bustle and the rooms were spacious.
- Really nice complex of about 16 bungalows. Situated around a nice pool. No fighting for Sunbeds as plenty of room for everyone. Bungalows spacious and clean with a decent size flat screen tv. A few American and British channels. WiFi wasn’t brilliant it passable. Really nice owner too. Good value stay
- This is the second time we have stopped at La Or Resort and we would definitely return. The accommodation is small bungalows around a pool, they are spacious and comfortable and whilst near to bars and restaurants of hua hin, they are set far enough back for their not to be any noise
- All the staff is polite, nice and helpful.
Hua Hin Lap Lae Resort
Located in Hua Hin, 17 miles from Cha Am, Hua Hin Lap Lae Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Pran Buri is 12 miles from Hua Hin Lap Lae Resort, and Cha Am Beach is 26 miles away.
- Swimmingpool super! ??? Klein aber fein ☀️! Sehr, sehr sauber?? Mama and Papa make a great Job! ???
- Lovely bungalows possibly the nicest we stayed in whilst in Thailand. Staff were very accommodating and always smiling, massive language barrier but nothing Google translate couldn’t sort! Lovely and peaceful and a good terrace to chill on of an evening.
- SUPER nice staff，lovely place，we would absolutely come back again!
- Nice and peaceful place. Personel was very helpfull and smiley. Clean swimming pool. Nice own little terace. We loved this place.
- The hosts were very very friendly. They even bought us breakfast. And they have this all-time-swimming pool as well.
Korawan Garden View
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Korawan Garden View is located in Hua Hin in the region of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The resort also provides car rental. Cha Am is 18 miles from Korawan Garden View, and Pran Buri is 11 miles from the property.
- I love the friendly staff & my girlfriend kitty
- Clean, quiet and beautiful! It’s located a bit outside the downtown, but you will have an unique bangulow made from eco material. The swimming pool is well maintained. I enjoyed it a lot! Very friendly and helpful stuff are bonus!
- Very quiet and very clean I would strongly recommend this hotel to everyone
The property was very clean and maintained well in the rooms and the garden and pool where great motorcycle hire is available from the property and was very resanable
A salt water pool too loved my stay there
- It is not luxury but simple. Great Swimming pool, kind staff, free water(one bottle a day per 1 person), there is some kind balcony in front of room.
Amara Resort Hua Hin
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Amara Resort Hua Hin is located in Hua Hin, just 17 miles from Cha Am. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is available.Pran Buri is 12 miles from Amara Resort Hua Hin, and Cha Am Beach is 26 miles from the property.
- The location, The street was full of lovely restaurants.
- Everything was clean, guests and staff very friendly and although noisy in early evening by 10.00 p.m. it was quiet
- You can choose breakfast set from the menu , easy ans convenient.
- Bed was comfortable and presented well. Security person was most helpful with lack of parking at night.
- Location, property looks good with beautiful garden.
Hua Hin Marriott Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Hua Hin, 16 miles from Cha Am, Hua Hin Marriott Resort and Spa features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pran Buri is 13 miles from Hua Hin Marriott Resort and Spa, and Cha Am Beach is 25 miles away.
- From the moment you step in the hotel, you are welcomed by curteous staff and smiling faces. The best service I have ever encountered with Marriott from checkin to check out. The best location in Hua Hin with walking distance to Market Village with tons of food outlets and shops. We had the best room location with pool access and the room had sunlight most of the day. The breakfast was great even though there was a queue but the waiting was not long. It’s a resort best for kids and family and we would definitely like to stay longer at our next stay.
- The staff was super attentive nd friendly. They would understand what u wanted even before u told them.
Rooms were clean with very good bed, bathroom and quiet air conditioning system.
Nice common areas and swimming pools.
Good food at breakfast and at the restaurants.
- the size and cleanliness of the rooms. the setting was amazing and the staff were excellent in their delivery of superb service! definitely recommend this hotel if visiting hua hin.
- Multiple Pools, Multiple Breakfast Options, Most of the staff were AMAZING, Doesn’t feel in the middle of “tourist central”… the most relaxing part of our holiday!! (We even extended an additional night!)
Baan Bayan – Hua Hin
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Baan Bayan – Hua Hin is located in Hua Hin in the region of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, just 17 miles from Cha Am. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Ski equipment and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for skiing.Pran Buri is 13 miles from Baan Bayan Hotel, and Cha Am Beach is 25 miles away.
- Extremely nice location and very well-tended grounds. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed the included breakfast, especially the fresh fruit and omelette bar. Nice clean pool. Lovely cat as well! Make sure you get up early to see the sunrise over the ocean!
- fantastic old fashined hotel, that takes you back in time. Great breakfast, great location next to nice beach.
- Great beach location, quiet and easy. Good facilities. Great breakfast and friendly dining room staff.
The staffs are really nice when we first complaint about the room, they offer the villa one for us but we denied because in the end the sea view in the villa is worst than the one that we booked.
The location is great.
The hotel separated the bathroom very well.
The room is perfectly fine, get all basic needed. (No toothbrush provided but that’s fine)
The bed is big and comfy.
- Had to pay extra to upgrade first room over looked scruffy area and had no balcony. Breakfast was good plenty of choice. Excellent omelettes. Good position on beach.
Aquna Huahin Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Hua Hin, one mile from Cicada Market, Aquna Huahin Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hua Hin Railway Station is 1.4 miles from Aquna Huahin Resort, and Hua Hin Night Market is 1.6 miles away.
Cute, small resort with nice decoration in the rooms and external area.
Rooms are comfortable and very clean, room was cleaned every day.
Nice owners and staff.
Great location, close to the mall, beach, and bus station.
- Rooms are spacious and very clean. Quiet and peaceful property surrounded by a lush garden. Great location, just on the main road with a shopping mall and the beach in a short walking distance.
- Very good location, new apartment, very nice staff, especialy Manager Patty who helped us all stay. We recomend all families, we went from Bangkok with train. It is nice experience traveling withbtrain for children and payed for familily of 5 400 thb (10€) for train to hua hin.
- Location, staff , cleanliness & rate!! All wonderful!!!
- great location especially if you are a kiter.Very friendly staff ,clean and specious room.
- Cute, small resort with nice decoration in the rooms and external area.
InterContinental Hua Hin Resort
One of our top picks in Hua Hin – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located along Hua Hin Beach, InterContinental Hua Hin Resort is a luxury resort with a personalized butler service, a state-of-the-art gym, and spa with massage treatments. It also features a large outdoor pool and 3 dining options. Staff are able to converse in Chinese, Thai, German, French and English.InterContinental Hua Hin Resort is a 2.5-hour drive or 35-minute private flight from Bangkok.Rooms at Intercontinental feature free WiFi, BOSE sound systems, iPod docks and slippers. Each has a balcony, with select rooms offering breathtaking views of the sea, pool or garden. Accommodation is split into 2 separate wings, with rooms located in the Beach Wing and in the BluPort Wing, which is located opposite to the Beach Wing area.The resort has a newsstand, florist and gift shop for guests’ convenience, and a library for a quiet read. Chinese and Hong Kong newspapers are also available at the lobby. A business centre offers secretarial services and internet access. Guests will also receive complimentary unlimited access to Vana Nava Water Park based on the room occupancy during their stay.Traditional Thai cuisine is served at Pirom Restaurant while Azure Beach Grill features casual poolside dining and views of the Gulf of Siam. Guests can choose between Lee la Bar and Azure Bar for a drink or two to unwind. International and Chinese dishes can be enjoyed at Le Colonial.
I really enjoyed the homemade yoghurt and bircher muesli.
The scrambled eggs on our first morning were perfect .
The beach is one of the best in Hua Hin.
If shopping is on your list,the hotel is just opposite a newly opened centre.
- Great location, near Blu Port shopping center, free shuttle to many valuable places in Hua Hin, clean hotel area, friendly staff, quiet and peaceful place to stay, good gym facilities and tasty Thai food in the main restaurant 🙂
- Make sure to stay in the beach wing part of the hotel which is very nice. Very good breakfast buffet, nice landscaping and beachfront. Long walks on the beach in both directions. Very friendly staff. Especially the Austrian trainee Tanja was a gem, always in a great mood, very attentive, pro-active and professional
- Staff were extremely friendly. Hotel manager Lily would greet us whenever she saw us and ask us how we were doing. The bed was superb and very comfortable. The whole experience was wonderful.
- Good location with the new shopping mall,Bluport, opposite the hotel. Many restaurants with varieties of food in the new mall, just simply cross the bridge from the main hotel building. However, do requests for rooms near the beach with little top up amount when check in. If not, book the rooms with ocean view n not the premise next to the mall which is also belonged to Intercontinental.
- I really enjoyed the homemade yoghurt and bircher muesli.
Escape Hua Hin
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Escape Hua Hin is in Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan. Recreating the quiet atmosphere of local fishing villages, the resort features a 100 feet outdoor pool and a full-service spa.Housed in buildings made with wood furnishings, these rooms include a private balcony with a sitting area. Each room has a flat-screen TV, DVD player and fridge with minibar. The private bathroom includes a rain shower.Guests can take a walk among the tropical gardens, or walk further on to Hua Hin Beach. Tour arrangements and golf course reservations are provided. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Buffet breakfast is served daily. The open-air restaurant prepares Thai and international specialties, and refreshments are available at the pool bar.Escape Hua Hin is around a 3.5-hour drive from Bangkok. The resort provides airport transportation.
- Good location, pleasant pool area, peaceful atmosphere, very good and kind staff
We traveled with a 6 month old baby and were slightly nervous about doing so, however staff at the Escape Hua Hin were fantastic. Everyone was exceptionally friendly and helpful, and it being a small hotel with a large pool was perfect – we always found a spot in the shade since the pool was only really ‘busy’ first thing and late afternoon/early evening.
Good breakfasts (plenty of choice) and in a nice location – slightly out of town but with a shopping centre (Bluport) just opposite, a nearby 7/11, laundrette and a few local restaurants. A trip in to town (or back) was at most 150 baht, and could easily be had for 120 baht.
- Nice rooms, comfy bed, nice pool view. Good shower. Breakfast was really good and the service from staff was exceptional with them helping to carry all luggage up/down the stairs – Very helpful when travelling with a child. Good parking. 3 mins walk to the beach. Great shopping centre / food market over the road. Great location. All in all, I would highly recommend this hotel.. They’ve got it all right (well.. a few minor annoyances, but compared to others I’ve stayed in this was superb).
- Good bed, very friendly staff, quiet and quite cozy.
- Every thing was OK and staff very professional and helpful
Top Resorts In Ban Nong Kae Prachuap Khiri Khan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Nong Kae Prachuap Khiri Khan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nong Kae Prachuap Khiri Khan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Nong Kae Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!