10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Nok Koh Phangan – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nok Koh Phangan is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Nok Koh Phangan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nok Koh Phangan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nok Koh Phangan. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Nok Koh Phangan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Nok Koh Phangan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Nok Koh Phangan:
Bor Hin Resort
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Bor Hin Resort is located in Baan Tai, just 29 miles from Ko Tao. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is available.The resort also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 2.8 miles from Bor Hin Resort, and Chaweng is 12 miles away. Samui Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The hosts were so nice and helpful – I would definitely come back!
- Very helpful and kind staff. Perfect and calm location. The rooms are big and clean. Nice bed!
- This was an awesome stay! Rooms are large and comfortable and there’s very large porches and laundry machines right on the property. The host drove us anywhere we wanted to go which was good we avoided taxi scams.
- Staff was helpful, e.g. was willing to drive us to the next village restaurant
Our host was the best. She was very friendly and funny and genuienly cared for our wellbeing. We lost our bag in the taxi and she helped us find them.
The location is very near the jungle experince party. Rent a bike and its not far to fullmoon party.
We loved the swing and stillness on the porch.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sangob Bungalow offers pet-friendly accommodations in Baan Tai. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Ko Tao is 30 miles from Sangob Bungalow, and Ko Phangan is 3.2 miles away. Samui Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Loved the balcony and the planted trees outside, the sounds of birds. The place was spotlessly clean and it felt like home. Our Thai neighbours were lovely.
- Our bungalow was so big and brand new with beautiful furnishings! I was in awe when she took us to it. Best value for our money, especially during full moon. I’m also pretty sure there are smaller rooms for rent in addition to the 5 brand new bungalows. Even though we did go to the full moon party, Sangob bungalows was far enough away from all the noise and very peaceful. There were many different types of people staying here from locals to westerners, so Sangob is appropriate for any type of travelled to the island. However, if you’re looking for somewhere to meet a lot of people during your stay this is not the place because the rooms are very secluded. But this was something we really liked about it. Close to the action, but far enough for peaceful afternoons and a good nights sleep. The family who owns it is very nice and polite. They were very accommodating to our stay there. There are a bunch of great places to eat near it as well.
- Большой, чистый, удобный дом в красивом саду. Хороший интернет. Рядом магазины, кафе, травяная сауна.
- Sehr gute Lage, großes Bungalow,hilfsbereiter Hausherr
Mac’s Bay Resort
One of our top picks in Baan Tai.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Mac’s Bay Resort is located in Baan Tai, just 30 miles from Ko Tao. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 3.4 miles from Mac’s Bay Resort, and Chaweng is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from Mac’s Bay Resort.
- Best place to stay ever! Bed was very cmfortable . Quick loundry service.
- The hotel is right on the beach from. Beautiful views to wake up to on a morning. The beach bungalows look amazing and our superior room had plenty of space for four adults. The food in the restaurant was delicious. Scooter hire is literally just down the street which is a perfect way to get round the island.
- Most amazing experience. The private beach and pool and stunning, spent lots of time at the bar/restaurant and ate the best Thai food I’ve ever had. The staff are extremely helpful and organised transport for us to the full moon party and anything else we needed. This is a good place to stay away from the crazy with everything you’ll need.
- The staff were friendly, and some spoke excellent English which is always handy. The property is located right on the beach (a quiet beach) which is perfect if you’re trying to escape the noise of Haad Rin. Pool is fab too. Beds are very comfy. The property also have a taxi service so it’s easier than flagging one down, but it’s close enough to the main road (less than 5 min walk) to be able to still do so. There’s a 7/11 close by too. They also offered well-priced transport to all the parties.
- Not much. They made a good cheeseburger but it was overpriced.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Kiri Tawan offers accommodations in Baan Tai. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Ko Tao is 30 miles from Kiri Tawan, and Ko Phangan is 3.4 miles away. Samui Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Very cozy and peaceful place. The room is incredibly clean, often change bed linens and towels. There is a kitchen where you can order delicious homemade food. To freely move around the island, you need to take a bike
The home made food was delicious!
The room was spacious and modern, good airconditioning, lovely terrace outside. We felt like we made a very good choice staying here.
- It is family owned hotel, so they are super helpful. They even brought the food to my room when it was raining outside. Place is quite, rooms are clean and comfortable.
The location is very nice and the view from the houses is great.
The rooms are quite spacious and have a wardrobe (not that typical for Thai hotels).
The kitchenette is good.
The AC works just fine.
The terraces are equipped with these Thai chairs, a table and 2 mattresses, that we’ve enjoyed laying on in the evenings.
The hotel offers taxi service for a very reasonable price. The owner himself took us to the pier at 5 a.m. in the morning (for free)!
Room service (Thai food from the Mom ;)) was really good and the prices are great.
- Friendly and helpful staff! Nice jungle surroundings with birds singing and tokay geckos shouting. Nice balcony where you can lay and relax on the cozy thai mattresses they have.
Le Divine Comedie Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Baan Tai – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Le Divine Comedie Beach Resort features a unique and stylish design with a private terrace. This beachfront property boasts an outdoor infinity pool and on-site parking facilities. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.Le Divine Comedie Beach Resort is located 5 miles away from Haad Rin. Samui Airport can be reached within 30 minutes by boat.Each room has its own character. The rooms include air conditioning, a minibar and a safety deposit box. All en suite bathrooms come with free toiletries and shower facilities.Guests can enjoy a variety of Thai, Burmese and International dishes served at the ODT restaurant.
- Beautiful hotel. Has a nice gym and sauna. The staff was very friendly.
Hosts are what make a stay pleasurable and the hosts at Le Devine Comedie are some of the nicest and most helpful I’ve encountered on my travels. The rooms are large and serviced everyday, bed was super comfy, and aircon works great for people who aren’t used to Thailand weather like myself.
I ate at the restaurant every morning, english breakfast was very tasty!
Thanks to the receptionists for all the help and for making solo travellers like myself feel welcome…. I’ll be back! 🙂
They upgraded us for free!!!
Was a lovely surprise.
Upon arrival we were shown to our room and told we’d been upgraded to a bungalow which was a nice surprise. The bungalow was massive, fully equipped, with a large very comfy bed. Shower was excellent too.
The hotel is situated on the beach, a 1 minute walk from the door of your room. Amazing infinity pool looking over the beach and sea.
Breakfast was nice (the French toast was amazing), ordered via a menu and not a buffet.
Quiet location and only a short 5-10 minute walk to a nearby 7eleven.
- Absolutely loved the pool & the cocktails were so delicious (drinking them in the pool was an added bonus). The location is great and close to some party places if your in the mood for some fun, the staff are great and helpful. The minibar was the best we saw in Thailand and they had the best tv for foreigners for when you want a relax. Over all loved it so much!
One of our best sellers in Baan Tai! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, SeaEsta Beach offers accommodations in Baan Tai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Ko Tao is 30 miles from SeaEsta Beach, and Ko Phangan is 3.5 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 11 miles away.
- A wonderful little retreat directly at the beach, quite and clean. Rebecca from London as the soul of this place being a heartwarming and intelligent young woman always helpful and great to talk to.
- the location is awesome and is closeby to some decent and also very cheap restaurants. The dishes of the restaurant of the Hotel are very delicious and look outstanding.
- OH MY GOSH what an amazing, cosy place! If you don’t mind staying in a pretty spartan, but modern and stylish bungalow, you can expect: getting up super close to the each with its pure sand, shallow water to chill in, hammocks to hang around underneath the palms with a fresh smoothie in your hand – be aware you will never want to leave again! Great bar and restaurant, super friendly service, just an extra relaxing place!
- Very quiet area, beautifull view of sunset and beach. Lovely to stay for a few nights
- Amazing beach, great for long walks, awesome view from the beachfront bungalow, food and shakes were great
Sea Love Bungalows
One of our top picks in Baan Tai.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Sea Love Bungalows is located in Baan Tai in the region of Koh Phangan, just 30 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find ticket service and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the resort. Ko Phangan is 3.4 miles from Sea Love Bungalows, and Chaweng is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from Sea Love Bungalows.
- The owner and manager of the property was superb and made our stay there unforgettable. The property is clean and nicely decorated.
The bungalows are located at this long strip of beach next to many other resorts however you feel like there is nobody else there. Beautifully positioned and decorated, super friendly and helpful staff.
Bungalows are small but have everything you need.
- Great location right on the beach . There were umbrellas on the beach and sup paddle board. Magda , the owner was super friendly. Wonderful place to stay in Koh Phangan!
Bungalows are directly at the beach, between awesome palm trees with hammocks. Staff is amazing!
- The staff is superb. Nice and clean beach. Really cozy place to stay
Green Peace Bungalows
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Green Peace Bungalows is located in Baan Khai. Ko Tao is 30 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.There is a private bathroom with a shower in every unit. Towels are available.Green Peace Bungalows also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Ko Phangan is 3.8 miles from Green Peace Bungalows. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 10 miles from Green Peace Bungalows.
- the location is so good on the morning the beach so good
- The restaurant which was directly on the view has an amazing view, and the owner is super friendly
- Good location on beach. Very kind and good personals. Very nice view point sunset. Tasty in restaurant. I’m recommends this place
- lovely staff, directly at the beach, great food, room was good
Wonderfull view from restaurant and bungalow
Cool fun staff
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Phatcharee Resort offers accommodations in Baan Tai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is concierge services at the property.You can play pool at this guesthouse, and car rental is available. Ko Tao is 30 miles from Phatcharee Resort, and Ko Phangan is 3.4 miles away. Samui Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Bungalows were really great with a big balcony and pool view (optional). Peaceful resort. Friendly staff. Great food/cook on site. Clean pool with sunloungers. Free pool table. I would stay here again and recommend anyone reading this review to go ahead and book you won’t be disappointed.
- Food was very well prepared,good and reasonably priced.
- If you rent a bike,the location is very good for traveling around the island.The room is good.
- The resort was exactly the same as in booking.com pictures. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful
- Absolutely stunning little resort. Modern and spacious room and bathroom. Not often do we eat at the hotel but we thought we would for a change. And we ended up eating there every night. This hotel has some of the best food I have ever tasted. And would highly recommend the mince and potatoes
Located in Baan Tai, 30 miles from Ko Tao, Munchies Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find ticket service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. The resort also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 3.5 miles from Munchies Resort, and Chaweng is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- This is a place for dropouts, you can relax and chill the whole day, enjoy the hammocks and the sea view. The host is super nice and friendly. We really had a great time at munchies resort. It’s a very simple and relaxing place, do not expect high quality and services but for that price it’s super fine. Consider that you are surrounded by the nature, you will hear a lot of animal sounds during the night and probably get some room mades 😉
- Good location. Nice spot at the beach. The owner is always willing to help
- The food was excellent. The location on the beach was very nice.
- Excellent atmosphere, perfect – also for children. Jonas and Kay are excellent hosts – We recommend this place for anyone – young and old, with or without children:-)
- Nice personnel, great view, good food, family friendly
Top Resorts In Ban Nok Koh Phangan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Nok Koh Phangan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nok Koh Phangan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Nok Koh Phangan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!