10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Nam Thong Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nam Thong Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Nam Thong Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nam Thong Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nam Thong Chiang Mai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Nam Thong Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Nam Thong Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Nam Thong Chiang Mai Province:
Villas Roi Buri
Located in Ban Nam Thong, 9 miles from Chiang Mai, Villas Roi Buri features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and free use of bicycles is available. Mae Rim is 18 miles from Villas Roi Buri, and Samoeng is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Narittaya Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Hang Dong.Set in a serene foothill of Chiang Mai’s Suthep Mountain, Narittaya Resort is just a 15-minute drive from the city and offers pool villas, free Wi-Fi, free private parking and a spa.Set within a tropical garden, Narittaya Resort and Spa’s air-conditioned accommodation offers cable TV, minibar, safe and a private bathroom with bathtub. Pool Villas also have tea/coffee maker, DVD player and a separate shower.Narittaya Resort can make tour arrangements and outdoor activities such bamboo rafting. Cooking classes taught by Narittaya’s chefs are also offered.Narittaya Resort and Spas restaurant serves a blend of Thai, Chinese and western dishes.The resort is a 20-minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport.
Quiet Resort with private pool .. very good for relaxing
staff are very helpful and the room is still in a good shape
- It am a repeated customer, always like their place, quite, relax and close to the nature.
- The food was amazing and the location was great – the grounds of the property were lovely and the surrounding area was relatively rural but only about 25 mins from Chiang Mai old city in a car. It doesn’t seem to say on the website but the resort offers a free shuttle into town at 10am returning at 5pm, and you can pay for the service outside of these times. This is really helpful if you don’t have your own transport! A walk around the roads surrounding the resort is recommended for nature lovers, there are lots of butterflies, dragonflies and birds to be seen!
- Lovely quiet setting beautiful surroundings to relax
- It was a relaxing place to spend some time removed from the city.
- Quiet Resort with private pool .. very good for relaxing
Lanna Boutique Village
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Lanna Boutique Village is located in Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Tha Pae Gate is 5 miles from Lanna Boutique Village, and City Art & Cultural Center is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Location was very relaxing & staff was excellent
Friendly owners and staff
Extremely helpful with all our questions.
Location a little way out of town centre but worked for us.
Can’t recommend this hotel highly enough
- Grounds were beautiful and quiet, perfect for relaxing if you are looking to get a little out of the city. Perfect location to explore chiang mai and surroundings.(get an Uber into town) Staff and owners were excellent and very helpfull. We had a great stay!
- I like the accomodation and beautiful locaton. It is a point of relaxation after a day of activities. The hotelmanager and het husbands were very kind and willing to drive us no matter what time.
- สถานที่สงบ สวยงาม ห้องพักดี สะอาด พนักงานต้อนรับดีและเป็นมิตร
Iyarintara Resort Chiang Mai
Iyarintara Resort Chiang Mai is located in Hang Dong, just 6 miles from Chiang Mai. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Rim is 15 miles from Iyarintara Resort Chiang Mai , and Samoeng is 17 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The facilities are very great. Spacious and well decorated
- Spacious units with potential. Close to new shopping/restaurant complex. Close to Baan Tawai furniture and artisan community. It is in what should be a quiet neighborhood but was loud music nearby until 10:30 pm each night from a venue near the shopping complex.
- ชอบความกว้างขวางของห้อง การตกแต่งใช้เฟอร์นิเจอร์ไม้สไตล์ล้านนา ห้องสะอาดดี เงียบเหมาะกับการฟักผ่อน ความเป็นกันเองของพนักงานโรงแรม รวมทั้งที่ตั้งอยู่ใกล้กาดฝรั่ง สะดวกดีคะ
- A recommander tout particulièrement pour ceux qui recherchent calme et tranquillité. Un endroit idéal pour se reposer et se ressourcer : villas magnifiquement meublées, personnel aimable et discret …
- ความเป็นกันเองของที่นี้ ทำให้รู้สึกสบายใจบรรกาศเงียบสงบดีคะ
Bavarian Paradise Resort and Restaurant
Offering an outdoor pool, Bavarian Paradise Resort and Restaurant is located in Chiang Mai. It features free WiFi access in all areas and free private parking. It is located 4.3 miles from Chiang Mai Night Safari and 5.1 miles from Central Plaza Chiang Mai Airport.Fitted with air conditioning or a fan, each room comes with a seating area. A kitchen, sofa and a dining area is also available in some rooms. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also includes free toiletries and towels.At Bavarian Paradise Resort guests can enjoy walking in the large garden featuring many fruits and flowers or indulge in a relaxing massage. For the guests’ convenience, the resort also offers a tour desk and laundry services.The resort is located 5.8 miles from Saturday Walking Street and 7.1 miles from Chedi Luang Temple. Chiang Mai International Airport is only 5.6 miles away.
- Great place exceptional value for money and the staff are very friendly and helpfull we will be staying here again in the near future nice quiet place in a lovly setting takes you away from the hustle and bustle of the town which is only a short drive down the road excellent highly recommend
The location outside the city and the park like setting of the property was great. It is close to many places like Doi Inthanon for hiking (Highest Mountain in Thailand), Doi Suthep Temple and “The Giant” Cafe and area to the east. City and Airport are easy to travel to and Taxi’s fares are moderate.
The Owner Jan and all of her staff where very helpful and friendly.
The food is tasty, very good and fair priced. A shopping village is close by with other food outlets and restaurants.
Fishing at the property pond is possible.
The quiet, relaxing atmosphere where my favorite and overall my expectation was exceeded. I will stay at the property again for my next visit.
- room was new and kept up daily. Folks at desk were friendly and hardly saw them. This is not much of a destination but convenient to Hang Dong and near the main road, yet tucked back in an orchard and filry quiet.
- The staff was extremely kind and always willing to help. The food in the restaurant is very good, they also cooked something that wasn’t on the menu for us! If you plan to do the CELTA course at the nearby IH, staying at this resort is a good and cheap option.
- Great country retreat only minutes from Chiang Mai
Rawisara Villa Resort
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Rawisara Villa Resort is located in Chiang Mai, just 3.5 miles from Tha Pae Gate. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.The resort also provides car rental. Wat Chiang Man is 3.9 miles from Rawisara Villa Resort, and City Art & Cultural Center is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The boutique hotel is beautiful. Very peaceful and the staff is very friendly. They are all willing to help arrange any tours or transportation to any place. We would definitely return here.
- Beautiful rooms. Ours was by the pool. Amazing friendly staff
- Breakfast was so good! Always kept us full until lunch time. The staff were super helpful. They even drive you to downtown at certain times. The location of the hotel is not too far from the airport but it is further to downtown. It’s very clean and quiet which I loved. Good time away from the city. It’s hard to find if you were to drive in your own. But there are plenty of taxis and airport shuttles offered to get there. The pool was awesome! It’s salt water.
- We had very comfortable joining rooms. The beds were awesome. Good AC. The pool was very nice to cool down and relax. It’s nice and quiet away from downtown. The shuttle into town is nice. They use a driver for airport pickups and they will also take you around town and to the sites very cheaply.
- Very lovely location and family run hotel. Good food, helpful and friendly. We got a free upgrade if our room.
Baan Thai Resort
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Baan Thai Resort offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 1.3 miles from Tha Pae Gate. The resort has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. City Art & Cultural Center is 1.4 miles from Baan Thai Resort, and Wat Chiang Man is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Chang Khlan is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, night markets and street markets.
Hard to tell even for a positive mind as myself.. it‘s just a shame, since they have an amazing setting but let the whole property rot..
Staff was kind, but doesnt speak englosh
- Isolated from hustle and bustle, quiet and peaceful retreat!
- nice personal , good breakfast, nice old fashion wooden building
- we enjoyed the stay at baan thai. family place with nice people there.
- The rooms were quite large, close to the airport which was good, the building itself is quite nice with the traditional Thai architecture
- Hard to tell even for a positive mind as myself.. it‘s just a shame, since they have an amazing setting but let the whole property rot..
Kaomai Lanna Resort
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Kaomai Lanna Resort is located in San Pa Tong in the region of Chiang Mai Province, just 17 miles from Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Mae Rim is 25 miles from Kaomai Lanna Resort, and Samoeng is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Rati Lanna Riverside Spa Resort
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.RatiLanna Riverside Spa Resort boasts well-furnished rooms and beautiful views of Chiang Mai’s Mae Ping River. It features 4 dining options, a spa, and an infinity pool of 5167 ft².The elegant rooms at RatiLanna Riverside combine wooden furnishings and Thai décor. Each room has a flat-screen TV with home theater system and DVD player. The bathroom features a flat-screen TV mounted by the bathtub, and a separate rain shower stall.Guests can exercise in the fitness center, or enjoy quiet reading in the library lounge. The resort also offers Thai cooking classes and tour arrangements. It has a gift shop and a business center.Mira Terrace Restaurant offers indoor or outdoor dining. Buffet and barbecue dinners are offered at Rio Restaurant & Bar. Drinks can be enjoyed at the swim-up Dips and Sips bar or at Malin Pavilion.RatiLanna Riverside Spa Resort is only 10 minutes away by car from Chiang Mai International Airport. Free shuttles bring guests to the city’s Night Bazaar, a 10-minute ride away.
Chang Khlan is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, night markets and street markets.
- The views from our fourth floor room overlooking both the Mae Ping River and the resort pool were delightful. We especially enjoyed sitting on our balcony listening to the evening music. The morning breakfast was quite nice-we recommend dining outside near the fountain.
- We were upgraded to a beautiful suite – absolutely gorgeous with a huge balcony. The bed was extremely comfortable, pool was beautiful! Breakfast buffet had a lot of variety and changed daily – very good quality. Had a massage at the spa which was incredible – beautiful space and so relaxing. I wish we had stayed here longer! Also, the staff were so lovely and helpful.
- The room was very spacious and particularly liked the jacuzzi with the tv in front of the bathtub . Beautiful wooden floor with Thai decor and nice view of the Ping river at breakfast . Staff was very attentive and friendly .
- Elegant comfy and lovely river’s view. Superb Breakfast and easy to access the old town and quiet place for relaxation. Great time to stay for 3 days and enjoy it very much.
- Beautiful amenities, comfortable room, overlooking the ping river
Buri Gallery House
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Located in Chiang Mai in the region of Chiang Mai Province, 1,650 feet from City Art & Cultural Center, Buri Gallery House features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Wat Chiang Man is 0.6 miles from Buri Gallery House, and Tha Pae Gate is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.9 miles from Buri Gallery House.
- Staff is super friendly. Rooms are clean and hotel is on the center of the old city in Chiang Mai so it is very convenient located. They help us to setup some last minute tours and made our stay in Chiang Mai the best experience in our trip!. I totally recommend this place.
- This was a delightful little hotel located in an excellent spot. There were several pagodas on the same street, small restaurants (I recommend It’s Good Kitchen across the street); 7/11 next door. It was easy to get a tuk tin or a red cab to go around the city. The staff was great, spoke good English and arranged tours for us. A special shout out to Su who did a great job and was very helpful. Breakfast was great. Enjoy drinks and dinner there too if you don’t want to go out.
- The staff were so kind and helpful, especially the front desk. AC worked really well, and the room was big and the bed very comfortable. The gift shop was adorable and I absolutely loved all of the local handmade souvenirs to choose from- I know… buying stuff at a gift shop is breaking all of the travelers’ rules, but it was so good I couldn’t resist! Location was perfect. Food and breakfast was really good, and hotel well situated to other restaurants and attractions in the Old City.
- Location, Staff, Big Balcony, Building and Facilities
- Nice bed, swimming pool 24 hr is awesome. Girls on reception are great, directly help with all info about Chiang Mai. Nice breakfast
Top Resorts In Ban Nam Thong Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Nam Thong Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nam Thong Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Nam Thong Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!