10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Nam Sai Ranong Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nam Sai Ranong Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Nam Sai Ranong Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nam Sai Ranong Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nam Sai Ranong Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Nam Sai Ranong Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Nam Sai Ranong Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Nam Sai Ranong Province:
Sab Ananta Resort
Located in Ban Nam Sai, Sab Ananta Resort offers a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring on-site dining, this resort has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The rooms come with a balcony.All guest rooms at the resort are fitted with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Sab Ananta Resort provides certain rooms with river views, and all rooms include a kettle. All units will provide guests with a fridge.A à la carte Asian or American breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Ranong Airport, 3.7 miles from the resort.
- Nice bungalow in a garden setting. Close too Ranong airport. Comfy bed. Big bathrooms. Well working WiFi. But no power plug next to bed. Hot drinking water available in the room
- Very very kind staff, close to the airport and easy to arrange transport
- Nice location and clean air in the garden but there was some bugs.
location was lovely and peaceful,
We stayed in one of their new rooms, very nice.
Our dogs loved the place especially the river
- The breakfast that was included was great. The host was really accommodating and helpful.
Ranong Resort and Laguna
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Ranong Resort and Laguna offers accommodations in Ranong, just 10 miles from Ko Phayam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Koh Phayam Greentawan Resort
Koh Phayam Greentawan Resort offers accommodations in Ko Phayam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ranong is 21 miles from Koh Phayam Greentawan Resort, and Ko Phayam is 0.9 miles away.
- Location, close to the pier, nice staff and good kitchen
- This place is located in the central of Phayam island , Very easy to go Ao kwang peep Ao yai and Ao khao khwai. Staffs are nice and good skilled in English.
- very friendly owner, good value for money, simple clean cabins with fan in the middle of the island, get a scooter to get around the island
- Nice bungalows with a little terrace for each. We enjoyed that is was surrounded by a few trees and right next to a fruit market. The owners are very friendly and help you out with anything you might need. There’s a pool table in the relaxing area, which is also nice to have!
- there are many choices on the island even for cheaper bungalows. But I like greentawan because they were solid. I was there alone so had nobody to protect me from unwanted visitors like….. Actually cockroaches would be the worst. But also other small animals and bugs. 4 days and nothing! I like the bungalows had lots of natural light. Bed was big and comfortable. I had very good WiFi (but I was close to reception). I Could leave my bags after check out and I loved the location. It was central. Cheap tasty food just round the corner. Supermarket next door. Ferry 20 min seat. Very nice beach less that 20 min walk. The other beaches between 20 min to one hour. Probably scooter is a good option. I just walked everywhere but almost always someone offered a lift. Oh and very nice massage 10 min away – samtan (on the right side on the road to long Beach. Opposite souvenir shop)
One of our best sellers in Ko Phayam! Himmapan Resort is located in Ko Phayam, just 22 miles from Ranong. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental.
Great place to explore the island. We loved the layout of the Bungalows as you can sleep within the treetops.
Staff was very kind and helpful all the time. They always had a smile to spare 🙂
- It’s a beautiful place in the jungle. Super friendly staff! The owner has a big heart! Such a cool and nice person! Everybody is very helpful! The pool is great! and the rooms are clean and safe.
This place is definitely the most extraordinary hotel, I’ve ever stayed in. Even though the loft-style houses are quite simple, but they offer almost everything, that one would need on an island like Koh Phayam. The first night of our stay there was not the easiest one, as we couldn’t get a lot of sleep, listening to all the jungle sounds, but then we got used to it and even loved it – we kept all the windows open at night and enjoyed the special experience.
The staff is VERY friendly and extremely helpful!
The pool is nice.
The distance to everywhere on the island is not more than 5-15 minutes, so the location is just perfect.
The hotel offers special rates for speed boats to Ranong.
- I liked everything about the hotel .. and since I was the first Nepali to be here I had a chance of enjoying great hospitality
Jay the manager was always very helpful, informative and accommodating.
Room was clean, big and comfortable. Ideal if you want to be around nature but not into the nature 🙂 because the room is sealed and no insects came inside. Spacious and modern toilet.
Resort is not on the beach but it’s close enough to the main beach (you can walk 15 min). Motorbike rental was very useful to discover the whole island.
- Great place to explore the island. We loved the layout of the Bungalows as you can sleep within the treetops.
Aow Yai Bungalows
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Aow Yai Bungalows offers accommodations in Ko Phayam, just 23 miles from Ranong. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Great selection of breakfast, super friendly funny staff, nice and clean place with a nice view, great service and cozy bungalows!
- Bungalows are located in nice garden by the beach and most of them have view to the sea (but mostly behind other bungalows and trees). The staff was friendly and helpful and food in the restaurant was good with low prices. Short walk to the “center” of Aow Yai village with some more restaurants.
The location is perfect ! Lots of space around you.
The availability of bodyboards at the bar. You can borrow a hammock.
You can eat in the outdoor restaurant but also at the beachside. Nice !
- Beach and location really nice but I would recommend the beach front bungalows as mine did not have too many trees to bring shadow and it got rather hot during the day. I had an extra day and shadow + fridge was worth extra 100 B.
- amazing place ! a fantastic beach! very friendly staff!
One of our best sellers in Ko Phayam! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rabbit Bungalow offers accommodations in Ko Phayam. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ranong is 21 miles from Rabbit Bungalow, and Ko Phayam is 1.2 miles away.
The staff and the owner are so kind with us
Trying to do the best for us every time
- Lovely, the place, the staff, the overall setting, i loved it. Close to a beach, small lake plus boat in the back, amazing restaurant, all you need 🙂
- We had a great time with the rabbit Crew. We felt very well treated. The bungalows were perfect and everything went smoothly. Lek, our host helped us with every question we had. We def. Recommend this Place! Thank you!
Basic accomodation, exactly what you need on this kind of island, staff friendly and helpful.
There’s a beach some 100 m from bungalows but renting a motor bike is recommended right after geting from the pier so that you can easily reach bungalows and visit all the other beaches.
- It was so nice. The Bungalows are directly in the jungle and Leg is a very good host. And the rooms were clean and smelt good! The food was amazing – for the pumpkin curry we will come back soon!
- The staff and the owner are so kind with us
JJ Beach Resort & JJ Seafood
One of our best sellers in Ko Phayam! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, JJ Beach Resort & JJ Seafood is located in Ko Phayam in the region of Ranong Province, just 23 miles from Ranong. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is room service at the property.
- Amazing location, JJ and his team make you feel so welcome. Can’t wait to come back
- The beach in front of the hotel was amazing and it was really nice for making water sports.
- Nice bungalows directly at the beach, good restaurant.
- Position on beach but would not book there poor value
- very very nice beach, great food, luxury place, I loved the sound of the jungle and the ocean
Flower Power Farm Village
One of our best sellers in Ko Phayam! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Ko Phayam, 20 miles from Ranong, Flower Power Farm Village features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the resort.
- The staff were super friendly and so helpful! The restaurant is awesome with amazing food too
You’re surrounded by jungle and still very very close to the beach. It’s so lovely having your breakfast looking out at trees all around and hornbill birds. And the standard of the bungalows is pretty high for the island. The toilets were much nicer than they looked in the pictures, the bed was comfy and the rooms look very pretty. The staff were so welcoming and were there to help whenever. As a solo traveler I really felt taken care of. They are just lovely people! Great Italian food (especially the homemade ravioli, mamma mia!). Great coffee. And on top of it all, the massage on site is really good.
Buffalo bay is a minutes walk away. In my opinion this is more beautiful than Long Beach. Nice soft sand and clear water. Koh Phayam is just paradise and Flower Power is a perfect place to stay.
- Very nice huts and a beautiful lay out of the whole place. Great italian food. Nice staff. A little walk to the beach.
- Great bungalows, very friendly stuff, electricity 24h and warm water! Great value, would come again!
Clean, safe and comfortable!
Smooth communication, too!
This place will be my home in Koh Phayam!
PP Land Beach Eco Resort
PP Land Beach Eco Resort is located in Ko Phayam, 20 miles from Ranong and one mile from Ko Phayam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.
- Nice gardens. Good food in the restaurant. Large bungalow.
- Great place, very relaxing, super chill and nice atmosphere and wonderful staff. Had a gym, almost on the beach, very nice bungalows. Fresh and nice restaurant a bit expensive though. Zero complaints, thanks and thanks again!!
- Really chilled out and quiet place with brilliant staff. Food is beautiful and there’s plenty of choice too. Also they seem to be as self sufficient as possible which is good given all the pollution and throwaway culture elsewhere in the country. They have a bar tab system for food and drink where you pay for everything including your accomodation the night before you leave. The manager was a really nice and helpful guy, always seemed to be helping somebody. Definitely recommend this place if you want to disappear from the world for a little while!
- The beach view is great, awesome when you wake up. The staff is really nice, and the food is good. The bungalows are quite simple, do not expect luxury, but I guess you also go there because of this.
- Beautiful little bungalows with an amazing sea view! Literally 2 steps away from a quiet beach, the restaurant is amazing! Might be a bit challenging for inexperienced drivers to rent a bike (pretty much the only transport on the island) as the roads are in poor condition, but that lets the island be so quiet even though it is full of the best beaches ever (explore them all!!!)! So many really good restaurants on the island!
One of our top picks in Ko Phayam.Ailay is located in Ko Phayam, just 23 miles from Ranong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find ticket service at the property.
- location directly on the beach. Very friendly staff
- Great peaceful beach with minimum people, super good food, swing
- The staff were absolutely amazing! They were so SO nice and helpful with any questions I had or anything I needed. I was traveling solo and I felt 100% safe staying at Ailay. The food at the restaurant was good. The hotel is located at the far end of the beach stretch and therefore a bit quieter than the more central parts of the beach which is just what I wanted- a nice place to relax. I would definitely book again!
- We loved staying at Ailay. It’s out of the way at the far end of Aow Yai but that is actually quite nice. The basic huts are just that (basic), although the mattress was still really comfortable (by Thai standards!). We stayed over new year so the prices were a little high for what you get but overall we had a great stay. The owner is very accommodating and friendly. We will definitely be back.
- Beautiful room and location. Staff were excellent. Will come back and stay again.
Top Resorts In Ban Nam Sai Ranong Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Nam Sai Ranong Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nam Sai Ranong Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Nam Sai Ranong Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!