10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Na Song Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Na Song Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Na Song Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Na Song Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Na Song Bangkok Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Na Song Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Na Song Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Na Song Bangkok Province:
Resort M – MRT Huai Khwang
Resort M – MRT Huai Khwang offers accommodations in Bangkok.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.MRT-Sutthisan is 0.6 miles from Resort M – MRT Huai Khwang, and BTS-Sapan Khwai is 2 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 10 miles from the property.
Huai Khwang is a great choice for travelers interested in night markets, clothes shopping and markets.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was fairly clean.
Location wise. Just walking distance to Bts Huai Khwang. Use the shortcut from Honda. And it just one stop away to Ratchada night market 🙂 . Alight at Thailand cultural centre okay.
Room. Spacious and worth the money. We stay 5 of us and book the family room. In that room have 4 queen bed. And the bathroom also quite spacious for our room.
Room service. Good as they do their services every day even u not tell them to do so 🙂
7 Eleven just in front of the store .. yippie 🙂 and if u want the big one.. can just walk not more than 3 minutes to the next 7 eleven.
Here also have “a lot love like Cafe” which is instagrammable 🙂
Might be u read the review that is overbook.. I also reach late at night which is around 10.30pm. What u need to do .. call the management in advance on the day itself to remind them that u will reach a bit late. And they will hold the room for u. Don’t forget to tell the time of your arrival k.
- Very nice staff and the hotel is close to busses that takes you almost every where you want to go but there are also nice local food wagon’s in the area.
- The layout of the resort, all units placed around a central pool. Lovely comfortable bed and fresh clean linen. Only budget hotel in Thailand we stayed that had tea & coffee making facilities in the room, well done
- The premises are clean and the staff were very helpful.
Ariyasom Villa is a peaceful garden oasis within busy Bangkok City, conveniently located at the start of Sukhumvit Road. Presenting 1940s heritage Thai decor, it has a cozy outdoor pool, an organic restaurant and a pampering spa.With high ceilings and large windows opening out to landscaped grounds, stylish rooms are spacious and decorated in warm colors. Featuring free Wi-Fi, each comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Private bathrooms have a bathtub and hairdryer.This family-owned boutique hotel is right next to Bumrungrad Hospital, less than half a mile from Ploen Chit BTS Skytrain Station. Via the Skytrain, it is a 5 minute ride from shopping at Central World Plaza and Siam Paragon.Som Sen Spa provides relaxing body massage and a small fitness room. The elegant library is decorated with local artwork and is a casual place for guests to read or mingle.Na Aroon Restaurant serves a healthy selection of vegetarian and seafood dishes. It also offers room service from 7 am – 10 pm.
Wattana is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, clothes shopping and shopping.
- Totally awesome property/ hotel. A real oasis in the middle of the city ?. Really gave the feeling of stayin in someones private residence or B&B with real personal touches.
- Great service at Ariyasom Villa. A family run hotel with charming host and staff. Great food at their restaurant lovingly prepared and with greta flavours set in a beautifully landscaped garden. The cocktails were delicious too.
- It’s been said before, a tranquil respite from the heat and chaos which is BKK. Excellent food, staff could not be nicer and David is a great conversationalist and host.
- The entire ambiance is wonderful and the staff looks after your every need. It is a quiet respite from the noisy city. You do get use to the noise from the passing long boats. The owner,David, works hard at making sure you feel welcome. The food is good, but I did need more vegetables.
- อาหารเช้า , i love tis khaa. and i do love allS staff like MD, khun suvit and k ploy who.s taking very good care of all things for me…….last but not least, i do love atmosphere out there kha, such a wonderful memo for me…..forever…s….hope seeing you soon na khaa …nice relaxing INDEED. ??????
Davis Thai House
Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 0.4 miles from MRT-Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Davis Thai House features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is half a mile from Davis Thai House, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from Davis Thai House.
Khlong Toei is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, clothes shopping and shopping.
No reviews yet.
U Sathorn Bangkok Resort
One of our top picks in Bangkok – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, U Sathorn Bangkok Resort is located in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is one mile from U Sathorn Bangkok Resort, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from U Sathorn Bangkok Resort.
Sathorn is a great choice for travelers interested in temples, culture and sightseeing.
- We loved everything. It is amazing how calm and relaxing it is, even though you are in the middle of Bangkok. Really nice pool and great food in the restaurants.We will definitely stay at U again. Great staff!
- I is a splendid place with a sophisticated charm. Room service was free of charge and there was a voucher system: 50 % on drinks for 1 hour = choose your happy hour yourself.
- It was quiet and secluded despite not being too far from silom or sathorn.
- The whole experience of the hotel feels 5 star, right down to the amazing Thai styled cocktails
- the breakfast was great! best I ever had in Thailand. The pool was nice, a bit smaller than I imagined from the pictures, but still decent size. Great that they provide a seperate pool for kids with a big embrella for shade. Staff is friendly. Food in the restaurant is delicious! Quiet atmosphere in the middle of Bangkok.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, The Siam offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 2.8 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play pool at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Siam Paragon Mall is 3 miles from The Siam, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from The Siam.
Dusit is a great choice for travelers interested in temples, culture and street food.
- The hotel environment was beautiful. Felt quite natural and stress-released while staying there.
- Top room, good bed, nice muai Thai lesson, the hotel is really nice and I like the design and the style.
- The most luxurious room and hotel ever. Fabulous staff
- Everything! The property is beautiful, intimate, luxurious and just like stepping back in time to a bygone era. The staff are wonderful as was the ever attentive manager Nick, who made us feel like valued guests at every opportunity. This is one of the truly great boutique hotels in Asia! If you have the opportunity to stay at The Siam – you must – it’s an extra special experience.
- Amazing property and location.. rooms are very spacious and luxurious.. staffs are very friendly.. i slept really well and enjoyed the pool!
New Suanmali hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, New Suanmali hotel offers accommodations in Bangkok.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 0.7 miles from New Suanmali hotel, and Siam Paragon Mall is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from New Suanmali hotel.
- big and nice room, very clean , friendly and helpful staff who can speak English. Thank u !
- The staff is very nice and helpful, the location is walking distance to Golden Mountain Temple and Royal Palace. Everything was in order. Location might seem scary at first glance but it is very safe and close.
Clean and cozy room
Staff can speak English well. They are very supportive and nice
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and good air conditioning.
- The rooms are awesomely clean and spacious, very welcoming. The staffs are very helpful. We extended our stay another four days even if the hotel’s location is a bit of happening places. The breakfast were well prepared. Recommended for quiet stays.
Siam Society Hotel and Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Siam Society Hotel and Resort offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 7 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 8 miles from Siam Society Hotel, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 9 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Bangkapi is a great choice for travelers interested in fashion bargains, food shopping and city walks.
The staff are friendly
Good value for money
There is a Thai restaurant to the right of the hotel as you walk out that sells some great food
It was bad.
We changed room 3 times, first room smelled like a public toilet (not the Singaporean ones).
2. Room had no wifi signal and.
3 room had some wifi and wasn’t too bad.
The photos of the pool ( best scam so far ).
It right next to the dining area, so you can sit and watch the people swim while you eat or have ZERO privacy while relaxing at the pool, due to staff/Tuk Tuk drivers and other guest will have eyes on you while swimming the tiny pool.
- Very nice and large room with jacuzy. Friendly staff.
- i mean the room was clean and beautiful decorated.
- Location and hotel comforts were to the best of customers’ choice.
- The staff are friendly
Navalai River Resort
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 1.8 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Navalai River Resort features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.9 miles from Navalai River Resort, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Good room size and clean
Breakfast good for what you pay
Staff generally friendly
- Very comfortable rooms and the staff were a lot more pleasant than my last stay here. The location is excellent right on the Phra Artit pier and close to Khao SanRoad. The restaurant is nice with a decent menu selection and the river views from our rooms were great. The rooftop pool has a nice atmosphere but isn’t sheltered so be prepared to cook in the heat of the day, or freeze if the wind gets up in the evening.
- The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. Hotel was very clean and the views of the river, from the outdoor restaurant were great. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
- A delightful boutique hotel right on Chao Phraya at Pier 13, and a short walk to Khaosan Road. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms, if on the river side or quiet sides very comfortable and quiet.
- Really good location close to the boat terminal and Khaosan Road. The rooftop pool and bar are great although don’t expect a worthwhile view. The restaurant is twice as expensive as some of the places a few meters away outside but the portions are big and the food is delicious.
- Good room size and clean
13 Coins Airport Grand Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, 13 Coins Airport Grand Resort offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 5 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 7 miles from 13 Coins Grand Resort, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 9 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Resort M Bangkok – BTS Onnut
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 1,550 feet from BTS-On Nut, Resort M Bangkok – BTS Onnut features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Ekkamai is 1.6 miles from Resort M Bangkok – BTS Onnut, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 10 miles from Resort M Bangkok – BTS Onnut.
- Superb hospitality service. From reception to staff and attendants. I love the place. Very relaxing and very welcoming. I will highly recommend this to my colleagues.thank you M Resort for providing me a memorable stay in Thailand! Thumbs up ?
- Quiet location but not too far from the BTS and places to eat.
- I liked the coffee shop/café just across the street.
- Good location, big rooms with air condition. Nice place to stay.
- The receptionist is very helpful and he give us the room very near to the pool.
Top Resorts In Ban Na Song Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Na Song Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Na Song Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Na Song Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!