10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Na Cha-ang Chumphon Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Na Cha-ang Chumphon Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Na Cha-ang Chumphon Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Na Cha-ang Chumphon Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Na Cha-ang Chumphon Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Na Cha-ang Chumphon Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Na Cha-ang Chumphon Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Na Cha-ang Chumphon Province:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Tharadol Resort is located in Chumphon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental.
Motorbike rental on site and better price than city.
Room cleaned every day with no problems.
Very nice quiet bar across the road.
Good restaurant 30 seconds walk with great food and great prices.
I would estimate it’s about halfway between beach and city so you can visit both with ease and decide what suits you best or maybe halfway is what you want.
- I am a cyclist, resort was on my way. It is 3-4 km out of city. Maybe a little far from sea if you are looking for beach. But I think they have bicycles. There is breakfast.
- Fantastic value for money hotel, pleasant staff. Pleasant quite surroundings.
- We were only there for a night so didn’t get a chance to see the ocean which is close by but it was awesome, there are a few restaurants on the strip too. The manager was really friendly and we sat up chatting to him (admittedly using google translate a lot of the time) showing him music we like and vice versa. The rooms are comfortable and they sell little snacks and beers if you’re in need of a light meal 🙂
helpful and friendly staff
- Polite staff
Ariya Garden Home
One of our best sellers in Chumphon! Featuring free WiFi, Ariya Garden Home offers accommodations in Chumphon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.
What a wonderful stay we had here. Ariya is so friendly and extremely helpful.
The property is beautiful with coconut and banana trees everywhere. There are also many flowers and pineapple.
There is a very nice bar, coffee shop and restaurant very close. Only a couple minute walk.
It is very peaceful and quite at the hotel and super clean and AC works great!
Thank you for the great stay!
Peaceful, quiet, comfortable.
We did some fishing from the balcony (of course, we let the fish go). That was fun!
Coconut juice for free in the evening and breakfast served by the host herself (50 bth for toasts and eggs).
It was quite unusual to fall asleep with frog croaking (we had to open the windows because of strong smell of laquer (?). Don’t worry, they stop croaking at 11 p.m.)))
- We loved the couple that owns Ariya Garden. They are lovely and cute as well as very helpful and caring. Outside Ariya Garden there is a restaurant Alpha-B (on your left hand side) that is totally worth a visit.
- Ariya is a hardworking lady who takes great care of her guests. We stayed here as a night halt during our drive from Bangkok to Krabi. Great place for a halt with good car parking space, quiet peaceful location, and clean rooms. The restaurant on the other side of the road serves amazing Thai food. Ariya served coffee early morning and provided extra bed for my daughter. Overall great value for money.
- Fantastic place to stay, very simple and local accommodation. Extremely clean, friendly couple who manage the place.
- What a wonderful stay we had here. Ariya is so friendly and extremely helpful.
Go Green Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Go Green Resort offers accommodations in Chumphon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Tanisa Resort offers accommodations in Chumphon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
They helped us with our questions, booked us tickets to go to Koh Phayam which went ok with some misunderstanding with the drivers. The place was really nice and good with the free bikes cause the town is so small so you can go from the to town or to the beach if you are up for it.
I liked this place, taken care of.
- The hotel room was big, clean and and well kept. Our room had a bath and the water pressure was also good. There was a nice pool there. It’s was nice and quiet and very relaxing. We were able to hire a scooter from the hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They picked us up from the train station for free.
- The resort was beautiful and the room was very clean. A big bonus was a bathtub in our room, free wifi and free drinking water.
- A family resort, modern, clean, efficient as a place to stay. Driver was inside airport to meet us. Can take care of onward transportation as well.
- we choice this hotel because we wanted a stop off gap from getting off the train to catching the ferry the next day. it was nice and cheap. The staff were friendly and very helpful. meet us at the train station . Hotel seemed very quite . It is away from the town but the hotel offer a free taxis into the town and pick up . Also the next morning arranged for us to get a taxis to ferry point . Kids enjoyed swimming in the pool.
- They helped us with our questions, booked us tickets to go to Koh Phayam which went ok with some misunderstanding with the drivers. The place was really nice and good with the free bikes cause the town is so small so you can go from the to town or to the beach if you are up for it.
Green Adamas Resort Chumphon
One of our best sellers in Chumphon! Featuring free WiFi, Green Adamas Resort Chumphon offers accommodations in Chumphon. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental.
- The staff is friendly and the room are clean and nice.
- Lovely pool, lovely big room, lovely big bed, nice to have a gym on site, very relaxing
I can park my car in front of the room.
It’s the nice place for the elderly.
- Очень удобное расположение номеров – с одной стороны выход к бассейну, с другой к индивидуальной парковке. Хороший бассейн и территория вокруг него. Номера просторные и чистые. Хорошая кровать.
- De kamers waren super, erg ruim en comfortabel. Ligging ook heerlijk aan de binnentuin of het zwembad. Het zwembad zelf is top. Het ontbijt was inbegrepen en was prima. Niet heel uitgebreid. Personeel sprak weinig Engels, maar deden wel erg hun best om je te helpen.
Palm Sweet Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Palm Sweet Resort offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chumphon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Easy check in and check out, convenient location for stopover in transit. Good pool for relax
the breakfast was disappointing-eggs cold and cheap rubber ham and hot dog
the pool was greAt. pet friendly, out of town so in a quiet wooded well landscape wooded area.
- The room has everything you need and own little garden. The bathroom even has a proper bath (unlike most properties with shower only). Location is good as long as you have your own transport. 7/11 shop within 2 kilometres. Nice clean swimming pool.
- Very nice swiming pool, good resort for normal price
- Pet friendly, comfortable, spacious, nice clean pool, and green surrounding. The lobby also have great selection of drinks at extremely reasonable price.
One of our best sellers in Chumphon! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nora Guesthouse offers accommodations in Chumphon.Each room includes a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Price and staff were really helpful
Realistically for the price you shouldn’t complain but it’s very basic. One night stay it’s just about ok. Provided soap and clean towels.
- Nice and simple hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- We stayed there just for few hours before the night train to Bangkok, so the location was ideal, it’s an ok place for this purpose. Staff is kind. The place is really basic and old.
- great location (close to the train station), nice and clean bungalow! The owners are super friendly and sent us to a good motorbike rental shop just aroung the corner. Would definitely stay here again.
- It was cheap and we were able to book our ongoing ticket to Koh Tao very easily. The staff at reception was also very nice.
- Price and staff were really helpful
Armonia Village Resort and Spa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Armonia Village Resort and Spa offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chumphon. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental.
- very quiet / secluded. 2 pools. restaurant ok
- This resort is really in the countryside and is very quiet. At night you hear only the sounds of the forest. My chalet was spacious with a sofa, a small kitchen and fridge. The bed was good. The reception and restaurant were around 800 m away and either you have to walk there in the heat or tell the reception every time you pass there so they will send their motorcycle Tuk Tuk. There is no phone in the room to call for help. The restaurant is featuring Italian dishes because the owner is from Italy. Since I didn’t feel like eating Spaghetti Carbonara in the Thai countryside, I ate in Chumphon which is 12 km away. The hotel car can send you there. They have also a very quiet swimming pool which is very pleasant.
Położenie na uboczu, ok.1km od plaży w spokojnej okolicy
2 baseny, b.mało gości-spokój i cisza. Śniadania nieurozmaicone, ale dużo owoców. Najbliższy sklep 3-4 km,więc trzeba wynająć skuter lub rower na miejscu.
- Das Personal hat uns fast jeden Wunsch von den Augen abgelesen. Die Bungalows waren sehr sauber und wurden auch täglich gereinigt. Das Essen und der kaffee waren hervorragend.
- Sehr schöne und ruhige Anlage, wunderschöner Pool. Die Beach und Restaurants sind 1,5 km entfernt, man braucht ein Motorbike.
Baan Chumphon offers accommodations in Chumphon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.
- staff good service but room not good must to renovate bathroom too old. smell in room no good.
- The property is located on the best part of the beach, at the end of the road. Very private, almost no one on the beach except for a few fishermen. Staff were extremely friendly and gracious. Food at Banana Cabana was delicious!!!!!
- The staff was very helpful in safely storing the luggage I didn’t need for the night, in helping me make plans for my continued travel, and in navigating the city.
- The bed was nice and comfortable. The room size was good. Close to the beach.
The hotel is right on a fantastic beach which was almost deserted, in addition there is a swimming pool next to the restaurant. The bungalows are well laid out with plenty of space around them.
The staff in the restaurant were very friendly and helpful and reception was very large and plenty of seating.
โชติอนุสรณ์ รีสอร์ท แอนด์ สปา
โชติอนุสรณ์ รีสอร์ท แอนด์ สปา offers accommodations in Chumphon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Ban Na Cha-ang Chumphon Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Na Cha-ang Chumphon Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Na Cha-ang Chumphon Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Na Cha-ang Chumphon Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!