10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Mai Ngae Mae Hong Son Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Mai Ngae Mae Hong Son Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Mai Ngae Mae Hong Son Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Mai Ngae Mae Hong Son Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Mai Ngae Mae Hong Son Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Mai Ngae Mae Hong Son Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Mai Ngae Mae Hong Son Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Mai Ngae Mae Hong Son Province:
One of our best sellers in Mae Hong Son! Baanphuthadol offers accommodations in Mae Hong Son.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very friendly owner and staff. The owner offered us instant noodle when the restaurant was closed. She also offered help to order for food delivery from restaurant nearby. Free breakfast although it was just simple toasts with jams and coffee.
- Great clean and up market hutd at a reasonable price.
- Quiet place, nice garden, good parking, friendly owners
- Very friendly owners. Couldn’t be more helpful. Recommended
A light breakfast of coffee and toast included
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Crossroads house offers accommodations in Mae Hong Son. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental.
Easy check in – was taken to the bar and offered the menu which was just what I needed after a long scooter ride – that and a shower
Host and cook very friendly
Booked a dorm but again was only one in – bonus
There were other people saying but they had spread them out along the corridor
Good nights sleep
- The staff! She was very kind and helpful. She gave me a lot of information about attractions and events in Mae Hong Son area. We even had some beer at night with authentic Mae Hong Son food(was totally free! Thank you so much once again:D) Another great experience in Thailand. It is such a shame that I couldn’t say goodbye to her when I checked out. The house itself is not a new building, but it looked like an authentic northern Thai style and I loved it. My bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Each room has its washroom inside and it was spacious. Wifi network worked very well in the house. Free breakfast is available even though it is very basic, bread with margarine, jam and coffee. However, Better option is available by paying 100 baht. Highly recommend if you’re planning to visit Mae Hong Son.
- Spacious shower. Towels provided. Free drinking water. Bed cubicles in the dorm with own light and electrical outlet. Breakfast is toast with coffee or tea. Locker space under bed.
- Very authentic. The hosts were attentive and helpful. It was an authentic North Thai Teak home. Lovely and good value.
- The staff, the beds and facilities, Nice location if you have a bike.
- Easy check in – was taken to the bar and offered the menu which was just what I needed after a long scooter ride – that and a shower
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Jasmin Resort offers accommodations in Mae Hong Son. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- This place was basically clean, neat and comfortable. The location was quiet. I recommend paying a bit extra for the rooms with balconies – far more pleasant. I upgraded when I saw the room I had booked which was easy to do since there didn’t seem to be many other guests there.
- Quiet area, 4-500 meters from the small lake. Big modern rooms in a new motel like guesthouse. Fields next to the property.
- AMAZING RESORT. WE LOVED IT. CLEAN. SPACIOUS AND GREAT LOCATION. OWNERS ARE FANTASTIC
- Jasmin Resort is run by a couple of very lovely people who made us feel incredibly welcome on arrival. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable, and are set in a lovely compound featuring a lake full of local fish, which makes for a relaxing view. Quiet as it’s a short walk away from town, so good for people needing a rest. Thoroughly recommended!
EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT !
The hosts were really nice. The place was peaceful and beautiful. It was at 5 min by scooter to the famous lake with the night market.
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Rimtarn Resort offers accommodations in Mae Hong Son. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- We loved the quiet and green space with this beautiful and huge garden in an overall spacious hotel site. Since it wasn’t very central, we could enjoy a really quiet night. The staff was super friendly and the breakfast with a surprisingly big choice.
- Excellent customer service. Fantastic mangeress. Very clean, beautiful gardens
- The location was excellent – close to the lake and the airport. The staff were lovely and helpful.
Very comfortable bed with warm duvet. Quiet location and nice surroundings.
Very clean rooms. Friendly staff.Mae
- Friendly welcome. Decent breakfast. 20 minute walk from the walking street market and a pretty lake with restaurants and bars. Good for an overnight stay.
Mae Hong Son Mountain Inn Hotel & Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Mae Hong Son Mountain Inn Hotel & Resort offers accommodations in Mae Hong Son. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The large bedroom, the once grand hotel gardens & pool, it’s handy location. New shower curtain, cleanish bed linen, refreshed foyer. Beautiful old timber furniture. Pretty view of the pool & gardens from room. Aircon worked.
- The property has seen better days, but still a nice place to stay.
- Old fashioned grand resort hotel, outdated and charming, with lush gardens. Quiet.
Swimming pool and garden/inner courtyard
Good facilities. Nice room.
Within walking distance of the lake, which is both attractive in itself and really comes alive in the evening with a street market.
Ban Phumon Talang Resort
One of our best sellers in Mae Hong Son! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Ban Phumon Talang Resort is located in Mae Hong Son. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Very nice and comfortable bungalow in traditional style with an outside sitting area.
- Clean rooms, coffee in room, nice hot shower, good restaurant good laundry service.
A very unexpected last minute booking. I reserved a bungalow 10mins before arriving.
Very comfortable and clean bungalow
Great amenities all around.
Quiet and relaxing.
A short drive into Mae Hong Son.
Onsite parking, site secured with a gate at night.
Ideal for an overnight stay or longer.
- Our bamboo bungalow felt clean and fresh. Extras such as fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and decor were all to a high standard. The property was a 5 minute drive into the centre of Mae Hong Son. We loved having a terrace area where we could sit and relax.
- It is in nature outside of town, peaceful. I liked the environment.
TANA’s Resort Homestay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, TANA’s Resort Homestay offers accommodations in Mae Hong Son, just 31 miles from Pai. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Mon Vieng Kham Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Mon Vieng Kham Resort offers accommodations in Mae Hong Son. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find valet parking at the property.
No reviews yet.
Banviewnam Camping & Resort
Located in Ban Tha Pong Daeng, 2.7 miles from Mae Hong Son, Banviewnam Camping & Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.You will find valet parking at the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sangsawang Resort offers accommodations in Mae Hong Son. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find valet parking at the property.
- Liked it a lot. It’s lots of nature around. A nice front yard and arrival on super short notice in advance was no problem at all.
- Nice little cabin/villa – porch, comfy beds, nice bathroom, plenty of green areas around, overall a very comfortable place to stay, right next to turn off to Namtok Mae Surin National Park, accomodating staff – we arrived very late at night
- Easy to find location from main road, good view and possible park in fronf of our room. Room is clean and keep away from mosquito.
- Relaxing place, very comfortable wooden clean bungalows situated in a beautiful garden, very nice staff
- Cute cottage style rooms. The owners were helpful. It’s a basic accommodation.
Top Resorts In Ban Mai Ngae Mae Hong Son Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Mai Ngae Mae Hong Son Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Mai Ngae Mae Hong Son Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Mai Ngae Mae Hong Son Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!