10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province:
Ban Chomna Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Ban Chomna Resort offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 10 miles from Ban Chomna Resort.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Homestay Chiangrai offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 7 miles from Homestay Chiangrai.
- The location is not central but thats what makes this place nicer. The garden is beautiful and the room very comfortable. Nice breakfast and helpful staff. Higly recommended!
- Nice swimming pool enclosed by nice tropical gardening. Nice receiption by Pady (Lady owner) and her complimentary shuttle to the Saturday night market in downtown. The owner allowed me to use his private bike so we went to the elephant camp about 13 km away. But my wife had to push the crap free bike when going up hill.
- It is a small & lovely property. The room has been well-taking care, good breakfast, great staff. We won’t hesitate to go back here again.
- The room with private terrace. The swiming pool. The quite location. Wery good service for the price (ex perfect laundry service), wery confortable bed.
- Breakfast great. Very freindly staff. Very relaxed and laid back
Pa Sak Tong
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Pa Sak Tong offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 12 miles from Pa Sak Tong.
No reviews yet.
Baan Suan Jantra Home Stay
Located in Chiang Rai in the region of Chiang Rai Province, 3.2 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple, Baan Suan Jantra Home Stay features a terrace and views of the mountains. Central Plaza ChiangRai is 8 miles from the property.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting and dining area. There is a private bathroom with slippers and free toiletries in each unit. Towels are provided.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Clock Tower Chiang Rai is 8 miles from Baan Suan Jantra Home Stay, and Old Bus Station is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 12 miles from Baan Suan Jantra Home Stay.
- Truly like staying in a home. The property is beautiful, especially at night, and has tons of animals they keep as pets. It’s remote but right down the street from a tea farm. Owner is an amazing cook and went above and beyond during our stay to accommodate us. Bedrooms are rustic but we didn’t expect anything fancy.
- Jantra house is the heaven on earth. What Nee and Oi built here is not just a typical homestay experience. They made a real home with a big family with cats and dogs. Nee is a perfect cook and quite generous to offer whatever she cooks. She made us tasteful cakes and fresh coffee every morning. The rooms were comfortable and equipped with whatever you need. The big garden next to the pond offers peaceful generous views to a tea plantation and rice field. Here we felt in mother earth’s hands all day long. It is also a good place for tranquil stays with all the artistic furniture and wooden sculptures. It is very convenient for families with kids as well. Thank you Nee and Oi for creating such a wonderland on Earth.
- Excellent hosts, they helped me arrange my entire trip. There’s a great trail running track just across the property.
Thank you Nee and Oil for sharing with us your slice of nirvana. For 3 days/nights you excited our senses with an authentic Thai experience. You fed our souls with the peace, serenity and beauty of your gardens and ponds, lovingly lit up by torch-burners/candlelight at night. We sat on our balcony and drank in the beauty of the sun setting over the rice fields. You filled our tummies with the tastiest food we ate in Thailand. We slept at night with the sounds of the forest cacophony of frogs, geckos, and the occasional squirrels thumping on the roof during their nightly jaunts. The roosters woke us early and the ducks kept us company as they(and we) explored the charming gardens.
Nee is a wealth of knowledge of sight-seeing in the province. Don’t worry about booking any day trips beforehand. She was able to arrange this locally and for much less expense.
Excellent value for money home stay.
Beautiful peaceful place in the countryside, right next to beautiful tea plantations.
The owner, Nee welcomed us with open arms.
She is the best host ever, always making sure we were fine and had everything we needed, planned us trips, took us to the White Temple and arranged a local restaurant to hold on to our luggage whilst we visited- free of charge.
Best cook, making everything from scratch such as jams, amazingly good peanut butter, bread..I wasn’t feeling so well and she cooked this amazing rice soup which helped me so much! Also, my mum has some food allergies so Nee cooked her Pad Thai to order and taught her how to cook it, again free of charge!!
Staying here you get back to nature, LOTS of ducks (not for eating) .. we wish we could have stayed longer..until next time 🙂
Located in Chiang Rai, 3.3 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple, Junsopa Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 4.2 miles from Junsopa Resort, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 9 miles away. Chiang Rai Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Owner is very nice. Breakfast is great and healthy.
Wonderful staff and perfect coffee!
Very warm and welcoming stay!
Definitely would stay again here!
K Sila was very kind and helpful. He provided us alternative locations/spots to visit that are more accessible than what we originally planned.
They have a very lovely dog named coffee. She is very sweet and endearing which was a plus to me since I love dogs.
The location is a bit far from the city which is okay with since it’s far from the hustle and makes the place more relaxing. Oh and not to worry since K Sila can help with renting a motorbike (it’s really cheap too).
We also liked their egg breakfast. Yum!
Oh and if you’re into fast wifi theirs is very fast too.
We will definitely be back since Pu Chi Fa is still on our bucket list.
Thank you K Sila for being a warm host.
- Rocky (the owner’s son) is very accomodating. He helped us plan our itinerary during our stay. The food also in the resto is good and affordable.
- Nice and quiet, the manager is really friendly and helpful and speaks great English. Easy to get into the centre along the highway.
Heun Baan Rong Khun Resort
Located in Ban Mae Kon, 7 miles from Chiang Rai, Heun Baan Rong Khun Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Rai Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- 200 meters from the White Temple, quiet area, nice staff, was the cheapest option at the time of booking
- The location was great, within walking distance of the White temple. The rooms and buildings were nice and so were the staff. The owner and her mother were so kind to bring me Aloe Vera cream after I got a bad sunburn. Much appreciated. I would definitely recommend staying here and would come back!
- The place was well decorated and they offer free bicycles. It’s clean and beautiful and they provide shades for cars
- Very close to everything. Nice wifi and complimentary toast. Beautiful atmosphere.
- Rent och fräscht. Mysig miljö. Nära till “the white tempel”.
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.Saikaew Resort offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 6 miles from Saikaew Resort.
- The location was so good, so quiet and relaxing. We cycled out (free bikes) and brought back delicious street food to enjoy lakeside. You are ten minutes from Bus station 1 yet it feels like you’re in the deep countryside. Our hosts were happy to provide dishes, cutlery and beers to have a great evening just relaxing and having conversation with other guests. Oh and they have the most adorable pets!
- The peaceful location – all you could hear at night were crickets, geckos and frogs. And it was really relaxing sitting on the balcony overlooking the lily pond. The bed was super comfy, there’s a small kitchen area attached to the room equipped with tableware so you can bring takeout and eat it on the balcony. And, finally, the owner: friendly, enthusiastic and really helpful. I would definitely go back!
- Heavenly place! Majestic views on the lake, excellent, friendly staff and owners, superbly 5star- clean accomodation, change of linen and toiletries every day, easy access to taxi and free bikes, everything perfect!
- Amazing location for thé ones who loves stay away from noise. Staff very friendly.
- Lovely staff, beautiful lily pond, clean comfortable rooms.
The White House Boutique Resort
Located in Ban Fang Min, 10 miles from Chiang Rai, The White House Boutique Resort features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Heuandok – Euang
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Heuandok – Euang offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chiang Rai.The rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Authenticité, salle de bain “en plein air”.
- L’emplacement du logement, le logement en lui même et l’accueil
- Posizione e vicinanza alla walking street della domenica.
- J’y étais un dimanche, et le dimanche c’est jour de marché dans la rue juste devant. Excellente animation avec tous les locaux qui dansent sur une immense place aux sons des chansons interprétées live, le tout en savourant un pad thai.. magique. Sinon la chambre était un petit bungalow assez sympa avec un petit extérieur privatif couvert pour douche et sanitaire.. c’est original mais bien. Bref c’est assez joli bien que roots… il ne manque pas grand chose pour que ça soit vraiment bien.
La dame qui nous a accueillie avait le sourire tout le long de notre séjours.
Le peu qu’on la vue.
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Baan Ingdoi offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 1.6 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 6 miles from Baan Ingdoi, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Nice and silent location, and good swimmingpool, staff is very friendly and helpfull
The room was nice and the bathroom really big.
If you want to they can clean your room everyday.
The pool was really big and quite clean. I was almost always alone there so it was really calm.
- Really big house with 4 bed it’s amazing. With the big swimming pool
- Personnel sympa et à notre écoute – accès à la piscine
- ruhige lage, grosser pool, geraeumiges zimmer, grosse fenster und bad,gymnutzung frei
Top Resorts In Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!