10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Mae Pong Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Mae Pong Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Mae Pong Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Mae Pong Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Mae Pong Chiang Mai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Mae Pong Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Mae Pong Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Mae Pong Chiang Mai Province:
Papai Country Lodge
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Papai Country Lodge is located in Ban Mae Pong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.Chiang Mai is 14 miles from Papai Country Lodge, and Mae Rim is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 15 miles from the property.
Family owned, friendly, clean, the pool is amazing, the food is wonderful!
This place is a gem!
- We came to Papai Country Lodge at the end of a whirlwind, action-packed trip, and it was the perfect place to relax and unwind. The grounds are beautifully maintained and Patchy, James and all the staff were incredibly warm and welcoming. It’s a bit far from the city, but perfect for a quiet stay in the countryside, with quite a few places to explore in the surrounding area. Very family friendly – the kids had a wonderful time!
- The staff are lovely and location very tranquil and made to feel at home by owners and staff.
- This was a truly wonderful two week stay. James, Patchy, Pai and staff made this a unique and relaxing experience. We arrived with lots of ideas but nothing planned. James made sure we saw and did everything we wanted to and suggested other great things to do. Accommodation was lovely in beautiful grounds, food was great with a very flexible menu and we were treated as special guests at all times. Every time I look at my chicken teapot I think of great times at Papai Country Lodge
- A family run business with extra care given to personal needs. A lovely pool and nice freshly cooked food adapted to your personal requirements.
- Family owned, friendly, clean, the pool is amazing, the food is wonderful!
Baan Chai Thung Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Baan Chai Thung Resort offers accommodations in Doi Saket, just 11 miles from Chiang Mai. The resort has a barbecue and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental. Mae Rim is 13 miles from Baan Chai Thung Resort, and Samoeng is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 13 miles from Baan Chai Thung Resort.
The hotel is amazing , Juergen is very kind and nice，makes us feel that we are at home .
Here is very quiet , very suitable for relax . The cats and dogs are super cute 🙂
- This is one, if not the most laid back places I’ve been fortunate to stay. The owner Juergen the owner made you feel very welcome.
- Good accommodation even if becoming just a little tired, lovely pool, courteous service, and tranquil environment within easy reach of the city.
- einfach alles, super gutes Thai-Essen, Anlage mit wunderschönem Garten,
Ein idyllisches Naturparadies hat uns bei Jürgen und Bo erwartet. Liebevoll dekorierte Anlage, liebevoll ausgestattete Bungalows.
Jürgen steht mit Rat zu Ausflugszielen bei Seite, spricht Empfehlungen aus für Touren ab vom Massentourismus.
Bo führt eine hervorragende Küche und wenn dem Gast dann mal nach etwas ganz anderem beliebt, lädt Jürgen zur Grünen Sosse ein.
Kurz zusammgefasst ist Baan Chai Tung ein ganz idealer Ausgangspunkt, um den Norden Thailands zu entdecken.
- The hotel is amazing , Juergen is very kind and nice，makes us feel that we are at home .
Featuring free WiFi, Mala Dhara offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 10 miles from Chiang Mai Bus Station. The resort has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find room service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 11 miles from Mala Dhara, and Tha Pae Gate is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 14 miles from Mala Dhara.
No reviews yet.
Horizon Village & Resort
One of our best sellers in Doi Saket! Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Horizon Village & Resort is located in Doi Saket, just 9 miles from Chiang Mai. The resort has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 11 miles from Horizon Village & Resort, and Samoeng is 24 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The restaurants on site were great and the staff was very friendly! The resort was beautiful and we loved that it was away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Breakfast buffet was excellent!
- The resort is huge, very comfortable rooms, brilliant swimming pools and the staff were perfect. It is not too far from the hustle and bustle of Chiang Mai but far enough away to be a peaceful oasis for relaxation.
- Wonderful resort, beautiful gardens and flowers. Lovely rooms and good beds and good service. Everything clean and tidy. We went balloning, biking and to an elephant sanctuary in Mae Rim but didn’t have time to do the cookery class offered nearby. About 30-40 min drive to Chang Mai, taxi cost 600 baht to city.
- Pillows fantastic. Staff very helpful and were able to communicate in English. Food very good. Surroundings beautiful particularly the botanical gardens .
- The rooms are really comfortable and the grounds of the resort are spacious, beautiful with so much to do. Breakfast was amazing, as always and it is a safe place for singles and young families.
The Puka Boutique Resort
One of our top picks in San Kamphaeng.Located in San Kamphaeng, 9 miles from Chiang Mai, The Puka Boutique Resort features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Mae Rim is 15 miles from The Puka Boutique Resort, and Samoeng is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 9 miles from The Puka Boutique Resort.
- It was one of the memorable stay. Atmosphere, decoration and the scenery are exceptional. Very green and very clean. It also has little bikes which you can ride to little market nearby. Stff are nice and caring.
- This is a very good check – in experience! The rice fields here are very beautiful and the yard is clean and tidy. The staff are very considerate and considerate. It’s very relaxing and there’s no pressure to live here.
- Relaxing place to spend 2-3 days. Quiet, beautiful little resort area (except for traffic noise – Puka is not far off a main road). Room was spacious, staff were all very friendly. Good WiFi.
- The environment is very good, very quiet place, especially suitable for leisure holidays. Because time is too late to take pictures, and next time!
- All the facilities of the hotel are all well, and the decoration style of the room I like very much. The environment here is very elegant, it can be seen that the owner is very savor! The breakfast is also very delicious, sitting in the rice field and the lotus pond side, the mood is very happy!
Vivo Bene Village
Located in Doi Saket, 13 miles from Chiang Mai, Vivo Bene Village features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 13 miles from Vivo Bene Village , and Samoeng is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Featuring free WiFi, Lanna Kanchana offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 9 miles from Chiang Mai Bus Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is available.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 9 miles from Lanna Kanchana, and Tha Pae Gate is 10 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The rooms were clean and comfortable with all the usual amenities. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Lanna Kanchana is an oasis located off the main tourist track – ideal for a relaxing break in the visits to Thailands many tourist attracktions. Welcoming and friendly staff, excellent service – arrived late with the train from Bangkok, although the restaurant was closed the staff arranged cooking some dinner for us. Nice walk in the neighbourhood and relaxing day in the calm atmosphere. The room was pure luxery.
- It was quite small and rustic, if it had been full it would be quite noisy. Ideal for a work bonding week as there is a conference room etc, or for a few families travelling together. A bit pricey if you are a solo traveller as you are staying in a cane hut, not in a timber house. If you want a quiet place in the middle of nowhere then this is the place for you.
- Great place to get away from it all, staff are AMAZING and very accommodating. Love the dog too!
- The size of our 2 bedroom villa was big,with laid back and calming ambience that surrounded by beautiful koi pond plus a fusion between Thai’s and Japanese deco and landscape.Suitable for nature enthusiast.
One of our best sellers in San Kamphaeng! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baanpong Lodge offers accommodations in San Kamphaeng. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Chiang Mai is 15 miles from Baanpong Lodge, and Mae Rim is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Fantastic quiet relaxing place. Great pool, staff, and accommodations
- Free bicycles and bikes. Friendly staff and a rural environment. No tourists around. Best place to relax around the swimming pool
- Very nice owners. Very quiet. Charming place. We went to climb on the crazyhorse buttress, and it is only 15min away. The house has scooter that we could borrow, and they even said they would bring us there if we prefer! Very convienient place. Don’t expect to find anything around though!
- We couldn’t leave Chiang Mai without staying for a few days in Baanpong Lodge. It was our third visit and as always everything was perfect: the room, the food, the staff. We are looking forward to another visit.
- Great place! I promised the kids this would be a childrens paradise and it was. We had a great time as parents as well. The deluxe family room was above expectations. Very luxurious with a spacious bathroom with big bath and separate rain shower. Great beds, separate bedroom for the kids. TV area. Breakfast and food was great. Kids were in the swimming pool all day. Great value for money.
Rabeang Pasak Tree House
Rabeang Pasak Tree House offers accommodations in Ban Pa Sak. Chiang Mai is 16 miles from the property. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All units have a sitting area. Each unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels are featured.Rabeang Pasak Tree House also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Mae Rim is 12 miles from Rabeang Pasak Tree House, and Samoeng is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 18 miles from Rabeang Pasak Tree House.
- I like how all the Tree Houses are unique and different, which adds a lot of character and fun! There’s houses for everyone, for an individual, couples or even a family! The host also pays attention to your dietary restrictions which I find adds a special touch to my experience living in the treehouse. The treehouse has all the amenities as mentioned in their description. Incredible customer service too. There’s a lot of things you can do in the area, I had fun cycling to the bat caves, and the lake. Overall I had the most wonderful time living in the treehouse.
- Fantastic service. Amazing accommodation. Felt very welcome and lots of activities to do.
- Absolutely love this place..the family that runs it put so much love into it. It’s absolutely beautiful…every tree house has it’s own special charm. Free tea and coffee and tons of cute crafts to do… if I could live there I would it was spectacular!
- A very quiet village which made a lovely retreat. The treehouse was very clean with hot water and a good bed. The staff were great. The food exceptional, we were stunned by it and couldn’t wait for the food the next night. You can use the bikes and see the dam, waterfall, sunset point, bat cave etc. Great for a couple of nights in the jungle to get away from everything. The fruit slushes are amazing. Definitely highly reccomend. En route from Chaing Mai we did the sticky waterfall trip via the transfer which was great. Campfire by the treehouse at night was a lovely touch (take some marshmellos). Not lots to do and very quiet but lovely getaway to see true thailand
- This place is so unique and beautiful. The treehouses are incredible!
Villa San Pee Seua
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Along the eastern banks of Ping River, Villa San Pee Seua features an outdoor pool and customized tours. Breakfast is served every morning within beautiful landscaped grounds. Free one-way shuttle service to the city is provided.Well-designed traditional Thai rooms feature free Wi-Fi and scenic river views. Each comes equipped with a flat-screen TV and personal safe. Private bathrooms have a bathtub and hairdryer.From Villa San Pee Seua, a short boat ride takes guests to Nawarat Bridge, which is a 5-minute walk to the famous Night Bazaar. It is just over half a mile from a grocery store and a 20-minute drive from Chiangmai International Airport.Guests can barbecue in the resort’s backyard with views of Doi Suthep Mountain or relax at the reading corner. The resort also has a tour desk and car rentals.
- The garden is lovely & breakfast by the river was a special experience. The beds were comfy & they had lots of information about the area & extra facilities you don’t get at regular hotels such as DVDs & books to borrow.
- Ambience, staff, food, general atmosphere, nature loving, very accommodating and good options for vegetarians and vegans, comfort…..
- Breakfast was very good, good variety of options. Rooms were huge, very comfortable. The staff was very, very friendly and helpfull. The stay was relaxt and just what we needed.
– big comfortable bed
– lovely garden to chill in
– super friendly and helpful staff
– free freshly brewed coffee
– nice food
Free breakfast was amazing
Girls who worked at the reception were very helpful and accommodating
The garden is incredible
Top Resorts In Ban Mae Pong Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Mae Pong Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Mae Pong Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Mae Pong Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!