10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang Chiang Mai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang Chiang Mai Province:
Papai Country Lodge
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Papai Country Lodge is located in Ban Mae Pong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.Chiang Mai is 14 miles from Papai Country Lodge, and Mae Rim is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 15 miles from the property.
Family owned, friendly, clean, the pool is amazing, the food is wonderful!
This place is a gem!
- We came to Papai Country Lodge at the end of a whirlwind, action-packed trip, and it was the perfect place to relax and unwind. The grounds are beautifully maintained and Patchy, James and all the staff were incredibly warm and welcoming. It’s a bit far from the city, but perfect for a quiet stay in the countryside, with quite a few places to explore in the surrounding area. Very family friendly – the kids had a wonderful time!
- The staff are lovely and location very tranquil and made to feel at home by owners and staff.
- This was a truly wonderful two week stay. James, Patchy, Pai and staff made this a unique and relaxing experience. We arrived with lots of ideas but nothing planned. James made sure we saw and did everything we wanted to and suggested other great things to do. Accommodation was lovely in beautiful grounds, food was great with a very flexible menu and we were treated as special guests at all times. Every time I look at my chicken teapot I think of great times at Papai Country Lodge
- A family run business with extra care given to personal needs. A lovely pool and nice freshly cooked food adapted to your personal requirements.
- Family owned, friendly, clean, the pool is amazing, the food is wonderful!
Horizon Village & Resort
One of our best sellers in Doi Saket! Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Horizon Village & Resort is located in Doi Saket, just 9 miles from Chiang Mai. The resort has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 11 miles from Horizon Village & Resort, and Samoeng is 24 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The restaurants on site were great and the staff was very friendly! The resort was beautiful and we loved that it was away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Breakfast buffet was excellent!
- The resort is huge, very comfortable rooms, brilliant swimming pools and the staff were perfect. It is not too far from the hustle and bustle of Chiang Mai but far enough away to be a peaceful oasis for relaxation.
- Wonderful resort, beautiful gardens and flowers. Lovely rooms and good beds and good service. Everything clean and tidy. We went balloning, biking and to an elephant sanctuary in Mae Rim but didn’t have time to do the cookery class offered nearby. About 30-40 min drive to Chang Mai, taxi cost 600 baht to city.
- Pillows fantastic. Staff very helpful and were able to communicate in English. Food very good. Surroundings beautiful particularly the botanical gardens .
- The rooms are really comfortable and the grounds of the resort are spacious, beautiful with so much to do. Breakfast was amazing, as always and it is a safe place for singles and young families.
The Puka Boutique Resort
One of our top picks in San Kamphaeng.Located in San Kamphaeng, 9 miles from Chiang Mai, The Puka Boutique Resort features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Mae Rim is 15 miles from The Puka Boutique Resort, and Samoeng is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 9 miles from The Puka Boutique Resort.
- It was one of the memorable stay. Atmosphere, decoration and the scenery are exceptional. Very green and very clean. It also has little bikes which you can ride to little market nearby. Stff are nice and caring.
- This is a very good check – in experience! The rice fields here are very beautiful and the yard is clean and tidy. The staff are very considerate and considerate. It’s very relaxing and there’s no pressure to live here.
- Relaxing place to spend 2-3 days. Quiet, beautiful little resort area (except for traffic noise – Puka is not far off a main road). Room was spacious, staff were all very friendly. Good WiFi.
- The environment is very good, very quiet place, especially suitable for leisure holidays. Because time is too late to take pictures, and next time!
- All the facilities of the hotel are all well, and the decoration style of the room I like very much. The environment here is very elegant, it can be seen that the owner is very savor! The breakfast is also very delicious, sitting in the rice field and the lotus pond side, the mood is very happy!
Featuring free WiFi, Mala Dhara offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 10 miles from Chiang Mai Bus Station. The resort has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find room service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 11 miles from Mala Dhara, and Tha Pae Gate is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 14 miles from Mala Dhara.
No reviews yet.
Baan Chai Thung Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Baan Chai Thung Resort offers accommodations in Doi Saket, just 11 miles from Chiang Mai. The resort has a barbecue and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental. Mae Rim is 13 miles from Baan Chai Thung Resort, and Samoeng is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 13 miles from Baan Chai Thung Resort.
The hotel is amazing , Juergen is very kind and nice，makes us feel that we are at home .
Here is very quiet , very suitable for relax . The cats and dogs are super cute 🙂
- This is one, if not the most laid back places I’ve been fortunate to stay. The owner Juergen the owner made you feel very welcome.
- Good accommodation even if becoming just a little tired, lovely pool, courteous service, and tranquil environment within easy reach of the city.
- einfach alles, super gutes Thai-Essen, Anlage mit wunderschönem Garten,
Ein idyllisches Naturparadies hat uns bei Jürgen und Bo erwartet. Liebevoll dekorierte Anlage, liebevoll ausgestattete Bungalows.
Jürgen steht mit Rat zu Ausflugszielen bei Seite, spricht Empfehlungen aus für Touren ab vom Massentourismus.
Bo führt eine hervorragende Küche und wenn dem Gast dann mal nach etwas ganz anderem beliebt, lädt Jürgen zur Grünen Sosse ein.
Kurz zusammgefasst ist Baan Chai Tung ein ganz idealer Ausgangspunkt, um den Norden Thailands zu entdecken.
- The hotel is amazing , Juergen is very kind and nice，makes us feel that we are at home .
Yaang Come Village Hotel
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Yaang Come Village provides spacious 4-star accommodations with modern Thai décor and a private balcony. In central Chiang Mai, this non-smoking resort features a spa, outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout.Yaang Come is just under 1 miles from the Sunday Walking Street and Chiang Mai Train Station. Chiang Mai Airport is 2.5 miles from the resort.Rooms at Village Yaang Come feature dark wood furnishings with Thai touches. All rooms have plenty of natural light, and come with a DVD player. Bathrobes and slippers are in the elegant bathrooms.Guests can enjoy a relaxing body massage at Lanna Come Spa, or unwind in the spa tub. The resort provides car rental services and free parking. Sightseeing arrangements can be made at the tour desk.Yaang Come Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet spread of local and international dishes. Outdoor dining options on the grounds are also available.
Chang Khlan is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, night markets and street markets.
The decor is beautiful. They should have a well-stocked gift shop selling everything from the resort. They do have a menu of items you can buy, but they were sold out of most items. Gorgeous stuff!!!
Staff is sweet and their English was great.
- Very helpful staff. I booked through the reception a van for the day and taxies. I do not think they took a commission.
- Nice secluded location in close proximity to central town. Earth restaurant next door is fabulous.
- The location and the good service from the staff. The hotel restaurant was yummy with a reasonable price. We had two dinners during our three nights stay
- Massages were wonderful. Great breakfasts. Pool beautiful. Staff spoke English and all were such gracious hosts.
- The decor is beautiful. They should have a well-stocked gift shop selling everything from the resort. They do have a menu of items you can buy, but they were sold out of most items. Gorgeous stuff!!!
Centara Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection
Located 2.3 miles from Tha Pae Gate in Chiang Mai, Centara Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Wat Chiang Man is 2.4 miles from Centara Khum Phaya Hotel, and City Art & Cultural Center is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 4.3 miles from Centara Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection.
- We loved the traditional Thai style hotel and the layout of the hotel and gardens. It was only 15mins out of the hustle & bustle of Chang Mai, but still in walking distance of restaurants, shopping mall. Just a great hotel and pool to come back to after a busy day. The tuk tuk rides back to the hotel from the city were fun and inexpensive, and great way to travel around. If you are looking for an authentic Thai architectural style hotel and gardens this is it.
- The staff were amazing and made you feel so welcome. The whole hotel is tranquil, very pretty and so relaxing. The pool area is wonderful with a swim up bar and little individual islands with sun beds. The Spa was very professional and the aromatherapy massage 10/10. A really wonderful stay.
- Although in the middle of the city, the property was designed in a way that gave it a secluded feel. Staff was pretty good as well.
- Rooms big and inviting. Beds a little firm but pillows great. Travelled with family and friend for my 50th birthday. Great food and cocktails. Amazing pool and grounds. Pj was a lovely staff member who helped my companions organise many surprises for me. The resort was close to restaurants and local markets as well as the Big C shopping center. 300baht into town and night markets. Spa was wonderful. I had 3 treatments. Would love to go back
- This property is one of the best we have ever stayed in in our worldwide travels. It is beautiful piece of serenity which seems odd as it is close to the business hub of Chiang Mai. But once you enter the gates, you forget you are anywhere near a city.
Villa San Pee Seua
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Along the eastern banks of Ping River, Villa San Pee Seua features an outdoor pool and customized tours. Breakfast is served every morning within beautiful landscaped grounds. Free one-way shuttle service to the city is provided.Well-designed traditional Thai rooms feature free Wi-Fi and scenic river views. Each comes equipped with a flat-screen TV and personal safe. Private bathrooms have a bathtub and hairdryer.From Villa San Pee Seua, a short boat ride takes guests to Nawarat Bridge, which is a 5-minute walk to the famous Night Bazaar. It is just over half a mile from a grocery store and a 20-minute drive from Chiangmai International Airport.Guests can barbecue in the resort’s backyard with views of Doi Suthep Mountain or relax at the reading corner. The resort also has a tour desk and car rentals.
- The garden is lovely & breakfast by the river was a special experience. The beds were comfy & they had lots of information about the area & extra facilities you don’t get at regular hotels such as DVDs & books to borrow.
- Ambience, staff, food, general atmosphere, nature loving, very accommodating and good options for vegetarians and vegans, comfort…..
- Breakfast was very good, good variety of options. Rooms were huge, very comfortable. The staff was very, very friendly and helpfull. The stay was relaxt and just what we needed.
– big comfortable bed
– lovely garden to chill in
– super friendly and helpful staff
– free freshly brewed coffee
– nice food
Free breakfast was amazing
Girls who worked at the reception were very helpful and accommodating
The garden is incredible
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Tamarind Village provides beautiful rooms surrounded by majestic tamarind trees in Chiang Mai. It features a spa, an outdoor pool and a poolside restaurant. It also has a tour desk, which organizes temple and jungle trips or rock climbing excursions for guests. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the residence.Decorated with tribal patterns, the elegant rooms have a private balcony, a TV and tea/coffee making facilities. They are air-conditioned and have a luxurious bathroom with large mirrors and amenities.Highly trained therapists offer a variety of natural beauty and spa treatments at The Village Spa. Guests can also bring back a souvenir from The Tamarind Boutique. Cultural activities such as Thai cooking classes and umbrella painting can be arranged upon request.Featuring indoor and outdoor dining options, Ruen Tamarind Restaurant serves Thai and international dishes. Drinks and cocktails are also available.Tamarind Village is a 10-minute walk to the night bazaar and riverside restaurants. Chiang Mai’s famous ‘Sunday Walking Street’ is right in front of the hotel. Nearby attractions within walking distance include Wat Chedi Luang and Tha Pae Gate.
Very nice location to explore Chiang Mai.
Simple decoration but lovely rooms.
Spa and the treatments offered were good, we tried the traditional Thai Massage with Luk Pra Kob and enjoyed it very much.
- Everything about this hotel was excellent – decoration, food, staff, surrounding areas, swimming pool, localization…. there is no words to describe this experience. Every time we left the hotel for a walk around the town… the staff went to our room to make sure we had everything in order and fresh fruit ready. The food in the restaurant was the best Thai food I’ve tried during my whole trip…. and the staff so friendly and helpful. This hotel was very well located in the old town of Chiang Mai which made everything easy to walk around the city and visit loads of places. The bedrooms were very clean and tidy with an impressive decoration…. and the bed was the best comfy I’ve ever sleep!!!! It was an experience that deserves to be shared with other guests.
- The feeling of peace, the afternoon workshops and the village walk to three temples. The hotel went out of their way to give one something extra. It is a very special place
- A beautiful hotel nestled in the dead centre of the old city, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the streets. Superb facilities, outstanding breakfast, gorgeously decorated rooms.
- The rooms were gorgeous and the staff were very helpful especially when it came to organising tours.
- Very nice location to explore Chiang Mai.
Golden Elephant Resort
Golden Elephant Resort is located in Ban Rong, just 6 miles from Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and bike rental is available. Mae Rim is 14 miles from Golden Elephant Resort, and Samoeng is 23 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 7 miles away.
- Breakfast very good, pool with no chemicals, spacious bungalow, quiet during night and day. Minigolf available and Andre is president of the Thai Minigolf association. Relaxed atmosphere. Driving offer towards town (11 km for fair fare). Airport shuttle for free. Eager staff. Management helpful in any matters. German and English spoken.
- Excellent service, we were picked up at the airport. They arranged a cooking class and elephant tour and provided the transportation!
- We were pleasantly surprised to find a spacious Jacuzzi in the our room. The pool and pool area were clean, peaceful and surrounded by mature trees. We didn’t get to play mini golf but really enjoyed the peaceful space this property provides. The owners of the hotel, Som and her Swiss husband, we’re extremely helpful and went out of their way on several occasions to make sure we were happy all the way 😊
- We spent 3 days at this Hotel to relax after staying in busy Night Bazaar area in Chiang Mai, and boy did we relax, it was amazing. It has a beautiful big pool, which we sat by and swam in for most of the day. It is very quiet area, most of the time all you can hear is the birds chirping. The bungalows were very nice. We ate at the restaurant every night and for breakfast, the food was really good and the breakfast is cooked to order, not sitting in a food warmer going dry, like other Hotel’s we stayed in. The staff were very helpful and accommodating(the Manager bought some softer pillows for us, from her home and a staff member drove to 7 Eleven to pick up some supplies for us). There is not much to do here but relax by the pool and maybe play some mini golf. They will take in you into Chiang Mai for 200 B though. Shuttle to airport is free. T.V didn’t work, but we didn’t need it. Wi Fi was very good. I would highly recommend this Hotel.
We loved the chalet and appreciated the peace and quiet. We spent six days at the property and enjoyed the excellent facilities on site. The on site restaurant offers a varied menu with Thai and European food. The staff and the owner are what made this place special. They couldn’t do enough for us and made our stay extra comfortable. One can use the hotel car (for a reasonable cost) to go to Chiang Mai, have a Thai massage – Borsang – (or go to other local tourist spots).
We will definitely return again but for a longer stay.
Noel and Maria
Top Resorts In Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!