10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province:
Nattipon Resort offers accommodations in Ban Lao Lo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Chiang Rai is 13 miles from Nattipon Resort, and Mae Sai is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 11 miles from Nattipon Resort.
No reviews yet.
Chang Garden Resort
One of our top picks in Mae Chan.Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Chang Garden Resort is located in Mae Chan in the region of Chiang Rai Province, just 17 miles from Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Sai is 20 miles from Chang Garden Resort, and Chiang Saen is 16 miles away. Chiang Rai Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Big bungalow. Good for a group of friends or family.
- Everything, the locality and the peaceful surrounding and quiet and availability to go anywhere.
- Houses were large, beds very comfortable and clean. Owner was very friendly and would give assistance without hesitation.
with the money I paid for 1,400 Baht, even it is raining, I received a good service.
The light in the house with 2 rooms and one living room is clean and air conditions are very good and comfortable. The atmosphere around is very good.
- Good location in heart of Northern Thailand tourist belt. Staff fluent in English and very knowledgeable about area.
A-Star Phulare Valley, Chiang Rai
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, A-Star Phulare Valley, Chiang Rai is located in Tha Sut in the region of Chiang Rai Province, just 11 miles from Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Mae Sai is 26 miles from A-Star Phulare Valley, Chiang Rai, and Chiang Saen is 21 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 8 miles away.
- The mattress and pillows were very good. The pool and views were exceptional.The WiFi was good.The breakfast buffet was very good.
- Quiet. Set in the hillside with great views.The hotel is well looked after. Staff are very helpful. Great Wi-fi. Spacious,modern rooms.
We stay here based off other people’s reviews and we weren’t disappointed. We opted for a villa with private pool and let me tell you the extra money spent on the villa was worth it. The room, living and bathroom are stunning. The large living room glass sliding open opens wide to a pool deck, then to a pool surrounded by trees to shield it and keep your swimming private.
The main pool for everybody sits looking over the hills and has a full service bar near by. There’s also a ton of activities the hotel can organize for you
- Comfy room with great view. Good food. Friendly staff. Great location.
- Best hotel I have ever visited in Thailand. Staff is very well trained and attentive. The hotel rooms are clean and beautiful. The view of the mountains is wonderful. Fast WiFi connection. Very good food and wide choice. Thai and international cuisine. Good breakfast. Your own car is recommended, as the hotel is a bit out of town.
One of our top picks in Mae Salong – and a guest favorite.
Phumektawan Resort offers accommodations in Mae Salong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Chiang Rai is 22 miles from Phumektawan Resort, and Mae Sai is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Everything. Really beautiful place with amasing scenery.
- Comfortable room with big bed and amazing mountain view! Good homemade breakfast.
- The nice unblock view, comfortable bed, nice homely breakfast and friendly owner.
- Most beautiful view in Mae Salong, nice staff and host, friendly and helpful
- View from the balcony is very spectacular. Staffs are friendly. There are free beautiful native costumes for photo shoot.
The Loft @Chiangrai
One of our best sellers in Ban Du! Located in Ban Du, 5 miles from Chiang Rai, The Loft @Chiangrai features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chiang Saen is 26 miles from The Loft @Chiangrai, and Golden Triangle is 30 miles away. Chiang Rai Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- This was a very basic accommodation and delivered exactly what one might expect for the moderate price. Actually 500 baht would have been a fairer price. We had a standard two bed room with a bath.
- Location! I loved the fact that the hotel is SUPER close to the airport.
-แต่งห้องแบบ loft ทำให้ดูสะอาด ไม่เลอะเทอะ
- Las habitaciones excelentes, limpias y cómodas. Uno puede servirse café, té y galletas cuando quiera.
- สถานที่ของโรงแรมกว้าง จอดรถสบาย ห้องพักกว้างดี คุ้มค่ากับราคา
Suancha Tea Garden
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Suancha Tea Garden offers accommodations in Mae Chan, just 19 miles from Chiang Rai.Every room comes with a private bathroom.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for fishing. Mae Sai is 18 miles from Suancha Tea Garden, and Chiang Saen is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Quiet property in beautiful surroundings. Fantastic staff service, very homely and welcoming. Delicious evening meal at a small extra fee. Big comfortable bungalow with a veranda.
Miou and Guy are wonderful hosts. Miou cooks meals that are absolutely delicious. Guy has a lot of interesting information to share about the area.
Super nice to sit on our bungalow porch in the morning in such a serene spot. Loved it.
- Beautiful, quiet resort with only 2 bungalows. Excellent fresh food prepared by the family. The resort is down a quiet road leading to the lake, so very little traffic. The bungalows are large and spotlessly clean. One of the best places we stayed in Thailand.
- The gardens, the cleanliness of the bungalow, the owners, childrens and dogs, the area and surroundings which are really beautiful. The dinner that they prepared forbus was delicious. A really nice human experience !
- Serene, quiet place with very high privacy with no one around. Owners are very friendly and accommodating. Very comfortable, Clean room and bed.
Chiang Rai Park Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Chiang Rai Park Resort offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.There is valet parking at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chiang Saen is 26 miles from Chiang Rai Park Resort, and Golden Triangle is 30 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Ban Din Resort Chiang Rai
One of our best sellers in Mae Chan! Located in Mae Chan, 21 miles from Chiang Rai, Ban Din Resort Chiang Rai features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Sai is 16 miles from Ban Din Resort Chiang Rai, and Chiang Saen is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 18 miles from Ban Din Resort Chiang Rai.
- The houses built by the owner is pretty and the surrounded natural environment is great and relaxing. The owner is friendly and welcoming.
The owner managed to call a friendly neighbour speaking English who could help us for the meals and gave us information on sights nearby.
The fried local fish at dinner was fabulously tasty. Breakfast was fair (no fresh coffee)
- The natural surroundings and Rice paddies, cute simple bungalow, friendly family, however they didnt speak any english
- Die familiäre Athmosphäre. Da die Unterkunft etwas ausserhalb lag war es angenehm ruhig mitten in den Reisfeldern.
- ชอบบรรยากาศดีมาก เจ้าของบริการประทับใจมากๆถ้ามีโอกาสได้ไปเชียงรายอีกต้องไปพักอีกแน่นอน
Manee Dheva Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Manee Dheva Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Mae Salong Nai, just 20 miles from Chiang Rai. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find room service at the property.Mae Sai is 18 miles from Manee Dheva Resort & Spa, and Chiang Saen is 20 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 17 miles away.
- An absolutely beautiful place to stay. A little out of town but so peaceful because of it. Our room was outstanding. Private, with an amazing deck looking out over rice fields and a little river. The dinner was the best Thai cuisine we had in Thailand. The staff were super friendly and helpful. If planning to stay here try to stay 2 nights to really have time to enjoy it and relax. Thanks to Francis and staff for a lovely time.
- Manee Dheva exceeded all our expectations. After feeling that much of Thailand is somewhat a tourist trap, Manee Dheva feels local, authentic and peaceful with an incredibly attentive consideration for their guests having individual experiences. The food is fantastic – fresh, homegrown – you MUST try the duck red curry. The bungalows themselves feel luxury, they’re spacious, bright and tastefully decorated with large glass doors that offer a slice of the property’s luscious surroundings as you fall asleep or awake to the sound of crickets and birds. The bed is one of the best I’ve slept in in a hotel, ever – and I’ve done more than a fair share of travelling. Lying out by the pool, reading books, sipping coffee and meandering up to the dining area for their honey spare ribs, duck confit, khao soi noodles or one of their fantastic curries – really was my idea of a holiday. Thank you Francis, Bam, Mae & your team for such a wonderful stay. This place is very special.
- See above… each bungalow is simply but beautifully designed and nested into the rice paddies. The open air bathroom with a garden inside is simply wonderful! The terrace of the restaurant overlooking the rice fields offers a relaxing and contemplative experience.
The resort is a fantastic place to stay to be away from the volumes of tourists but close enough for day trips to Doi Tung, Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle and other sights in the Province.
The rooms are well appointed and relaxing. The beds are wonderful and almost guarantee a good nights sleep. Hi he food in the restaurant is simple yet so fresh and made with many ingredients grown on the property.
The staff are wonderful and very helpful. Although we did not use the spa facilities I would ass me that they would be top class like the rest of the property.
I would highly recommend a stay at Manee Dheva for all.
- The elegance of the buildings, the size (only 10 lodgings), the pool, the humming of insects and frogs at night. The excellent cooking. Fantastic ! We appreciated the “French touch” with the elegant thaï style.
Be One Resort
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Be One Resort is located in Ban Du, just 5 miles from Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Chiang Saen is 26 miles from Be One Resort, and Golden Triangle is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Location, services from staffs, and cleanness are great
- The gardens were beautiful and congee was tasty. Air conditioning and hot water heater worked well
- The room is big and clean! Close to the airport and black temple. Environment outside is so lovely and nice! Comfortable!
- ดีมากครับ อยู่ใกล้เมืองราคาไม่แพง ใช้รับรองวิทยากร โอเครมากครับ
Top Resorts In Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Lao Lo Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!