10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Lamai Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Lamai Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Lamai Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Lamai Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Lamai Koh Samui. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Lamai Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Lamai Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Lamai Koh Samui:
Lamai Inn 99 Bungalows
One of our top picks in Lamai.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Lamai, 20 miles from Ko Phangan, Lamai Inn 99 Bungalows features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Chaweng is 5 miles from Lamai Inn 99 Bungalows, and Khanom is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I was with a Thai lady and i think this helped with talking to the staff
- The location of the property was great. It was near the night market and all the bars and restaurants. Wardrobes in the bedroom were good.
- Location, right on the beach. Short walk to main road with shops , restaurants and massage places- perfect! good working fridge in the room.
- Perfect location. Clean and generally good value for money
- In the midst of everything. Cleaning was great as were the staff. Perfectly located away from the noise but close to the action when wanted. I will definitely be coming back here on my next stay
Grand Thai House Resort
One of our best sellers in Lamai Beach! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Grand Thai House Resort lies steps from Lamai Beach, a tropical getaway with spacious rooms and an outdoor pool. Offering free Wi-Fi, it is a 30-minute drive from Samui Airport.Rooms at Grand Thai House feature colorful walls and dark wood furnishings. Enjoying views of the surrounding landscapes, each room features a cable TV and minibar.Guests may relax with a traditional Thai massage or arrange an exciting day trip at the tour desk. Car and bike rentals are readily available for exploration of the area.Fresh seafood specialties, authentic Thai dishes and international flavors can all be enjoyed at the resort’s restaurant. Room service is available.
Super soft sheets and duvet. Literally 5 star level soft.
One building away from the beach. Central to Lamai. Fantastic location in the center if things but still quiet with birds chirping and no traffic sounds.
- The a/c was insanely good. It was close to amenities, the restaurant Popeyes was cheap and good food. They also rented scooters.
- In the heart oft tourist district but not noisy..Room was OK,.but stains on the ceiling. Pool is Ok
- I actually liked the fact that there is 2 different buildings that belong to the property,one closer to the beach and one closer to the street.I stayed closer to the street abd therefore had the swimmingpool there basically all to myself.Short walk to the beach and easy access to all things in the center of Lamai Beach.
- The pool was good. The hotel is near some great food places and very close to the beach.
- Super soft sheets and duvet. Literally 5 star level soft.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Aumpai Luxury is located in Lamai in the region of Koh Samui, just 19 miles from Ko Phangan.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.Chaweng is 5 miles from Aumpai Luxury, and Khanom is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from Aumpai Luxury.
- Good location , close to the beach & plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Nice , big , Pool.
- The Spacious rooms and kitchenette, clean swimming pool, balcony and location of the property as it is very close to Lamai market and beach.
- Massive bed! Massive TV! Massive room! Loved everything about it. Amazing value for money!
Convenient access to the venue.
Wifi very good signal.
- This place is an absolute gem. It is a lovely property and set back from the main road, so there is no noise even though the location is very close to the centre of Lamai. Rooms are comfortable, spacious and well equipped. The wifi works perfectly. My room even had a large kitchen, so I imagine Aumpai is popular with long-stay guests who get a discount on the room rate. The pool area is a great place to relax. As much of the property was being painted during my stay (even though it didn’t appear to need it), it is clear the owners take great pride in maintaining the resort. Highly recommended.
The Privilege Hotel Ezra Royal Beach
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set in a secluded beachfront location along the southeast coast of Koh Samui, The Privilege Hotel Ezra Royal Beach offers luxurious accommodation surrounded by nature.The villas are surrounded by gardens and have a private decking area. All of the living areas include a flat screen satellite TV and a large sofa. Each villa also includes a minibar and tea and coffee making facilities.With it’s beachfront location, it offers direct beach access where guests can enjoy romantic walks on the sand while taking in views of the Gulf of Thailand.The Privilege Hotel Ezra Royal Beach is a 20 minutes’ drive away from Koh Samui International Airport.
- The location was excellent and the staff were charming
- Breakfast was very complete and staff ready to help. The rooms were good size and the beds extremely comfortable. Bedding and toiletries were very complete as well. Ae, the assistant manager could not have been more helpful. Thanks Ae!!
- the bed was out of this world .everything was spot on , amazing
- The Ezra is absolutely beautiful! The rooms are large and so nicely decorated. The beds and pillows were amazing! A small family could shower together in the spacious shower! The staff were extremely friendly and attentive. AE, Bryan at the front desk were very friendly and caring. Anything we asked they took care of.from extra towels, additional lounging chair at our villa and had breakfast to go on our morning of departure. Kay was a total sweetheart. She delivered our breakfast to our villa in the mornings and at poolside. We were super impressed with all the staff. The hotel is close to anything you could need, from markets to restaurants. I would recommend scooter taxi’s to get anywhere you want to go.we took a taxi to waterfalls and beaches by scooter. The property is on the pricier side for Thailand. We paid approx $800 CAD for 5 nights. Was totally worth it!! Would make a lovely couples vacation!!
- We stayed in the double pool villa which has recently been renovated and the villa itself was extremely modern on the inside. Very contemporary modern, (unfortunately no Thai flavour at all, large prints of supermodels on all the walls). Modern concrete bathrooms and big lounge with vinyl chesterfields and long wooden dining table, fabulous luxurious king sized beds (however the linen was not changed once in the 5 nights we stayed there).
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Phannarai House is located in Lamai in the region of Koh Samui, just 19 miles from Ko Phangan. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service and hairdresser’s at the property.Chaweng is 4.4 miles from Phannarai House, and Khanom is 22 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 6 miles away.
- Everything was great. The owner, Gulf, was extremely helpful and kind throughout our whole stay. She made sure our room was clean everyday, gave us new towels, soap and fridge supplies etc, and she even gave me a cake for my birthday and let me use her computer to do work on which was really helpful. The place was modern and comfy, and only 10 minutes walk to Lamai Beach and main Lamai strip with bars and restaurants. Thank you for such a nice stay.
- Very nice and clean accommodation 🙂 The owner is very helpful and friendly 🙂
- Gulf, the owner/everything is an absolute gem! She works day and night to ensure that all of her guest are taken care of. The rooms and grounds are properly very clean and well manicured. We were so impressed that we decided to extend are stay. The location of the property is perfect as it is closes to the beach, 3 min walk, local restaurants and the Sunday night market.
- All was good. The owner is very friendly. The room was clean and smelled good.
- The lady owner/manager was amazing and very helpful, she organized our transport from the ferry and after our stay when we decided to move to the south she took us to the new place of stay by car and did not expect any money for the service… The house was super clean, comfortable with big fridge. The last day we received small gift, it was super sweet 🙂
Am Samui Palace
One of our top picks in Lamai.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Lamai in the region of Koh Samui, 20 miles from Ko Phangan, Am Samui Palace features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Chaweng is 5 miles from Am Samui Palace, and Khanom is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from Am Samui Palace.
- Loved everything, room size, friendly helpful staff, location, pool / s, pricing and the included breakfasts – nice choices.
- Bath on balcony nice feature. Showers hot and powerful. Aircon was excellent. Restraunt brilliant and cheap.
Good all round breakfast.
Staff helpful and pleasant.
Nearby town noise was virtually non existent.
- Staff were exellant,very helpfull.Spoke good English & always had a smile on their face
- Very good location, near the main street and the beach, however not too close to the madding crowd. An oasis of peace and comfort located in the heart of Lamai Beach. Just 25 metres away from the main street, you wouldn’t expect to find such a small piece of paradise. Staff friendly and helpful. There are 2 pools, very cosy and clean. Some rooms have exit directly to the private pool. Kettle and safe in the room. Nice room design, beautiful environment, full of luxurious exotic plants. Fresh juices and cocktails at the pool bar at very reasonable price. Good WiFi over the entire property.
New Hut Bungalow
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. New Hut Bungalow is located in Lamai, just 19 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is ticket service and gift shop at the property.Chaweng is 4.3 miles from New Hut Bungalow, and Khanom is 22 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 6 miles away.
– If you like to live with nature, this place is suitable for you. It is close to beach and coconut trees. The atmosphere make I feel good. I can touch a peace.
– The design of bungalow is unique. I’m pretty sure that no where in koh samui have stlye like this.
– Bathrooms are clean.
- Bungalow location on beach was good ! View from restaurant was good
- Cute bungalows, close to the beach, relativly low price.
- Considering the value I believe it’s one of the best and last “old style” places in Koh Samui. Good & cosy restaurant as well for reasonable prices. Staff is very friendly and working hard to keep you happy and the place clean. Just hope they get enough salary. To make sure : tip well!
- Very nice location! Located directly at the quiet beach! Bungalows are simple but comfortable! The restaurant is located directly by the bungalows. Everything you need to relax. And the “movie star” from the staff is nice. Would stay here again.
- – If you like to live with nature, this place is suitable for you. It is close to beach and coconut trees. The atmosphere make I feel good. I can touch a peace.
Samui Sense Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Leave the noise and crowds behind you and step into the calm and peaceful Samui Sense Beach Resort. It provides beautiful rooms and villas, blending traditional Thai architecture and contemporary design.This small boutique hotel is located in the middle of Lamai beach, with an array of shopping opportunities, restaurants and nightlife just a stones throw away.Samui Sense provides guest services that will make your stay enjoyable, such as complimentary internet access in the lobby. It also features a beachfront restaurant offering local and international fare, a swimming pool and pool bar, where you can grab a cool drink as you soak up the sun.With their breath taking sea view, convenient location and traditional Thai hospitality, your stay at Samui Sense Beach Resort will be memorable.
This is a gem of a hotel in a beautiful location. It is right at the end of the busiest street in Lamai but perfectly quiet. Perfect combination if you like to explore the town, the shops, bars and spas and then retire to tranquillity!
The hotel is on what we considered to be the best spot beachwise too. We stayed in the Thai Villa which was really lovely, large, comfy bed and good location. Two minutes walk from beach, very close to pool without being right on it.
Breakfast was great, freshly cooked and lovingly served.
In particular, Tien who is the relatively new Head of Food and Beverages, was outstanding in his customer care and in my opinion, the next step up for this hotel is for Tien to take his amazing customer care skills to the whole hotel. Fon and Boat and the rest of the restaurant team were gorgeous. On our last night, the restaurant team laid out a special table for us to enjoy dinner under the full moon on the beach. We will definitely be back!
- Beach staff for meal time,drinks and beach service all friendly and helpful,
- Breakfast was really nice. The staff are are amazing and helpful. Fab and her team from the kitchen are fabulous!
- Its location was perfect close to everything but also far enough away from the hustle and bustle. Staff were great and friendly always wanting to help would definitely stay here again
- Nice place to stay for a few days. The beachbar is great… and on the beach are always enough seats…. clean pool
- This is a gem of a hotel in a beautiful location. It is right at the end of the busiest street in Lamai but perfectly quiet. Perfect combination if you like to explore the town, the shops, bars and spas and then retire to tranquillity!
Marina Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Lamai.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Lamai, 20 miles from Ko Phangan, Marina Beach Resort features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chaweng is 5 miles from Marina Beach Resort, and Khanom is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from Marina Beach Resort.
- The environment is good. Very near to the seaside.
- Proximity to the beach, nice clean pool, bungalow was clean and AC worked well.
- Easy check in & out and easy access to the beach / bars. That’s all we wanted it for really.
- good internet. easy motorbike rental. close to breakfast restaurant that opens 7.30am. resort is right on beach. nice pool.close to night life. good room cleaning.
- This hotel was fantastic the staff where great beach location rooms where lovely only thing was bed a little hard but overall very happy
Seaview Paradise Beach and Mountain Holiday Villas Resort
One of our best sellers in Lamai Beach! Located in Lamai, 19 miles from Ko Phangan, Seaview Paradise Beach and Mountain Holiday Villas Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Chaweng is 4.3 miles from Seaview Paradise Mt, and Khanom is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Great location. A small number of bungalows on the beach made it a pretty private stay.
spa resto walking distance had delicious food for lunch.
As a traveler alone, I felt very comfortable and safe in the location with great support from staff. RIght on the beach, I could hear the waves at night from my room. It is also near restos and shops for all your conveniences. The pool from the mountain is excellent, gorgeous. It is right near the Tamarind Springs Spa which i also suggest.
- The views from the huge balcony on the villa were incredible. The staff though is what makes this place. From Chai to Lo and all of the care and smiles I can’t wait to return. Beautiful people and location and huge rooms with unique touches like boulders in them.
- The staff were all very friendly and would go out of their way to help.
- Great place,nice views,especially from mountains villas .Wide sandy beach.Very helpful staff.
Top Resorts In Ban Lamai Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Lamai Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Lamai Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Lamai Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!