10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Lam Pi Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Lam Pi Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Lam Pi Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Lam Pi Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Lam Pi Phang Nga Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Lam Pi Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Lam Pi Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Lam Pi Phang Nga Province:
Wanakarn Beach Resort & Spa
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sauna and a private beach area, Wanakarn Beach Resort & Spa is located in Thai Muang in the region of Phang Nga Province, just 17 miles from Khao Lak. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a gift shop at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles and car rental are available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and biking. Ko Yao Noi is 29 miles from Wanakarn Beach Resort, and Kamala Beach is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 19 miles from Wanakarn Beach Resort & Spa.
- I have travelled the world and you will find it very hard to beat this Hotel, with only 14 Villas available the Personal Touch is perfect, although the weather was not kind the Hotel was superb, each Villa had its own Private Swimming Pool, 2 Bicycle were provided to each Villa, the Chef even came to you place to discuss you evening meal, how good is that 10/10
- Fantastic stretch of beach. Super secluded. Lots of privacy. Nowhere else on Phuket. Outstanding (from a Thai perspective). Lots of towels in the villa and on the beach. Lots of space in the villa and nice pool.
- Welcoming staff, extremely comfortable villas and great aminities. We stayed there almost à week for our honeymoon and this was exactly what we needed: beatiful, comfortable, good food, peaceful.
- Don’t get worried about the last reviews. Despite change of management they really try hard to get “back to normal”, meaning “back to perfection”. We were also concerned that too much has changed after our last visit, but they are already reverting back unpopular changes (e.g. Breakfast menu) based on customer feedback. Be proactive and address all the points, which do not match your expectations, and I can guarantee, they will be addressed! We still love this place, the villas, the beach and the food. It is a very special place on earth and we hope sincerely it stays like this!
It is an amazing place. Everything was perfect!!
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Waterjade Resort is located in Thai Muang, just 31 miles from Patong Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Khao Lak is 19 miles from Waterjade Resort, and Ko Yao Noi is 27 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 16 miles away.
- very quiet location on a lake. Food was good. You can walk or bike 2K to a long white sand beach with few people on it, lined with Casurina trees and lots of ghost crabs.
If you want peace and quiet, surrounded by nature and within minutes to deserted, unspoiled beaches then this is the place for you. Being located where it is, transportation is necessary, whether it be car, motorbike or bicycle. The surrounding area is also wonderful for cycling on non-busy roads meandering through the countryside and along the coast in some places.
Staff /owner are very friendly and accommodating. Wifi is good (important for me).
Si quieres encontrar la paz y la belleza, está garantizado.
Ha sido el primer hotel de Tailandia en el que había silencio y tranquilidad.
Sensación de bienestar pleno.
- Очень отзывчивый персонал, птицы поют по утрам, место сказочное.
- Prachtige locatie,mooie omgeving, zeer ruime kamers, koelkast,airco,
Khaolak Merlin Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Khaolak Merlin Resort offers accommodations in Khao Lak. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and car rental is available. Ko Kho Khao is 19 miles from Khaolak Merlin Resort, and Mai Khao Beach is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Cannot fault the place – the staff, the location. Will be back for sure!!
- As soon as we arrived we got upgraded to a room with pool view. Room was very clean with everything we possibly needed (good wi fi, air con, fridge, free drinking water, air dryer and so on). Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great beach and pools. Amazing breakfast. What we liked the most was the attention to details everywhere in the resort: they even have a shower room for guests checking out in the morning but leaving later in the afternoon (like we did), so we could spend all day on the beach.
- The breakfast was amazing. If you have kids there is a bonus: 5 pokestops inside the hotel area
The hotel was very well designed and even though it is quite big (compared to where we normally stay) it didn’t feel is because of the lovely architecture, pools, and well laid out garden.
We had two large interconnecting rooms with balconies over looking lovely pool and garden. The beds were very comfortable, with lovely bathrooms, good AC, and lots of storage.
If you can afford it there are some lovely rooms with there own pools off the balconies.
Our kids loved the breakfast, a massive all you can eat buffet. We only ate at the main restaurant once at it was also a buffet. We had great pizzas at the bar by the sea one evening, it was a lovely place to see the sun set.
One of my best experiences was at the ‘Spa’, I had a fabulous sports massage from Pinky, she really knew what she was doing.
All in all it was a great stay with lovely helpful staff.
- Great facilities with the rooms being well appointed and spacious, sensational buffet breakfast which is included as part of the room rate
Hive Khaolak Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This stylish 4-star hotel in Khao Lak, Phang Nga is near Lamlu National Park and Similan Island Pier. It provides free parking and rooms with a private balcony. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.The rooms at the Khaolak Diamond Beach Resort & Spa have Thai-style furnishings and include a cable TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with amenities.Guests can enjoy Thai, Japanese and Western cuisine along with panoramic beach views at the Octopus Beach Bar and Seahorse Lounge.The Khaolak Diamond’s outdoor swimming pool overlooks Khaolak Beach and is surrounded by decks. The hotel also has massage rooms and a spa.
- The staff were nice and the location was great. Nice pool and rooms are big.
- Loved their pools, always clean! Staff were all welcoming. Beach was amazing
- proximity to the beach is perfect, very convenient location. staff were all awesome! they gave me an upgrade to Pool Access room without extra cost.
- pool at beach front and beautiful accommodation. Staff were very polite and cleanliness of the room was perfect. the resort is perfect for relaxation
- Staff were very helpful if needed…The customer relations manager of Hive was very efficient and made our stay enjoyable after having aircon problems in our 1st room she organised a change of room to an upgrade…More than happy that it was dealt with so efficiently…Walking distance to the village shops and restaurants
X2 Khao Lak Anda Mani Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, X2 Khao Lak Anda Mani Resort is located in Khao Lak in the region of Phang Nga Province, just 19 miles from Ko Kho Khao. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 35 miles from the property.
The good and spacious room. The beautifull beach.
Nice and helpful staff.
The entire experience was amazing. It’s a tiny hotel so you have the feeling that the whole place is yours, and at the same time, the staff somehow disappear when you don’t need them so you never feel watched or uncomfortable.
The resort is right at the beach so you really don’t need more than your bathing suit with you, even flip flops didn’t get any use during the day. In case you forget something, or you want to shower and change after your swim, the room is anyway just a minute away.
The food was good but not as good as in the nearby restaurants, but the staff really put in a great effort to organize a Thai evening, complete with traditional clothing and music, as well as a Satay BBQ evening.
When we were leaving, the whole team came out to greet us, which made us feel really touched and wanting to come back very soon!
- Staff were excellent. Lovely beach location.rooms spacious and well equipped. All day breakfast freshly cooked to order. . Boutique hotel. Definitely go back. we
- Great location, literally on the beach! Superb breakfast and very helpful and friendly staff. We loved this place 🙂
- Service was excellent, lovely people in a very nice town
- The good and spacious room. The beautifull beach.
The Briza Beach Resort, Khao Lak
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, The Briza Beach Resort, Khao Lak is located in Khao Lak in the region of Phang Nga Province, just 19 miles from Ko Kho Khao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phuket Airport is 35 miles away.
- The hotel was great an fun to be in. Good with kids am for familys. Would like to note Pui the waiter and Tan and Bat tje baretenders who become our friends in this trip!!! If you want great vacation- i recommend to take this hotel
Excellent. Friendly efficient staff.
- The hotel was brilliant. We stayed in the part of the hotel where you had the swim up rooms. The pools were fab especially for our daughter (2 years old) as they were all different depths. The food was lovely aswell especially the breakfast. It located in a nice area where there are lots of restaurants bars and shops. Our room was really spacious and clean. I would definitely stay again!
- own beach, huge pool, nice, small village feel environment, great breakfast buffet with continous refills, helpful staff
- Clean, quiet, very nice and helpful staff, good buffet
Khaolak Emerald Beach Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a playground, Khaolak Emerald Beach Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Khao Lak. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this resort, and free use of bicycles is available. Ko Kho Khao is 19 miles from Khaolak Emerald Resort, and Mai Khao Beach is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Bed was good. Breakfast ok but too hot. More fans needed or air con.
- the breakfast is good, swimming pool with kids is fun altough the water is not too clean but at acceptable level. My kid had a great time on the beach and swimming pool. I love the massage and spa next to the beach, it is very enjoying to have oil massage every day.
- This is a great resort and I can really recommend Emerald Resort and spa. Good breakfast, nice establishement.
I didn’t have much expectations since I have never been to Thailand or this type of resort. My main concern was that we wouldn’t get sick from the water or food.
The place was wonderful, the staff was fantastic! The food was amazing. We did not get sick. I couldn’t have asked for more pleasant staff in all areas! We were here for our daughter’s wedding. The experience was amazing and beautiful! The wedding staff, photographer, videographer and florist did a beautiful job!
Beds, Air conditioning and the facilities at the resort were so good.
My fiance and I met with both sides of our family at the resort and got married there at the resort. It was arranged by their in house wedding planner ‘Nam’ and we had the most incredible week with everyone and the most perfect wedding.
The breakfast is very consistent, coffee was really good, the omelette/ pancake/ french toast stations were the highlights.
The beach was super clean and so were the restaurants within and around the resort.
They’ve got a ping pong table, a small gym that’s perfect for staying fit while on your holiday and even a nurse.
The ocean was quite gentle and perfect for spending long long hours in them.
Can’t wait to go back.
Baan Krating Khao Lak Resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Baan Krating Khao Lak Resort offers accommodations in Khao Lak, just 18 miles from Ko Kho Khao.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 36 miles from Baan Krating Khao Lak.
The place : the resort is in a little jungle in front of the sea, the view is wonderfull.
You can rent a scooter directly in the hotel.
The staff is nice and helpful.
- The balcony and the view and foliage were amazing It felt like staying in a cozy tree house. Air conditioning worked well. A good breakfast was available if you wanted on the hill. Easy to catch a taxi into town if you want. Nice beach lounge chair area.
- Room as we expected; wood furnitured and good sea views at the front terrace. Refreshing swimming pool.
- Great location for beach and cosy bungalow with sea views.
- The rooms have a marvellous look to the sea. However, Khao Lak is pretty expensive generally, this hotel is a cheaper option with this great view. Therefore, the entire hotel needs to be renovated. The staff was very kind and helpful, the stairs to the beach were absolutely okay. Absolutely recommended!
- The place : the resort is in a little jungle in front of the sea, the view is wonderfull.
Tondin Farmstay is located in Ban Ton Din Nok, just 18 miles from Khao Lak. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Ko Yao Noi is 25 miles from Tondin Farmstay, and Ko Yao Yai is 28 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa is located in Natai Beach, just 29 miles from Patong Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the lake or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles and car rental are available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and canoeing. Khao Lak is 21 miles from The Hotspring Resort, and Phuket is 30 miles away. Phuket Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was traditional Thai food – and there was plenty. The hotel is beautiful and the pool area/hot springs were amazing. It is a great place to go to get away from the crowds and enjoy a quieter stay.
- Front of hous very helpful and swimming pool was excellent, however was in need of a bit of TLC.
- Our private pool villa ment we had a private quite place to recoup. The grounds were lovely.
- Quiet place, good swimmingpools, big and beatiful garden ….
- The entrance foyer and gardens were very well kept. Daily house keeping was very good. FOH staff were helpful and pleasant.
Top Resorts In Ban Lam Pi Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Lam Pi Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Lam Pi Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Lam Pi Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!