10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Laem Mong Khoi Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Laem Mong Khoi Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Laem Mong Khoi Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Laem Mong Khoi Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Laem Mong Khoi Kanchanaburi Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Laem Mong Khoi Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Laem Mong Khoi Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Laem Mong Khoi Kanchanaburi Province:
Green River Hill Resort
Offering views of the mountains and lake, Green River Hill Resort provides a peaceful retreat in Kanchanaburi. It features free parking, a restaurant and standalone bungalows with a private balcony.Fitted with large windows, air-conditioned units are equipped with a cosy seating area, TV and refrigerator. Shower facilities are in the en suite bathroom.Recreational choices include going on a canoeing trip. For convenience, the hotel provides newspapers and baggage storage services at the front desk.Guests can sample a variety of Thai specialities at the on-site restaurant.River Hill Green Resort is a 8.1 miles from Srinakarin Dam and a 1-hour drive from the River Kwai Bridge. It is a 3-hour drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
No reviews yet.
The Tara Cape Resorts
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Tara Cape Resorts offers accommodations in Si Sawat. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shops at the property.
- The view was so amazing in the morning and evening.
- ที่พักสงบ สะดวกสบายเป็นส่วนตัวมาก อาหารรสชาติดี วิวสวยงามมาก ห้องน้ำสะอาดพอใช้ได้ พนักงานเป็นกันเองดีมาก
- เจ้าของบริการดีมาก ใส่ใจลูกเป็นอย่างดี มีเซอร์วิสที่ดีมาก บรรยากาศธรรมชาติมากๆ
- ชอบความเป็นส่วนตัว และทางที่พักดูแลไม่ขาดตกบกพร่อง อุปกรณ์ต่างๆ ที่ใช้ในแพ มีคุณภาพ แม่บอกว่า ปีหน้าเจอกันค่ะ
- อาหารเช้าอร่อย เตียงนุ่มมาก สะอาด เป็นส่วนตัวเหมาะแก่การพักผ่อน น้ำอุ่นและสะอาด
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Naphatphorn Resort offers accommodations in Ban Tha Thong Mon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and canoeing. Sai Yok is 11 miles from Naphatphorn Resort, and Kanchanaburi is 26 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Free breakfast AND dinner provided. Which was plenty of food. They gave us a ride to erawan falls right after breakfast. Then took the bus back to the resort. They have a few kayaks on site and they let us rent them for FREE. The river was so calm and relaxing to kayak in. Even saw some wildlife. When we got back I asked about a fishing pole and they let me borrow one right away also free. Difinitely worth the money here!
- Very nice place. And the staff very helpful. Will be back
- Good scenery and view once you wake up. The staff were so helpful and kind to drive us to dinner and to the waterfalls. They even offered their bike, but i wasn’t able to ride unfortunately
- It is very close the waterfalls’park. Owner let us use their motorcycle to go for dinner the next village without any extra cost. Jumping in the river as soon as the feet out of the bungalow, a extremely peaceful and re-energizing atmosphere real connection with the wildness a real therapy.
- Owners very very lovely! Offered to take us to the shop and restaurant as about 4km away from resort. Even drove us to erawan waterfall in the morning to save us catching a bus!! Location is stunning!! However located quite far away from shops/restaurants but owners repeatedly offered to take us there.
River Kwai Park & Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, River Kwai Park & Resort offers accommodations in Chongsadao, just 28 miles from Kanchanaburi City. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Sai Yok is 11 miles from River Kwai Park & Resort, and Kanchanaburi is 21 miles away.
- Lake view rooms outstanding beauty. Bike rides around complex to River Kwai on backside amazing
The staff were nice and really trying to help.
It’s a pretty resort and they also have a little farm with pigs, birds, bunnies etc.
We had a view of buffalos outside are rooms 😉
- The property obviously has some interesting things to see and explore but seemed a little run down. It would probably be good for group retreat or team building.
- The staff very welcoming and helpful. I notice a lot of people have said a lack of speaking English your in Thailand we got by no problem. Room was amazing so you have a few ants your in the open surrounded by countryside what do you expect deal with it. View very good and waking up every morning to the sound of wildlife over looking a lake magical.
- This is a very big and nicely landscaped place. Bungalows are far from each other. The pool is big and nice.
River Kwai Resotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, River Kwai Resotel offers accommodations in Sai Yok. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
- The most impressive is the nature around the ressort. Nice place to relax
- Love the interior and the exterior of the property. too bad we couldn’t stay longer as the room we stayed in was already booked ahead.
- The place is absolutely magical. Gorgeous vegetation, relaxing pool, beautiful and comfortable chalets in between the trees (I stayed in a Superior Room). The lighting at night is really charming. The massage is excellent. I wanted to relax and have quality time with a friend, and my four-day stay there was perfect for it. (I can imagine it being great for couples and families too). I returned from my holidays feeling refreshed and recharged.
Location is excellent on the Kwai River and within walking distance of Lawa Cave.
Good food if you choose from the menu. The hotel will steer you towards the buffet which is reasonable value. Breakfast is OK.
- Nice location but in the middle of now where. Very Nice rooms and great breakfast.
Home Phutoey River Kwai Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a hot spring bath, Home Phutoey River Kwai Resort offers accommodations in Sai Yok. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.
We booked for 2 rooms, 1 is river view and the other is deluxe. both rooms are clean and spacious.
The river view room balcony is stunning, however the air-conditioner is small for the big room. Not enough to cool the spacious room. you can feel the heat even the aircon is set at 18C. it only cooled down at night time and morning until 9.
The man-made hot spring and pool has stunning view. Surrounded with trees and lake. However some walkways and pond were not clean and grass were not trimmed which attracts more insects/mosquitoes.
The personnel were all attentive and polite. service is very good. overall the facilities should be properly maintained and clean. My suggestion is they should also have an option where families of 5-6 can stay in one room. booking for two rooms and far from each other is quite inconvenient.
- The hotel is located by the river. Rooms are lovely. Bathrooms are getting a bit old. Lovely swimming pool. Great massages. Food at the restaurant is nice.
Natural setting, Completely removed from hussle and bustle of Bangkok and, to a lesser extent, kanchanaburi. Made the most of the hot pools this time round, and night stars were spectacular when lights went out. Tree top adventures great fun for the boys (15 yr old + 2 dads).
As we had our own transport, out and about during the day and always stopped for dinner at restaurant about 1km up the road for incredible Thai food (believe me, i’ve lived in Thailand for 20yrs).
Make sure u leave time for the on-site railway museum (30mins – 1hr), and 2km walk to mon village + jungle rafts (1-3hrs taking time to look around).
- Really nice resort with friendly staff providing excellent service, full of activities, comfortable and clean room, the restaurant has great food
- great jungle location overlooking the river, perfect for a get-away surrounded by nature. Enough activities on site to spend a couple of days, from the impressive private war museum to treetop zip-lining to lounging around in the nice swimming and hot spring pools overlooking a beautiful natural lake surrounded by green mountains.
- We booked for 2 rooms, 1 is river view and the other is deluxe. both rooms are clean and spacious.
River Kwai Jungle View
River Kwai Jungle View offers accommodations in Sai Yok. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental.
- The view across the river was magnificent and it was peaceful.
The view, the river raft
Even though you cant swim, the staffs will help you float and enjoy the river kwai (with life jacket).
Location is perfect for unwind and unplugged.
Breakfast and dinner is quite convenient.
- Scenery, gorgeous view, fresh river water, and silence
- Beautiful nature and very relaxing, safe place, good overall. Will be visiting again.
- Fantastischer Aufenthalt, schôn ruhig, mit einem eigenen Taxi- Fahrer haben wir die Ausflûge gemacht. Die Zimmer sind einfach, mit herrlichem Blick auf den River Kwai. Die Floßfahrt , die vom Hotel angeboten wird ist toll, nur etwas kurz.
Hintok River Camp
This unique, nature retreat overlooks the historic Kwai River. In a Hellfire Pass clearing, Hintok River Camp offers accommodations in luxurious canvas tents. It has a natural spring-water pool.Tents at Camp Hintok River are spacious and furnished with luxurious wooden furniture . They feature outdoor showers with hot water, in-room air-conditioning and private porches.The restaurant and bar is among tropical trees. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves a varied menu.At Hintok River, guests can relax on lounge chairs that overlook the river. Canoeing trips can also be organized by the hotel staff.
Considering that it is basically a camping site, for us (non real campers at heart), it was perfect! Therefore, I f you’re looking for an experience in the jungle, this place will not satisfy your need of wildness.
Spending the end of the day on the deck by the river is worth it : the quietness, the pleasant wind and the beautiful view make you feel totally at ease.
The campfire in the evening while having diner is a real charming combination.
The place is close to the railroad memorial, which is a nice walk in the nature and you will then set foot on the genuine train path linking Myanmar to Bangkok.
- Nice Tent in the middle of Trees. Lovely surrounding, BBQ dinner was nice setting around a Fire. Great for Kidds!
- The concept of tent camp. The very nice garden around the tents and the nature around the camp . The nice view on the Kwae River. The natural swimming pool. The friendly staff.
- Good location, nice meal round campfire, nice concept & nice natural pools
- The Hotel location is perfect for getting away from things for a couple of days. The canvas Bungalow was very nice and great for the camp atmosphere.
- Considering that it is basically a camping site, for us (non real campers at heart), it was perfect! Therefore, I f you’re looking for an experience in the jungle, this place will not satisfy your need of wildness.
The Float House River Kwai
One of our top picks in Sai Yok.Floating atop the scenic River Kwai, this unique Thai folk-style resort is surrounded by tropical forests and mountains of Saiyoke. With free Wi-Fi, it features private villas with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and private deck with day beds.Exuding rustic elegance, the spacious air-conditioned villas at The FloatHouse River Kwai include a comfortable bed with big pillows and soft comforters. A well-stocked minibar, personal safe and umbrella are included. The bathrooms have a luxurious rainshower.The FloatHouse River Kwai is just over 1 miles from Lawa Cave, 3 miles from Mon Village and 4 miles from the Elephant Camp. It is 16 miles from Sai Yoke Yai National Park and 30 miles from Erawan Waterfall.Guests can suntan outside their villa, or swim in the river. The resort can also arrange activities such as bamboo rafting, jungle hiking and bird watching. Traditional Thai massage is also available.The Pontoon Restaurant specializes in Thai and European cuisines, and also serves buffet spreads. The Moon Lounge & Bar features an open-air wooden deck, perfect for unwinding with a cocktail.
- The floating house is a very unique experience. Whenever a boat passed, the house would rock over the waves.
- Peaceful tranquility it was so nice there and a good way of unwinding after Bangkok. Rooms are amazing lying in bed watching the river go by. Staff are super helpful overall a really enjoyable stay. Will be back.
- A great location, so relaxing compared with the madness of Bangkok. Food really good and everything reasonably priced. Massage was excellent and so unbelievably cheap! Well worth it
- Perfect for a short stay, awesome huts with enough privacy, the river just under your bedroom and you can feel the moves of the waves when the longtail boats passes by. Relaxation at its best.
- The relaxing atmosphere and the rooms on the river
Momchailai Forest Retreat
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Momchailai Forest Retreat offers accommodations in Sai Yok. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- It was pretty quiet with nice view of the mountain
- In the middle of the forest, which was amazing. Having nature around and overlooking the river was incredible!
- The resort is right in the middle of the jungle. This was out second stay at the place. I went there with my husband our 2 big dogs. We had so much fun taking long walks in the jungle or just lazing around at the numerous sitting areas. I especially loved reading in the breakfast area. Breakfast is pretty standard with 2 options, American breakfast or local rice-chicken porridge. The food at dinner time was quite good too.
We were there with our 2 big dogs for 2 nights and we didn’t venture out even once! We have done the touristy stuff in our previous visits. But, if you want to go out, the waterfall is just a few kms away, the famous bridge is a bit of a distance (50-60 kms)… River Kwai flows at the back of the resort. But this place is at a height so you won’t get to sit on the banks of the river. There is plenty to explore at the property itself and in the 2 days we were there, I never got bored roaming around inside the property. Our dogs loved the place and the staff was very friendly, not just towards us but also towards the dogs.
The rooms are quite big and so are the bathrooms. Considering it is literally inside the jungle, the place is very well kept, clean and has all amenities for a comfortable stay… We are going there again, for sure!
- Very big rooms, high ceilings in national park, ultimate tropical retreat, staff were nice
Top Resorts In Ban Laem Mong Khoi Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Laem Mong Khoi Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Laem Mong Khoi Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Laem Mong Khoi Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!