10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Laem Din Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Laem Din Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Laem Din Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Laem Din Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Laem Din Koh Samui. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Laem Din Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Laem Din Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Laem Din Koh Samui:
Polina Park Hotel
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Polina Park Hotel is located in Mae Nam in the region of Koh Samui, just 3.5 miles from W Retreat Samui. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Samui Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Great location lovely owners and the peace and quiet, wonderful place to getaway and relax, we just loved it all, gardens pool and staff are all beautiful, and we will definitlely be going back. Thankyou Pavel.
- It was magical! Peaceful, quiet for the most part. The cicadas could get rather cacophonous but that’s what cicadas do. I absolutely LOVED this place- the owners, Pavel, his wife Julia & their lil boy were wonderful! The pool was clean, my place was clean and comfortable and the beach was less than a 5 minute walk to get to – maybe a wee bit more, but not much. Location was great for walking, shopping, food, exploring- especially if you are alone like me. I felt safe at all times and will be back for sure!!! ❤️💯
- Loved the quiet apartment, the pool, the beautiful garden surrounds, the local food down the road, the welcoming family, the comfy bed and spacious rooms. Perfect for our baby and teenager.
- the.room.so beautifull ,llike it,but geographic positionis. out of the way,
- The rustic stone and timber was amazing..pool and gardens gorgeous..staff were great
Bang Por Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Ban Bang Po, 13 miles from Ko Phangan, Bang Por Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and fishing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Chaweng is 9 miles from Bang Por Resort, and Khanom is 26 miles away. Samui Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The room was clean, and spacious the staff were friendly and would help with any advice.
- Next to the sea, great location, you can rent a scooter
- Clean, secluded place, close to beach. It is good if you have your own transport and want to have good rest.
- Everything was just perfect…. Would recommend to everyone…
- My name is Alex, I stayed at this bungalow one week and I was very glad. Very good, not noisy resort, close to the beach, friendly and helpfull staf, travel agency and clean. Especially good, who like a silence and romantic atmospfere! 🙂
Pinnacle Samui Resort
One of our top picks in Mae Nam.Located in Mae Nam, 12 miles from Ko Phangan, Pinnacle Samui Resort features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chaweng is 7 miles from Pinnacle Samui Resort, and Khanom is 27 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 6 miles away.
- Good proximity to Mae Nam village. Reception very helpful.
- Staff were great, very helpful and even upgraded us free of charge for our stay! The Pool was lovely and the beach-side location is beautiful. Really good spa on-site too, the ‘jet-lag’ massage was exactly what I needed.
- The location was fantastic and the people were great. It’s right on the beach and the pool looks out over the ocean. The staff really went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. It was my partner’s birthday and they brought her a cake right to our room.
- quiteness of the resort. Very friendly staff. Nice outside breakfast at the sea. Beautiful infinty pool. And if you dont want the pool the beach is just a few steps away.
- Good value, lovely accommodating staff, great breakfast, lovely gardens & nice quite beach area.
Phalarn Inn Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Phalarn Inn Resort is located along Meanam Beach in North Samui, a 20-minute drive from Chaweng Beach. The hotel offers an outdoor pool and restaurant.Rooms at Phalarn Inn are surrounded by tropical gardens and come with either air-conditioning or fan. Standard amenities include hot water showers.The hotel serves a daily breakfast at its onsite café. Guests can book day trips at the tour desk or relax by the outdoor pool. They can also play golf nearby. Car rentals are available.Phalarn Inn Resort is a 15-minute drive from Samui Airport and Nathorn Town. It is less than a 5-minute walk from Lomprayah Pier.
- Nice swimming pool, close to the beach, quiet place, friendly staff, very nice owner, good bar 🙂
- No breakfast included, pay off menu. No water in fridge when asked if bottled water replaced daily. No but only 20Baht from supermarket would have been happy to pay extra instead of having to go get our own. The resort although not on the beach is close by and excellent for fast ferry to other islands. Best described as tired and budget but adequate. Not many staff on site however found ourselves walking to other restaurants and local supermarkets which there are plenty and good quality.
- Close to the ferry, so I didn’t have to get up at the crack of dawn.
- Very friendly staff, a possibility to book some excursions. The beach is just 2 minutes from hotel
- Perfect for a short stay before taking the speed boat to Koh Tao – just 2 mins away… Good, clean room.
King Busch Reggae Beach
One of our best sellers in Ban Bang Po! Located in Ban Bang Po, 13 miles from Ko Phangan, King Busch Reggae Beach features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Chaweng is 9 miles from King Busch Reggae Beach, and Khanom is 26 miles away. Samui Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and nothing was to much to ask. The food is excellent. Waking up and looking at the sea is soooo relaxing.
- Very friendly staff and owner !:) very helpfull and nice ! .. cute dogs also :)! With fantastic view to top it all up:)!
- Great spot near the beach, on your front doorstep. Lovely staff and laid back atmosphere
- Very close to the beach, the staff were friendly and helpful. Beach side facilities were good.
- In my opinion, the hotel is located on the quietest beach of the island. There is everything to relax: large variety of delicious food, friendly people, Thai massage, a very warm and calm sea. The owner every evening communicates with visitors to the cafe personally. A special gift was a German speech, because the owner comes from Germany and here are a lot of people from Germany. Also at this time of the year, 30 degrees felt very comfortable: it was not too hot and there was no rain.
Escape Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Mae Nam.In Mae Nam Beach, Samui, Escape Beach Resort features an outdoor pool and a restaurant. The resort provides free parking and Wi-Fi access in all areas of the property.The resort is 100 feet from Mae Nam Beach and Samui Airport is 5 miles away. Guests can visit nearby attractions, including the Fisher Man Village, just over a mile away and Wat Phra Yai, 4 miles away.The rooms at Escape Beach Resort feature air conditioning and a sitting area. The private bathrooms also comes with free toiletries. Guests can enjoy a flat-screen cable TV, a refrigerator and an electric teakettle.The resort provides room service. Guests can also take advantage of a laundry and ironing service at the resort. Massage and shuttle services are available.The on-site Castaway Bar & Restaurant serves meals from 7 am to 10 pm.
- The hotel was lovely, it was very well decorated. We decided to upgrade our room and this was lovely, they cleaned our room everyday and gave us new towels, water and teabags. The restaurant was lovely for breakfast dinner and for cocktails. It’s close to the fishermans village and reception are happy to get you taxis. I would come back here again.
- Friendly and happy and very helpful staff:) Room and property was very functionable! Great quality breakfast:))) Coffee abd cocktail was good too. Reasonable price and very clean resort! Perfect for family also. We will come back for sure:)
- The bed was comfortable. The fruit at breakfast was nice and so were the omelettes. The staff were friendly. The view from the pool area was very nice, out to Koh phagnan. We walked along the beach when the tide was out to the Treehouse restaurant and bar which was a nice place although a bit dangerous coming back with the tide in.
Remote beachside location away from the hustle and bustle!
Staff go above and beyond.
You can walk along the beach front when tide is out or SUP out to sea!
If you’re not ready to rent a scooter the staff will arrange cabs for you.
- Nice straff and very helpfull! Close to Airport and pier, perfekt for short stay. Breakfast good, lunch/dinner ok 🙂
By Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Ban Bang Po.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, By Beach Resort offers accommodations in Ban Bang Po. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing. Ko Phangan is 12 miles from By Beach Resort, and Chaweng is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The location on the beach was beautiful. It was great to wake up on the beach every day. However, it was far away from pretty much everything on the island. There wasn’t much within walking distance. The restaurant on the property was very convenient after a long day away when you just wanted to get back to your bungalow, shower, and eat. The live music on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays was very lovely at night when the sun was setting.
- beautiful big rooms with new bathroom and hot water, right on the beach, cleaning the rooms daily, free water daily, free towels. great value for money.
- The beach is amazing and most of the time there is noone on it! Good for hanging out in the water, not so good for serious swimming. The whole place is so quiet!! No noise from any farm animals or the street or anything.
- A lovely little resort on the peaceful north coast of Samui, we liked it so much in the first 24 hours that we booked a second week. The staff are all delightful and will go the extra mile for you if you have any difficulties. The bungalows could probably do with an update but generally we had a great stay.
- Very quite, calm, nice, hepful staf. Amazing cozy beach area and restaurant by the sea.
One of our top picks in Ban Bang Po.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Ban Bang Po in the region of Koh Samui, 13 miles from Ko Phangan, Bangpo Village features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is an ATM, ticket service, a tour desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Chaweng is 8 miles from Bangpo Village, and Khanom is 26 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 8 miles away.
- We liked the location of the bungalow on the beach, the view was beatuful, the breakfast very good, the staff very nice. There are few restarunats and a grocery market nearby as well as as a semi-privat car rent. The bungalow itself is old and requires renovation, but the location recompensates it.
- Nice place to stay. Bedroom was clean and airconditioned, bed comfortable. Nice terrace and beach just few metres from bungalows. Helpfull staff. But very calm area without nightlife – count on it!
- After we changed the cottage to the beach-front, it was perfect. Stands right on the beach, it is quiet location, clean beach, large beds in the cottage, nice terrace.
- The wifi was good, and it was close to a quiet beach.
- It was fantastic..beautiful beach and place. Certainly I will go there one more time 🙂
Lipa Bay Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Lipa Bay Resort offers accommodations in Lipa Noi. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.The area is popular for biking and canoeing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Ko Phangan is 18 miles from Lipa Bay Resort, and Chaweng is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 9 miles from Lipa Bay Resort.
- I stayed in the hotel part of the lipa bay resort, the view from my room was fabulous, the room itself was lovey and very comfortable. My older children stayed in the villas which are also lovely, but they don’t have a view.
Nice staff at the front desk. The room we booked was finally not available. So they upgraded us to a bungalow and gave us a discount on the scooter rent.
Bungalows are big and comfortable.
Quiet area but not too far from some main attractions on the island (waterfalls, mountain biew points…)
- The front desk staff were brilliant and really helpful. I like the style of the outdoor accommodation and it was kept very clean throughout our stay. Pool was okay, could do with being fixed up as some stuff looked like it was undergoing repair and then had been left.
- Good sized clean rooms with a nice infinity pool in front of the ocean.
- Free bikes to go to a local supermarket. Superfriendly staff, clean pool, clean toilet near the pool, great kitchen and general cleanliness. Flawless for us. Great place for a relaxing holiday! Thumbs up!
Jasmine & Tea House
One of our best sellers in Mae Nam Beach! Jasmine & Tea House offers accommodations in Mae Nam.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Ko Phangan is 12 miles from Jasmine & Tea House, and Chaweng is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 7 miles from Jasmine & Tea House.
very kind host
close to the beach (50 m)
wooden bungalow : spacious and clean room
( not very hot even at daytime)
yoyo and toom is amazing!
they help us a lot.
the place is in good location, quiet and nice, the room is a bit old but they said in few months they will have a new rooms, cant wait to come again.
- Beautiful quiet location, nice beach and very pleasant staff. Ideal spot if you want a quiet relaxing time.
- The location is perfect. The bungalow has direct sea views
- The owners, Thai couple, are incredibly kind and hospitable. They gave us a ride from our previous place before check in and then drove us to the pier after check out, they also booked our boat. They explained everything about the area, gave us maps and then checked if everything is ok and whether we are enjoying the place. Amazing| There is a beautiful beach with hammocks and sunbeds in front of the property, but for drinks you need to go next door. The nearest shop, 7|11 is about 500m, but you can ride a provided bike for free, which makes for a pleasant, 3 minutes ride.
- very kind host
Top Resorts In Ban Laem Din Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Laem Din Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Laem Din Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Laem Din Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!