10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Ku Sua Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Ku Sua Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Ku Sua Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Ku Sua Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Ku Sua Chiang Mai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Ku Sua Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Ku Sua Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Ku Sua Chiang Mai Province:
Saengthong Resort Chiangmai
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Saengthong Resort Chiangmai offers accommodations in Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Tha Pae Gate is 4.3 miles from Saengthong Resort Chiangmai, and City Art & Cultural Center is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 5 miles from Saengthong Resort Chiangmai.
- Really large rooms and really large beds in an authentic Thai property. Great big balcony and lovely seating below. The swimming pool was a decent size and we had it all to ourselves it was fantastic. The people who ran the restaurant were lovely and her cooking was delightful. It doesn’t look great but it was good value and she catered to our needs. BEST OF ALL was Tem and her lovely family at reception. We asked for a kettle and got one, laundry done on site at great price. Gave us tasters of fruit and opened up the pool when we got home late. Ordered and organised taxi’s for us at a great price. Helped us order food from the restaurant on site. We booked for 1 night and stayed 6. We really loved staying here with this family.
- Staff were great and accommodated our every need – extra sheets, late check-in, even found us a red truck the next morning to take us to the airport. A bonus was the tourist gift shop right in the parking lot!
- Staff is Brilliant especially the young girl at reception she gave a lot of help
- The room and toilet were clean, free wifi available. They have a shop selling preserved fruits like strawberry near the entrance of the hotel. Lots of space to park your car if you are driving.
- Although there is a distance from the old city center ,but the enthusiastic staff to help us call the car and so on.she is so young and speaks chinese.Her brother looks delicate with tattoo on the hand.I want to contact him, WeChat/ email .Ha ha ha ha ha, I beg to give me
Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Chiang Mai is 6 miles from chaisathan cottage, and Mae Rim is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Baan Puang Petch
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Baan Puang Petch is located in Saraphi, just 5 miles from Chiang Mai.All rooms come with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 14 miles from Baan Puang Petch, and Samoeng is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 6 miles from Baan Puang Petch.
No reviews yet.
Tree Space Chiangmai Resort
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Located in Chiang Mai, 4 miles from Tha Pae Gate, Tree Space Chiangmai Resort features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.City Art & Cultural Center is 4.4 miles from Tree Space Chiangmai Resort, and Wat Chiang Man is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Parking space is coordinated with number of rooms. No need to fight for it.
- Friendly staff, good rooms although they could do with a fix up
- Tree Space ChiangMai has very friendly staff who are just a walk away and ready to help with everything from opening bottles to the best food spots. Room was fantastic.
- The staff was the kindest ever. Very nice people. Truly. They helped us for everything.
Water & coffee for free at room
Golden Teak Home Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Golden Teak Home Resort offers accommodations in Saraphi, just 6 miles from Chiang Mai. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Rim is 15 miles from Golden Teak Home Resort, and Samoeng is 20 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Hospitality, food, landlady and landlord, guesthouse were just more than we could have asked for!! We felt at home and as a part of the family! We hope to come back again!
- The Golden Teak Home Resort is a place of peace and loveliness which is the effort of its hosts Pranrom and Marcel who let us enjoy every single second of our stay. They helped us to discover the „real“ Thailand like going out to the markets, cooking awesome food or just enjoy the silence in an adorable atmosphere at the Teak Resort.
- It’s home away from home. Thumbs up to Marcel and Jim for looking after us. It was a short stay but a memorable one.
- Cookery school also here. Good traditional Thai breakfasts a well a European options. Good coffee and drinks available. Friendly hosts and the local Loy Krathong festival was great fun. Facilities were good and modern. Styling off the whole place was excellent in a lovely garden setting.
Doltara Boutique Resort
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Doltara Boutique Resort is located in Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and bike rental and car rental are available. Chiang Mai Bus Station is 4 miles from Doltara Boutique Resort, and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 4.2 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Golden Elephant Resort
Golden Elephant Resort is located in Ban Rong, just 6 miles from Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and bike rental is available. Mae Rim is 14 miles from Golden Elephant Resort, and Samoeng is 23 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 7 miles away.
- Breakfast very good, pool with no chemicals, spacious bungalow, quiet during night and day. Minigolf available and Andre is president of the Thai Minigolf association. Relaxed atmosphere. Driving offer towards town (11 km for fair fare). Airport shuttle for free. Eager staff. Management helpful in any matters. German and English spoken.
- Excellent service, we were picked up at the airport. They arranged a cooking class and elephant tour and provided the transportation!
- We were pleasantly surprised to find a spacious Jacuzzi in the our room. The pool and pool area were clean, peaceful and surrounded by mature trees. We didn’t get to play mini golf but really enjoyed the peaceful space this property provides. The owners of the hotel, Som and her Swiss husband, we’re extremely helpful and went out of their way on several occasions to make sure we were happy all the way 😊
- We spent 3 days at this Hotel to relax after staying in busy Night Bazaar area in Chiang Mai, and boy did we relax, it was amazing. It has a beautiful big pool, which we sat by and swam in for most of the day. It is very quiet area, most of the time all you can hear is the birds chirping. The bungalows were very nice. We ate at the restaurant every night and for breakfast, the food was really good and the breakfast is cooked to order, not sitting in a food warmer going dry, like other Hotel’s we stayed in. The staff were very helpful and accommodating(the Manager bought some softer pillows for us, from her home and a staff member drove to 7 Eleven to pick up some supplies for us). There is not much to do here but relax by the pool and maybe play some mini golf. They will take in you into Chiang Mai for 200 B though. Shuttle to airport is free. T.V didn’t work, but we didn’t need it. Wi Fi was very good. I would highly recommend this Hotel.
We loved the chalet and appreciated the peace and quiet. We spent six days at the property and enjoyed the excellent facilities on site. The on site restaurant offers a varied menu with Thai and European food. The staff and the owner are what made this place special. They couldn’t do enough for us and made our stay extra comfortable. One can use the hotel car (for a reasonable cost) to go to Chiang Mai, have a Thai massage – Borsang – (or go to other local tourist spots).
We will definitely return again but for a longer stay.
Noel and Maria
Kham Mon Lanna Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Kham Mon Lanna Resort is located in Chiang Mai, just 4 miles from Tha Pae Gate. The resort has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Wat Chiang Man is 4.5 miles from Kham Mon Lanna Resort, and City Art & Cultural Center is 4.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- It is one of the best location in Chang Mai, The hotel is in perfect location. It serves great breakfast and the room are very clean and comfortable. They also arranged us pick up service from the airport. Perfect place for your vacation in Chang Mai.
I liked this hotel very much. We had a great experience with it. When we arrived we were surprised to get a free room upgrade because it was a special day for us.
The room was big and beautiful. The property has a wonderful swimming pool. a nice gym and is surrounded by nature, big coconut trees and other flowers.
We felt very good, the staff was always nice. They didnt speak much english, but their attitude was pleasent.
It offers free shuttle to the city, the airport and other sights.
We would choose this property again. The value for money was also good.
- hotel was quite out of the way, you need to get a tuk tuk / taxi to get to most places from the hotel, there is a 7/11 shop within walking distance. the hotel breakfast was good, fresh eggs made, Thai breakfast options, fruit etc. the restaurant in the hotel was good and cheap. tuk tuk and free shuttle service available to walking street and night markets. the rooms were really clean and very very spacious! pool was also very big – good stop over for travellers / families – quiet area
- Pool is excellent, environment is family friendly.
1- upgraded to villa for free
2- Bus shuttle from/to airport, city center and malls
Rachaherb Gardens Resort
Located in Saraphi, 5 miles from Chiang Mai, Rachaherb Gardens Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find room service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Mae Rim is 15 miles from Rachaherb Gardens Resort, and Samoeng is 20 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Woodfield Resort Chiang Mai
Located 2.4 miles from Tha Pae Gate in Chiang Mai, Woodfield Resort Chiang Mai features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. City Art & Cultural Center is 2.8 miles from Woodfield Resort Chiang Mai, and Wat Chiang Man is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 3.1 miles from Woodfield Resort Chiang Mai.
- We liked the bed and shower in the new room we were put into, however we were only put into this room after complaining three times when we were allocated to a (superior) room which was dirty, uncomfortable and infested with ants.
- Great hotel. Pool was good , noisey in the early morning with Chinese talking load & late at night. But wood stay there again
Great breakfast with lots of choices.
Very peaceful and calming surroundings
- A nice place, very quiet while I was there. Everything was as advertised and it was a good break. Free shuttle to night market.
- Dont know were to begin, first of all we got a free upgrade. we stayd in a big room with privite bathroom and mini fridge. Breakfast was a big buffet and it was good. Staff was very nice and helpfull. Pool was awesome.
Top Resorts In Ban Ku Sua Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Ku Sua Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Ku Sua Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Ku Sua Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!