10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Khan Ham Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Khan Ham Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Khan Ham Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Khan Ham Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Khan Ham Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Khan Ham Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Khan Ham Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Khan Ham Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province:
Baan Thai House
One of our top picks in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya.Baan Thai House offers a relaxing hideaway offering free Wi-Fi and free bike rentals. Thai-style villas feature balconies with garden or lake views. A spa is offered in the resort.Located in the historic city of Ayutthaya, Baan Thai is just 350 feet from the famous floating market. Suvarnabhumi Airport is a one hour drive away.Each air-conditioned villa is equipped with cable TV. Guests can also enjoy the use of the minibar and tea/coffee maker.An outdoor pool is available to take a relaxing swim in, while the resort’s tour desk assists guests in making sightseeing arrangements.Baan Thai’s restaurant serves a range of local and Western dishes. For a wide variety of drinks, Lobby Bar is available.
- Absolutely fantastic hotel, in magical place, lovely and helpful staff, delicious breakfast, big swimming pool. I would recommend this hotel for everyone who are looking for nice place in centre of city in the middle of the jungle 🙂
- This place is so beautiful and relaxing! I loved spending time in the pool. It was so nice to get out of Bangkok for a few days, and this is the perfect place to stay while in Ayutthaya!
- Really nice hotel. We had two garden villas that were large detached units done with nice style and comfort. The pool was very nice and we had a very good massage one afternoon. You do have to take a tuk tuk to the ruins, but they call one for you, and ten minutes later it arrives.
- Staffs have great hospitality. The Comfortable villa surrounded by beautiful garden and small pond made us very relaxing. The Food was also awesome. We enjoyed their boat tour. We’d like to stay again.
- We stayed two nights in the Villa room, totally enjoyed it and didn’t want to leave. Friendly staff, nice food service. What took our hearts is the Lagoon/big pond view, lovely birds fishes and other little things, all the tropical atmosphere… you can actually kayak in the lagoon. With a lovely swimming pool, and water Lilly pond, you can just relax in the resort and forget about your travel plan. The location is just outside the old city, they have free shuttle tuk tuk to the old city for your convenience. Absolutely recommend it if you want stay in Ayutthaya for a few days.
The Cavalli Casa Resort
The Cavalli Casa Resort is a 5-minute drive from Ayothaya Floating Market and Ayutthaya Railway Station. It offers modern air-conditioned rooms with a balcony and free Wi-Fi. This hotel is equipped with meeting facilities.The resort is 3.1 miles from Wat Yai Chaimongkon. It is 24.9 miles from Donmuang Airport and 49.7 miles from Suvarnabhumi Airport.Rooms at The Cavalli Casa Resort are fitted with a flat-screen satellite TV, a minibar and a wardrobe. Shower facilities are included in an en suite bathroom.For guests’ convenience, the resort provides shuttle service, laundry and luggage storage. Free private parking is available on site.Traditional Thai dishes are served at Leelawadee Restaurant. Room service can be arranged upon request.
- I stayed at the new building and all facility in this room is very new. A bed is comfortable, the decoration is very cozy. It’s a little far from the old town but the accommodation is exceed expectation.
- Room was clean. Staff was helpful and friendly. We were ever able to purchase beer in the lobby at 6am! Wow!
- The bed is very firm and comfy. Staff were extremely honest. Left tips for them and it was left untouched.
- The resort is quiet. Perfect getaway for your busy schedules.
- The room is OK and quite clean, breakfast is good.
The Old Palace Resort Klong Sa Bua
One of our best sellers in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya! Located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, 31 miles from Lop Buri, The Old Palace Resort Klong Sa Bua features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is ticket service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Sara Buri is 26 miles from Old Palace Klong Sa Bua, and Thanya Buri is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 31 miles from The Old Palace Resort Klong Sa Bua.
Nice clean rooms and toiiet.
Staff very friendly.
Good location and in quiet part of town.
We actually stayed an extra night and staff let us keep our room even though they said we would have to change rooms so nice of them.
- Bo is marvelous. She listened n answered your questions about everything of Ayutthaya. Will stay here for our next visit. Thank you Bo.
- Breakfast. The mother who is the owner is a nice person. The happy puppies and dogs. Clean room and dedicated staffs.
- Really friendly staff, they kept our backpacks upon arrival and we could use one massage room to change and freshen up. We had dinner there in the garden and the food was good. We rented a bike in the city but they do have bikes to rent on their own.
- Lovely staff and good location. Bathroom could do with an upgrade but decent for the price.
- Nice clean rooms and toiiet.
Klong Suan Plue Resort
Klong Suan Plue Resort is located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, just 26 miles from Sara Buri. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Thanya Buri is 25 miles from Klong Suan Plue Resort, and Pak Kret is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 29 miles from Klong Suan Plue Resort.
- Clean room, friendly staff, fantastic breakfast, unique building
- food was good but have 2 menus,thai and English but the tariffs are misleading(80 baht meals are really 120-250).friendly staff and gave us lift to train station(not the tuk tuk as advertised).bungalows were very quiet at nighttime.breakfast good and free tea and coffee a bonus
- Friendly staff offering a free lift to any location in the center (need to come back on your own)
- Sehr spezielles Haus mit verschiedensten Zimmern – man fühlt sich fast wie in einem Museum. Freundlicher staff, leider nicht sehr gut englisch sprechend.
- Das Personal war freundlich, die Zimmer waren sauber, ein Pluspunkte noch, wir bekamen am tag der Anreise einen Teller mit Manderinen
Q Zone Boutique
Q Zone Boutique is located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, just 26 miles from Sara Buri.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is ticket service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Bas, the manager, was very caring. With him, you are ‘in good hands’.
- The man at front desk went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly with our stay.
- Great room. Awesome bed and great bathroom. Good breakfast. The manager is amazing and lets you borrow bicycles for free.
- Breakfast was excellent and the staff are very professional and kind.
bed was comfy – WIFI was excellent we could even Netflix. Breakfast was great.
Staff superfriendly – even walked us to a restaurant near by.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Jidapa Resort offers accommodations in Ban Khlong Takhian, just 2.1 miles from Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Sara Buri is 28 miles from Jidapa Resort, and Thanya Buri is 26 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- You can view the Chao Praya River from the dining area and see the boats travelling. The ruins of a chedi at also visible on the opposite side of the river. They serve a modest breakfast in this dining area. If you soil your clothes you can avail of their laundry service for forty baht.
Breakfast simpel but okay.
You sit in old wooden restaurant by the river.
- The location was okay. It was signposted from the road.
- Parking space, the view on the chao phraya when we eat the breakfast.
- Near my family’s home. Inc. breakfast start 07;00.
Thaiasia Goldensea Resort
Located in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, 30 miles from Lop Buri, Thaiasia Goldensea Resort features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is room service and shops at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. Sara Buri is 17 miles from Thaiasia Goldensea Resort, and Thanya Buri is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 32 miles from the property.
• แม่ครัวกระตือรือร้น อัธยาศัยดี
• น้ำในห้องมีให้ 4 ขวด
- La piscine était juste impressionnante et nos enfants seraient bien restés plus longtemps
- 2 grandes piscines bien entretenues et un grand parc fleuri et des animaux. Environnement calme et reposant
- Немного своеобразное место.. кажется, это что-то вроде загородного санатория для местного населения. Мы жили в отдельном домике, на территории 2 бассейна, вечером делать абсолютно нечего – тишина, красивое озеро посередине, без машины не добраться
- La piscine, belle, propre et de belles dimensions.
- • แม่ครัวกระตือรือร้น อัธยาศัยดี
Pludhaya Resort & Spa
Pludhaya Resort & Spa is a Thai-style boutique resort offering rooms with free Wi-Fi. It has an outdoor pool, gym and a restaurant. Free parking is available.Spacious rooms feature air conditioning, private bathroom and a hairdryer. A minibar and a writing desk are provided.Guests of Pludhaya can enjoy traditional Thai massage or foot reflexology at the resort. For meals, they can go to the on-site restaurant, which serves local cuisine in an indoor and outdoor dining setting.The resort has a 24-hour front desk and provides airport shuttle services.Pludhaya Resort & Spa is located in Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand. It is a 1.5-hour drive from Bangkok city.
- This is a very nice place, quite intimate given the limited number of rooms. Rooms are furnished with good taste and each has a unique style. The boys loved it
- Separate bungalows, nicely situated next to the water, our room had an outside shower which was great, new swimming pool
- Staff in restaurant were extremely helpful and super friendly. The resort is nice and quiet,the lagoon cabins were very peaceful.
- Nice small pool. Big rooms but vintage deco. The place is nice but not well mantained at all. Better impression if you arrive at night… with the sun light it changes a lot!
- Nice staff, very quiet and remote location (which was perfect for us, but if you are mostly there for sightseeing probably not ideal, although the hotel offers a free shuttle service into town). Good pool (with a deep end, a rare find in Thailand!) and spacious rooms, the massages are also recommendable.
One of our top picks in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Ayutthaya retreat offers accommodations in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Sara Buri is 28 miles from Ayutthaya retreat, and Thanya Buri is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Loved the style and features of the hotel. The service was very good. The lady on front of house reception was really lovely and very attentive. The room was lovely. The hotel is located about ten minutes by tuktuk from the main park and temples.
- Perfect house for all tourists,it help us to get a better understanding of the ancient Ayutthaya.The place is a historic hotel,the great place to stay in Ayutthaya.
- The authentic atmosphere and the charming service.
- Very very very nice old style bungalow. The pond with little boats was surprising. The restaurant is nice. And we used the bikes that where available to ride through the city.
- Super zen! Traditional Thai hotel! Suuuuuuper friendly staff! Amazing food and breakfast! Very quiet and it seriously was like out of this world. There are so many amazing things about this hotel… We’d love to come back for a whole week next time!
Sweet Inn Resort
Located in Bang Pahan, 3.9 miles from Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Sweet Inn Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Lop Buri is 28 miles from Sweet Inn Resort, and Sara Buri is 26 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Ban Khan Ham Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Khan Ham Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Khan Ham Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Khan Ham Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!