10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Huai Sok Noi Nakhon Ratchasima Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Huai Sok Noi Nakhon Ratchasima Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Huai Sok Noi Nakhon Ratchasima Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Huai Sok Noi Nakhon Ratchasima Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Huai Sok Noi Nakhon Ratchasima Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Huai Sok Noi Nakhon Ratchasima Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Huai Sok Noi Nakhon Ratchasima Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Huai Sok Noi Nakhon Ratchasima Province:
Cabbages and Condom Khaoyai Resort
Located in Ban Huai Sok Noi, 17 miles from Pak Chong, Cabbages and Condom Khaoyai Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Nakhon Nayok is 24 miles from Cabbages and Condom Khaoyai Resort , and Sara Buri is 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Phayayen! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Kham Reserve offers accommodations in Phayayen, just 14 miles from Pak Chong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is room service at the property.Nakhon Nayok is 25 miles from Kham Reserve, and Sara Buri is 24 miles from the property.
- Great surroundings, clean big room with a view, birds singging in the morning and attitude as well as services of staffs are great.
- If you want a quiet place away from the cities this is a good place to be. Cabins in the fields overlooking the valley
- Great location and beautiful view. The food is fantastic and the owner/manager very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this location.
- The stay at Kham Reserve was a dream. The Reserve has only few rooms/cottages/houses and you have room enough for your privacy. The balcony of the cottage was amazing with stunning views. The staff did everything to make our stay great and the owner was really friendly and talkative. The food was delicious. They organized also for us a day-trip to Khao Yai and everything was perfect. We really enjoyed there and we will recommend the Reserve everyone!
- We were really looked after by the staff. I even received a box of Green Mango in Honey, Lovely. Breakfasts excellent homemade Yougart. Lovely view of the mountains from our balcony and the restaurant, So peaceful!
The Series Resort Khaoyai
One of our best sellers in Phayayen! Located in Phayayen, 13 miles from Pak Chong, The Series Resort Khaoyai features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is room service at the property.Nakhon Nayok is 25 miles from The Series Resort Khaoyai, and Sara Buri is 26 miles from the property.
The staff and the ladies looking after us were very wonderful, made an old man feel young again, very different from five star, the girls could not do enough to oblidge
Rooms excellent to very high standard, liked the good supply of free water and no charge for mini bar
Breakfast first class lovely buffet and good American breakfast, would have been even better if served hot
Ate dinner both nights food good but the service and taxes on top make it expensive, drinks also expensive
Complimentary tea in the afternoon very good, and served by lovely ladies
My birthday was April 5, and my wife after we left on April 9, both of us got cakes a lovely touch
I rate this the highest property in many years, and I like five star deluxe, and top end cruise lines
A property with a difference, and very caring staff, exquisite shall we say
I have stayed at other equally rated properties in Thailand and they have been terrible
it is nice to be able to write a good review
- Stuffs are amazing, they love their jobs and treat every guest so well (as i have seen)
- Super place for relax, nice and friendly staff, quiet relaxing place, mountain view from your personal jacuzzi in room, beautiful garden and nice gym with professional equipment, breakfast was delicious.
Everything was perfect.
It was the best service i’ve ever recieved so far.
The peacefulness of the place and the complimentary afternoon tea by the pool really made my day.
- Service! Amazing staff, always with a smile on their faces. Loved the complimentary drinks we got everyday, especially the afternoon tea they give you for free! Hotel is beautiful, the pool is great, the rooms are gorgeous. Amazing stay.
- The staff and the ladies looking after us were very wonderful, made an old man feel young again, very different from five star, the girls could not do enough to oblidge
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Patravana Resort is located in Phayayen, just 15 miles from Pak Chong. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nakhon Nayok is 25 miles from Patravana Resort, and Sara Buri is 23 miles from the property.
- The grounds in which the hotel are situated are lush, green and secluded. The food was tasty and also healthy on the wallet.
- Great staff. Excellent breakfast facilities and location.
- Its a nice place if your looking for an ‘In-house’ resort to relax in. Travel from hotel complex to anywhere is a 30 minute drive. If you decide to go here then make little plans to travel.
- Relax and comfortable environment the staff was very friendly and the room was very spacious
- Very good breakfast with lots of choices. Great location with beautiful scenery. Perfect for get away from busy city.
Ville De La Vie Khao Yai
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Ville De La Vie Khao Yai is located in Mu Si in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, just 6 miles from Palio Khao Yai. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
- Great get away from the busy city. Small and peaceful with chickens and horses on site – the kids loved doing the morning egg collection from the chicken coop!
- Very unique and comfortable place with steam room, gorgeous food and bonus super per friendly. My Labrador found a friend with owner Labrador and they spend great time playing and swimming in the pond. Very clean and relaxing place at the beautiful nature.
1. Very warm receiving by the hosts and their horses and labordors
2. Frantastic and relaxing environments of self-contained villa with small private garden
3. Swan water-bike in the pond, very awesome and romantic
4. Organic plants as ingredients of home-made salad
5. Good breakfast
6. Horses feeding and labordors playing
7. Optimal distances to Khao Yai National Park and regional attractions, including great restaurants
- Great welcome, dog friendly, simple but beautiful decoration, great omelette and coffee for breakfast
- The resort is nearby by Mountain View with farms around the resort , it is goods for children
O Seven Villa Khaoyai
Located in Mu Si, 2.2 miles from Palio Khao Yai, O Seven Villa Khaoyai features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.
- These is most Excellent place Very very clean, peaceful, very much convenient every thing near by speacially Staff was so good and very friendly..!
- The hotel is very comfortable. Clean, modern and very spacious room is worth its price. In the evening you can swim, dine or walk in the pleasant garden. The hotel is located very close to the Khao Yai National Park northern entrance and it makes you able to enjoy an early morning visit to the park when all animals are active and easy to spot.
- Nice place , nice staff, keep smile always. The hotel manager very nice and kindness, he had concerned my request and tried to support. Super!!??
- Delicious breakfast. The staff are willing to help.
- Friendly staff and the place is really very clean.
The Greenery Resort Khao Yai
The Greenery Resort Khao Yai is located 2 miles from Palio. It has modern air-conditioned rooms with free public parking on site. The resort features a spa, pool and meeting rooms.The resort is a 20-minute drive from Farm Chokechai. It is a 3-hr drive from Bangkok.The rooms include a cable TV, balcony and minibar. They also have a safe and sitting area. Free toiletries and shower facilities are included in a private bathroom. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV and electric kettle.Thai and international dishes are served all day at Cafe on the Green. Room service can be arranged upon request.
My girls love the slides in the Aqua Zone.
Also love to eat breakfast outdoor under the big trees.
- The size of the room is big and it is very clean. The staff was very nice.
- Nice location. Surrounded by Hills. Nice Restro. Clean Rooms and friendly staff. Highly recommended.
So many sockets, so no need to bring your personal extension (but the socket is not international one). They are located at concenient spots as well.
The maid is helpful since the water heater in my room is not working. Therefore, I told the maid and she made it work when I came back.
Fruit at the breakfast line is very yummy.
- The room that I got was totally different from what I saw in booking.com. At the beginning they gave me the room so bad condition, was in Block C, the room was so old and the toilet condition was so terrible, we were so disappointed, but than I told the lobby staff and she changed my our room to Block A, the condition was much better. Thanks to the lobby staff.
- My girls love the slides in the Aqua Zone.
Lala Mukha Tented Resort Khao Yai
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Lala Mukha Tented Resort Khao Yai is located in Mu Si. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- Our tree house accomodation was nicely designed with lots of space on the balcony and lower level open area to hang out with the kids. The landscape and facilities are well maintained
This was the nicest place ever visited- really awesome treehouse and infinity pool!
Given another choice, we would have stayed there for 5more nights! Highly recommended!
- nothing just the exceptional outside campinh experience.
- Location was outstanding, staff were very friendly and the facilities were very clean and luxurious.
- the tents were lovely, the location was great and the views were fantastic. Lovely place to sit and relax. Seeing the bats each night was great too. Food and cocktails were good too.
Grandsiri Resort KhaoYai
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Grandsiri Resort KhaoYai is located in Mu Si. The resort has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, room service and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
- Decent free breakfast. Nice grounds. Comfortable beds and a working AC. An available family room that could fit 4+ and not cost too much was a unique find. All the Khao Yai attractions were nearby. Staff was friendly and spoke English.
- Pool was gorgeous and there are so many photo opportunities around the beautiful property!
I liked the rooms we were put up in. They were these amazing little tree cottages and after a tiring journey to get to the resort and a tiring trail run at Khao Yai, we were more than amazed at the comfort and how accommodating the staff were.
The staff was very friendly and helped a set of tired runners by providing a wonderful spread of dishes for dinner even though they were hosting a function for a company!
the facility is good and overall atmosphere is good but the room provided to us is the lowest quality and very small its seperate wooden house while the building rooms are available when we book this is the problem that we are at the mercy of the hotel or resort they normally will provide
the lowest class for our online booking pls try to improve for the online bookers to meet the satisfaction of the guest
- The scenery was beautiful. The room and balcony were also very good. Restaurant staff were very obliging and connected well with guests. It was cold so nobody wanted to use the pool facilities. However, when I wanted to use them, they quickly cleaned out the leaf litter and brought clean towels. Great attitude.
Cottages @ Hill Resort
One of our best sellers in Mu Si! Located in Mu Si, 10 miles from Pak Chong, Cottages @ Hill Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental. Nakhon Nayok is 28 miles from Cottages @ Hill Resort, and Muaklek is 15 miles from the property.
- I like the relaxing environment at the cottage, exactly like european style. They even provide bicycle, simple basketball court. The staff knows how to speak Mandarin and she is very friendly.
- The location is good but the property bit run down
- The hotel near to chocolate factory, just walking distance
- The outside area that has a olden days playground made mostly of wood, basketball/football available, a small sheep farm, cottage comes with a bicycle. Cottage building looks nice. It is next to chocolate factory but it is not actually a ‘factory’, it is a restaurant. Its a nice restaurant though, price is not cheap.
- The location is strategic and staff is friendly and helpful.
Top Resorts In Ban Huai Sok Noi Nakhon Ratchasima Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Huai Sok Noi Nakhon Ratchasima Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Huai Sok Noi Nakhon Ratchasima Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Huai Sok Noi Nakhon Ratchasima Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!