10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province:
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, MONKEY HOUSE is located in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from MONKEY HOUSE.
- We stayed in the double bed huts and they were very cute. Perfect size for a 2 night stay in Pai.
- Beautiful and quiet. Graet locations 10 min walkin from the market. The perfect place to be in pai 🙂
- We really enjoyed our stay at the Monkey House. It is a very relaxed place in a beautiful location and also very clean. The people who run the place are super friendly, which is always a big plus for us.
- Javier, el chico que lleva los bungalows fue súper amable con nosotras y nos ayudó en todo lo que necesitamos. Está a más o menos 900 metros del centro de Pai, pero mejor para dormir sin ruidos.
Sehr nettes und hilfsbereites Personal, sauberes Zimmer & Bad.
Pai Flora Resort
Overlooking the mountains, Pai Flora Resort features cosy cottage-style accommodation set amidst nature’s tropical gardens. Offering free WiFi, the resort is just 150 feet from Pai River.Within walking distance from dining options, Pai Flora Resort is a 5-minute walk from Pai Walking Street and a 7-minute walk from Pai Bus Terminal. It is 0.6 miles from Pai Airport and about a 3-hour drive from Chiang Mai City.Fitted with a private balcony with views of nature, Pai Flora Resort’s air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a fridge. The en suite bathroom comes with toiletries and hot/cold shower.Aside from barbecue facilities, the resort provides a free parking.
- It’s beautiful to relax. Especially, You love vintage style. I think it’s a good choice.
- I like the sound of birds in the morning. There is a large garden. Although it is summer but there are beautiful flowers. Here near the night market.
2nd time I stay here. One of my favorite resort
❤️Loved the atmosphere.Great place to stay in Pai.
There’re full of facilities, good wifi, comfy bed and clean bathroom.
The location near by town, restaurant and 7/11.
Everyone is also friendly and super helpful.
Overall good value for money.
- Triple Room layout, suitable for old people, envuronment
- Breakfast was cooked fresh each morning but was the same each morning also.
Suan Pin Houses
Featuring a garden, Suan Pin Houses is located in Pai. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and feature a sitting area with a TV and DVD player Some units have a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries in each unit. Towels are featured.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant which has packed lunches available on request.Chiang Mai Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Kitchen facility excellent! Including fully stocked with free food and fresh fruit. Fast and reliable WiFi.
Pai is a fantastic place for a wind-down, and this resort was perfect for relaxing. It is about 20-25 minute walk into Pai centre but scooters are cheap to rent. This is a self-contained bungalow, with a garden and a fire pit, complete with a supply of firewood. Sitting around the fire at night was truly amazing. The bungalow also comes with two dogs who make themselves comfortable on the porch. They won’t bother you, you just know that they are there. We also made friends with a cow and her calf in the field at the rear. They were really happy with our fruit and vegetable peelings that supplemented their pretty meagre diet.
Miss Hoi is charming, she is always so bright and happy. Rather than prepare breakfast each day she stocked the fridge and left us to it. It was great to have some independence and choice over what and when we ate.
We were provided with coupons allowing us to use the swimming pool at the resort across the road
- So many food in fridge are free, you can eat so happy!
- Absolute gem of a place you get a whole house including kitchen and fire pit.
- The owner Miss Noi is always kind to help. Big and clean house made us feel like we were home. Though a little far from the night bazaar, it’s super quiet that I could only hear tinkle bell outside the yard. Big papaya, pineapple and bananas as well as American breakfast are there included in the fee for us. It’s such high value with competitive price. Will be back definitely and share the swimming pool if we go to Pai again, and will introduce to friends if they stay in Pai.
Baan Mai Kon Muang Pai Resort
Located in Pai in the region of Mae Hong Son Province, half a mile from Pai Walking Street, Baan Mai Kon Muang Pai Resort features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find valet parking at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Oasis Pai is located in Pai in the region of Mae Hong Son Province. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a sitting area. Some units have a balcony and/or patio with lake views. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with an oven and microwave. A toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a kettle. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. The property provides a free airport shuttle service.
- Really nice spacious bungalow, very fast wifi, friendly staff. Overall wonderful place, especially for the price
- Quietness. If you need to relax and recharge, Oasis Pai is a place for you!
Well equipped room
Quite location in walking distance to the center
- I had only a short stay but the accommodation was very nice, spacious and in a nice location close to the lake.
- The girl at the reception desk was really helpful and nice. She saved our short stay in Pai.
Pai Island Resort
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Pai Island Resort is located in Pai in the region of Mae Hong Son Province. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place to stay. I cannot rate this resort highly enough. Very romantic place to stay. Lovely owner and staff. Huge breakfast with lots of choice. Beautiful villa.
- Everything about the resort is outstanding. I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a romantic hide away. The owner lives on the resort and is available 24/7 if there are any issues. All the staff were amazing. Very friendly and helpful. A huge breakfast is served every day with an amazing choice.
- Super hospitality, design and quality of the bungalow and resort, people, great food in the restaurant.
kind staff，pick up us at the meeting station
clean room with wild environment design
the breakfast is amazing
- The food was amazing, the staff were brilliant and the room was incredible
The Quarter Pai
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Quarter Pai offers accommodations in Pai. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service and a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from The Quarter Pai.
- Quiet room, big and beautiful swimming pool and friendly staff.
Private pool suite was amazing for not much extra.
Free shuttle into the town.
Very clean and quiet.
- The hotel had great, modern rooms with comfy beds, it was a really easy walk into to town and if you needed to go anywhere further, they provided a free shuttle bus. The staff were helpful and the pool area was really nice.
- Perfectly located near walking street. Some very minor cleaning issues but otherwise excellent service and value for money!
- very nice pool, good breakfast, it‘s only 5min to walk to the center
Kirina Retro House
One of our top picks in Pai – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Kirina Retro House is located in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from Kirina Retro House.
- The staff worked hard to get us the bus and the seats we needed, way above and beyond. It was a great place for relaxing and listening to birdsong. The cats and dogs were a delight.
- very clean. very friendly and helpful staff. location is a bit far from the center if you don’t rent scooter. but they have a car that can take you there any time.
- All of the perks of having a great hotel room placed in a beautiful setting
- Yoga class, hot spring and Thai massage in yoga treatment
Yoga class everyday morning and afternoon
I even have a yoga class at yunlai viewpoint
Do yoga with sunrise, so beautiful
Featuring free WiFi, Montis Resort offers accommodations in Pai. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from the property.
Rooms were comfortable and clean very friendly Staff
- Montis was a beautiful resort, it was quite empty when we stayed so I think that’s added to a great experience. We had their pool to ourselves everyday. Breakfast was included but was nothing special, we also ordered from the restaurant to our room one night and the price for the quality was disappointing. The staff were friendly and helpful but we feel there are better places to stay in Pai where you can find the same experience for much cheaper.
The service is onforgettable.
Bringing to your room and to the village.
Everything with big smile.
Beautiful Gardens with lot of space and a gorguous swimmingpool
The resorts design makes you feel like entering a luxurious safari.First class hospitality. Great facilities starting from the pool, DVD library, archery area and a good restaurant. A fabulous resort near the village of Pai
- Staff are great! Shuttle service to town at anytime! Loved the DVD collections too
- Awsome breakfast
Yoma Hotel, Pai
Yoma Hotel, Pai offers accommodations in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Great pool. Room was nice and met expectations. Overall great value for money. Free shuttle was very handy.
-breakfast is good,
-have a peaceful cafe nearby the hotel,
-Have free shutter bus to walking market,
-Herb shampoo And shower.
- Great breakfast buffet, great room, great pool, Superb view. Well worth the money
Swimming pool was lovely
The view from the balcony was exceptional. Very good room and en suite bathroom
- Good place to hide a way from Pai walking street. Very peaceful place with good breakfast and swimming pool and room view.
Top Resorts In Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!