10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province:
Bansaeo Garden and Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Bansaeo Garden and Resort is located in Chiang Saen, just 23 miles from Mae Sai. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or river. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Room and atmosphere were nice. People very friendly, everybody tried best.
- room very good clean,comfy but definitely not relaxing because of noise went out all day because of that restaurant food ok but not brillant
- This place was so stylish, very clean, big room, nice balcony! Restaurant was excellent, service was very good. View to Mekong river, so beautiful!!
,food staff and evrything
They even took the liberty of converting my room into honeymoon environment for free thats off the book because i wrote to them thati just got married and travelling around thailand with my wife the chef was awesome cooked everything we asked for and the location hmmmm no words to describe im lucky to have been here
The staff did their best to accommodate us for a property that I feel just opened up too early.
This is going to be a beautiful hotel once they’re ready for the grand opening, so take my rating with that caveat.
Baan Rin Kam
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Baan Rin Kam offers accommodations in Golden Triangle. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mae Sai is 14 miles from Baan Rin Kam, and Chiang Saen is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 30 miles from Baan Rin Kam.
No reviews yet.
Chiang Khong Hill
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chiang Khong Hill offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chiang Khong, just 21 miles from Chiang Saen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The staff were phenomenal, it pains me to have any negative feedback. Exceptionally nice, helpful people. The owner arranged our dinner at a local restaurant, it was the best Mexican food. The countryside setting was beautiful, not too far out, and the staff was more than willing to provide transportation
- The location is great. Very special. Kind staff but little english. The breakfast was nice.
- A lovely place to stay. We loved the view from the restaurant. The hotel is a long way out of town but the owner picked us up from the bus station and took us back into town in the evening for a meal and collecting us a couple of hours later. The following morning we had a very good cooked breakfast then he took us to Friendship Bridge and would not accept payment for these journeys saying it was part of the service he offered. They do not provide lunch or evening meals. Very good value for money.
- Owner very friendly and magnificent breakfast. View from the terrace great.
- Friendly staff, very helpful. You can call Direk (owner of the hotel) and he picks you up whenever you want, nice location, view over the Mekong
Imperial Golden Triangle Resort
Located in Golden Triangle, 14 miles from Mae Sai, Imperial Golden Triangle Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel, right on the Golden Triangle. Everything within walking distance.
- Love the place with good location, and good hotel food where you might not need to go out for dinner, and enjoy the view, a value luxury that is centrally located and easily accessible. Will stay again definitely when we visit Chiangsaen
- An old majestic hotel which has beautiful views over the Mekong River. The hotel is a little north of the town being actually closer to the Opium Hall (not to be confused with much smaller museum). The restaurant has nice food and is a good location to watch the world go by and take in the sunset.
- Good views from the hotel, breakfast is excellent and can be consumed on the main balcony with views of the Golden Triangle.
- Good old school-style hotel situated at the tip of Thailand at the Golden Triangle of Thai-Laos-Burma. Spacious 40m2 connecting room upgrade for free with free Wi-Fi and regular 3 stars hotel facilities. The restaurant itself overlook the Golden Triangle and serve good western cuisine. The hotel itself is quite devoid of guest which is normal for all hotel in this area except for weekends with conference group or MOU events so it is recommend for those who like tranquility.
Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort
One of our top picks in Golden Triangle – and a guest favorite.
Overlooking the hills of Myanmar and Laos, the Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort provides guests with a rare opportunity to trek through the jungle on the back of an elephant. Nestled among luscious greenery, the resort includes a spa, restaurants and a swimming pool. The all-inclusive package provides meals, round-trip airport transportation and in-room wired internet.The spacious rooms at the Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort are furnished with modern Thai decor. Each room features a balcony with views of the Mekong River, a flat-screen cable/satellite TV and a DVD player. A private bathroom includes a bathtub, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free minibar is included.For each night stay, guests can enjoy one of the three activities offered by the resort, including a spa treatment, elephant camp experience or countryside tour. Other recreational activities are yoga classes, cycling and longtail boat rides down the Mekong River.International breakfast buffet is served at Sala Mae Nam and Italian dishes can be enjoyed at Baan Dahlia. Arrangements for private dining can also be made.The resort is a 1-hr drive from the Chiang Rai International Airport.
- My stay was wonderful the best part had to be the elephants, seeing them everyday was a treat.
Very unique experience with the elephants.
Staff were all very happy to assist us anytime. Food was fantastic!
- The hotel is perfect! Bedroom and bathroom really good. Views are amazing! Food really good. All inclusive with many good options. Staff really good!
Food was amazing, even the Italian !
Pool was lovely and Elephants were amazing also.
- The special elephant cookies delivered to our suite everyday. Beauty was in the details. The elephants were amazing. The staff very welcoming and warm. Thai food was deliciois.
Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
Located in Golden Triangle in the region of Chiang Rai Province, 13 miles from Mae Sai, Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle features an outdoor pool and spa center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Golden Triangle! Located in Golden Triangle, 14 miles from Mae Sai, Pimphat Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Not in the center and not near bus terminal so less noise
- We liked everything about this property. Couldn’t fault anything 😊
- Room was big and clean. Wifi was strong. Pretty quiet.
- Near main streets, not far from border- ferry , big and clean room , parking lots
- ความสะอาด การบริการ ดิฉันลืมของก็ส่งของคืนให้ประทับใจมาค่ะ
Khamsuk Resort is located in Golden Triangle, just 14 miles from Mae Sai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 30 miles from Khamsuk Resort.
- The resort is built on the slope of a hill and offers great views of Golden Triangle from the nice cabins that come with a terrace. There’s not always someone at the reception, but a phone call quickly solves the problem. A leisurely 5-10mn walk leads to Golden Triangle Park, a 7-Eleven, and restaurants/shops. Simple breakfast offered (instant coffee and small cake).
Separate chalet with balcony and views over the town. Efficient check in and out. Close to
- La vue sur le mékong est magnifique et quel calme !
- Accueil au top…bungalow super entretenu très propre…confortable…rien ne manque ! Extérieurs fleuris…agréable et possibilité de prendre breakfast et repas digne d’un bon resto à un coût dérisoire !!! Plein de conseils de sorties et de renseignements sur le pays.
Chiangsan Golden Land Resort
Located in Chiang Saen, 31 miles from Chiang Rai, Chiangsan Golden Land Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Mae Sai is 17 miles from Chiangsan Golden Land, and Golden Triangle is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 26 miles from Chiangsan Golden Land Resort.
- very quiet, about one km far from the main road! they borrow bicycle for free! the staff speaks almost good english and is very helpful! big breakfast: soup, eggs, toast, jam, sausage, fruits! Beautiful garden
A lot of furnitures in the room (soap, shampoo, water but also slippers…)
Great breakfast (bread, eggs, vegetables and fruits)
Swimming pool available outside in a beautiful garden
- Lovely garden. Pool a bonus. Made welcomed by staff, especially by Receptionist called Nooch
- Well maintained and organized. Friendly staff and good food. Cleanliness in the room was 🙂
Le jardin très verdoyant, les petites maisons et la grande piscine.
La mise a disposition des vélos gratuitement.
De River Boutique Resort
Located in Chiang Saen, 31 miles from Chiang Rai, De River Boutique Resort features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Mae Sai is 17 miles from De River Boutique Resort, and Golden Triangle is 5 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!