10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Don Ban Nakhon Si Thammarat – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Don Ban Nakhon Si Thammarat is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Don Ban Nakhon Si Thammarat. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Don Ban Nakhon Si Thammarat. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Don Ban Nakhon Si Thammarat. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Don Ban Nakhon Si Thammarat right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Don Ban Nakhon Si Thammarat with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Don Ban Nakhon Si Thammarat:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Janpa Resort offers accommodations in Ban Don Ban. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chaweng is 26 miles from Janpa Resort, and Khanom is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 27 miles from the property.
The manageress/maybe owner treated us like family. Initially was very professional but became very close and friendly
The view from bedroom was septacular as we were meters away from beach
- I really appreciated that the owner gave us a lift to the ferry and then reuturned an hour later because I had forgotten my jewelry box—with my wedding ring in it! I wouldn’t have found out until my next destination. So grateful.
- Great stuff. Really helpful and made the journey to the ferry the next day really fun!
- Great stop over while waiting to catch ferry to Samui.
- Beds are like rocks, Staff don’t speak English, this is a fairly primitive place but they are trying to do their best. Thai food was tasty – there isn’t any other kind. Small coffee place serves good coffee as part of the complex.
- The manageress/maybe owner treated us like family. Initially was very professional but became very close and friendly
Located in Don Sak, 27 miles from Chaweng, Baansuan Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.Khanom is 11 miles from Baansuan Resort, and Suratthani is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and honest people; I forgot to take my iPhone charger from the room after leaving for the boat to Koh Phangan; they found it and brought it to me while waiting at the harbour’s reception ☺️
- The location close to the pier is convenient to catch a ferry to the islands.
- Owners went above and beyond to meet all of our needs. The a.c. was great and the home cooked meals were top notch. They shuttled us to the ferry in the morning and made sure our beers were always cold and topped up. We stayed up and drank with the owner and a few other travelers till midnight laughing and sharing stories.
- We lodged in a new handicraft chalet which enhances the feeling of holiday. Located in between both boats pier in walking distance.
- I’m general the bed was comfortable, room had air conditioner, TV and there was a refrigerator. The lady was very nice.
Le Pes Villas
One of our best sellers in Khanom! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Le Pes Villas offers accommodations in Khanom, just 26 miles from Chaweng. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Lamai is 21 miles from Le Pes Villas, and Koh Samui is 22 miles away. Samui Airport is 27 miles from the property.
friedly personel and good size pool. 1.6 km is the best restaurant in Khanom
- The room was comfortable with comfy bed. All the staff was very friendly and helpful but not all of them speak English. The hotel area is very nice with lot of plants. The swimming pool is ok but it has salty water. There are comfy deckchairs near the pool. We had to leave early at morning which was not problem at all.
- Wonderful and helpful staff!! We were provided a map with insider tips for places that no Lonely Planet contains. A nice pool with a kids pool.
- A garden around the hotel buildings. Staff and owner are super kind.
- Amazing location. We spent just one night here but we will come back very soon. All staff was very friendly and kindness. Very peaceful, clean and with all comfort you need. Thank you!
- friedly personel and good size pool. 1.6 km is the best restaurant in Khanom
Le Petit Saint Tropez
One of our best sellers in Khanom! Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Le Petit Saint Tropez offers accommodations in Khanom. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play darts at this resort, and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. Chaweng is 28 miles from Le Petit Saint Tropez, and Lamai is 23 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 29 miles away.
- Beautiful beach. Wonderful restaurant if a little highly priced (especially wine). Very good food, both French and Thai cuisine.
- We loved our stay At Saint Tropez. We felt At home from the first monet. The location was right by the sea and staff did everything to make our stay wonderful. We highly recommend Le Petit Saint Tropez! 🙂
- Very friendly and helpfull owners and staff. Fresh breakfast, clean room. Just next to the beach.
- Beautifully decorated room, exceptional helpful host, very delicious breakfast
- Nice and quiet location by the beach. Very tasteful interior design (especially the restaurant) – scandinavian meets french. Julien was very helpful in everything – even after we had left he helped us find a rental car.
Anavilla Tangke Resort
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Anavilla Tangke Resort offers accommodations in Khanom. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. Chaweng is 26 miles from Anavilla Tangke Resort, and Lamai is 22 miles away. Samui Airport is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fong Kleun Resort
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Fong Kleun Resort is located in Khanom in the region of Nakhon Si Thammarat, just 27 miles from Chaweng. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Lamai is 22 miles from Fong Kleun Resort, and Koh Samui is 23 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Baan Chomlay Resort
Located in Khanom, 28 miles from Chaweng, Baan Chomlay Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.Lamai is 23 miles from Baan Chomlay Resort, and Koh Samui is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 29 miles from the property.
The accommodations had an EXCELLENT location. I counted it as 16 steps from being beachside on one of the most underrated beaches in Thailand.
Our hotel host was the nicest guy in the world. He managed everything for us from helping us get motorbikes to dropping us off at the bus station to go to the next location for no charge. We were even surprised with chicken and rice for breakfast, an unexpected perk!
The Owners were very friendly and helpful and made us feel instantly welcome, We loved the location which is right on a beautiful beach.
Wonderful place to take your dogs
- The owner is an incredibly friendly guy. He’ll pick you up and drop you off at the bus station; his mom usually gives you a little something for breakfast and, well, the place is right on the beach. Keep an eye out for the giant (but innocuous) jellyfish out there in the water and the phosphorescent plankton at night!
ชายหาดกว้าง สวย เป็นส่วนตัว
- มีความเป็นส่วนตัวสงบและสะอาก เจ้าของน่ารักมากๆค่ะให้ไก่ทอกกับข้าวเหนียวด้วยแถมไม่คิดเงินเพิ่ม ขอบคุณมากๆค่ะ
- The accommodations had an EXCELLENT location. I counted it as 16 steps from being beachside on one of the most underrated beaches in Thailand.
Located in Khanom, 27 miles from Chaweng, Panita Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lamai is 22 miles from Panita Resort, and Koh Samui is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 28 miles from Panita Resort.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Khanom.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Leeloo Paradise offers pet-friendly accommodations in Khanom, just 30 miles from Chaweng. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Lamai is 25 miles from Leeloo Paradise, and Koh Samui is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- A wonderful place to relax. We stayed 9 days, and fell into a profound calmness. The owners, Thierry and Marie were great hosts, breakfast is petite dejeuner, coffee is excellent. Yes the pool is small, but very comfortable for a wonderful swim at the end of a day on the beach, or a beginning before breakfast. Our room was cozy, comfortable, and wooden, and cleaned daily. The grounds and pool are kept super clean also. I can’t say enough of how we enjoyed the peace and quiet and comfort. I almost forgot, the bed was super comfortable, we both slept late and well.
- The owner, Dave was brilliant. We had terrible weather so the normal long poolside or beach days were no good. Dave’ taxi service and ideas were excellent.
- Once again, this place was the perfect getaway. The definition of paradise. Very chilled, extremely quiet. A deep sense of relaxation flows through the resort. It is a blessing to all us travellers who stay off the beaten path.
- Super relaxed, nice design and atmosphere. Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly.
- The place is stunning. It’s about 300 metres away from the beach, which may be a turn-off for some but unlike the cookie-cutter beach resorts in the area that cater mainly to Thais, it’s got real character: a beautiful shady garden and pond, a pool that’s great for kids, with a shallow part perfect for non-swimmers, and incredibly nice air conditioned teak bungalows. Ours had a separate room for kids, which they loved. The food was OK on average, the continental breakfast included in the price is acceptable but underwhelming, but the cook can whip up an amazing Tom Yum and other Thai dishes on the menue are very tasty as well.
Racha Kiri Resort & Spa
Situated on Nai Plao Beach, Racha Kiri Resort & Spa offers boutique resort accommodations with ocean views, facilities such as a luxurious spa and an outdoor swimming pool.Racha Kiri Resort is accessible via a 15-minute drive from Racha Ferry Port, located across from Koh Samui.The Racha Kiri features spacious suites with traditional Thai furnishings and decor. Each air-conditioned suite has a TV, bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, minibar and safe.Sikhara Spa provides a variety of body and facial treatments. Guests can relax in the Jacuzzi and enjoy a massage or snacks on the beach.Meals are served at the resort’s restaurant, which provides scenic views and is located just above the beach.
- We were almost alone there at the hotel, and that was surprisingly romantic. We’ve stayed at the sea-front house and that was the most memorable time of our holidays.
- parts of room need to be renovated. Some (in bathroom) looks old and a little bit dirty but overall looks good and clean.
very good view
breakfast quite good
Swimming pool also good
- The hotel and swimming pool location facing the sea is good.
Greate big de luxe room with excellent view from big balcony. Big bathroom With bathtub and shower seperated, 2 sinks.
Tv and DVD-player With films, safe, slippers and wardrobes.
Excellent breakfast, With all Choices at any time.
Greate smiley service from all staff at all times.
Big pool area With good sunbeds and fresh towels.
Will be back soon.
Top Resorts In Ban Don Ban Nakhon Si Thammarat Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Don Ban Nakhon Si Thammarat to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Don Ban Nakhon Si Thammarat but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Don Ban Nakhon Si Thammarat. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!