10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Chuk Kum Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Chuk Kum Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Chuk Kum Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Chuk Kum Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Chuk Kum Kanchanaburi Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Chuk Kum Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Chuk Kum Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Chuk Kum Kanchanaburi Province:
Phurang Hill Resort
Located in Kanchanaburi City in the region of Kanchanaburi Province, 1.2 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai, Phurang Hill Resort features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 0.6 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai, Banyang Resort features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is room service at the property.
- Bed was very hard. Water ran very slow. The room was big though but no style or comfortable. It’s a cheap hotel not match with the price which is too high compare with quality
- The staff was very, very, very friendly and helpful. The resort is a quite far from the city centre, we arrived late at night and thought we were in the middle of nowhere, though in the following morning we discovered that we were in the middle of rice fields and enjoyed the sight very much. The morning breakfast with coffee, tea, toasted bread and butter and jam was not very typical, but the lady owner did her best to make us feel good. A bit of fried rice and scrambled eggs would have been more appreciated.
- The owner is so nice and helpful, she made us feel us if we were at home.
Ploy Resort offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was spacious and great view out window to tropical garden. Staff kept place very clean.
The view from hotel at swimming pool so amazing.
So clean and friendly staff. Good location
- Great river views from pool and breakfast area. Rooms very pretty, rustic decor. Authentic experience of the town.
- Very nice and quiet , very easy to relax , lovely place , hopefully be back
- Perfect location, close to tourist atractions and facilities.
Good Times Resort
One of our best sellers in Kanchanaburi! Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the lake, Good Times Resort is located in Kanchanaburi City in the region of Kanchanaburi Province, just 7 miles from Kanchanaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, room service and a shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental.
- great base for travel with small kids and family, food great and overall resort very relaxing with fabulous riverside location.
Beautiful hotel. Excellent facilities.
We had a balcony over the lake! Loved it.
- What an amazing hotel sitting on the River Kwai , also food and great staff
close to where we wanted to go
great food at restaurant
- The place is perfect for anyone who enjoy serene and quiet environment. Staff is very friendly.
Sam’s House Kanchanaburi
Sam’s House Kanchanaburi offers budget accommodations on the banks of peaceful River Kwai. Featuring views of surrounding greenery, it has a tour desk, free Wi-Fi in rooms and free parking.Air-conditioned log cabins and raft houses at Sam’s feature wooden furnishings and floors. They are equipped with sitting area, a fridge and fan. Private bathrooms have hot shower facilities.Rafting tours and recreational activities like fishing and canoeing can be arranged by the tour desk. The staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide car rental and bike rental services.Sam’s House has a restaurant which serves Thai and Western dishes. Fresh seafood dishes are available at restaurants within walking distance of the guesthouse.Easily accessible from several national parks, Sam’s House Kanchanaburi is a one hour drive from Erawan Waterfall and a 30-minute drive from Tiger Temple. It is a 3-hour drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- Beautiful raft houses. I rented a bike literally next door for 40 Bhat and cycled to river Kwai bridge, museums etc in very short time. Everything you could need here.
- Great location, staff were very helpful and pointed you in right direction. The room/house was very clean, AC was great, quiet and nice clean property.
nice and friendly staff
bungalows on water garden – great!
- Upon arrival, we felt the room we booked was a little small, so we asked to upgrade and were given a bungalow right on the river. Spacious with a comfortable bed, tv and refrigerator. Air conditioning was nice and cold and we had a lovely view. Cheap beer is available and the owner was polite and helpful. We ended up staying an additional night because we liked the area so much! A great tuk tuk is available out the driveway and immediately to the right. The lady who operates it was a very safe and knowledgeable individual with competative rates. There are many options for food around which is so convenient.
- Bed was comfortable and big enough for two people.
Sky Resort Kanchanaburi
One of our best sellers in Kanchanaburi! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sky Resort Kanchanaburi offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City, just 8 miles from Kanchanaburi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental.
- Quiet location away from the main Street. Helpful staff in respect of storing luggage and allocating us rooms in good locations and providing some items to assist with washing. The coffee shop wasn’t always open according to hours, but was nice when open. Didn’t use the pool.
Huge room with balcony and everything seemed really new.
Nice big pool, could have done with a bit more water in it though!
- The room is spacious and clean. The breakfast is sumptious.
- Not very clean, very dirty bathroom, broken shower
- clean good…………on riverside…………..always stay here when in kanchanaburi town………..good pool…………good wifi
The Riverpool Resort and Spa
Located in Kanchanaburi City in the region of Kanchanaburi Province, half a mile from The Bridge of the River Kwai, The Riverpool Resort and Spa features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental.
No reviews yet.
Thai Garden Inn
One of our top picks in Kanchanaburi.Situated 1,000 feet from Sudjai Bridge, Thai Garden Inn offers traditional Thai bungalows set amidst grounds and an outdoor pool. Housing a restaurant and bar, it provides free Wi-Fi.Bungalows at Thai Garden feature their own balcony. Fitted with local rattan and bamboo furnishings, each bungalow is equipped with a private bathroom and a minibar.Overlooking the mountains and greenery, the resort’s restaurant and bar serves local and international menus, as well as drinks and snacks.Aside from a tour desk, Thai Garden Inn offers car rentals and an airport shuttle service. Parking is free.
- The individual bungalows are in a quiet garden setting. The pool with sun awning was a welcome relief after a hot day. The hosts were very friendly and provided us with useful information on how to get around. They even gave us a lift!
- A nice place to stay. The pool was covered so good for when you want a break from the sun and heat. The room was clean and comfortable with a nice shower. Food was good, a lot of options for breakfast.
- We stayed in a really nice cosy bungalow with a balcony and access to a nice swimming pool. The staff were very helpful and friendly and provided us with lots of local and travel information.
- a very good breakfast . The staff very friendly and helpful. the meals we ate at the restaurant were both very well cooked and at a reasonable price.
- The staff was very friendly, especially the well mannered little dog. The huts were nice and the surroundings very quiet and romantic. We would have liked to stay a little longer! Breakfast was fine and sufficient.
The RiverKwai Bridge Resort
One of our best sellers in Kanchanaburi! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The RiverKwai Bridge Resort offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City, just 350 feet from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- A great find. Fantastic river view overlooking the picturesque River Kwai and it’s infamous bridge – two minutes walk away. Plenty of eating options and bars locally and a walkable distance from the museums along an interesting local road. Would highly recommend.
Excellent room. Nice bridge view at breakfast
- Very nice and quiet place, walking distance from River Kwai bridge but very far from the city center. Very nice gardens and swimming pool on site, good breakfast with wonderful view just next to the river and you can actually see the brigde from there
I liked the fact that the extra bed we requested was a real bed and not a squeeky, mattress all askew, roll away. The staff was polite and spoke enough English to be able to direct us and give advice on activities. They booked us a massage at the cabana beside the pool and the masseuses arrived within 15 minutes of the booking (300B for Thai massage and 400B for oil)
Breakfast was good for what we paid.
Garden and general area was clean. Flowers especially the orchids were amazing! The gardener should get a rise! Nice viewing area at the restaurant of the Bridge.
Location is great. You get to see the bridge and of course the train passing. Ask the staff, they can tell when to look out for it.
Food is easy. Just walk to the stalls near the bridge or enjoy Isan cuisine just opposite the hotel.
- Breakfast was sumptuous, , the staff at the restaurant were kind and polite
Bamboo House Resort
Bamboo House Resort offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The location which is near the bridge, friendly and helpful staff and a well-maintained hotel.
- This is a lovely place to stay however when we arrived thinking we had booked to stay in the bamboo house by the river we were told that was extra and not available!!!
- Right next to the river stunning breakfast views, near the death railway bridge. Friendly staff, great value for money.
- Great location only 10mins from the station. Excellent place to watch the sun go down while sitting beside the river
- nice place by the river, close to the bridge. Rabbits running everywhere.
Top Resorts In Ban Chuk Kum Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Chuk Kum Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Chuk Kum Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Chuk Kum Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!