10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Chak Khao Haeng Rayong Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Chak Khao Haeng Rayong Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Chak Khao Haeng Rayong Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Chak Khao Haeng Rayong Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Chak Khao Haeng Rayong Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Chak Khao Haeng Rayong Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Chak Khao Haeng Rayong Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Chak Khao Haeng Rayong Province:
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Ashaley Resort is located in Ban Chak Khao Haeng in the region of Rayong Province, just 14 miles from Pattaya Central. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Jomtien Beach is 12 miles from Ashaley Resort, and Ko Larn is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 11 miles from Ashaley Resort.
No reviews yet.
Bueng Bua Thong Resort
One of our best sellers in Ban Huai Yai! Located in Ban Huai Yai in the region of Chon Buri Province, 7 miles from Pattaya Central, Bueng Bua Thong Resort features an outdoor pool, barbecue and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Bangsaen is 29 miles from Bueng Bua Thong Resort, and Jomtien Beach is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- It was our 3rd visit to Bueng Bua Thong and as always we were more than satisfied. Staff is super friendly and offer a free shuttle service for shopping, sightseeing etc. The room is big and clean, the Resort itself very beautiful.
location from wonderfruit is great.
quiet, rooms are spacious.
staff is amazingly welcoming.
- The privacy was unexpectd and the grounds were tranquil. You really end up feeling like you’re all alone which was great. To top it all off, the owner and his son are really attentive and kind. They were always looking out for us during our stay.
- The owner himself runs the resort. They are flexible and very friendly! Due to a race we were late for BF, but they happily served us at no extra cost. They also provided a take away BF before the race free of charge.
- Quite, nive, friendly, typical thai style and Gif, who works there and is so nice and helpful.
Horseshoe Point Pattaya
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Horseshoe Point Pattaya is located in Nong Prue. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Pattaya Central is 5 miles from Horseshoe Point Resort, and Bangsaen is 25 miles away. Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- This is an ideal place to stay away if you are interested in visiting the polo clubs for lessons. It also is interesting for anyone who loves horses, as there is horse memorabilia everywhere and a dressage ring in the middle of the hotel courtyard. Great pool, great value for breakfast. Brought me my lunch at the poolside! Friendly and attentive staff. 2 min walk to the nearby temple was worth the visit!
- Great equestrian facilities as well as other sporting facilities such as rugby field, ATVs and archery
- The horseshoe point is on my top 10 list of strange hotels you feel comfortable in. I don’t ride horses and if it wasn’t for the Wonderfruit Festival I would have never stayed there… but it is a nice places with a decent pool, decent service, decent rooms, decent price. The big plus is the environment…
- What can I say. It is one of the oddest hotels you can find. If you are looking at this hotel there can only be two reasons: You are into horses or into Wonderfruit. I don’t know horses but I know Fruits. Best place for the Festival.
- They were very quick and efficient in accepting payment.
Royal Phala Cliff Beach Resort
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Phala Cliff Beach Resort and Spa, situated on a private section of Phala Beach, features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with private, sea-view balconies. Massages are available on site.Each room at the Phala Cliff Resort is outfitted with a separate bath and shower and a flat-screen satellite TV.Large glass doors open out onto a furnished balcony with Gulf of Thailand views.Rabiang Talay, one of the hotel’s 2 on-site restaurants, serves classic Thai and international cuisine on an outdoor, sea view terrace.Guests can enjoy live music as the Poolum Coffeeshop, or use the Phala Cliff Beach Resort’s gym.The lively bars and restaurants of Rayong’s Ban Chang district are less than 3 miles from the hotel. U-Tapao International Airport is a 15 minute drive from Phala Cliff Beach Resort and Spa.
- The rooms are extremely large and all rooms offer an excellent ocean view. One of the largest swimming pools I have seen at any hotel.
- The front staff and management were good people doing their best.
- It’s very beautiful view ( sea view for all room) . I stay in building : A , room type :Paradise ( very big ) . The place is not so far from Bangkok & very quiet
- Great views of the Gulf of Thailand from the room. The rooms are quite spacious and clean.
- In fairness, I booked the cheapest room and got put in old part of hotel but the newer part looked great. 2 wonderful swimming pools and very helpful staff and great breakfast buffet.
Sea Two Pool Villa Resort Pattaya
One of our top picks in Jomtien Beach.Located in Jomtien Beach, 3.9 miles from Pattaya Central, Sea Two Pool Villa Resort Pattaya features a sun terrace and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangsaen is 28 miles from Sea Two Pool Resort, and Ko Larn is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- All staffs are friendly and very warm welcome. The room is clean, nice and well design for pool type villa
- Villas were spacious and comfortable, private pool a delight. Included buffet breakfast was amazing in content and quality. The staff even brought 3 kinds of cheese personally to each customer table. Room service and A-La_Carte lunch at the restauarant food were excellent
- Amazing place. Very friendly, and very private. The staff give 100% to make it an enjoyable experience. The rooms are immaculate, spacious and comfortable, and the private pool was impeccably clean. Breakfast was great, an amazing choice of foods. The club pool is beautiful. I wouldnt hesitate to reccomend this place.
- Great modern architecture. Beautiful gardens. Great communal pool. Very quiet and relaxing.
- Friendly staff and excellent service. Cleanliness.
Mirabel Club Resort
One of our best sellers in Nong Prue! Located in Nong Prue in the region of Chon Buri Province, 3 miles from Pattaya Central, Mirabel Club Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find concierge services and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Bangsaen is 27 miles from Mirabel Club Resort, and Jomtien Beach is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 16 miles from Mirabel Club Resort.
-A lot of facilities, mini golf,swimming pool, bar.
-lovely bio pool
-owner is very kind
- Wery kind and helpful personel, great relaxation…Owner is absolutley legend and staying was like at home… If you search for prestige or party place turn away, for peaceful and relaxation staying in kind inviroment is perfect
Owner and staff were exeptionally nice and helpful.
A place built and maintained with love.
Would have loved to relax there a bit longer 🙁
Not exactly a fan of Pattaya but that place lets me consider to come back.
Excellent especially if you have a dog!
- Original and unique architecture,large rooms nicely renovated, beautiful and spacious garden,relax atmosphere, great choice of thai and farang dishes at low prices, friendly staff and owner.
- big room s and comfy bed, excellent food and very close our event at Pattaya Stadium
- -A lot of facilities, mini golf,swimming pool, bar.
Pattaya Country Club & Resort
Pattaya Country Club & Resort offers accommodations in Ban Pong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service, gift shop, and shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Pattaya Central is 10 miles from Pattaya Country Club & Resort, and Bangsaen is 26 miles away. Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Na Jomtien.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just a 15 minute drive from busy Pattaya is Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa. It offers comfort and tranquility with its accommodations, facilities and traditional Thai hospitality.Set in a low-rise colonial style building, Ravindra’s guest rooms are designed in a classic Thai style with private balconies offering either a poolside, garden or sea view. Facilities include a DVD player and Wi-Fi internet access.Relax and soak up the sun by the swimming pool with a refreshing drink or along the stretch of Jomtien Beach just a short stroll away. The beautifully landscaped resort also has a fitness center and a spa that will indulge and pamper you.Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa provides 6 food and beverage options that ranges from the freshest seafood to cocktails with Karaoke.Various services such as hotel shuttle and babysitting are also provided at The Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa, to make your stay more comfortable.
- The hotel has a good combination of tradition and comfort. The rooms are on both sides flanking three fantastic swimming pools – the best pools we exprienced so far. The sea view is gorgeous here and has a harbour not far, good for walking or jogging. The restaurant is quite nice and very good locared by the beach. Ask thanks for upgrading our room!
- good location on the beach. Too far from restaurants.
- Good service mind and polite from all stuffs. We can feel the relaxation like our own house.
- All round good. Pools very good, beach clean and pretty, staff charming and helpful. Bedrooms good size and comfortable.
- The staff was nice and generally helpful. The room was large and nicely appointed. At first glance the grounds look pretty.
4 Palms Resort
One of our top picks in Bang Sare.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, 4 Palms Resort offers accommodations in Bang Sare, just 4.4 miles from RamaYana Water Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 9 miles from 4 Palms Resort.
First class.This resort has it all. The room size was excellent with a very good bathroom.Breakfast was probably the best i had in any resort,real coffee.Great staff.Large pool with sunsail. Free use of bikes.
Will visit again
The huge sail over the pool that meant I could spend all day enjoying the pool and had the choice of swimming in sunshine or shade….fantastic.
Some nice Eco touches too. Free drinking water top ups, we used only one plastic bottle each all stay.
- Ms Manager very nice and service minded . thumbs up
Just returned from Thailand. Spent four nights at Four Palms Hotel hotel which was spotlessly clean, rooms were excellent, we had a first floor room with balcony which overlooked the pool and surrounding countryside.
The breakfast was great tea, coffee and juices followed by an excellent English, eggs, bacon, toast etc. then fresh pineapple and melon to finish better than some 5* hotels we’ve been to, also a Thai breakfast was available as an alternative.
Sean and his wife were excellent hosts with a vast knowledge of the area, there were two local bars within a 5 minute walk(Chillout run by a lovely Thai couple and Julians bar run by a friendly Norwegian guy) if walking a further five minutes you come to the Main Street which is full of local street food vendors plus local bars and restaurants (Italian is very good).
I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Early check inn.Friendly staff.Nice location away from town a bit.Very relaxing atmosphere and Very clean Facilities.Had some washing done and came back ironed to perfection.10/10.
- First class.This resort has it all. The room size was excellent with a very good bathroom.Breakfast was probably the best i had in any resort,real coffee.Great staff.Large pool with sunsail. Free use of bikes.
Bang Sarey Nordic Resort
One of our top picks in Sattahip.Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Bang Sarey Nordic Resort is located in Sattahip. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or lake. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very quiet location.Very peaceful for relaxing Very few children.Freshley cooked bread available.Good and efficient staff and extremely polite and helpful.Excellent swimming pool and sunbeds.Excellent food served from restaurant.Pool table is free!!
- Our apartment was modern and clean with all amenities we could need. The communal swimming pool was large and clean. The restaurant serves tasty dishes, the gym was good and has a table-tennis table. There is a massage place. The WiFi was strong and reliable. We met some lovely Norwegian families here too! Sigurd (manager) is very friendly and extremely helpful. Also we hired bicycles one day and they were excellent quality.
- Spacious room, very quiet as only few guests, nice gardens, good pools.
- Top resort for a quiet retreat. Very well equipped appartement. Nice pool.
- Property was well maintained but a lot more could have been done to make the stay better . If you like absolute silence during the day and night , this is the place for you .
Top Resorts In Ban Chak Khao Haeng Rayong Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Chak Khao Haeng Rayong Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Chak Khao Haeng Rayong Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Chak Khao Haeng Rayong Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!