10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Chai Thale Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Chai Thale Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Chai Thale Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Chai Thale Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Chai Thale Phang Nga Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Chai Thale Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Chai Thale Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Chai Thale Phang Nga Province:
Niramaya Villa & Wellness
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Niramaya Villa & Wellness is located in Ko Yao Noi in the region of Phang Nga Province, just 27 miles from Patong Beach. The resort has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is room service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Phi Phi Don is 27 miles from Niramaya Villa & Wellness, and Ao Nang Beach is 15 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 22 miles away.
The staff was amazing and the resort is absolutely stunning! It’s great being taken care of so well! It’s also amazing having your own private sexy pool. This place is perfect! The island is so relaxed and absolutely no crowds!!
Tiki and pet and Boom were amazing. The rest of the staff was just as great but I don’t know there names. We really didn’t want to leave!!
Niramaya is enchanting!
- Location and the island in general. Amazing place. The hotel is pricey but also luxury for Thai standards
- Our villa was beautiful. The rain shower heads were great, and the beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the evening turn-down service. The kitchen was very attentive to our special needs due to a food allergy. The food and cocktails were great.
The villa was a great size and beautifully decorated. The staff were really friendly and helpful, they would clean your room as you had breakfast (which was also lovely).
The only thing is it said on the website they offer yoga and tai chi which they didn’t but it was a lovely place to stay if you want relaxation.
Hotel Design, Sea View, Personnel help
Very Good quality of the meals (dinner)
- The staff was amazing and the resort is absolutely stunning! It’s great being taken care of so well! It’s also amazing having your own private sexy pool. This place is perfect! The island is so relaxed and absolutely no crowds!!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Sunset Resort is located in Ko Yao Noi in the region of Phang Nga Province, just 26 miles from Patong Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Phi Phi Don is 28 miles from Sunset Resort, and Ao Nang Beach is 15 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 21 miles away.
- A bit off from the street where the restaurants and stuff were, but you can easily get in with moped och tuktuk. Nice little cabin, but no AC. Personal helpful but not very good english. Very nice resturant on the top of the hill to try out if you want a calm night.
- Les chats ….Trop mignons…Occupez vous en si vous y allez !
Les bungalows et la salle de bains sont grands. Le lit est confortable. Le frigo dans la chambre est un plus et nous avons eu des petites bouteilles d’eau à l’arrivée.
En montant la colline jusqu’au restaurant voisin (2min) il y a un très beau coucher de soleil, vue panoramique.
Facile de louer des scooters directement à l’hôtel et à bon prix.
- Super gościnni właściciele mówiący dobrze po angielsku(byli przewodnicy). Smaczne śniadania w cenie pokoju. Cały resort wraz z pokojami urządzony w spójnym stylu z wyczuciem estetyki. Pokoje codziennie sprzątane. Gospodarze chętnie we wszystkim pomagają włącznie z rezerwacją przejazdów czy wycieczek. Byli w wielu miejscach na świecie więc jest o czym rozmawiać. Przykładają uwagę aby goście czuli się dobrze w ich resorcie 🙂
Es un.lugar ubicado en una
Las personas son amables y acogedoras.
Si quieres arrendar moto , las traen al lugar.(es el medio de transporte.)
El precio super rasonable.
Laguna Villas Yao Noi
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, Laguna Villas Yao Noi is located in Ko Yao Noi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Patong Beach is 27 miles from Laguna Villas Yao Noi, and Phi Phi Don is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Well located relaxing hotel with charming staff and excellent food. Very laid back, the owners really go out of their way to provide information and organise trips. Comfortable beds, good showers great pool. It is somewhat isolated, but if you have done your research, you know that. So for dinner you either stay there or stroll 10 mins down the road where there are a couple of restaurants. We loved it.
- Excellent breakfast. avesome staff. Quiet island with friendly local people. Everything was taken care of for us.
- Amazing place! All the staff was very helpful and warm all the time. The beach is great with a beautiful landscape – you can’t miss the sunrise. The food is the best. Cosy restaurant with fresh seafood and very tasty food in general. Villas are 5 star! Trust the staff to help you with tours in and outside the island, and you will not be disappointed.
- Breakfast was great, staff really helpful. Lovely pool. Accommodation was great.
- Great people, service and pool. Nice, small setting.
Koh Yao Chukit Dachanan Resort
Koh Yao Chukit Dachanan Resort offers accommodations in Ko Yao Noi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Patong Beach is 27 miles from Koh Yao Chukit Dachanan , and Phi Phi Don is 27 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 22 miles away.
- We liked how central the resort was to passing beach
- The staff was very helpful and spoke good English. They offered us an extra bed and a ride to the next hotel for free. There were many restaurant options nearby and a nice beach across the street. A minimart was about five minutes walk from the hotel. The breakfast with omelette, toast, fruits and juices was good enough for us. This hotel was much cheaper than some we stayed at so comparing to them we were happy, but there are also better deals on this island.
- A few steps from the beach and air conditioning… staff seems friendly enough and trying to help- but they speak NO English…
- Air conditioning was great. The bed was comfy. The area was quiet. The pool was lovely, very clean.
- Location near the beach and free bus ride to tje pier
Sabai Corner Bungalows
One of our best sellers in Ko Yao Noi! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Sabai Corner Bungalows is located in Ko Yao Noi, just 27 miles from Patong Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Phi Phi Don is 27 miles from Sabai Corner Bungalows, and Ao Nang Beach is 15 miles from the property. Phuket Airport is 22 miles away.
- Great location, superb restaurant. Good central location on a beautiful beach with an amazingview
What am amazing location! Super friendly staff and we love the food & the bar in the evenings. Traditional accomodation in wooden/bamboo huts nestled up the hill, some with a view to the sea. Pick-up and drop-off from the pier as well as booking excursions was made super easy.
Loved the fact they had free refill-water next to reception and that they are part of a campaign to reduce plastic bottle waste on the island.
- Great and very nice owner. Place delivers everything you need. Very comfortable.
- I enjoyed my stay at Sabai! The cabin/bungalow was very nice, rustic, yet elegant. The bathroom is outdoors and has very low water pressure, which was fine for my stay as I was only there one night. It was nice and peaceful. Close walk to small beaches and cafes. WiFi was unpredictable so if you plan to work, you might want to work/connect to WiFi somewhere else. Get up early to see the sunrise. 🙂
- The bungalows were full of character and very well equipped for an eco experience, they had a hammock area, hot showers and I even had my own cat who sat on the doorstep to greet me! WiFi was great in all areas and the food amazing with home made bread, yoghurt and lovely Thai style meals. There was a kayak to use to go to a deserted island beach and scooter hire to see round the very scenic island, but the best thing was just chilling out in the hammocks on the bar deck and relaxing with such an amazing view.Selma and staff very friendly and helpful.
Tabeak View Point
One of our best sellers in Ko Yao Noi! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tabeak View Point offers accommodations in Ko Yao Noi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Patong Beach is 27 miles from Tabeak View Point, and Phi Phi Don is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from Tabeak View Point.
- Beautiful view, close to multiple beaches. Staff was really kind and helpfull, they handled the bedbug incident really well.
- The highlight of this property is the view of the islands from the balcony. The bungalows themselves are pretty basic and cost more than they would if you were elsewhere in Thailand but this is Koh Yao Noi where the island is mainly made up of posh resorts! The room itself was spacious and we had a separate toilet room and shower room which made getting ready in the mornings more convenient. Our host was also very friendly and helpful giving us tips on where to go on the island and we were able to rent bicycles from him which made it easy to explore.
- Great bungalow with a stunning view from our balcony. Quiet location. We only stayed for 3 nights but could easily have stayed more. Clean and confortable, high speed wifi, restaurant on-site. You can book daily activities from there, rent a scooter/bycicle or just relax by listening to the sounds of nature. Pasai beach is nearby and you can swim in high tide. Super friendly owner always smiling, very welcoming.
- The rooms that are on stilts offer an amazing view, coupled with deck chairs, the balcony offers a great place to chill and take in the atmosphere. The room and bathroom was clean. The host was lovely and very helpful, helping us to organise trips and also arrange our onward travel. The food offered by the onsite restaurant was delicious and very good value for money, particularly the French fries which are actually more like hand cut chips (us Brits will understand) and must be tried! The beach is a short walk away and when the tide is in, probably the best on the island. There are also other restaurants and a mini market nearby.
We liked everything about the place. The owners were so available and always relaxed.
The view from the bungalow was amazing!
The breakfast in the morning was really good, especially the fruit pancake.
Koyao Bay Pavilions
Located in Ko Yao Noi in the region of Phang Nga Province, 26 miles from Patong Beach, Koyao Bay Pavilions features a barbecue and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. The resort also provides bike rental. Phi Phi Don is 27 miles from Koyao Bay Pavilions, and Ao Nang Beach is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Exceptional location in a garden setting by the sea, privacy, nicely decorated rooms (beach villa), quiet, private beach, fine dining restaurant and last but not least, very friendly and helpful staff that make you feel so welcomed. Overall a unique and memorable experience.
- A place is close,privacy ,It is suitable for seclusion, very enjoy yourself! The boss is a kindly and ncie man!staff service is very good!
It was very peaceful! And the beauty of untarnished nature surrounds you!!
The facilities where beautiful and kinda open air. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful!
- The manager James together with his staff gave us a warm and homy welcome. We felt the thai spirit staying there. Kind, helpful, positive and always a smile. Excellent getaway from busy work life.
- an exceptional place. fantastic bed and rooms are large and airy and also beautiful outdoor areas for relaxing. the staff are helpful, James the manager is a credit to the place and does everything with happiness and obviously takes pride in the place he is running. ive stayed in hundreds of hotels over the years and this is at or near the top of the list. stay here you wont regret it. We also ate in the restaurant several times and the food is fantastic and they serve up some great cocktails. the location is perfect for relaxing and the beach is great. get up and watch the sunrise….. go here
One of our best sellers in Ko Yao Noi! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Holiday Resort is located in Ko Yao Noi in the region of Phang Nga Province, just 27 miles from Patong Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Phi Phi Don is 28 miles from Holiday Resort, and Ao Nang Beach is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 22 miles from Holiday Resort.
- bike and scooter available for rental. accessibility to the beach. quiet and value for money.
- Enjoyed the balcony with beautiful beach views. The room was large and comfortable. Staff was friendly. Koh Yao Noi is an amazing island and this was the perfect place to land when we arrived.
- Wow, such a nice view!!! I loved staying at this place, very value for the money! The staff are also very kind.
- Nothing, infested with ants, their pond is basically a mosquito nest. Seems like they don’t really care about the place
Unspoilt, idyllic island location. Beautiful view from the resort-looking straight out over the sea and islands.
We hired scooters and really enjoyed exploring the island. Swam in the sea at high tide-other times the beach was a little rocky.
Value for money, accommodation was spacious, clean and with everything you needed e.g fridge, air con, fan, large bathroom and plenty of storage. Very friendly owner -Nato- who cooked our breakfast for us.
Koyao Island Resort
Koyao Island Resort in Phang Nga Bay is surrounded by quiet beaches and tropical greenery. Offering an infinity pool, it also has free Wi-Fi, a pampering spa and a guest activity center.Open-air villas feature mangrove palm leaf roofs that do not store heat, while residences have modern decor and furnishings. All accommodations come with a sitting area, minibar and private bathroom.Koyao Island Resort is a one hour boat ride from Bang Rong Pier. From there, it is a 30-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. Pick-up services are available for an extra fee.The activity center can help arrange boat rides to nearby islands, snorkeling excursions and even rock climbing trips. Koyao Spa offers relaxing massage, while the library provides a relaxing atmosphere to read or chat.The on-site restaurant serves local and international fare, as well as fresh seafood dishes. Guests can also request to dine on the private island of Ko Nok, a 15-minute boat ride away.
- It’s a lovely place on a lovely island and everything is just right, not to be confounded with a city hotel – the tents are wonderful and the views on the islands Arora nd are breathtaking
- Location, Staff, Private pool, complimentary boat trip, scooter rental from hotel, butler service .
- This really is a very pretty hotel, on a lovely beach and it was easy to hire a moped from the staff most days. The food was excellent, although the prices here were considerably hirer than other luxury resorts we stayed at during our trip.
- Koyao Island Resort was absolutely amazing! The rooms are gorgeous authentic Thai style villas. The views are breathtaking. The staff are great, especially Fon! The chef is fantastic, for dinner the menu is Thai dishes…..which are to die for!!!! On Tuesdays there is a complementary boat trip to the islands, definitely worth doing. They have free bikes, took us an hour to ride around the island and free kayaks…..or sit back relax and enjoy the views. Was our favourite place in Thailand!
- Extraordinary Glamping experience in the 9 Hornbills site. Best 180° view of the Phang Nga Bay. Good privacy in the tented pool villa and garden, and really good housekeeping service. The view from the bathtub and the swimmingpool is stunning and the Yoga in the garden was perfect.
Six Senses Yao Noi
One of our top picks in Ko Yao Noi – and a guest favorite.
Spread over 24 acres of beautiful natural environment, Six Senses Yao Noi is a quiet retreat from the city. Surrounded by nature and beautiful landscapes, it offers luxurious air-conditioned villas with a private pool and a personal butler.Overlooking Phang Nga Bay, spacious villas all have an outdoor pool patio with a dining area and lounge chairs. Comfortable living areas come equipped with a flat-screen TV, free internet and iPod docks. Attached bathrooms have a bathtub and outdoor showers.Six Senses Yao Noi is accessible by a one hour car and speed boat ride from Phuket. The hotel provides shuttle service between Phuket Airport and the hotel for an additional fee.The Six Senses Spa village has a range of beauty and body treatments to pamper each guest, while the gym provides for a refreshing workout. Thai cooking classes and wine tasting sessions are also available. Bonfires and outdoor movie screenings can be enjoyed on the private beach.Italian, Thai and Indian cuisines can be enjoyed at the various dining options at The Reserve, which includes a bar and a well-stocked wine cellar.
- Our guest relation manager Tokyo was one of the best we’ve ever met! He made our holidays ever better! Thanks a lot
Let me start with saying that we had immense expectations on this hotel cause of its fame and because it was our honeymoon!
So very sad to be so hard on them, but I must be.
Let me start wirh what we loved – Shifu, our customer service manager who looked after us all the time here was AMAZING! She helped us and supported, being very kind, not pushy but suggesting the right experiences to do.
The night at the Top Hill restaurant and bedroom
Was on elf our best lifetime moments: truly remarkable landscape and scenery, with food literally to die for! The Chef, was so incredibly sweet, attentive and nice to us!
We loved all the staff – in the Spa we loved everyone who helped us and did our treatments – highlight doctor Anish and Qi Gong who did singing ball treatment to us. Phenomenal!
In the next box all the opportunities we have spotted
- Simply amazing needs to be on everyone’s bucket list. Thank you M and all the amazing staff
- It was perfect. The view is incredible, the villas are superb, staff is always there to help you and make your stay enjoyable
A perfect location and a 5 star stay.
The place to be if you looking for an incredible experience.
Top Resorts In Ban Chai Thale Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Chai Thale Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Chai Thale Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Chai Thale Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!