10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province:
AKA Resort & Spa Hua Hin
Located in Hua Hin, 15 miles from Cha Am, AKA Resort & Spa Hua Hin features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Pran Buri is 14 miles from AKA Resort & Spa Hua Hin, and Kaeng Kachan is 31 miles away.
- The resort was amazing with the environment surrounded and beautiful villa. You can have a good run throught all villas. The staff was super friendly and polite
The breakfast served was perfect. The private swimming pool was marvellous. My friends and I enjoyed our three days two nights there very much. However it was a pity that Aka situated in quite a remote area which would have been very difficult to find without the help of Google Map 🙂 Overall, we felt that our stay there worth the money spent. We enjoyed ourselves very much.
My Aussies and I came to celebrate our 50th anniversary of our friendship here in Thailand and Hua Hin is one the places we selected to visit.
We booked the Family Pool Villa due to the low rate offered on Booking.com (5,200 baht for 2 double rooms), but we should’ve known it was too good to be true. When we arrived everything was ok, the room was spacious and appeared to be well-maintained, the private pool is a good size.
Breakfast is okay – buffet a la carte with asian or international options. Bread, fruits and other dry products were served on the buffet. A small lizard managed to get into the watermelon display, which shows that the covers are not properly equipped. However, the waitress was nice and brought us a new plate of watermelon.
The room is clean and big
The staff was very helpful
- All facilities are good. The room is big. The private pool is nice. Staff at the front desk are friendly and helpful.
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa is located in Hua Hin in the region of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, just 16 miles from Cha Am. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the resort. Pran Buri is 13 miles from Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa, and Cha Am Beach is 24 miles from the property.
- Amazing room, especially the bed, shower and view. Staff was very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was the best I ever had. I would definitely recommend to stay here during your visit to Hua Hin
- They upgraded us by giving us corner room with sea view at no extra cost. They allowed us late check out
we upgraded our room to include the lounge facilities, and we were so pleased everything was excellent, the room was clean, large with a lovely sea view. The staff were helpful and always smiling. nothing was to much trouble. I did read some reviews which had some moans ie the lifts were slow oh come on are you in a rush to get anywhere , No problems getting a sunbed
I could not fault the hotel at all
- Location is perfect, on the beachfront in the middle of town.
- It was perfect the children loved it. Great location . Staff especially the lady Called moon was great. Very friend and she made us all feel like our second home. And the others where good too.
Supatra Hua Hin Resort
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Supatra Hua Hin Resort is located in the Khao Takiab neighborhood in Hua Hin, just 19 miles from Cha Am. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is concierge services at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Pran Buri is 10 miles from Supatra Hua Hin Resort, and Cha Am Beach is 28 miles away.
Khao Takiab is a great choice for travelers interested in swimming pools, family-friendly trips and kid-friendly beaches.
- Amazing bed. Also nice and quiet with an awesome little pool area next to the beach.
- A lovely beachside resort. Quiet and beautiful setting.
- This was our 4th visit to this hotel and met all of our previous experiences, Staff are more than helpful and always welcoming. The location for us is perfect being out of town but just a 15 Bht cost on a local taxi(Son Tal?) taking us to the night market. Breakfast is offered and is basic but very good. Local amenities within a minutes walk. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hua Hin
- Very nice staff. Good breakfast. Hotel has its own restaurant close by..you go out of hotel! Great food and live music. good service in hotel rooms. Always clean. Very nice place, best place to swim at Hua HiN was at this hotel! Funny and romantic.
- We were immediately impressed the moment we stepped out of the taxi. The resort is right on the beach in a quite location. Individual cottage style units tastefully designed to please the eye and the senses, build among beautifully landscaped gardens with lots of timber logs being the main theme throughout. Large rooms, excellent bed, amazing pool and overlooking the beach.
Tara Mantra Cha-Am Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking the Gulf of Thailand from Cha-am Beach, Tara Mantra offers spacious rooms, free private parking, 3 swimming pools and a spa.Tara Mantra’s air-conditioned rooms overlooks the swimming pool and grounds. They offer a tea/coffee maker, minibar and private bathroom. 24-hour room service is available.Guests can work out at Tara Mantra’s fitness room or enjoy a massage by the swimming pool or at Badala Spa. Bicycle rentals are available. A playground is available for children.Tara Mantra’s coffee shop serves international dishes and Medi Restaurant and Terrace offers Mediterranean and barbecued specialties. Internet stations and baked pastries are available at Tara Bar.
- There’re plenty spaces of car parking. The room size is huge compare to the price and other hotels in the same range.
- A strong customer service mind, Large room more than expect with big bed size.
- Swimming Pool is too small but good design. Car Park is not quite good. Beverage beside swimming Pool is also not quite good taste. Restaurant around the Hotel especial sea food is not fresh.
509 room smell and we get offer to move to 501 which is fine. Deluxe and superia are not much difference just smell better plus shower room.
- very elegant and functional both in services and rooms. staff available for every single need
Devasom Hua Hin Resort
One of our top picks in Cha Am – and a guest favorite.
On a private beach, Devasom features luxurious accommodations with sea view, a private balcony, free Wi-Fi and a free in-room non-alcohol minibar. The award-winning hotel also features a deck by infinity pools.Devasom Hua Hin Resort is about a 5-minute drive from Hua Hin Airport and Maruekhathaiyawan Palace. The Hua Hin City Market is just 10 minutes away via the resort’s free shuttle service.Rooms at Devasom are spacious and feature a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and Bluetooth speakers. Each has full or partial sea view and features classic decor, an open concept bathroom with a standalone bathtub and a rain shower.Guests of Devasom Hua Hin Resort may laze by the beach, relax with traditional Thai massage or enjoy day trips and activities. Thai cooking classes are also available.Overlooking the sea and the resort pool, Resort Devasom Hua Hin’s restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves a variety of Asian and Western dishes. Wine and other beverages are also available.
- Breakfast is excellent. Staff are very nice. It’s next to the sea. Recommend for spending your holiday.
- The hotel atmosphere, quite, relaxing, and view was amazing, villas rooms were very nice and well designed. The food also was good
- Great staff. Always friendly. Would go back again.
- It was our second time and just as pleasant as the first one.
Hotel style and decoration
Everything is perfect
One of our top picks in Cha Am.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Methavalai Hotel is located in Cha Am, just 16 miles from Hua Hin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Pran Buri is 29 miles from Methavalai Hotel, and Kaeng Kachan is 28 miles away.
- The pool is very cool for kids. The beach is very easy for kids. The food for lunch or dinner was good.
- Stayed here first 30 years ago. Hotel has had regular upgrades, but the AC is in need of update and would not do in summer months ( wasn’t good enough in January) . Excellent location next to great beach. Good pools
- Clean room and the swimming pools are excellent esp for kids.
- The location and being on the beach. Quiet area. We have been many times in the last 20 years
Beautiful swimming pool in a peaceful quiet environment. Choices about which pool and where to sit. Comfortable Sunbeds. We spent most of the day there.
Reception staff very considerate to our needs. Large room with big balcony and wonderful views. Great bed pillows. Felt spoilt. Very clean. Musical entertainment in the evening was a bonus.
Bann Pantai Resort
One of our top picks in Cha Am.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located along Cha-am Beach, Bannpantai Resort provides boutique-style accommodations with private balconies and rainshower facilities. It offers massage services, free Wi-Fi and a spectacular saltwater pool with beach views.Rooms offer spacious and stylish interiors and come with large windows that allow the fresh ocean breeze in. Each room has a flat-screen cable TV, minibar and a safe. Bathrobes and slippers are provided.Resort Bannpantai provides a restaurant which serves local specialties. Meals can be enjoyed in the privacy of guests’ rooms.The resort boasts a well-equipped fitness center. Other recreational activities at the resort include diving and horseback riding. Guests can also make use of the bike rental to explore the area.The Bannpantai is surrounded by tropical grounds and is a 20-minute drive from Hua-Hin and the airport. Free parking is also available.
- A great hotel. We had a corner room which had plenty of space. Very clean everywhere and the staff were great. Situated right opposite the beach with plenty of restaurants nearby
Room was good, upper floor with a good sized balcony with day bed. In the room was a comfy bed (softest we have had in Thailand) and a lounge. Wardrobes with lighting and a safe. Wall mounted tv with cable channels.
Breakfast supplied with our room rate, a good choice of food and strong coffee. Staff are friendly and helpful.
Pool was big and plenty of sunlounges. The beach is just across the street and there are deckchairs.
Lots of Thai families staying here as well as foreign tourists. Cha-am is a popular destination for Thais especially on the weekends. Lots of street food and a good choice of restaurants.
- Very clean, nice well maintained pool area. Good gym for the size of hotel. Breakfast was excellent. Staff very helpful and did everything they could to make the stay enjoyable. Very easy to get to the beach. Evening meals are well priced and better quality than the surrounding restaurants.
- The breakfasts offer a wide variety of international and Thai cuisine. The chef is wonderful, as are the ladies grilling eggs, etc. Lunches and dinners are also very good.
- The lounge bed on the balcony was amazing – the staff were friendly and very helpful. The pool was incredible. Would highly reccomend.
Anantara Hua Hin Resort
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.Located in Hua Hin in the region of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, 13 miles from Cha Am, Anantara Hua Hin Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Pran Buri is 16 miles from Anantara Hua Hin Resort , and Haad Chao Samran is 29 miles away.
- It is an amazing resort. The best I’ve been to so far.
- Most comfortable bed and best pillows ever. Setting and gardens wonderful. Food in all restaurants excellent.
- Breakfast served in the room for premium lagoon suites
- It’s just a little paradise! You come there and wanna stay forever! Everything was great, except very small unimportant details. Restaurant on the sea-side is amazing. Having a late night dinner on the beach is like magic. Best memories.
We had opted for a normal room, and were offered to upgrade to a Lagoon Suite, which we went for. It’s almost worth it for the Lagoon pool alone, and the complementary afternoon snacks, which are great.
Breakfast is great, and all in all it’s a very nice hotel to escape Bangkok’s craziness.
Ayrest Hua Hin Hotel
One of our top picks in Hua Hin.Ayrest Hua Hin Hotel is located in Hua Hin, just 13 miles from Cha Am. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Pran Buri is 16 miles from Ayrest Hua Hin Hotel, and Haad Chao Samran is 29 miles from the property.
- They have a free shuttle bus. It was very comfortable and also have many time schedule !
- The Roms are clean. The Shuttle to hua hin City Works well
Enlarge room ( extra large than ordinary room in Hua Hin, mostly )
Stylish Bathroom / Rain Shower
Lovely scent of bath room amenities
Amazing room amenities
- The room with direct access to the pool was excellent. The free shuttle bus into downtown was very useful. The staff were friendly enough. The room was very clean. Spacious big bed.
- The Hotel is nice but it needs some tender care. They don’t seem to do maintenance, small things like sunbeds need repair! Rooms are very big and nice. Balcony was huge but you are not allowed to smoke on the balcony.
Located in Hua Hin, 2.3 miles from Hua Hin Night Market, วิสาโฮม หัวหิน features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hua Hin Railway Station is 2.5 miles from วิสาโฮม หัวหิน, and Cicada Market is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!