10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Bang Sai Yoi – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Sai Yoi is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Bang Sai Yoi. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Sai Yoi. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Sai Yoi. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Bang Sai Yoi right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Bang Sai Yoi with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Bang Sai Yoi:
The Regent Chalet Regent Beach Cha-Am
One of our top picks in Cha Am.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, The Regent Chalet Regent Beach Cha-Am offers accommodations in Cha Am, just 11 miles from Hua Hin. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Pran Buri is 24 miles from The Regent Chalet Regent, and Kaeng Kachan is 28 miles away.
- The chalet was be beautiful and the staff were amazing
- Will be visiting again, great place to stay and relax , well recommended.
- The breakfast and views were the best place about this resort.
- Excellent position beach front. Amazing garden. Great place for relax and enjoy the swimming pool and the beach.
- The room size is nice, breakfast is faburious, pool is good for children and in front of the beach. Staff is very nice and careness.
The Regent Cha Am Beach Resort, Hua Hin
One of our top picks in Cha Am.Located in Cha Am in the region of Phetchaburi Province, 11 miles from Hua Hin, The Regent Cha Am Beach Resort, Hua Hin features a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area. The resort has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental. Pran Buri is 24 miles from Regent Cha Am Hua Hin, and Kaeng Kachan is 28 miles from the property.
- The palce is big and quiet. It is very nice for a family vacation. Nice big swimming pool for kids and very relaxing.
Pools, big and well designed. Kid pool is bigger than most hotels I have stayed.
Beach view, the beach side room’s view is stunning.
Beach side restaurant, the view is great.
- Good service, staffs are nice and helpful. Love the pool.
- The room is larger that today’s resort. Large pool and specious outdoor areas. Right on the beach. Breakfast is good. Staffs are friendly and helpful.
– great location btw Cha-am and Hua Hin
– good facility and outdoor area
– excellent food
Cha-am Country Home
Located in Cha Am, 12 miles from Hua Hin, Cha-am Country Home features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.Pran Buri is 25 miles from Cha-am Country Home, and Kaeng Kachan is 27 miles from the property.
-The service is beyond amazing
-The people are so helpful and are willing to do any thing for you..
-Beautiful surroundings (got to feed the fish as well)
-Awesome value for money
My favourite point of the stay was riding the bicycles availiable… really got to see the small area..
Would definitely come again!
Well worth the stay..
- there are a lot of activities can be done at the hotel. eg: paintball, archery and atv ride. the scenery is so pretty.
- Excellent breakfast, room, facilities and services!
- Nice and relax rest we have there. Very nice staff and very clean
The place is quite new, so beautiful, clean, country style.
All staff are nice & very helpful.
- -The service is beyond amazing
One of our top picks in Cha Am.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Facing North Cha Am Beach, Banlansuan Resort is a 20-minute drive from Hua Hin Town and Hua Hin Airport. Balansuan Resort provides free Wi-Fi and parking.The rooms at Balansuan provide air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. A safe, writing desk and tea/coffee maker are also included. Room service is available.Guests can make travel arrangements at the resort’s tour desk. Laundry and dry cleaning services are provided.Banlansuan Resort is a 2-hour drive from Bangkok.
- The friendliness of the staff, the room and nearby beach.
Nice friendly staff and good service.
Location and little jungel in the hotel area.
Good value of money. The hotel is compact, with only one lobby and restaurant at front. Can walk across the street to Cha-am beach.
Love the ambiance and design of the hotel and rooms.
- King size bed very comfortable, everything so clean, in front of the beach, very cozy.
- Very relaxing facility, good location in Cha-Am. rooms are very well designed, comfortable. I especially like the balcony. Good air conditioning.
One of our top picks in Cha Am.Cher Resort is a beachfront resort offering free Wi-Fi and parking. It has an outdoor pool, a restaurant, a game room and a 24-hour front desk.Rooms are air conditioned and feature bathtub and shower, TV with DVD player, a minibar, coffee/tea making facilities and a sitting area. Bathrobe and slippers are provided.Guests can have a beachfront dining experience at Cher Resort’s Z-Weed Restaurant, which serves a fusion of local and Italian dishes.The resort offers laundry and dry cleaning facilities. Car and bike rental are available. Guests can also head over to the golf course, located within 2 miles from the resort.Cher Resort is approximately a 10-minute drive from the town of Cha Am and a 20-minute drive from Hua Hin.
Beautiful room, Loved the style, so Zen…
Very comfortable bed and pillows; luxury!
Good restaurant in the resort and also enough options in walking distance.
- Beautiful small boutique hotel. Good staff , good service.
- The room was nice and clean and very spacious. Lovely view from the room. Staff are extremely helpful. Right next to a small quiet beach. Overall a lovely stay. Enjoyed every bit of our stay here
- Away from the touristy hustle and bustle – which were what we were looking for. Having your own transport is a must here. Great little boutique resort hotel with decent breakfast and nice views. They even gave a small potted plant as a gift to all guests which I found it quite cute. Booked deluxe (48sq m) and room was spacious and met all basic needs. Huge toilet too.
- It’s near the beach and the staffs are very nice and friendly.
- Beautiful room, Loved the style, so Zen…
Chaamaran Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Cha Am.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Cha Am, 16 miles from Hua Hin, Chaamaran Boutique Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is valet parking at the property.Pran Buri is 29 miles from Chaamaran Resort, and Kaeng Kachan is 28 miles from the property.
- The hotel itself is beautiful. A really cool concept with the shipping containers. Right across from Cha-am beach. The staff, for the most part, were nice, but we did have a pretty poor experience with one lady.
- Lovely staff. Always smiling and going out of their way to help.
- Good location / Good breakfast / Car park is enough for guest
- Location is great, right in the center of everything.
Suite room was bigger than we though.
Quiter than we though.
In front of the beach. Very clean confi bed. Might repeat in the future.
Grand Pacific Sovereign Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Cha Am.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The Grand Pacific Sovereign Resort & Spa offers beautiful views out over the Gulf of Thailand, free parking, direct access to the beach and 3 outdoor swimming pools.Rooms at this Cha Am seaside resort offer a view of the mountains or swimming pool. They are equipped with a day bed, flat-screen TV, balcony and dressing table. Internet access is available at an additional charge.Grand Pacific Sovereign offers relaxation with its spa, which offers traditional massages and herbal therapies.It also has a business center, game room, fitness center and internet cafe. A shuttle bus service to attractions is also available.Bellevue Coffee Shop offers international and Thai cuisine. Grand Pacific Sovereign Resort & Spa also offers a Chinese, Italian and Japanese restaurant. Cocktails and snacks are available at the lobby lounge.
- Right on the sea front. In a quieter part of Cha am
- The rooms were vert spacy and comfortable. The swimming pool was nice. The beach in front of the hotel was nice.
- Great service, good location just cross the road to the beach, clean room
- Good standard comfortable hotel. Staff try very hard and friendly. Food good
- I rest at this hotel every year for 10 years. and like everything here- from staff and finishing with a position of the hotel
Fancy Carp Resort
One of our best sellers in Cha Am! Fancy Carp Resort offers accommodations in Cha Am. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hua Hin is 7 miles from Fancy Carp Resort, and Pran Buri is 20 miles from the property.
- The owner and his wife were very friendly people and polite. The rooms were clean and car parking was great. The resort was well maintained and clean.
the rooms are well equipped with good quality of products with Bathtub.
which is surprised at this price positioning.
- ชอบห้องน้ำมากๆ ดีไซน์สวย สะอาดมาก น้ำไหลดีค่ะ และชอบเตียงนอน นอนสบาย ยังมีโซฟาที่สามารถปรับเป็นเตียงนอนได้อีกด้วย
- ผมประทับใจการให้การต้อนรับของทางที่พักครับ ผมเข้าไปค่อนข้างดึก แต่ผู้ที่มาต้อนรับเข้าใจว่าเป็นเจ้าของมาต้อนรับ เปิดห้องพัก เปิดแอร์ เปิดทีวีไว้ให้เลยล่ะครับ สำหรับห้องพักน่ารัก สะอาดคุ้มกับเงินที่จ่ายไป อยากให้รักษาคุณภาพแบบนี้ไว้ครับ
เตียงกว้าง ห้องน้ำสวยสะอาด สถานที่ร่มรื่น เงียบ เป็นส่วนตัวดี
Bann Pantai Resort
One of our top picks in Cha Am.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located along Cha-am Beach, Bannpantai Resort provides boutique-style accommodations with private balconies and rainshower facilities. It offers massage services, free Wi-Fi and a spectacular saltwater pool with beach views.Rooms offer spacious and stylish interiors and come with large windows that allow the fresh ocean breeze in. Each room has a flat-screen cable TV, minibar and a safe. Bathrobes and slippers are provided.Resort Bannpantai provides a restaurant which serves local specialties. Meals can be enjoyed in the privacy of guests’ rooms.The resort boasts a well-equipped fitness center. Other recreational activities at the resort include diving and horseback riding. Guests can also make use of the bike rental to explore the area.The Bannpantai is surrounded by tropical grounds and is a 20-minute drive from Hua-Hin and the airport. Free parking is also available.
- A great hotel. We had a corner room which had plenty of space. Very clean everywhere and the staff were great. Situated right opposite the beach with plenty of restaurants nearby
Room was good, upper floor with a good sized balcony with day bed. In the room was a comfy bed (softest we have had in Thailand) and a lounge. Wardrobes with lighting and a safe. Wall mounted tv with cable channels.
Breakfast supplied with our room rate, a good choice of food and strong coffee. Staff are friendly and helpful.
Pool was big and plenty of sunlounges. The beach is just across the street and there are deckchairs.
Lots of Thai families staying here as well as foreign tourists. Cha-am is a popular destination for Thais especially on the weekends. Lots of street food and a good choice of restaurants.
- Very clean, nice well maintained pool area. Good gym for the size of hotel. Breakfast was excellent. Staff very helpful and did everything they could to make the stay enjoyable. Very easy to get to the beach. Evening meals are well priced and better quality than the surrounding restaurants.
- The breakfasts offer a wide variety of international and Thai cuisine. The chef is wonderful, as are the ladies grilling eggs, etc. Lunches and dinners are also very good.
- The lounge bed on the balcony was amazing – the staff were friendly and very helpful. The pool was incredible. Would highly reccomend.
Siambeach Resort is situated on a private beach between Cha Am and Hua Hin. The resort features an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and karaoke room. Free Wi-Fi is available.Each air-conditioned room offers a private balcony or terrace. Rooms are equipped with satellite TV, a refrigerator and minibar. The private bathrooms have hot shower facilities. A hairdryer is also provided.The hotel offers motorbike rental services. Tour and water sports activities can be arranged at the tour desk. Guests can take a dip at the salt water swimming pool, or enjoy a relaxing Thai massage.The on-site restaurant serves Thai and Western dishes. Fresh seafood barbecue is also available.Siambeach Resort is 7.5 miles from Cha Am town and a 15-minute drive from Hua Hin.
- Great Location for Relaxing. Car or motorbike needed.
- More than expected, excellent small resort with super friendly staff.
- all think it good except breakfast that not many choice.
Stayed at both old and new rooms. Old section was too small even for single occupancy. New part – they call it “loft” – was comfortable. No seaview, though.
Some of staff were polite and warm.
There are plenty of local food catering to true local to tourist nearby. May drop in at other hotels along the beach for a change too.
Helpfull staff, you can ask anything.
Swimmingpool was okay.
Top Resorts In Ban Bang Sai Yoi Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Bang Sai Yoi to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Sai Yoi but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Bang Sai Yoi. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!