10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province:
Bangkok Tree House
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 3.6 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Bangkok Tree House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental. Siam Paragon Mall is 6 miles from Bangkok Tree House, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The rooms were absolutely amazing and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly! The location is a bit far from town but if you take the ferry for 4 baht then walk or take a short taxi to the BTS station it is easy to get downtown.
- The place is very exclusive and we loved the rooftop to lay there at night. They have an honesty fridge where you can get beers at night because the restaurant closes super early. The food was good. Nothing special though. It was a fun adventure but only for one night. The rooms are really not made for older people because you gotta climb a steep staircase up to the bedroom. We still loved it and would recommend it for someone living in BKK for a little time out or someone who just wants to explore Bankrachao for one day. The market is not floating at all. It is very hot and the hotel doesn’t ahve a pool. So if you’re older I wouldn’t recommend it. For younger couples like us it was fine for one night. I sent them an email after we left regarding a sweater that I might have left there and never received a reply. Not very polite.
- I liked the structure of the room. It resembled a tree/townhouse and the outdoor shower was great!
- Environmental consciousness is need of the hour. Thank you for maintain for good reason ???
- It was an amazing spot to relax and it had great services!!!
Resort M Bangkok – BTS Onnut
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 1,550 feet from BTS-On Nut, Resort M Bangkok – BTS Onnut features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Ekkamai is 1.6 miles from Resort M Bangkok – BTS Onnut, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 10 miles from Resort M Bangkok – BTS Onnut.
- Superb hospitality service. From reception to staff and attendants. I love the place. Very relaxing and very welcoming. I will highly recommend this to my colleagues.thank you M Resort for providing me a memorable stay in Thailand! Thumbs up ?
- Quiet location but not too far from the BTS and places to eat.
- I liked the coffee shop/café just across the street.
- Good location, big rooms with air condition. Nice place to stay.
- The receptionist is very helpful and he give us the room very near to the pool.
Rimkhobfa Urban Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rimkhobfa Urban Resort offers accommodations in Samutprakarn, just 17 miles from Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangsaen is 28 miles from Rimkhobfa Urban Resort, and Bangna is 9 miles away. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Near by pagoda can walk to visit and take the picture
- this hotel is very nice when you want to visit Ancient Siam City.
- No restaurant in evening and no food around hotel need to take taxi. They will not call taxi to hotel
Location is special. Within the ancient city temple complex. View of temples from corner suite.
Also upgrade to a suite at only 3500 bath. Room was exceptional.
- l’athmosphere de l’hotel et du lobbye, la taille de la chambre, proximite du parc
Davis Thai House
Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 0.4 miles from MRT-Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Davis Thai House features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is half a mile from Davis Thai House, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from Davis Thai House.
Khlong Toei is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, clothes shopping and shopping.
No reviews yet.
U Sathorn Bangkok Resort
One of our top picks in Bangkok – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, U Sathorn Bangkok Resort is located in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is one mile from U Sathorn Bangkok Resort, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from U Sathorn Bangkok Resort.
Sathorn is a great choice for travelers interested in temples, culture and sightseeing.
- We loved everything. It is amazing how calm and relaxing it is, even though you are in the middle of Bangkok. Really nice pool and great food in the restaurants.We will definitely stay at U again. Great staff!
- I is a splendid place with a sophisticated charm. Room service was free of charge and there was a voucher system: 50 % on drinks for 1 hour = choose your happy hour yourself.
- It was quiet and secluded despite not being too far from silom or sathorn.
- The whole experience of the hotel feels 5 star, right down to the amazing Thai styled cocktails
- the breakfast was great! best I ever had in Thailand. The pool was nice, a bit smaller than I imagined from the pictures, but still decent size. Great that they provide a seperate pool for kids with a big embrella for shade. Staff is friendly. Food in the restaurant is delicious! Quiet atmosphere in the middle of Bangkok.
Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
Escape Bangkok’s bustle in the beautifully landscaped grounds of Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort. Overlooking the Chao Phraya River, it boasts a large outdoor pool with spa jets and spacious Thai-style rooms.A scheduled private boat shuttle takes guests to Saphan Taksin Skytrain station. Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort is a 5-minute drive from new Krung Thon Buri Skytrain station and has free parking. It is a 45-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport.Offering an iPod dock and a 40-inch flat-screen TV, tastefully furnished rooms feature Thai fabrics and modern comforts. Spacious bathrooms have a bathtub and bathrobes. During the stay in any room type, guests will also receive a free use of the handy smartphone that is inclusive of unlimited local and international calls, a 3G data connectivity with WiFi accessibility, the resort’s facility information as well as a digital city guide to Bangkok.Enjoy relaxing massages within tropical gardens at Anantara Spa while little ones are kept busy at Chang Noi Kid’s Club. Other leisure options include a fitness centre, table tennis and tennis facilities.Boasting 10 dining options, highlights include hearty buffet breakfasts at The Market and seafood barbecues by the riverfront at Longtail Bar. 24-hour room service is available.
Thonburi is a great choice for travelers interested in temples, local food and culture.
- Riverside location with easy access to the city. Wonderful pool, restaurant selection and river transport access to so much more. Recommended stop over which we have been using over many years. Love the spa too and the hot jacuzzi pool.
- The interiors flowers, Decoration,the pool, breakfast
- Excellent layout with great pool and surroundings and a great bar near the ferry jetty.
- The complimentary upgrade was a lovely touch by management for a previous visits comments, as usual excellent facilities, service and food quality of course.
We like a lot this Hotel, is like going back home & the location is perfect!
Breakfast are delicious!
Ariyasom Villa is a peaceful garden oasis within busy Bangkok City, conveniently located at the start of Sukhumvit Road. Presenting 1940s heritage Thai decor, it has a cozy outdoor pool, an organic restaurant and a pampering spa.With high ceilings and large windows opening out to landscaped grounds, stylish rooms are spacious and decorated in warm colors. Featuring free Wi-Fi, each comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Private bathrooms have a bathtub and hairdryer.This family-owned boutique hotel is right next to Bumrungrad Hospital, less than half a mile from Ploen Chit BTS Skytrain Station. Via the Skytrain, it is a 5 minute ride from shopping at Central World Plaza and Siam Paragon.Som Sen Spa provides relaxing body massage and a small fitness room. The elegant library is decorated with local artwork and is a casual place for guests to read or mingle.Na Aroon Restaurant serves a healthy selection of vegetarian and seafood dishes. It also offers room service from 7 am – 10 pm.
Wattana is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, clothes shopping and shopping.
- Great service at Ariyasom Villa. A family run hotel with charming host and staff. Great food at their restaurant lovingly prepared and with greta flavours set in a beautifully landscaped garden. The cocktails were delicious too.
- It’s been said before, a tranquil respite from the heat and chaos which is BKK. Excellent food, staff could not be nicer and David is a great conversationalist and host.
- The entire ambiance is wonderful and the staff looks after your every need. It is a quiet respite from the noisy city. You do get use to the noise from the passing long boats. The owner,David, works hard at making sure you feel welcome. The food is good, but I did need more vegetables.
- อาหารเช้า , i love tis khaa. and i do love allS staff like MD, khun suvit and k ploy who.s taking very good care of all things for me…….last but not least, i do love atmosphere out there kha, such a wonderful memo for me…..forever…s….hope seeing you soon na khaa …nice relaxing INDEED. ??????
- perfect location for a relaxed stay in bkk especially nice and helpful staff and management
Le Meridien Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Golf Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Bangna.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Le Meridien Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Golf Resort and Spa offers accommodations in Bangna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Bangkok is 15 miles from Le Meridien Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok, and Bangsaen is 30 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Super comfortable bed, excellent staff, wonderful view.
- Pretty much everything from the moment we gave our keys to the valet to the time we checked out.Each and every employee made us feel extremely welcome and special.The property itself is in a rather exclusive part of town which added to the experience.Beautiful property set on a golf course.Already looking forward to our next stay.Kudos to each and every member of the LeMeridien Suvarnabhumi for making our stay special!
This resort is absolutely excellent if you are seeking golf, really good food, Spa or just spend time in the pool & sun. The room was perfect and of modern style with nice view from the balcony.
If you want to avoid spending time on travel, this is the place to be. Only 15-20 minutes from the airport.
The golf course was in really good condition, however a bit expensive the golf fee (over 5000 THB in the weekend, buggy and caddie included). Make sure you pre book your tee time in the weekends, it’s crowded and not easy to get last minute.
All staff friendly and helpful to any request, thumps up.
No doubt, coming back later
- The breakfast was big and had a huge variety of dishes catering to many nationalities.
- An exceptional breakfast must try to appreciate it. Near the airport and quiet location if you need some time to unwind after a long flight.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Happy Resort offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 5 miles from BTS-On Nut. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Ekkamai is 5 miles from Happy Resort , and BTS-Phrom Phong is 7 miles away. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
13 Coins Airport Grand Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, 13 Coins Airport Grand Resort offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 5 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 7 miles from 13 Coins Grand Resort, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 9 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!