10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Bang Muang Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Muang Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Bang Muang Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Muang Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Muang Phang Nga Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Bang Muang Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Bang Muang Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Bang Muang Phang Nga Province:
Le Menara Khaolak
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Bang Sak in the region of Phang Nga Province, 15 miles from Khao Lak, Le Menara Khaolak features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 50 miles from Le Menara Khaolak.
No reviews yet.
ThaiLife Homestay Resort & Spa
Located in Bang Sak in the region of Phang Nga Province, 16 miles from Khao Lak, ThaiLife Homestay Resort & Spa features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 51 miles from ThaiLife Homestay Resort.
- Simplicity and tranquillity at its best! Beautiful private beach. Nice Thai lodges. Good and quiet breakfast.
- Awesome breakfast, beautifull resort in virgin nature. Everything was excellent. All fingers up for this resort!!!
- Very Friendly staff. The breakfast is good quality with fresh fruit etc…
- Remote resort – that’s what we wanted, no tourists. If you want to find a restaurant, you will need a car or use transportation. The beach was awesome, very quiet and there were not many guests which is a bonus. Open air shower – love it! WIFI – each room has own – very fast!
- We bring our dog with us and the dog love it. The resort is beautiful as we are facing the lake. The staffs are friendly and the place is veey clean. The walk to the beach takes about 10 minutes but it is pleasant.
The Hip Resort @ Khao Lak
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, The Hip Resort @ Khao Lak is located in Bang Sak, just 16 miles from Khao Lak. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available.
- We already knew what this resort would be like as we visited for a viewing the year before. On arrival we found we had been upgraded to a Sunset Pool Villa. While these are very nice, we did change back to our original choice of Sunset Villa by contacting Beer, who made all the arrangements. The Sunset Villas, while older and slightly less luxurious do have a better design with outdoor shaded areas perfect for that drink while watching the sunset.
- The privacy of the rooms was good and the plunge pool was awesome. The bikes were fun to ride around the property. The beach area is really good even though it’s a slight hike from the accomodation.
- Nice empty beach, quiet atmosphere. Bikes to get around. Delicious breakfast. Free drinking water. Helpful staff.
- the Location is very nice, perfect beach, not crowded. It’s very convenient to get around with the bicycle
- Everything is wonderful, been back twice in a week! The staff are amazing and the value for money is crazy.
AT Bangsak Resort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, AT Bangsak Resort is located in Khao Lak, just 6 miles from Ko Kho Khao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find valet parking at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Phuket Airport is 48 miles away.
- Fabulous place for a quiet stay, staff very attentive, very beautiful surroundings, nice pool. Good breakfast, and bicycles to use for free. Would recommend as we loved it and shall defenately be returning next year.
Staff, facilities, nice brekky, 600 mtrs from beach. One way to the beach is via the small village and there are great little restaurants on the way, little pigs roaming free, friendly locals.
The property itself has 5 new well designed bungalows, lovely pool and small bar. The owners and staff are excellent
- location, cleanliness, kind owner, nice pool, excellent quite and comfortable resort.
- Brand new boutique huts – everything finished to a high standard and immaculately clean. Mosquito screens on windows, great shower, fridge, lockable drawer, bath robes, big bed, high quality bedding. Pool is lovely, comfy sun loungers, breakfast super (fresh fruit,yoghurts cereals, toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, nice tea & coffee all made fresh when you order), can order lunch/dinner snacks too that are delivered by a local restaurant. Huge sandy, super quiet & clean beach is 500m walk or use the free bicycles to get there. If you turn right when get to the beach – Food (especially prawns & calamari) at coconut was fabulous, beach house just a few huts further along was also very good. Sabai Sabai had poor food. Owners of the hotel are a British husband and Thai wife both super helpful and lovely. Would happily go back for another quiet retreat
- The owner was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was great and homemade. The room was spacious and clean. And the local’s are very accomodating, friendly and helpful as well. Very private and quite, a great place to relax.
Bangsak Merlin Resort
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Bangsak Merlin Resort is located in Khao Lak. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Pool area – the many restaurants/bars along the beach
- 62 Euro per night/room was ok. But complicate employees, long discussions about roomtype like mentioned in booking.com. Long check in process (sit&wait for nothing) .. bad welcome, but totally new clean hotel, nice lonley beach, great pool and great breakfast.
- The place is great! We liked the pool the best – has plenty options where you want to hang out. It has family-friendly facilities.
- Everything just like on the picture, brand new resort, great facilities, beach at doorstep. Recommended for people who enjoy relaxation, peace and quiet. Rooms are quite large, good value for money – all the rooms have a minimum of pool view plus half of them beach view. Great dining options inside of resort and also 2min walk outside. Highly recomended.
- I liked everything. Especially the location and value. There is a bar to the left called Hermits bar or Andaman sea view and I would highly recommend it. In fact, that is the only reason why we drive up from Rawai, phuket. You’ll see a martini glass light up with lights. The guys name is khun Sid
Sentido Graceland Khao Lak Resort & Spa
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Only a 10-minute drive to Khaolak Centre, Sentido Graceland Khao Lak Resort & Spa has free Wi-Fi in public areas. Featuring an outdoor pool, the property also showcases 3 dining options and a bar. Free private parking is available.Khao lak Lamru National Park can be reached within a 15-minute ride of the hotel. An 80-minute drive takes guests to Phuket International Airport. The hotel is a 1.5-hour drive from Khao Sok National Park.Featuring a balcony, each spacious and air-conditioned room comes equipped with a flat-screen TV, safe, fridge and minibar. Shower facilities, bathtub and free toiletries are included in a private bathroom.For extra convenience, there is a 24-hour front desk. To unwind, guests can enjoy a soothing massage at the spa. Other facilities include a fitness center, tennis court, library and children’s playground. Water sports facilities are available on site. Information on day trips and local attractions is provided at the tour desk. Guests can rent a bike to explore the town.Thai cuisine can be sampled at the Thai restaurant, and the main restaurant serves a variety of dishes. Guests can enjoy refreshments and drinks at the beach front restaurant.
- loved our villa, especially the private pool. also loved the location on the beach. beautiful setting for a beach resort. hope to return in the future
- This resort was recommended by my wife’s colleague. I choose staying there in peak time, it is expensive but all of us feel happy after come home. The staffs are attentive and helpful, our small demands are fulfilled promptly. There’re lots activities help you relax. Worthy to go!
- The pool and beach were both lovely and there was a lot of space so it didn’t feel crowded at all
- The hotel was amazing in terms of service quality, food and facilities. All facilities were new (including gym, bowling, table tennis, pilates room, pools). Despite the fact that hotel was full due to high season, we haven’t felt the crowd as hotel location and beach was quite spacious.
- sightseeing swimming pool bulling karaoke breakfast garden rooms beach
The Tacola Resort & Spa
Located in Ko Kho Khao in the region of Phang Nga Province, 19 miles from Khao Lak, The Tacola Resort & Spa features an outdoor pool and views of the lake. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Haadson Resort – Khaolak, Phangnga
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Haadson Resort – Khaolak, Phangnga offers accommodations in Khao Lak. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Phuket Airport is 47 miles from the property.
The resort had a lovely, jungle-like feel, very tropical and right in the middle of nature. It was by the beach too which was great, although not near much else. There are three restaurants on the beach which you can easily walk to.
The bed was comfortable, less hard than the other hotels we’ve stayed in in Thailand but still firm. Facilities were good, we had umbrellas in case of rain and are certainly glad we took them out with us as they were needed!
The reception staff are great, there is a lovely young man who saw us struggling with our bags upon check-out and came to help us which was much appreciated.
There is free bicycle hire and for a charge you could hire a scooter. We hired a scooter and had no problems. Just be careful of dogs if you hire one – we saw a local man have an accident due to a dog running into the road.
Villas Lost in the jungle away from the tourists and the front beach was no crowded:the keys for peaceful holydays with kids or away from tourists.
Staff very helpful and trying to make the best of your holydays.
- Cool nature all around. Great WiFi connection. Cozy and relaxing place. Helpful staff.
Great place if you want to be a bit outside the touristy and noisy area of the Khao Lak towns. At Banksan Beach there are only a couple of Resorts and Restsaurants and massage huts. We loved the silence. The beach is right across the street about 30 meters from the resort.
We stayed in one of the tents. It was very clean and a good choice if you love to be outside. We never had a problem with insects or even mosquitos. There is a lot of space inside the tent and the bathroom was perfectly renovated and stylish. The „front porch“ is spacious and romantic as you look into the tropical garden. But you do hear the street quite well. If you are sensitive to streetnoise you might be happier with one of the other choices of accomodation the Resort offers. They all looked really nice. Check out the massage. It was expensive but very good. Also check out the restaurant. Extremely friendly staff and good food.
We would definitly book this accomodation again!
– The tropical lagoon environment
– The beautiful beach
– A sense of seclusion.
- The resort had a lovely, jungle-like feel, very tropical and right in the middle of nature. It was by the beach too which was great, although not near much else. There are three restaurants on the beach which you can easily walk to.
Anandah Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Anandah Beach Resort offers accommodations in Ko Kho Khao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 54 miles from Anandah Beach Resort.
- superb bungalow right on the beach. Quiet resort surrounded by nature and on a 3km stretch of deserted beach. A very special place indeed
- Clean, and well run – if you want to escape, this is the place for you.
- Really enjoyed the peace and quiet. Staff and owner were warm and friendly. Beach is very clean. The pool warm and relaxing. Will love to return.
Great location on the beach, no music playing,just the sounds of the sea and the birds, so easy to relax
Good chef for Thai food and happy staff
No Russians , the owner will not allow them as to rude etc
Will visit again
The feeling of the place,
Very laid back, simple, and most of all small resort about 20 something rooms
Mo de Loft
Featuring free WiFi, Mo de Loft offers accommodations in Takua Pa. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Khao Lak is 19 miles from Mo de Loft, and Ko Kho Khao is 5 miles away. Phuket Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Modern room in a charming piece of tropical garden, the owners were really nice and helpful, I regret we couldn’t stay longer. Just keep in mind that the beach is around 10km away so you might need a vehicle to go there.
- Lovely Owners! Clean, big and very modern room. Wifi worked fast and the owners served as with breakfast (even if there was actually non included) and called a Taxi for us.
- very spacious place, you can even do a dance in a bathroom and functional accompanied by friendly staff
Sehr geschmackvoll modern eingerichtetes Zimmer, überdachte Terrasse mit Self-Service von Kaffee, Gebäck und Bananen. Kleiner feiner Garten. Überaus freundliches Personal.
Wir haben eine Unterkunft für eine Nacht gesucht, und hierfür war es eine ganz tolle Unterkunft.
Zu diversen Food Markets und dem Little Amazonas ist es nicht weit (fußläufig), zur Altstadt sind es hingegen ca. 5-6 km, am Besten ein Taxi organisieren, denn Busse fahren eher sporadisch.
Das Ambiente war super klasse.
Halt ein Loft. sehr ansprechend.
Eine wohltuende Oase.
Durch die Nähe zum “nightmarket” auch gut gelegen.
Der Besitzer war sehr offen und interessiert.
Top Resorts In Ban Bang Muang Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Bang Muang Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Muang Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Bang Muang Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!