10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Bang Kra Ratchaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Kra Ratchaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Bang Kra Ratchaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Kra Ratchaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Kra Ratchaburi Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Bang Kra Ratchaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Bang Kra Ratchaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Bang Kra Ratchaburi Province:
Tara Spa Ratchaburi
Located in Ban Bang Kra in the region of Ratchaburi Province, 31 miles from Suan Phung, Tara Spa Ratchaburi features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shops at the property.
It is a cute little place quite a bit outside of Rachaburi City on the river, easy to spot by the high power lines crossing the river at that point.
Arrived at 9:00 -9:15 PM and there seemed to be no office and everything was locked up. After wandering around for about 10 minutes ( into the spa area where there was no one ) I ran into a man who was leaving. He indicated it was his wife’s place and he did not know anything but he would someone – shortly thereafter a young man came out and showed me to a room. It was large with three or four simple beds, all appeared clean and new, my only concern was the AC and he was able to get it going great. In the AM I found the spa and thought the Jacuzzi would be warm but it was clean – found the kitchen and had a nice Thai breakfast of Chicken Rice porridge – very tasty – they made a great cup of coffee in the raft on the water in front of the hotel and was on my way
Beautiful river view.
Restaurant on raft next to river.
Very good value
สะอาด สงบ วิวคุ้งน้ำสวยงามมาก
- ชอบหลายอย่าง ติดอย่างเดียวคือเสียงรถวิ่งที่วิ่งผ่านไปมา เพราะห้องที่พักอยู่ด้านที่ติดถนนพอดี
- บรรยากาศดีโดยเฉพาะตอนเช้าสวยมาก สภาพห้องดี เจ้าหน้าที่งงๆไปหน่อย อาจจะเป็นเพราะไปถึงมืดแล้วไม่มีใครอยู่
- It is a cute little place quite a bit outside of Rachaburi City on the river, easy to spot by the high power lines crossing the river at that point.
Inlaya Ratchaburi offers accommodations in Ratchaburi. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Suan Phung is 27 miles from Inlaya Ratchaburi, and Samut Songkhram is 22 miles from the property.
- The hotel’s facilities are much better than I anticipated. Great value for money. Highly recommended.
- The great thing about this resort is you can spend the whole trip there. They have restaurants, pool by the lake, and kayaking to offer. It’s nicely decorated. The scenery is very peaceful. Breakfast by the lake was lovely.
- Amazing views. An idyllic and peaceful location with a great swimming pool.
- Very nice resort and good food at good atmosphere, love everything there! We’ll come back again soon
- Friendly Staff, Bar & Grill restaurant with kids facilities are around with live music, Beautiful Lake scenery.
Baansuanlynjee Maeklong Resort
One of our best sellers in Amphawa! Located in Amphawa, 3 miles from Amphawa Floating Market, Baansuanlynjee Maeklong Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 55 miles from Baansuanlynjee Maeklong Resort.
- Beautiful scenery around, quiet, clean, good food
- Hughe breakfast and professional support in all kind of belongies
- We like the environment of this resort. Pleanty of Pamelo trees and garden. Plus a good breakfast with nice Thai seafood porridge. Hosts are nice to welcome all guests.
- The atmosphere and the staffs were taking care of us very well.
The simplicity of the cabanas.
The owner and staff were very nice.
The location is just 10 minutes drive from the night floating market.
The wonderful pomelos at breakfast!
Sanita Cottage is located in Chom Bung, just 18 miles from Suan Phung. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Kanchanaburi City is 29 miles from Sanita Cottage, and Samut Songkhram is 30 miles from the property.
- In the day if you are there the grounds are excellent.
- A very friendly owner. He is always at the breakfast hall to speak the visitors. I will return to Sanita Cottage again.
Lovely garden with flowers, nice styled green rooms, friendly staff, lovely breakfast room..I booked 2 nights but cancelled the second night on the spot without any problem….No deposit for the key.
Very close to a very large cave….
- บริการดีค่ะ ที่พักใกล้สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกค่ะ ออกมาจากที่พักมีทั้งร้านค้าทั้งตลาด ใกล้แหล่งท่องเที่ยวถ้ำจอมพล
- อาหารเช้าอร่อย ที่พักตกแต่งสไตน์วินเทจน่ารัก สะอาด ไม่มีกลิ่นเหล้ากลิ่นบุหรี่ เตียงแข็งไปหน่อย หมอนสูงไปหน่อย
Baan Klong Resort
One of our best sellers in Damnoen Saduak! Located in Damnoen Saduak, 8 miles from Samut Songkhram, Baan Klong Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Don Muang Airport is 50 miles from the property.
the staffs is very helpful and friendly
The place is very relaxing and quiet
- A beautiful hidden gem out of nowhere – extremely peaceful and serene for a relaxed vacation! Unique experience visiting their fruit farm in a boat on the water! Welcomes you with an authentic and refreshing coconut drink, makes the beds daily with towel swans and elephants. Hosts are very hospitable.The pictures on the website are authentic – you get what you see.
- The hotel was lovely in a quiet location. The owners were very attentive and helpful and even took us to a restaurant for dinner. The Thai breakfast was delicious. Also we were greeted with a coconut drink and fresh fruit.
Not too far from the chaotic Bangkok, this resort is an oasis of green and relax. From the very beginning you will feel welcomed in a family. We were offered with a fresh coconut and an invitation to join the dinner with the rest of the staff. The room is a beautiful mini house surrounded by green grass and trees. Wake up in the morning and you will enjoy silence and birds singing. A delicious home made Thai dinner is served in the structure at affordable price. You can enjoy as well a delicious Thai breakfast outdoor in the middle of the garden.
We were also so lucky to be taken to the floating market and to the rail market by the resort owner!
- Staff were lovely-very helpful and accommodating. Grounds were beautiful and room was clean.
- the staffs is very helpful and friendly
Maeklong Marina Resort
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Maeklong Marina Resort is located in Damnoen Saduak. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Don Muang Airport is 55 miles from the property.
The hotel is located right on the river, we had a room with a very nice view.
The room itself was large and very clean with all ammenities provided.
The staff is friendly and always doing their best to make you feel comfortable.
This is a great place to stay if you want to explore amphawa or damnoen saduak.
- The facility & accommodation is worth for its price.
The staff went out of their way to provide us transportation to sightsee (of course we paid them for this), suggesting great sites, and then taking us to a nearby night market, the elephant farm, and a historic temple.
They helped us arrange a longboat tour to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market – the longboat, with a courteous safe driver, picked us up at the hotel’s dock, toured us around for 3 hours and returned us to the hotel.
Our traveling friend has severe gluten and dairy food allergies and the restaurant staff was overly accommodating to ensure that she was well fed and stayed healthy!
The staff speaks a little English and are very capable and willing to use their phones to help translate for thorough understanding. We highly recommend this precious hotel!
- Super Personal. Essen, auch abends, Spitze. Schwimmender Markt ist direkt mit dem Boot erreichbar. Genau richtig für 2-3 Tage nach Ankunft oder vor Rückflug.
มีใส่บาตรริมน้ำด้วย บรรยากาศตอนเช้าดีมาก ไม่อยากลุกไปไหนเลย
ที่พักมีแถมเรือพาล่องแม่น้ำแม่กลองฟรี แวะสามที่ให้เวลาเต็มที่ เราไปกลับเกือบสองชั่วโมง ประทับใจมาก
- The hotel is located right on the river, we had a room with a very nice view.
Maikaew Damnoen Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Maikaew Damnoen Resort offers accommodations in Damnoen Saduak, just 8 miles from Samut Songkhram. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, gift shop and shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Amazing location and structure, with its own pier to go to the floating market. Very clean, surrounded by trees and water. Beautiful swimming pool
- The hotel was amazing. We made an upgrade to the coconut villa. It was surrounded with palms and threes. We have seen a lot of nice animals (varan, turtle). We would immediately go again to this nice hotel. Food in the restaurant was great. We could book a boat directly from the hotel pier to the floating market.
- The property was very nice, lovely staff who organised a boat for the floating markets for us.
- The staff was all so very kind and helpful! We also loved how close the resort is located to the floating market and the experience we had there was worth the whole trip! Maikeaw was clean and relaxing and offered a beautiful oasis for us to come back to after the crazy market trip. The pool felt nice on a hot day. And the massages are a need not a want! Highly recommend the massages! Top experience for sure.
Garden & swimming pool
Walking distance to floating market.
Hotel have a private boat service to the market
Damnoen Care Resort
Located in Damnoen Saduak, 10 miles from Samut Songkhram, Damnoen Care Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Don Muang Airport is 47 miles away.
My stay was beyond expectation.
The rooms were huge, new, and clean. The exterior and interior were modern.
Bath rooms were roomy and were functioned for disabilities.
Staffs were super friendly.
Free boat was a plus.
Breakfast was okay.
- il bungalow è a livello di 5 stelle. tranquillo, romantico
- สถานที่สงบ ห้องนำ้กว้าง มีที่ยึดจับสำหรับผู้สูงอายุ
- Mooie ligging langs het kanaal. Gratis met hun boot naar de floating market. Zeer luxueuze kamer.
- Nous étions les seuls dans l’hôtel qui ressemble plus a une pension de famille qu’à un hôtel. Très bon accueil de la propriétaire, merci ! Le matin un bateau de l’hôtel nous a emmené gratuitement jusqu’au marché flottant. Joli balade sur le klong. Ensuite, on peut louer une barque pour visiter le marché. Puis retour à l’hôtel en bateau qui nous a attendu.
- My stay was beyond expectation.
One of our top picks in Amphawa.Located in Amphawa, 5 miles from Samut Songkhram, Baantip Suantong features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 55 miles from Baantip Suantong.
- Big and clean rooms, the pool is suitable for kids, the gardens are very nice with lot of flowers and artificial river. There is a good restaurant right near the river with good menu
- Situated right on the river and had a decent swimming pool and restaurant
- Swimming poil ans big ans confortable bungalow.Verty Nice staff.
- morning time with giving monks really fantastic. Good preparation by staff.
- Nice Thai property with very friendly staff and excellent riverside restaurant. The boattrip on the river organised via the hotel was nice as well as the almsgiving to the monks in the morning at the river. The rseort is beautifully maintained with lots of trees and flowers and home grown vegetables.
V.P. Resort Ratchaburi
Located in Ban Khu Bua (1), 14 miles from Samut Songkhram, V.P. Resort Ratchaburi features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is valet parking at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Ban Bang Kra Ratchaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Bang Kra Ratchaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Kra Ratchaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Bang Kra Ratchaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!