10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Bang Kalo Chon Buri Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Kalo Chon Buri Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Bang Kalo Chon Buri Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Kalo Chon Buri Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Kalo Chon Buri Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Bang Kalo Chon Buri Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Bang Kalo Chon Buri Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Bang Kalo Chon Buri Province:
Pattaya Modus Beachfront Resort
One of our top picks in Pattaya North.Located along a quiet beach, Pattaya Modus Beachfront Resort offers free WiFi throughout the property. Boasting an outdoor pool, the resort also provides free private parking on site.The main Pattaya area is a 5-minute drive away, while Suvarnabhumi International Airport is a 1.5 hour drive away.Each air-conditioned room features a flat-screen TV, safe and seating area. Shower facilities are included in an en suite bathroom.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can attend to guests’ requests. Travel arrangements can be planned at the front desk. For leisure, guests can take a stroll in the garden or enjoy a relaxing massage at the spa. Laundry services are available.Modus Gourmet Bar serves a variety of International and Thai cuisine. A selection of drinks can be enjoyed at Breeze Beach Restaurant & Pool Bar, as well as at the rooftop Twilight Restaurant and Terrace Bar.
- Everything was good and nice, the staff are very professional, had to cancel a night due to an emergency and the staff kindly supported me. Nice hotel, private beach near the wood temple.
- Nice hotel. Nice private beach. Friendly staff. Nice restaurant and gym.
- staff was nice and helpfull. Internet was great Connection. Hotels Beach was nice.
- Nothing special. Poor cleanliness and too noisy and air-con leaking
- Breakfast was fantastic. The bartenders at the swim up pool were wonderful and friendly. The beach right beyond the swimming pool exceeded expectations. Two of the pools had a ‘soccer field’ in the middle of the pool that was really cool. We had a small issue with our room on our last night and they immediately moved us to one of the rooms that had swim up entrance to a pool.
Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Exciting beach holidays await at Centara Grand Mirage with a beachfront water theme park and direct beach access. Featuring stunning ocean views, it has fitness facilities and 8 dining options.Located along the Wong Amat and Naklua Beaches, Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya is 2 miles from Pattaya Train Station. Offering free parking, it is a 2-hour drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.Boasting sea views from private balconies, modern Thai-style rooms offer the 5-star comforts of a flat-screen TV and rain shower. They feature pleasant shades of green and comfortable seating areas.Guests will be spoiled for choice with extensive recreational facilities including large lagoon pools, tennis courts and a first-rate spa. Enjoy a range of activities from snorkeling to rock climbing at Centara Pattaya.Start the day with a hearty buffet breakfast at Oasis. Dining highlights include beachfront dining and grilled dishes at Flames and Asian specialties at Ginger & Lime’s outdoor dining area.
- Great water park, location, private beach. Nice security guards, check in staff. I spent more for the lounge access. It is good for taking a rest and avoid crowded people in the breakfast restaurant. This is my family second time to this resort. Excellent room service and cleaning.
- The entertainment is really good, you get a lot of pools and lazy river as well. The gym is one of the best. The view form a room is great.
- My kids love playing the water slides here & this is a very family/ kids friendly resort.
- Pools was amazing staff was so helpful but some of them did not know English so good but overall they was helpful and always smiley
- Best location, nice environment, friendly staff , water sports swimming pool very nice facilities around the resort
Garden Cliff Resort And Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located along Crescent Moon Beach, the luxurious Garden Cliff Resort And Spa features 2 restaurants, 2 bars and 2 swimming pools. Free parking is available. Guests enjoy free shuttle service to and from Central Festival 5 times a day.Cliff Garden Resort And Spa is 2 miles from Mini Siam and 3 miles from Pattaya’s Walking Street. The Royal Garden Plaza is 3 miles from the resort.The elegant rooms at the resort come with modern décor. Each well-furnished room is fitted with a minibar and TV with cable channels. A bathtub and toiletries are also provided.Guests can work out at the fitness center or enjoy a massage at Jin Spa. Cliff Garden provides car and bike rental services. Travel arrangements can be made at the tour desk.Chom Talay restaurant serves a la carte dishes, and French desserts can be enjoyed at Sea Breeze Bar. Other dining options include refreshing beverages at Alizes Pool Bar.
- Interesting room, fantastic swimming pool, beautiful view and natural relaxation
- Not very much, leaving the hotel was the best part.
- Big Problem whit Kommunikation! I musst say 3 times and anyway they did wrong! English, englisch, englisch!
- I did appreciate the complimentary cake as a honeymoon set up it was a nice touch
- Hotel is nice. good swing pool if you going to swim.
The Zign Hotel Premium Villa
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Zign Hotel Premium Villa offers accommodations in Pattaya North. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The Villas were nice and tidy, contemporary design
- The villa is so spacious. The restroom is huge compared with other up-scale or higher-end hotels. Landscape is fine and nicely taken care of. The pools look okay. We did not have a chance to try. We will definitely bring our kids to this place in our next vacation. Best value for money!
- Bathroom and shower were big and fantastic room good size and comfy
- Breakfast is very good. Good taste and good quality.
– Nice swimming pool: guests from the Zign Villa is eligible to use swimming pool of the Zign Hotel
Garden Sea View Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Garden Sea View Resort offers accommodations in Pattaya North, just 1.7 miles from Tiffany Cabaret Show. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 22 miles from Garden Sea View Resort.
- It has a own private beach the pool was fantastic Nd the food was delicious .they even had a live music going on by night and the songs played were too good
- The new chalets that are completed are very nice. Decorated modern and a fantastic shower and very comfortable bed
- I have stayed there for two times, the first time in 2015 December. I noticed that the attitude of each and every staff is not polite at all. All of them are arrogant. I choose this place because of its nice swimming pool and the beautiful and quiet location.
– Location was really great
– Swimming pool was very nice as it was
– Private Beach
– Water pressure in the shower in very good
– The price was worth it but something still need to be improve though
- Шикарная территория, очень рекомендую шале с выходом в сад. Отличный бассейн, море для Паттайи очень даже чистое, свой пляж!
Dusit Thani Pattaya
One of our top picks in Pattaya North.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On a quiet beach stretch along Pattaya Bay, Dusit Thani Pattaya offers sweeping views of the sea. It features 3 restaurants and 2 swimming pools. Guests enjoy free parking.Dusit Thani Pattaya is 4 miles from the Elephant Village and 6 miles from the Floating Market. Bangkok City is a 1.5 hour drive from the hotel.All rooms at Dusit Thani have private balconies with either garden or sea views. Rooms feature modern Thai décor, and provide a TV with cable channels.Recreation choices include playing a game of tennis or enjoying a massage at the spa. The hotel offers currency exchange services, while day trips can be arranged at the tour desk.Guests can sample a wide variety of local and international dishes at Cascade Restaurant. The Bay Italian Restaurant serves Italian dishes and offers views of Pattaya Bay.
- Everything was super! I try to return to this hotel again )
Safe place and staff is very helpfull specially wongsakon sanha i was tired from
Last two days travel I request him for early check in he fulfil my desire he is very polite view of the hotel gym and swimming poll is amazing
The 2 pools available and the view of the sea from the second pool.
Walking distance of the beach (although I would not recommend Pattaya beach – very dirty) but not very close to the noise.
checking procedure and luggage transfer was really smooth.
- Club facilities were good as we had a grand club room. Small beach with walks on a morning as the hotel stands on a promontory with large gardens which the other hotels do not have. A side gate leads onto Beach Road with a palm tree lined promenade along the bay with bars etc. on the opposite side of the road.
- Having stayed at the hotel 4 times now i enjoy its old school charm,the great staff and the large rooms.
Southern Star Resort
One of our best sellers in Pattaya North! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located on the peaceful sands of Naklua Beach, Southern Star Resort offers air conditioned budget accommodations with attached bathrooms. It features a 24-hour outdoor pool with lounge chairs and free Wi-Fi in common areas.Resort Southern Star is within a 10-minute drive of Pattaya’s walking street and the premier shopping mall, Central Festival Pattaya. It offers free parking and is a 1.5-hour drive from Bangkok.Featuring a private balcony, air conditioned rooms are equipped with classic wood furnishings and have a minibar and safe. Heated showers are available in the private bathroom.Guests can enjoy refreshing drinks at the poolside bar or lounge by the outdoor pool. The hotel also provides bike rental, massage and laundry services.
- The best part of the stay was the neighborhood bar across the street.
- Excellent location and accommodation, the cheapest in the area and super comfortable. The swimming pool is excellent as well!!! Also, the staff is super friendly, printed documents I needed, picked up something that I left behind, wash it and gave it to me…
What a surprise for me and my family, great staff Nice pool !
I travell a lot last 20 years in Azië but this place is for THE price you pay amazing.
Really Nice friendly people They willing to help you with everything .
- I had a pool only for myself at any time of day and night. Staff was friendly. Also enjoyed the retro pool table
- Away from the very touristy part of Pattay. But only about 100 baht on a taxi bike to get to beach road
The Green Park Resort
One of our top picks in Pattaya North.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Green Park Resort offers accommodations in Pattaya North, just 1,300 feet from Tiffany Cabaret Show. The resort has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- It is a wonderful place to stay with family and friends…All the staffs are very friendly..pool is well cleaned and big…fully green scenery…rooms are big and nice with outside sitting facilities…well hygiened room with safety and security systems…And rooms provide all the amenities what we need for daily usages…it was a happiest days for me in green park resort..
- the pool and the outdoor garden areas were nice . Pool bar and staff were excellent. Staff that handled baggage were also excellent. Good location , 10bht taxis go past front gate.
- Staff were helpful and the pool was great. Location was good
Tea and coffee making facilities.
Hairdryer provided. Bed comfortable.
- Buffet breakfest not that good. We ordered room service of the menu which was good. We have booked by you guys for desember again.
Baan Kaew Resort
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Baan Kaew Resort is a 10-minute drive from Wong Amat Beach and central Pattaya. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and free private parking for guests.All rooms are air conditioned and come with cable TV and minibar. Private bathroom include hot shower and bathroom amenities.Baan Kaew Resort is a 5-minute drive from the Sanctuary of Truth, an ancient Thai construction with wood sculptures.Suvarnabhumi Airport is a 1.5 hour drive from Resort Baan Kaew.
No reviews yet.
Loma Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Pattaya North.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Loma Resort & Spa reflects the tranquility of its surroundings that North Pattaya is known for. With its garden-like settings, swimming pool and warm hospitality, it creates a calming atmosphere.At the Loma spa, you will be able to indulge in their wide array of treatments that range from body scrubs to facial, foot and body massage. Dine at their restaurant, which serves both international and local cuisine.Loma Resort & Spa also has banquet and meeting facilities that are well equipped.While providing guests, a quiet and relaxing stay, Loma Resort & Spas location is only minutes away from the city and its nightlife venues.
- Staff responded immediately to any problems and answered all our questions
- Friendly staff with large swimming pool. Nice breakfast.
- Very good location. Convenient to go other place and quiet, clean. The food is good. Easy to go swimming. Very enjoy.
- Huge swimming pool. You can find a good food around.
- Great swimming pool, the kids loved it. Great breakfast with that all important egg station and bacon to boot. Staff were very helpful.
Top Resorts In Ban Bang Kalo Chon Buri Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Bang Kalo Chon Buri Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Kalo Chon Buri Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Bang Kalo Chon Buri Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!