10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta:
Banana Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Ko Lanta.Located in Ko Lanta in the region of Koh Lanta, 19 miles from Phi Phi Don, Banana Beach Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. Railay Beach is 30 miles from Banana Beach Resort, and Ko Ngai is 20 miles away. Krabi Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- We stayed with our two children age 4 and 6 and they felt comfortable very soon. We had a family room which was big. Tunde the owner is really nice she helped us a lot especially when One of our kids got ill… she took us to the Doktor. We rented a scooter for the whole stay as walking to the beach is too far. They also have a small swimming pool which the kids enjoyed. We would definitely come again.
The location (directly on the beach)
Very smiley and helpful people
Excursions and travel cheaper than other hotels and agencies
- Very good value for the money, the room was spacious and clean, the breakfast was tasty, the staff was exceptional – we enjoyed almost everything about this cosy resort. Suitable for families as there is a small playground as well as the kids swimming pool. Although the property is on the bustling Klong Dao, it is quite far from the noisy bars.
- Friendly and familysuited resort right at the Beach. Pool is perfekt. Staff is wonderful. The view from the restaurant i stunning. Its paradise!
- Great service, staff, room, pool and playground! The best thing about the place was the extremely child-friendly atmosphere and that the staff were so kind and helpful!
Layana Resort & Spa – Adults Only
Located in Ko Lanta, 20 miles from Phi Phi Don, Layana Resort & Spa – Adults Only features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Railay Beach is 31 miles from Layana Resort & Spa, and Ko Ngai is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- It was just so lovely, every single thing… if you need a break in a perfect setting then you really should go here. We had a marvellous time. The staff that work at Layana really look after you and are fabulous. You’ll have a great time here
Because the main resort area is compact, it has a boutique feel which is informal and nice. The pool area was lovely, well maintained and clean. The staff were very attentive.
The location on the beach is fantastic and we enjoyed the fact that we could get from our room to the lounger to the beach in no time at all!
A real plus for us was that there was never a shortage of sun beds with umbrellas.
Devine. No kids! Yay!
Privacy, excellent staff, fabulous spa, sparkling clean, they clean beach every day. We have discovered some excellent Thai white wine (Spring). Paradise on earth!
We booked this hotel for 2 nights, as part of a honeymoon trip throughout Thailand. Our stay at the Layana was by far the best part of our holidays, it was simply amazing !
The welcome upon arrival, the genuinely nice and attentive staff, the quality of the room, the restaurant, all was perfect. We have done the Saturday Barbecue Evening on the beach, it was a unique experience, peaceful and fun.
We stayed in other 5* hotels just after the Layana, and we could only compare how bad the service was in other properties afterward… The service/staff at the Layana is for me one of the big asset of this hotel, with of course the private beach on Koh Lanta 🙂
We will definitely come again !!!
- This place is just sensational. My husband and I visited for our honeymoon. They greeted us with a swan, rose petal decorated room and a bottle of bubbles. We were so grateful for the adult-only peace and quiet and tranquility. The staff were amazing, the range of activities was great, the attention to detail was like nothing I’ve seen anywhere else. The food and cocktails were delicious. My husband and I have raved about this place to anyone who will listen since we left. The location is beautiful and the facilities, pools, spa etc were beautiful. I think what makes this place so special is the generous ratio of staff to guests and space and sun beds to the number of guests. And their very personal approach to everything. We felt like rockstars! Thank you!
Rasa Sayang Resort
One of our top picks in Ko Lanta.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Surrounded by a mature tropical garden, Rasa Sayang Resort is set 500 feet from Sayang Beach. It is about 0.7 miles from Pra Ae Beach and 1.4 miles from Klong Dao Beach. This resort features a restaurant, massage service and water sport equipment. During the stay, guests are provided with free parking space and free WiFi.Outstanding with its Thai-style architecture, each unit is compete with wooden floorings and furniture. Room amenities include air conditioning, a sofa and a wardrobe. En suite bathrooms are supplied with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Throughout the stay at Resort Rasa Sayang, guests can make use of bicycle rental, car hiring and shuttle service to/from designated spots at an additional cost. Guests can approach staff at the 24-hour front desk for laundry service, luggage storage and personal lockers access.The on-site tour desk personnel can help guests with ticketing and trip arrangements. Within a short drive, guests can also finds interesting sites including Khlong Tob Beach (1.5 miles) and Khlong Khong Beach (2 miles). Saladan Pier can be reached under 2.3 miles.The in-house restaurants specializes in Thai and western cuisines, as well as seafood dishes.
The place. The owner.
Perfect location. And the beatiful beach is so close (2min walk)
- Great value, close to beach, feel very private,spacious house, good breakfast
Very charming because small and cosy.
Short walking distance to the beach.
Good breakfast buffet.
We are coming back next year 🙂
- beautiful garden and cottages, quiet location, very helpful staff.
I absolutely loved this hotel for its beautiful garden! It is a magical place to wake up to. It is very close to the beach (150m). I recommend to have dinner at the beach at a place called Thai Cat. It is a 5-minute walk and you can watch the beautiful sunset.
This hotel is similar to the one by the beach, but just slightly more land inwards which is why it has this beautiful garden.
Great service by the owner, who dropped me off at a different hotel when I wanted to add a few nights but he was fully booked. I definitely recommend this place. It is like one of those places that will always stay in my heart and memories. Just paradise!
Pana Long Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ban Ai Dao, 19 miles from Phi Phi Don, Pana Long Beach Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Ko Lanta is 2.8 miles from Pana Long Beach Resort, and Railay Beach is 31 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 34 miles away.
- The friendly cats. The caretaker was very helpful, even took me to mosque on Friday and dropped me at my next accommodation. Thank you!
- Very nice stuff. Super clean. Very good and cheap laundry service. Motorbike rental.
Very kind staff. They picked us up from the ferry for free and when we were leaving they called our transport for us to see if they were coming.
Beautiful and calm place a few meters away from the beach
This was the best place we stayed during our vacation! We felt treated like family, it is really calm&quiet and we adored the cats and rabbits. Beach nearby, really nice beach! The resort is new, clean and very comfortabel!
We wish we could stayed longer and we will return next year!
When i got really sick they did so much for me even visited me when i stayed in a doctors clinic.
Thanks for eveything !’
The owner and his family (who were also the staff) were extremely friendly and keen to help with whatever. We also rented motorbikes from him at a really good price!
The Bungalows were brand new and therefore really clean, and in great condition. A big plus, especially for Thailand, were the bathrooms! Great jungle shower and everything very clean!
Good location on Long Beach!
Cute garden with pretty flowers!
Toongyoong long beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Toongyoong long beach features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Krabi Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Location close to beach and bars but still a bit off from the main road etc. Comfy bed and very clean room. Very friendly staff.
Great location, right next to the beach. Really friendly helpful staff. They were fantastic!
Big bathroom, comfortable room, clean. Would definitely recommend!
Der Bungalow war geräumig, sauber, stand für sich allein (ohne direkte Nachbarn) und hatte einen Safe. Die Familie ist super freundlich. Der Bungalow wird täglich gereinigt.
Man kann sich direkt bei der Familie einen Roller ausleihen.
Gutes gemütliches Bett.
Hab mich echt wohl gefühlt.
Der Bungalow ist genau in der Mitte zwischen Strand und Hauptstraße. Beides schnell zu erreichen. Und ich möchte auch gern das Long Beach Cafe (rechts um die Ecke Richtung Strand) für das tägliche Frühstück und schräg gegenüber des Cafés das kleine einfache Restaurant für mittags und abends empfehlen.
- Die Bungalows waren relativ neu und somit auch hübsch und sauber. Das Zimmer war sehr groß und das große Doppelbett war sehr bequem. Highlight war die Hängematte auf der Veranda. Der Manager spricht sehr gut Englisch und ist sofort zur Stelle, wenn etwas zu machen ist. Das funktionierte ausgezeichnet als mein Bad wegen eines Starkregens etwas voll Wasser gelaufen war. Nach 10 Minuten war das Problem behoben. WLAN, Klimaanlage und Kühlschrank funktionierten ausgezeichnet, den Fernseher habe ich nicht getestet. Gereinigt wird, wenn man ein Schild an die Tür hängt und dies nicht erst nach der Mittagszeit macht. Wenn nicht gereinigt werden soll, wird jedoch immer Klopapier und zwei Wasserflaschen vor die Tür gestellt. Die Bungalows sind fünf Minuten vom Strand entfernt. Für den etwas kürzeren „Schleichweg“ sollte man bei Dunkelheit eine Taschenlampe dabei haben.
- Wir wurden auf Anfrage abgeholt. Sehr saubere Unterkunft. Sehr nette und hilfsbereite Leute!
Siri Lanta Resort
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Siri Lanta Resort is located in Ko Lanta in the region of Koh Lanta, just 20 miles from Phi Phi Don. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The resort also provides bike rental. Railay Beach is 31 miles from Siri Lanta Resort, and Ko Ngai is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Siri Lanta Resort.
- Lovely room, huge comfy bed. Pool was great and very quiet. Walking distance from restaurants and beach
-Welcoming at the resort was really nice. Felt like a lovely start for a holiday!
-Quiet and peaceful location, good for relaxing.
-Beach is only a short walk away
-Rooms are new and very clean as well as the whole area
-Breakfast was great! I am still missing those lovely freshly baked banana muffins ♡
-Renting a scooter was easy
I would definately recommend this place!
- Very good location, 1 minute walking from the main road, but far enough to reduce its noise. The hotel area is nicely maintained, the staff is very friendly and the villas are great. They rent out motorbikes for a good price. The AC was new and silent. The breakfast is slightly varied a every day, and you have to try the muffins!
- Super friendly staff who provide excellent service. Nice swimming pool. Good breakfast at relaxing ambient, feel like home. They also serve tropical fruit for your afternoon break, in your room if you are in the room, at the pool if you are relaxing at the pool. The fact that their resort is not on the beach doesn’t matter at all when you receive such an excellent service.
- Loved it here. Airy spacious units… Clean and fresh and well equipped. Fabulous pool area. Staff were superb. Lovely little extra touches like fruit being provided.
Lovely Lanta Resort
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 19 miles from Phi Phi Don, Lovely Lanta Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is valet parking at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Railay Beach is 30 miles from Lovely Lanta Resort, and Ko Ngai is 19 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 34 miles away.
- Absolutely fantastic! The best place I’ve stayed in Thailand so far. Huge balcony with lush all around. Cleaning service every day, with refills on water and toilet paper. Near the beach and in central location on Long Beach, the best beach of Koh Lanta. Highly recommend.
- This was the cheapest accommodation of my trip but the best for the price.
- Super friendly staff! Located in a nice and quiet area, but still in walking distance to the beach and many restaurants. The bungalows are big and clean and the garden outside makes the balcony a nice place to sit and relax. Wifi is good too. We only planned to stay here for two nights but decided to stay here for the rest of our stay in Koh Lanta.
- Great value for money, very spacious rooms with AC. Very basic but had everything you need. 4/5 puppies are there to greet you every time you walk through the gates, it’s brilliant!
- We had our own little bungalow, the grounds where lovely and pretty. Check in was very simple & quick. Rooms are cleaned everyday and free water. The little doggies are so cute, they bark at first but just want you to play with them. Quite close to long beach.
Eco Lanta Hideaway Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Ko Lanta.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Eco Lanta Hideaway Beach Resort is located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or lake. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Phi Phi Don is 19 miles from Eco Lanta Hideaway Beach Resort, and Railay Beach is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location with friendly staff. Visually authentic looking huts but with all the amenities of a modern accommodation. Able to rent a moped on location which is a must in Koh Lanta. Great happy hour prices on cocktails while you lounge on their free comfortable chairs overlooking the ocean
- View was amazing and staff / atmosphere were great – no complaints and would definitely return.
- A beautiful little resort with friendly staff, perfect location and good atmosphere. Very good thai food at the restaurant. And the massage was brilliant!
- The setting was so much more than I expected, and beautifully maintained. The owners and concierge were incredibly kind, helpful, and prompt with their assistance. I inadvertently caused a little damage because of a small flaw in the room; I could have blamed them, and they could have blamed me, and it could have gotten unpleasant…but they handled it graciously and THAT is a mark of real quality. All the pets were a sweet bonus, as was the nearby opportunity to ride on the beach! They arranged a snorkeling outing with beachfront pickup too. The food didn’t quite measure up, but I was so happy overall it didn’t matter in the least. There’s a moaning, groaning, eye-rolling good restaurant right next door if you’re a foodie and have the budget for it. 100 baht happy hours made for really enjoyable sunsets, and the open-air massage pavilion was a dream come true.
- We loved the direct location at the beautiful beach. Nice on-the-beach restaurant with relatively good food and bar serving proper drinks. Shower at the beach, swings and hammock in common area. Nice massage. Good spot for day excursions around Lanta and surrounding smaller islands.
Lanta Sand Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Ko Lanta.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta, 19 miles from Phi Phi Don, Lanta Sand Resort & Spa features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Railay Beach is 30 miles from Lanta Sand Resort & Spa, and Ko Ngai is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Thankfully they had a nice beach and lounger area.
- There was really nothing more you could want here. The place is great and kept really well, food is excellent and the staff can’t do enough for you. Especially Jordan the guest relations manager who made us feel like we were royalty. We booked for one night and stayed for 4!!!!!
- Garden is beautiful, beach is good, transport from airport worked as promised, good wifi
The room was massive and the king bed was very comfortable. We were surprised to have our own little pool on the balcony – so perfect for a refreshing dip. The A/C worked very well. Our room was a short walk to the beach through gorgeous gardens/landscaping with delightful sounds of birdsong. The breakfast buffet had a wide variety of options and had a lovely view of the beach with gentle breezes. I was impressed with the beach (very clean, no one selling stuff), comfy lounging options + massage cabanas and beach showers to hose off the sea salt.
Long Beach has lots of options for food, drinks and massages. Extraordinary sunsets w/cocktails were perfect endings to the days activities.
If/when we return, I think I’d like to try out their private villas closer to the beach, but honestly, the rooms in the bldg near the lobby were nothing to complain about!
- Beach location was beautiful. All the chairs and bars/restaurants on the beach were awesome.
Lanta Arrow House
Located in Ko Lanta, 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Lanta Arrow House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Lanta Arrow House.
- So close to the beach, quiet, comfortable and pillows
Where to start… with Mrs.Pink I guess! She is amazing, cannot do enough for you and so accommodating. You want to go into Sala Dan.. she’ll call her brother who has a taxi, any trips.. she’s on it… basically everything!
The accommodation here is a little basic, but as you spend most of the time on the beach or out & about, then it’s the ideal spot. We were in number 5, not too far from reception, not too far from the beach. The area is great, some lovely little bars on the road down, and a mini mart / bar / restaurant on the corner which is a great find!
— tip* Aleena MiniMart is a great option for food. Breakfast options are good, a shake stand, a Pad Thai guy (who is excellent), and a few tables outside so you can order your Pad Thai, grab a drink and have a seat.
Very helpful staff and they are always ready to help you! thank you Mrs. Pink!
Great location (just a 20 meters from the beach).
I would definitely stay here next time, but will choose bungalow room as it is more quite.
Very good and cheap restaurants around.
Rooms are clean and well maintained.
Airconditioner works good.
- Really close to the beach, the place is clean and quiet. The staff is very friendly and the location is amazing. Close to restaurants, grocery store and the beach.
- The location 50m from the fantastic beach is perfect, with many beach bars and restaurants nearby. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The bungalow was quite small but the bed was comfortable and it had a nice covered porch to sit on, although not much view from there (just a tiny slice of the sea and other bungalows). The wifi was fine, sometimes a bit weak.
Top Resorts In Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!