10 Best Resorts To Stay In Balboa Island California – Top Hotel Reviews
Balboa Island California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Balboa Island California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Balboa Island California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Balboa Island California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Balboa Island California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Balboa Island California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Balboa Island California:
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
One of our top picks in Newport Beach.Featuring a free shuttle service to John Wayne Airport, 5 miles away, this resort has an on-site golf course. A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each guest room, and Newport Beach is 2 miles from the property.An iHome radio clock is included in all rooms at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.Featuring locally-produced seafood, the SHOR Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Lobby Lounge Bar serves morning coffee and evening specialty cocktails. Room service is also available.3 outdoor swimming pools, 3 hot bathtubs and sun terraces with cabanas and lounge chairs are available for guest relaxation. Volleyball, ping-pong, shuffleboard and tennis courts are on site.The Spa By The Sea offers a range of massage therapies, body treatments and facials. Salon services are also available.Fashion Island Shopping Center is 1 miles from the property. Disneyland is 16 miles from Newport Beach Hyatt Regency.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast burritos were fantastic!
- Beautiful property! Very clean, our room was updated. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We had a nice stay.
- Location close to UC Irvine campus which was what I needed
- Really nothing about this old over priced property
- Location of hotel in central Newport Beach made everything a short commute. Grounds of hotel are attractive. Car rental on site made that tedious process very smooth and quick both with car out and car return. Staff were unfailingly pleasant and helpful.
Villas at Pelican Hill
One of our top picks in Newport Beach.Featuring air conditioning, Villas at Pelican Hill is located in Newport Beach, just 18 miles from Anaheim. The property features a spa tub. Long Beach is 24 miles away. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers in every unit. Towels are provided.Villas at Pelican Hill also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The property also has packed lunches.Laguna Beach is 5 miles from Villas at Pelican Hill. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable with plenty of room for everyone.
- The views from the three bedroom villa was outstanding
- I love the golf courses and the views from the Villa’s. This is my third stay at Pelican Hill and it is by far my favorite resort Hotel
- Layout of the apartments, very comfortable, well equipped, perfect with families. Service and food at restaurants is very good.
- The villa is very nicely decorated, well maintained and extremely clean. The views in the resort are breathtaking. Restaurants are excellent.
Resort at Pelican Hill
One of our top picks in Newport Beach – and a guest favorite.
Located in Newport Beach, 18 miles from Anaheim, Resort at Pelican Hill features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. Long Beach is 24 miles from Resort at Pelican Hill, and Laguna Beach is 5 miles from the property. John Wayne Airport is 6 miles away.
- The hospitality,friendliness of staff,helpfulness of staff.Overall great experience period!
- Room is spacious and lovely with veranda as well. Love the location of hotel, access to the beach. I like the fitness walk program from hotel.
- The fireplace in the bungalow made the getaway so much more special, especially with the cool winter nights.
- My husband and I had booked the ocean view bungaló, which is extra $$.He checked in and they gave him a bungaló with no view, they moved him to another bungaló that also had no ocean view. When I arrived to the resort from my long flight all I wanted was to see the sunset and relax but instead I had a view of the trees and rooftops. I am so upset and disappointed with the staff in letting me down with the room situation. Why bother booking again to this resort if they have don’t even give you what you pay for.
- The staff was friendly and went over and beyond to help us plan our weekend. The grounds are beautiful. It is the best resort I have ever been to. We would go again!
Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas
This hotel is situated on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, next to the Pelican Hill Golf Club. It has a heated grotto pool, and features villas with full kitchens.Each Marriott’s Newport Coast Villa has a separate living and dining area, and includes a TV and DVD player. They also have private balconies with panoramic views of the coast.The Newport Coast Villas have a restaurant that serves American cuisine, and a deli market. Guests can relax in the whirlpool, or visit the Crystal Cove which is located only one mile away.The Marriott’s Villas on Newport Coast is 20 miles from Disneyland. Nearby leisure activities include hiking, sailing, and jet skiing.
- Actually, I found the beds too hard, but I have a bad back. My partner was fine with them.
- The layout and spaciousness of the unit was perfect. The pool near our room was nice and big with plenty of lounge chairs. The grounds were beautiful.
- Good size apartment, really nice & helpful staff, pleasant view from apartment. no parking or wifi charge.
- The property has great location and lots of pools to choose from. Onsite barbecues near most buildings and the kitchens are pretty well stocked (tool and place settings).
- Property was well maintained and had a welcoming atmosphere. Every staff member we came across was very friendly and nice. All were warm but professional. There wasn’t anything that we asked for that was not provided or addressed.
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Huntington Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Adjacent to the beach, Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa features surf and paddle boarding lessons. Two outdoor pools and spa services are available on site.A 42-inch flat-screen satellite TV with pay-per-view channels is included in each air-conditioned room at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa. Each guest room includes a patio or a balcony.Guests can enjoy creative fare and boutique wines at the Californian. Pete’s Sunset Grille features family-style favorites including fish tacos and burgers. Poolside dining is available at Shubee’s Bar and Café and Mankota’s Grill.Guests can work out in the on-site fitness center or relax at the spa with a massage or facial. A game room, a playground and a children’s pool with waterslides on site. Bikes are available for rent.Meadowlark Golf Course is 8 miles from this resort. Disneyland is 23 miles away. A seasonal shuttle to the theme park is available. Los Angeles International Airport is a 44-minute drive away.
- Staff (especially Kiley in Pete’s Grill) were great. Rooms newly refurbed and food was fab. Highly recommended.
- We ran the Surf City Half Marathon and have always wanted to stay here……..finally did it and now we don’t want to stay anywhere else! The property is beautiful, amenities were fabulous, staff were super helpful……..it made our trip just perfect!!!!!
- We arrived a day after my daughter had emergency surgery. The staff was extra nice and went out of their way for us to have a great experience. Plenty of fun activities for the kids. The food was extraordinary!! Definitely amazing hotel!
We were very happy for all the services offered by the hotel. The personnel, the restaurants, the pools, the bar, the stores… everything was amazing!!
The personnel was always nice and offered solutions to our requests. Loved to have bikes to rent and we can go to the beach for a ride.
This is a fantastic hotel, we are looking forward to come back!
- Warertable big dissapointment although wait staff excellent
The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel
Located in Huntington Beach in the region of California, half a mile from Downtown Huntington Beach, The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Everything about our Hilton stay was excellent. Staff were equal to the best ever experienced in over 25 countries over 30 years. Their friendliness, helpfulness, going the extra mile, giving an unasked for parking discount, and general warmth and professionalism were exemplary.
- Front desk customer service, especially Terry, prompt, friendly. The vallet staff is very prompt, very polite. Will be back, will recommend others.
- Really nice hotel. Great view from our ocean front room. The more modern section of the hotel is gorgeous. It would be great if the Hilton modernised the older tower to match this standard. Also once the second pool area and spa are completed it will only make this hotel even better. I would happily stay at this hotel again in the future. Huntington beach is also a great resort to stay in.
- Loved the room, the view, the balcony. The staff was super nice. Liked the valet aspect.
- Nice bed. Huntington Beach is beautiful especially at sunset.
One of our best sellers in Laguna Beach! 25 miles from Disneyland, this California beachfront hotel features a saltwater pool, hot tub and sauna. Boasting beautiful ocean views, all guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Featuring a blend of contemporary and traditional decor, all rooms at Laguna Riviera include a flat-screen TV with cable. All comfortably furnished rooms provide tea and coffee making facilities, a microwave and fridge.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Laguna Riviera. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Knott’s Berry Farm is 40 miles from the hotel. The Laguna Beach Art Gallery is a 15-minute walk away.
- The view and the ambiance was amazing, an experience I will remember and will definitely be coming back to.
- The bed was very comfortable and their was a great breeze. We enjoyed the layout of the room.
- I loved the paintings on the walls, so artistic! The landscaping was glorious. And the views were as perfect as I imagined.
- Location by the beach, ocean, shopping and restaurants–all in walking distance. Spacious room, beautiful view of ocean and surf, large patio with table and umbrella to watch waves and sunset. Comfortable bed and waking up and going to bed listening to ocean . Very clean. Easy, private, pretty walk from room to beach. Many ways to walk up from beach to main street. Love the art galleries of Laguna Beach and its relaxed ambience. Excellent restaurants nearby.
- The location beats it all, even the old bathrooms and leaking water tap
Surf and Sand Resort
Located in Laguna Beach in the region of California, 23 miles from Anaheim, Surf and Sand Resort features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Long Beach is 29 miles from Surf and Sand Resort, and San Clemente is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The location is fantastic, it is far enough away from downtown Laguna Beach that it is reasonably easy to find parking. The ocean view is amazing and being able to listen to the ocean all night was fantastic! It was cool to see the wildlife from the balcony and the room, while a little dated, was comfortable and well appointed.
- Comfortable bed and great shower! Room was clean and the balcony with ocean view you just can’t beat!
- Awesome location, great staff, best hotel in Laguna hands down…
- The customer service and friendliness of the staff was excellent. Also, the room had an amazing view and was very spacious. The food at the on-site restaurants and through room service was also very good.
- This is an absolutely AMAZING place/facility! The staff and service were superb! My husband and I are definitely coming back and plan to bring our family on one of our future visits!
Paséa Hotel & Spa
Located in Huntington Beach in the region of California, 1,000 feet from Downtown Huntington Beach, Paséa Hotel & Spa features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 7 miles from Paséa Hotel & Spa.
- Amazing location. Love the pool area and rooftop bar ! Rooms were so nice and great size. Checking in with a bottle of wine isn’t a bad plus either !
- Where do I start with this one? They were so many things that I liked about the hotel actually loved for instance the bed it was super comfortable my ocean view was amazing and the staff was exceptional. I will definitely be coming back to stay With you guys again.
- Staff was friendly and helpful at check, especially the bell man. He gave us a lot of good info about the hotel. Ate at the restaurant twice and both time the waiters were great.
- Friendly front deck, gorgeous views, prime location next to Pacific City!!
- room is very clean and modern. I can see ocean from my room. very rewarding
Montage Laguna Beach
One of our top picks in Laguna Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On the beach, this luxurious Laguna Beach resort features an ocean-facing pool and a terrace. All rooms feature a deep, marble soaking bathtub, and there are three on-site restaurants.Select suites feature plush cream sofas or an ocean view at Montage Laguna Beach. Each luxurious room provides plush bathrobes, free spa toiletries and a dual vanity mirror in the private bathroom. Equipped with free Wi-Fi, every room also has a flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station.Studio Restaurant features a chef table that can seat twelve in a private dining room. Showcasing outdoor dining, The Loft Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Poolside dining and cocktails are featured at Mosaic Bar & Grille. Serving-up nightly entertainment as well as cocktails, The Lobby Lounge is also available for guests’ enjoyment.Spa Montage offers a variety of spa services, and poolside cabanas are provided at Laguna Beach Montage. Boutique shops and art galleries are also featured at the resort.Dana Point is 5 miles from Montage Laguna Beach. Los Angeles International Airport is a one- hour drive away, and John Wayne Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- It was heavenly and I’m going back again for sure!
- One of a kind views, beautiful grounds, rooms are clean and comfy plenty of amenities, friendly and good looking staff, very good food at each of the restaurants.
- The room was perfect and the service was excellent. The ameneties and location is great.
- The location amazing, ocean view from our room spectacular. Staff for most part friendly and accomadting.
- Everything about this hotel is a 10! The staff couldnt have been nicer. My room had everything I could want. The restaurants and food superb.
Top Resorts In Balboa Island California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Balboa Island California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Balboa Island California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Balboa Island California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!