10 Best Resorts To Stay In Bal Harbour Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Bal Harbour Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Bal Harbour Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bal Harbour Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bal Harbour Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Bal Harbour Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Bal Harbour Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Bal Harbour Florida:
The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort
One of our top picks in Miami Beach – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort is located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. The resort has a hot tub and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Miami International Airport is 12 miles away.
Bal Harbour is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and restaurants.
Pretty much everything.
The location, the facilities, the staff, classes, and the rooms are very well appointed.
- the room and property is high tech. The food was excellent, the location is perfect. good security, I felt safe. the beach is clean, and the staff very attentive
- Beautiful hotel and room was upgraded to a suite which was amazing
- Staff at pool were very helpful. New tea restaurant was good.
- Service, David, Ashley and Kurt (service staff), beach, Atlantikos Greek restaurant, breakfast buffet
- Pretty much everything.
The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami
One of our top picks in Miami Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Bal Harbour neighborhood in Miami Beach, 9 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Bal Harbour is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and restaurants.
- Great Management! A special thanks goes to both the hotel’s manager Niki & Bora from the reception that tried to help me as much as possible after my flight was suddenly cancelled without prior notice due to hurricane Irma.
- I liked the privacy of the room and the tub overlooking the beach.
- This is a great great place to go on vacation all the services was great
- The staff at this hotel was exceptional. They greeted us like family every time we entered the hotel, and any requests were tended to immediately. The beds in the rooms felt like the most delicious clouds, the view from the room was heavenly and there was even a luxurious SUV that drove us around the area, as part of a complimentary service!
Everything was great, starting from the reception and concierge staff to house keeping
everyone was friendly with us and it was a great experience with the Ritz Carlton
Also, they upgrade us to suite, it was awesome and super comfortable
Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
One of our top picks in Sunny Isles Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort is located in Sunny Isles Beach in the region of Florida. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami is 12 miles from Newport Beachside Hotel, and Miami Beach is 10 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 10 miles away.
- We loved the option to be on the beach or poolside and they were only steps apart! The beds were comfortable and staff was friendly!
- The bed and extra pull out bed were a great fit and comfortable
- Good location. I liked having Starbucks in the hotel to get my morning coffee. Lots of nearby places to walk to for shopping or eating.
- The beach access was great and the pier was a plus. God housekeeping making our beds every day . But that is about it
- The property is located right on the beach for quick access to the water.
Deauville Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Deauville Beach Resort offers accommodations in Miami Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- We booked 4 days at the hotel and the second night we were woke up to the hotel in fire and had the hardest time finding how to get out of the hotel. We ended up breaking our way out through some back maintenance door. Sat on the street with all the other guests from 215am until 630am without any word and we had to book another hotel without any help or direction from hotel staff. And still a week later we still can’t get ahold of anyone about our refund. Very traumatic night.
- Everybody was friendly overall no complaints about that
The location to the beach
The grand entrance is appealing to the eye
- It was a very lovely place everyone and everything was very nice…
- We really liked the location! The room was fantastic, clean and the view was beautiful!
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Hilton Cabana Miami Beach is located in Miami Beach, just 5 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The beachfront and the room were both beautiful. All of the concierges were excellent especially Hugo. Concierge was extremely helpful and patient and set up an entire itinerary of fun things for me to do during my stay. He made all of the arrangements and scheduled each activity to come pick me up at the hotel
- That it was located on the beach however they didn’t have enough chairs to sit at the beach so that then canceled that out.
Staff was excellent and hustling …. meaning not being lazy…. Caesar ( server at the beach )
- I like the fact that we got there before check in Time and we were able to check our bags in before our actual check in time and tour the hotel that was love
- Good location. Our flight got in before our room was ready, so we were able to leave our luggage there. The rooms were nice and beds comfortable.
Trump International Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Sunny Isles Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Trump International Beach Resort is located in Sunny Isles Beach in the region of Florida. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. You can play tennis at the resort. Miami is 13 miles from Trump International Beach Resort, and Miami Beach is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Great beds. Really nice staff. Twice a day room cleaning.
- The staff was amazing and friendly and so accommodating. The beach was wonderful and the service was amazing.
- this was a tired, dirty, old, 1950’s hotel that could have been in Havana or Las Vegas but it was on a beautiful beach with a run down hotel and staff who could have cared less
- The hotel is soo old and smell to old the bed was soo not comfortable the rest it’s ok
- breakfast very good , but expensive . Second pool refurbishing , disturbing ! room very good.
DoubleTree by Hilton Ocean Point Resort & Spa Sunny Isles
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Enjoy a relaxing beachfront location at this full-service resort and spa, situated in Sunny Isles and offering easy access to area attractions along with first-class amenities and accommodations.After receiving the Doubletree Ocean Point Resort’s signature warm chocolate chip cookie upon check-in, relax with an ocean-side massage from the full-service spa. Enjoy a gourmet dinner overlooking the ocean at the hotel’s on-site restaurant, featuring fresh seafood and classic Miami cuisine.The North Miami Beach Doubletree’s beachfront location places guests minutes from a variety of recreational activities. Enjoy deep-sea fishing, snorkeling and swimming only steps from the hotel’s front doors. The attractions of Miami Beach, including the Art Deco District, are also easily accessible.
- The food was very good. We had lunch by the pool a few times and it was excellent. We had 12 people in our group and the living area was perfect for getting together. Also, we could not have asked for nicer staff.
- Large room. Good locations Plenty of shops and restaurants near by
- The rooms were spacious and clean. I had a private balcony that I can enjoy.
- The property was clean, comfortable and very spacious with direct oceanfront views.
- The room was very clean taken that the property needs a bit of renovation. The bed were comfortable. Overall the stay was very peasant.
Acqualina Resort and Spa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring an unrivaled oceanfront location in Sunny Isles, Florida, this 5-star resort offers gourmet dining options, full-service spa treatments and spacious guestrooms, all furnished with private balconies and modern amenities.Every stay is sure to be unforgettable at the Acqualina Resort and Spa on the Beach with exceptional amenities such as in-room flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. Guests can also enjoy on-site boutique shops as well as 3 different dining options, including traditional Japanese sushi.The Acqualina also provides easy access to a variety of recreational activities, including on-site kayak and jet ski rentals. A state-of-the-art fitness center along with 3 outdoor swimming pools is also available on-site.Only a short drive from the Acqualina Resort are the luxury shops and restaurants of Bal Harbour. The vibrant South Beach area as well as the legendary Art Deco district is also within driving distance.
- personally i did not find the bed comfortable at all.
- The bed was excellent. Heck, everything was excellent. The staff is out of this world. They were so attentive and professional. The breakfast was included and was so excellent I miss it already!
- The Resort is amazing and the staff outstanding. We got a room with ocean view and totally worth the extra money that we spent, everything was immaculate. The staff is super professional.
- We loved the beach and the facilities. The staff by the pool were phenomenal.
- The service is great. The people that work there are e really nice. Everbody tries to help and make your stay unforgetable
Marenas Resort Condo w/ Ocean View
Showcasing a spa center and a private beach area, Marenas Resort Condo w/ Ocean View is located in Sunny Isles Beach. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami is 13 miles from Marenas Resort Condo w/ Ocean View, and Miami Beach is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from Marenas Resort Condo w/ Ocean View.
No reviews yet.
Marenas Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Sunny Isles Beach.This oceanfront Sunny Isles Beach hotel is 17 miles from Fort Lauderdale and 12 miles from iconic South Beach. Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool with hot tub and on-site restaurants.All accommodations feature a private balcony, cable TV, and floor-to-ceiling windows with an ocean or bay view. Suites at Marenas Beach Resort also include a full kitchen and sitting area with a sofa bed.Marenas Beach Resort features free property-wide Wi-Fi and a business center. Guests can keep their fitness routine at the 24-hour fitness facility that has personal trainers.Guests can experience Mediterranean-inspired cuisine at Caracol Restaurant with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Signature cocktails are available in the lobby lounge, and light fare with cocktails is served poolside at Caracolitos Pool and Beach Bar.The resort is 2.5 miles from Oleta River State Park and 1.5 miles from Aventura Mall. Greynolds Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from Marenas Beach property.
- Everybody went overboard and was friendly to make your stay very awesome
- Valet was great. David went above and beyond to accommodate me and my wife on our wedding night. He made sure that our amenities were delivered to our room before we arrived.
- We were on a one bedroom suite on the 16th floor. It had a large living room with an integrated full kitchen, big bedroom and a big bathroom. The kitchen was fully equiped with a dishwasher and an oven. It also has a washing machine with a dryer. The decor and the furniture looked new and modern. When you closed the window you were complete sound proof, you could literally hear nothing from outside. I am not a big fan or valet parking but can´t complain about the service. The valets knew the guests schedule and brought the cars in advance, that really impressed me. The beach service was also excellent. The hotel was clean and nice, it has terraces overlooking the sea to relax on the evening which are really nice.
- The only above average thing about the facility was the quality of the food. However, service in the restaurant was totally disorganized
- Staff, location, services and cleaning were very good.
Top Resorts In Bal Harbour Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Bal Harbour Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Bal Harbour Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Bal Harbour Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!