10 Best Resorts To Stay In Athol New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Athol New York State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Athol New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Athol New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Athol New York State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Athol New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Athol New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Athol New York State:
Scotty’s Lakeside Resort
Offering a seasonal beachfront outdoor pool, a private beach area and a seasonal restaurant, Scotty’s Lakeside Resort is in Lake George.The accommodation includes a TV and air conditioning. There is also a refrigerator. Private bathroom also comes with a bathtub or shower. Extras include a desk.At Scotty’s Lakeside Resort there is a 24-hour front desk, a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine. The property provides free parking.If you feel like exploring the surrounding area, check out Fort William Henry and Lake George, just under 1 miles away. This resort is 47 miles from Albany International Airport.
- We were upgraded to a lakefront room, and hearing the waves roll in and the water birds early in the morning was heavenly.
- Very clean, quaint and perfectly located right off the lake. Family friendly, especially if you have young children.
- The staff was amazing, when we arrived the lady at the front desk told us a couple with a lakeside room had cancelled and allowed us to upgrade our room at no additional cost! The room had great views, and comfortable bedding with a little patio on the front. Then we rented kayaks and got to-go rum runners for the ride! They staff and location was perfect for me and my fiance!
- furnishings,beach,pool,cafe,ease of signing in and out, friendliness of employees
- Accommodated an early check-in giving us extra time to enjoy the facilities.
The Georgian Resort
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Standing on the shores of Lake George, this scenic resort features a private beach and a dinner theater. The historic Lake George village center is just a 4-minute walk away.The Georgian Resort-Lake George has elegantly decorated rooms with views of the courtyard, pool or lake. Each includes cable TV, a coffee maker and free Wi-Fi. The suites feature a whirlpool.Giovanna’s on the Lake Italian steakhouse serves a large breakfast buffet and a full dinner menu. The seasonal Boca Bar serves drinks and meals on the outdoor patio.Guests at the Georgian Lakeside Resort can rent kayaks or paddle boats on the lake. A fitness room, game room and swimming area are also available.The Georgian Resort is less than 1 miles from the Lake George Steamboat and a 3-minute drive from Battlefield Park.
1. Excellent location very close to restaurants, the lake, & Lake George cruise boats
2. We were upgraded – the room had terrific view & was really clean & comfortable
3. Staff friendly & helpful.
- The room was great with views of the lake. King bed jetted heart shaped tub. Balcony with chairs to sit outside. Saw moon rise over the lake from our room. Even in Oct the outdoor pool was heated & open. Would stay again.
- The bed is comfortable, i enjoy it n i can take a rest toward my pain at my back. Free coffe n tea. Beautiful sightseeing suround it especially when the trees change color. Walk in distance to go to the stores n restaurants.
- Large room with pool view and walking distance to a few gift shops! Restaurant had delicious food!
- Easy check in, friendly staff , good restaurant and pool bar, walking troubledistance to village shops & restaurants
- 1. Excellent location very close to restaurants, the lake, & Lake George cruise boats
Tea Island Resort
This waterfront resort, in Lake George, New York provides canoes, kayaks, and paddle-boats for guest entertainment. The Lake George Steamboat Company is 2 miles away.Most rooms at the Tea Island Resort feature a large terrace with views of the lake and free Wi-Fi. Cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator are also available. They are decorated in light colors and dark wood furnishings.The Lake George Tea Island Resort has on-site basketball and volleyball courts, as well as a hot tub and game room. Take the Lake George Trolley into town or admire mountain and lake views from the boat house terrace and private beach area.Six Flags Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom Amusement Park is a 10-minute drive from the resort. Hike Prospect Mountain Summit is located 10 miles from the resort.
- The unit was very spacious, bed was huge and just metres away from the lake and the beautiful view! There’s a dock and equipment to enjoy being by or on the lake. Short drive to the town or nearby restaurants.
- Clean, comfortable room with basic amenities–coffeemaker, microwave, fridge. Nice deck on the lake. The place was well kept.
- Location and balcony with a great view over the lake.
- Nice and close to town. Beautiful view of the lake
- Right on the lake with loads of water based amenities.
Marine Village Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, Marine Village Resort is located in Lake George in the region of New York State, just 24 miles from Saratoga Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 47 miles from Marine Village Resort.
- Linen was clean soft and didn’t smell like heavy laundry soap over all it was very clean and staff was very friendly.
- Location, beach, kayaks, paddles, beach’s chairs, flowers!!!!
- The room had 2 sinks, one in the bathroom and one outside the bathroom.The shower was ok.
- Marine Village is the best spot for Lake George. Level with the lake and within walking distance to everything! Have stayed there many times, not looking elsewhere.
- A on the Lake, close to the village, easy to find, very, very clean. The desk staff was wonderful, could not have been more helpful. I can’t wait to go beck.
Hill View Motel and Cottages
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, Hill View Motel and Cottages is located in Lake George in the region of New York State. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 51 miles from Hill View Motel and Cottages.
- The appliances and flatware were clean and the bathroom had been updated. The staff that we talked to were very nice and understood our concerns. It was a very quiet location. We did not hear much noise. The property was very nice, but the cabins need updating.
- The room was amazing, everything you could need was available. The room was set up very well with a great use of space.
- everything was fine wish the pool had still been opened
- Didn’t like the place at all; would never stay there again.
- The people were really friendly. The cabin was cozy, they thought of everything. I had a mini kitchen in which they provided glass plates, cups, silverware, pots, pans. It had a coffeemaker, toaster, mini fridge, sink, rags, tools to barbecue. The personal barbecue grill and porch were a big plus. They had a lot of activities for the kids, volleyball, basketball, ping pong, a small swing set, a pool, a gym. These people thought of everything. I loved it, would go again.
Golden Sands Resort
This waterfront resort on Lake George features a private sandy beach area, as well as free kayaks and fishing opportunities. Lake George Village is a 5 minute drive away.Each guest room at the Golden Sands Resort features a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator. Select rooms have beach front views. They are decorated in wood accents and light colors.Barbecue facilities and picnic areas are available to use. Relax on the beach lounge chairs or enjoy a night-time camp fire at the Lake George Golden Sands. Free Wi-Fi is also provided.Six Flags Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom Amusement Park is 10 miles away. The Adirondack Factory Outlet Mall is 9 miles from the motel.
- Kayak rentals were great and the beach on the property was very nice. For these reasons we said we would come back.
- FREE USE OF KAYAKS, ONLY FROM 9-4 and TONS OF FORMS A DEPOSIT REQUIRED, poor mattress, just a lousy lay out of property. beach is very small, I wondered over to the neighboring property and they yelled at me to stay out??? diamond cove motel mean people or they just don’t get along with the Sands motel
- Room and resort was exceptionally clean. Great location.
- The manager was fantastic! Very friendly staff and great location!
- The bed was extremely comfy and the beach was very close by and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will be coming back for sure
The Lodges at Cresthaven
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Right on Lake George, this resort features private beach access and indoor and outdoor pools. Shopping and entertainment in Lake George Village are 2 miles away.The Lodges at Cresthaven features a full kitchen, a living area with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV, water views. The two-bedroom apartments are decorated in wood furnishings and neutral earth tones.The Boathouse Restaurant serves fresh seafood, steaks, and sandwiches everyday with panoramic views of the lake. The restaurant is available for special events during the spring and fall seasons.Guests at the Cresthaven Lodges can go fishing on the lake or work out in the fitness center. Volleyball courts are also on-site.Six Flags Great Escape & Splashwater Amusement Park is 8 miles from the resort. Lake George Steamboat Cruises are a 5-minute drive away.
- The room was very well kept and spacious. The balcony was beautiful and the view was amazing. The gas fireplace created a cozy ambiance.
- We loved the beautiful cabin. Everything seemed brand new, it was very clean and the beds were so comfortable! We loved the wrap around porch as well. It was a bonus having the restaurant on property as well.
- Unit 50 was beautiful!!! The detail in the lodge was gorgeous. Views spectacular
- Room was amazing with extrodinary views. The staff was more than helpful and kind. I cant wait to go back.
- FANTASTIC accommodation in the area – you won’t go wrong.
Cramers Point Motel & Cottages
One of our best sellers in Lake George! Located in Lake George, 26 miles from Saratoga Springs, Cramers Point Motel & Cottages features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The bed and room were warm and comfortable. I liked the wood paneling as it warmed up the place and went with the rustic vacation we had planned. We had come to fish and ski. Frank was friendly and anticipated what we might need. The shower had good pressure and the control of water temperature was good.
- Large cottage with fireplace and plenty of stacked seasoned wood ready to go!
- despite the rustic look of the place, it has everything we need, a place to cook, to clean ourselves and to sleep. The cooking area was limited, but okay. We’ve been able to cook some pastas and omelettes.
Our family loved the free row boats.
The fire pit. Pools. Swing set. Family vibe.
- The owners were welcoming and helpful, it was very kid-friendly.
Sun Castle Resort
Located a mile from Lake George Village, this holiday home provides access to a private lake and a boat dock for a fee. The townhouse is 7 miles from Six Flags Great Escape amusement park.The Sun Castle Resort features a private terrace with lake views and a full kitchen. Decorated in bright colors, the townhouse has a living room with sofa bed, a cable TV, and free Wi-Fi access.Guests at the Lake George Sun Castle Resort can relax by the outdoor swimming pool. Free parking is available as well.The Lake George Factory Outlet is 7 miles from the holiday home. Lake George Beach State Park is a 5-minute drive away.
- Beautiful location and well-maintained facility and the working stiff we encountered were all very nice with one exception
- Always enjoy our stay at Sun Castle. Weather threw us a curve ball on Sunday.
- We liked the peacefulness – very easy to relax with all the comforts of home.
- The great views, the size and cleanliness of the villa, the amenities in the kitchen, the outdoor gas grill with tools, the balcony upstairs & down, the pool, the free kayaks, the playground for my grandson…I won’t go anywhere else when visiting Lake George.
- ON THE LAKE, SUNRISES & MOONRISERS. CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
Flamingo Resort on Lake George
Offering 2 outdoor heated pools and a private beach area on Lake George, this resort is located in Diamond Point. Kayak and row boat rentals are available to guests free of charge.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at Flamingo Resort on Lake George. A refrigerator is provided as well.Guests can enjoy numerous activities on site, including table tennis, volleyball and badminton. A fishing charter service also departs from the resort. Barbeque facilities, a games room and a children’s playground are available as well.Lake George Beach State Park is 10 minutes’ drive from Flamingo Resort on Lake George. Six Flags Great Escape indoor waterpark is 14 minutes’ drive.
- Rooms very nice,clean & recently updated. Staff very friendly and helpful. Free use of kayaks and row boats. Ping pong, pools, volleyball , badminton, horseshoes.
- location is perfect/ friendly staff/ nice beach/
- It was very clean, comfortable the grills and kayaks made the trip more pleasant.
- we didn’t have any hot water in are room it came on for like 2min. and that was it we had 3 adults and 1 child try take showers and the water was cold. try tell the lady when I left but she didn’t seem concern.
- The room was perfectly clean and sheets clean. Bathroom was cleaned with wrapping on the toilet to mark it had been sanitized. Area was very nice and well kept. Overall was very impressed with the quality for the price.
Top Resorts In Athol New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Athol New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Athol New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Athol New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!