10 Best Resorts To Stay In Aspen Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Aspen Colorado is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Aspen Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aspen Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aspen Colorado. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Aspen Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Aspen Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Aspen Colorado:
One of our top picks in Aspen – and a guest favorite.
Located near the base of Aspen Mountain and just 3 blocks from the Aspen Skiing Company, this resort has year-round outdoor pools and hot bathtubs. The rooms feature free Wi-Fi.The accommodations at The Gant include a wood burning fireplace and a private balcony. The kitchen is complete with a stovetop, oven, and dishwasher. Cookware and dishware are provided.This Aspen resort hosts an on-site fitness center and 5 tennis courts. A free shuttle service to/from Aspen-Pitkin County Airport and Aspen attractions is available upon request. Concierge and child care services are available. Ski storage and tuning are provided.Pepperjack’s Cafe serves breakfast and lunch daily and offers specialty cocktails and coffee drinks.Wheeler Opera House is a 10-minute walk from The Gant Resort. Aspen Ski Rental is a 10-minute drive from the resort.
- Friendly staff great location amazing rooms and beds. Rooms come with fireplace and tons of firewood to put in It!
- The comfy, the extra pillow, the service and the people are super friendly. The free transport and pick up all make life easy
- The Gant is right at the base of Aspen Mountain, and a close walk to stores, restaurants, the grocery, and every outdoor adventure in Aspen. But who needs to walk when there is the shuttle bus that will bring you and pick you up anywhere in town? We knew we booked a nice hotel but we were pleasantly surprised how great it was, and how wonderful the staff is. I’m pretty sure we know all ‘The Gant Men’, who do it all around the property, on first name basis. At check in, we were upgraded to the 2 bedroom premiere suite, and they also left a bottle of champagne with a card wishing us a happy anniversary in the room, which was so thoughtful! The fireplace was perfect for the cold nights, and the beds were so comfortable! I believe The Gant will be our new winter getaway!
- All perfect spacious nicely appointed condo. Anything you needed was already there. Staff so nice helpful friendly. Great location great shuttle to anywhere!!
- Very nice condo with great amenities. Comfortable and clean. Complete kitchen was great and would be especially good for guests staying several days. Heated bath floor and towels was nice. Location a little more distant from center of town but still within relatively easy walking distance. Room was aesthetically appealing and space was more than ample. Great value given the amenities.
St. Regis Aspen Resort
One of our top picks in Aspen.Located in Aspen in the region of Colorado, 29 miles from Leadville, St. Regis Aspen Resort features an outdoor pool and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service and a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The resort also provides ski equipment and bike rental. The nearest airport is Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport, 3.1 miles from St. Regis Aspen Resort.
- Loved the concierge car service that offers rides when shuttles not available. . and the hotel grounds are beautiful
- The concierge was amazing. Nice room design and beds are very comfortable.
- staff was amazing! Couldn’t have been a better experience
- The staff was very attentive; public rooms are very attractive and warm.
- Location in the Aspen was great, close to everything and walking distance to ski lifts and shops. The property was very nice and the staff welcoming, especially the wait staff in the lounges. The daily bloody Mary tasting and Champagne sabering were unique and fun. Smores on Friday and Saturday nights were also nice for families.
Aspen Meadows Resort
One of our best sellers in Aspen! Located in Aspen, 29 miles from Leadville, Aspen Meadows Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and ski storage. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and golfing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The staff and workout room/ pool and hot tub were nice.
- Beautiful view from our corner suite. Shuttle service is excellent. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff helped me with my marriage proposal to my partner. Thank You!
- We saw live baby bear cubs right outside our bedroom window! The robes were quite comfortable!
- Beautiful location, quiet , clean, relaxing, great suites, comfortable bed, would return again and again. Excellent hotel !
Residences at The Little Nell
Located in Aspen in the region of Colorado, 29 miles from Leadville, Residences at The Little Nell features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. The resort has a hot tub and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and free use of bicycles and ski equipment are available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The resort also provides car rental. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Extremely friendly and professional staff that went the extra mile to make sure our stay was amazing. Location was superb. Only lacking breakfast option – for the amount of money we paid per evening, we expecting even a little more than what was offered. apart from this – everything else was great.
Everything about this hotel was amazing from the attentive staff to the rooms to the facilities. The staff couldn’t do enough for us and this is a place we will be returning to as soon as we can.
Location is just perfect with access to the gondola just a stones throw from the hotel. Aspen and Little Nell are synonymous with perfection.
This is the best hotel experience I’ve ever had!
The view from the rooftop heated pool and hot tubs was amazing!
The staff was extremely accommodating and friendly!
The staff at the Concierge desk set up all of my excursions for me, and they did an excellent job!
A free 4-hour long test drive of an Audi SUV was really cool, especially when driving it on the Independence Pass (I-82) to The Grotto Trail, and the highest point of the Pass.
Free mountain bikes and free snow bikes (with free helmets) were made available to me and my kids.
Free smores kits were provided to me and my kids so that we could roast them at the hotel’s fire pits.
- The best facilities I seen and I have been to numerous 5 star hotels. Simply the best
- Best hotel experience we have ever had with a pet. The valet staff took great care of our 66 lb. friendly mixed beeed, and we observed them also playing with other dogs when they didn’t know we were watching. Shout out to all of the valet and front desk staff who also took great care if us when we went on our bike ride and hike. Wonderful experience!
The Little Nell
This luxurious mountain hotel is the only hotel in the heart of Aspen that boasts ski-to-door access. It features an on site restaurant with an award-wining wine list and a tavern on-site. Summer, Fall, and Winter activities are all available from the property.Free Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms at The Little Nell. Each spacious room includes a flat-screen cable TV, an iPod docking station, a fireplace and a minibar, which includes non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. Rooms offer either city or mountain views.Offering farm-fresh Italian cuisine, Element 47 restaurant is on-site at Aspen Little Nell. The restaurant offers world-class dining with wine suggestions from a master sommelier. Serving lunch and dinner, the on-site Ajax Tavern offers a Franco-American bistro-style menu with daily specials.After a day of skiing, guests can relax in the hot tub or go for a swim in the outdoor pool at The Little Nell. If guests prefer, they can schedule a workout with a personal trainer at the on-site fitness center or book a massage from one of the hotel’s highly-skilled massage therapists. Little Nell Adventures offers custom designed fly fishing, cycling, and other outdoor adventure experiences from the property.Sardy Field Airport is 10 minutes’ drive from this hotel. An 18-hole golf course is available at Snowmass Club, 8 miles away.
The Little Nell is one of the best hotels I have ever had the privilege to stay in.
It is so authentic and such a pleasure to be a guest.
The service is excellent – the food delightful and the staff so competent and helpful.
- The staff have been superb from the front desk to the ski consierge
Staff was wonderful at all levels.
Free local limo service a great feature
Room was very comfortable.
Food was great but the restaurant staff was sometimes too busy.
- It’s worth paying the extra for the ‘full’ mountain view!
The public areas are lovely and the room was extremely comfortable. Good storage, large bathroom, two comfortable chairs.
Location is very convenient, close to shopping and the gondola.
- The Little Nell is one of the best hotels I have ever had the privilege to stay in.
Villas at Snowmass Club, A Destination Residence
One of our best sellers in Snowmass Village! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Villas at Snowmass Club, A Destination Residence is located in Snowmass Village. The resort has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport, 3.1 miles from Villas at Snowmass Club.
- The apartments was big and fully furnished with everything you might need for a long term stay. We really appreciated discovering that the bathroom had premium toiletries. Overall we were also very pleased with the cleanliness of the space and the friendliness of the staff.
- Everything about the property exceeded expectations. The staff, John, Brenda, and Kathy were amazingly friendly, helpful, and professional.
- Great views, kitchen was stocked with enough to cook a meal in, loved the club! easy to get around and close to Aspen. Everyone was so friendly!
Restaurant service was very poor. There was only one other table being
served when I was there (9 am on a Sunday) and yet they got my order
wrong and never came back to check on me or refill my drink.
- If you want to relax far away from cities, I recommend you to come here. Relax and a wonderful location
Westin Snowmass Resort
One of our top picks in Snowmass Village.Located in Snowmass Village, 31 miles from Glenwood Springs, Westin Snowmass Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has ski-to-door access, a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Staff were great, however when talking with the ‘tourist/booking’ desk, they could not help us with booking ski school or tickets as they can do this prior to arrival, but not after. I thought this very interesting.
Great views of slopes
Location near mall and gondola is excellent
free shuttle to/from airport
Beautiful lobby area, fun to chill in
Delicious breakfast buffet
Ski valet area and storage
- Location with ski in ski out close to lifts and ski boot concierge
- Location was excellent next to slope. Ski equipment hire shop was next door and easy to store equipment in hotel. Ski valets were superb. Loved the hot chpcolate and cookies when got back from a days skiing. Hot tubs were perfect too.
- Victoria Sprenger, the hotel desk person actually drive me to the airport to catch an early flight. That’s just amazing service. She’s great. She should receive a gold star!!!!
One of our top picks in Snowmass Village.This year-round luxury resort has a 7,000-square-foot spa, a pool-side café and a stylish restaurant. It is just steps away from Snowmass Mountain’s ski lifts, and 7 miles from Aspen.Guest bedrooms at Viceroy Snowmass have designer interiors, kitchenette facilities and Egyptian cotton sheets. You can watch a DVD on your high-definition TV, or admire mountain views from your balcony.Eight K Restaurant serves à la carte cuisine made of fresh organic ingredients. The well-stocked lobby bar has a double-sided fireplace.The ski-in/ski-out Viceroy Hotel has an infinity pool with a waterfall, and a state-of-the-art fitness centre. A full range of spa treatments and massages is available.Viceroy Snowmass offers free electric car charging. It is 6 miles from Aspen-Pitkin County Airport.
- View amazing. Location perfect. Ski valet fantastic!
- Everything was perfect!!! I would like to say a special thanks to Max in the reception desk for his awesome attention!!!
- Excellent service and very nice hotel. Vero good ski services. Would surely stay here again!
- Very fine service but not so as to pester you. Terrific restaurant. This one of those few places i can recommend without caveat.
- The interiors are really good with spacious rooms. Location is perfect for an early morning drive to maroon creek. Overall a comfortable stay for us.
One of our top picks in Snowmass Village.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pokolodi Lodge offers accommodations in Snowmass Village.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Glenwood Springs is 31 miles from Pokolodi Lodge, and Aspen is 7 miles from the property. Aspen-Pitkin County (Sardy Field) Airport is 5 miles away.
- We had to leave early because we did not want to drive to Denver in a snow storm, and we did not expect to be reimbursed per the cancellation policy, but we were reimbursed as long as they could rent the room, which they did. We were very happy and will definitely return.
- Beds were comfortable. Room temperature could be controlled.
- Bed was comfortable. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. I had a minor issue with my room and it was fixed within 30 minutes of me notifying the staff.
- Location, location, location! Multiple equipment rental shops to chose from, liquor store, restaurants, shopping and walking 100 yards to Fanny Hill was fantastic! Free bus service to wherever you need to go just steps away. The hot tub was hot and so was the pool water….laundry and breakfast was very convenient. The staff was also very friendly and eager to please. The adjoining rooms were a huge plus.
- The convenience to transportation, the slopes and the clinic.
One of our top picks in Snowmass Village.This property offers ski-in/ski-out access to the Snowmass Ski Area. Each spacious suite comes with a kitchen, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with DVD player.Timberline Condominiums features free shuttle service to and from the Aspen Airport and destinations in Snowmass Village. Ski rental and storage are also available.Guests can enjoy the Timberline’s spacious outdoor hot tub and seasonal pool or the gym with a steam room and showers. The hotel’s deck offers mountain views, gas barbecue grills and a picnic area.The property offers a casual on-site restaurant that serves American cuisine.Snowmass connects to over 40 miles of hiking and biking trails. Activities include fishing, rock climbing, dog sledding and snowmobiling.
- Excellent facilities and excellent service. Perfect location right on the snow. Would thoroughly recommend for families or couples.
- The staff is very customer oriented. All of the people we encountered were friendly and eager to make things easy! Relative to the options available the restaurant and bar prices were in line. The condo also had transportation to town locations EASY.
- We returned this Christmas after they knocked our socks off last year. We are planning 2018 return here. We are a large group of 3 families.
- The place was really spacious. Well located. Had games, kitchen and fireplace. My friends and I had a lot of fun. We rent the unit with 2rooms. It could easily fit more than 6 people. The staff was helpful.
- The entire Timberline staff took great care of us during our entire stay and I will always try to come back to Aspen Colorado especially Snowmass and Timberline condos
Top Resorts In Aspen Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Aspen Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Aspen Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Aspen Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!